[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this is valid for 99% of the people who are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DCasuals.jpg (90KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
DCasuals.jpg
90KB, 750x749px
Daily reminder that this is valid for 99% of the people who are going to see Suicide Squad and Batman V Superman.
>>
>>78804619
Who is she? Also good on him for calling her out.
>>
What camera did they use, their asshole? This looks like Liveleak footage from 1992.
>>
>>78804619
Video? Fuck your tumblr collage.
>>
>>78804619
maybe she's red-green colorblind. i remember an anon in a thread a while back saying he had no idea joker's hair was green all this time
>>
>>78804936
That's a mostly male disease.
>>
File: squadtoy1.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
squadtoy1.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>78804619
Absolute madman
>>
>>78804619
Kek good for Leto
>>
>>78805150
Dats sexist.
>>
>>78805150
that's true. but only mostly
>>
>>78805155
No damaged tatt
No rotten
Fuck you toy company
>>
>>78805150
>>78807663
Entirely, actually. The flawed gene that makes it possible resides in the Y chromosome, meaning that the redundancies of a double X in women stop it from happening.
>>
>>78807772
No it's on the X chromosome and the Y has no counter to over ride it like XX females.
Jesus anon this is middle school science.
>>
>>78805155
Who is even excited for Hot Topic Squad?
>>
>>78808177
I plan on masturbating to Katana a lot and am excited about all the masturbation I am going to do.
>>
>>78808177
Probably the people who account for nearly 100 million views of the trailer on the main 5 or 6 channels it's playing on.
>>
>>78807772
It's possible for both males and females to be color blind but for a female to be colorblind Her father needs to be colorblind and the mother needs to either be a carrier for to gene or be color blind.

For males to be colorblind the mother only needs to at least have the carrier gene.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.