[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/'s fine. Just look at it, so quiet, so peaceful. Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (13).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (13).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
/co/'s fine. Just look at it, so quiet, so peaceful.

Now you just shut those sleepy eyes and hop aboard the dreamland express.

Why is the Professor the best PPG character?
>>
>but-!

HOP ABOARD THE DREAMLAND EXPRESS!
>>
File: latest.png (175KB, 405x304px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
175KB, 405x304px
DO THE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE FREEDOM BEEF
>>
>>78802468
Because as adults watching the show now, you identify with him way more than you did watching the show as a kid. He gets to occupy the entertaining contradiction of being fatherly proud of his girls' superheroics, but also genuinely worried for their safety. He's also a Pa Kent-tier perfect dad, for the same reasons - if you didn't buy for a second that he was the ideal father, you'd never buy their kids being so well-adjusted.
>>
>>78803528
>Because as adults watching the show now, you identify with him way more than you did watching the show as a kid.
Nah, that isn't it. He was a cool guy even as a kid.
>>
>>78807275
Because he was a parental figure who had his fair share of screen time, was a caring and attentive parent, and listened to his children's concerns to the best of his ability. He was a good guy and a good parent and we don't get many of those since most in cartoons are either inattentive, don't get screen time, or are dumb but well meaning.
>>
it always bugged me the people of Townsville never tried to lynch him at times.

He might have created the powerpuff girls, but "being a good dad" when it forced the girls out of action must have caused tons of damage and injuries.
>>
>>78802468
Because he was a dad instead of a lazy stupid dad that was paired with a nagging wife that snarls every 10 seconds
>>
>>78809016
Really it was everyone's fault, mostly Ms. Keen. Blossom also should have known better than to say directly to Mojo "We have to go to bed now" rather than just decking him one more time and throwing him in the vague direction of jail.

But to your point, probably no one actually asked what took them so long and even if they did then it's just suspension of disbelief (He built a robot that destroied all of townsville as collateral damage and they just go "Profeeesssooorrr.")
>>
>>78802468

Wise, cultured 1950's dads are always the most endearing characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZTVMekaEOk
>>
How many other shows at the time had good, understanding parents?
>>
Suppose this is a good time to see if this looks right.
>>
>>78816400
>>
>>78816416
>"We don't take kindly to moon speak around here"
>>
>>78816416
I see orginal Bubbles and original Blossum, but where's original Buttercup?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.