[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this fucking bitch again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Why do people like this fucking bitch again?
>>
Not really seeing anything wrong here OP
>>
>>78798234
She was a cunt here, but it's a self-contained short story and isn't really relevant to her post-Brubaker characterizations.
>>
>>78798234
She's just pissed that Batman spends his nights chasing after Joker and not her.
>>
File: 1440429851011.jpg (665KB, 1280x1727px) Image search: [Google]
1440429851011.jpg
665KB, 1280x1727px
She's pretty hot in most of her incarnations, knows how to have fun, and is supposed to be a good person in general.

It's just that some writers are retarded.
>>
>>78798353
Is he chasing her in New 52 or Forever Evul put nail in that coffin?
>>
File: finally.jpg (280KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
280KB, 576x467px
>>78798541
It's over.
>>
you should be thankful that there are still a few real women in comics

we just had a thread about how harley is now 'I was smart and sane all long' bullshit

catwoman is consistently a selfish, lying kleptomaniac, and this is the most attractive characterization for her

in fact, if she weren't like this she would be pretty boring and pointless
>>
That's basically how nice they can get in Gotham.
>>
>>78798580
Mhm. Now to see will he hook up with Diana or reformed Talia.
>>
>>78798274
Same. This page is actually pretty compelling because it's Catwoman in a classic Femme Fatale moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 477x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 477x733px
>>78798234
I like her because she (and Lois Lane) have been strong and assertive women for the entire 75 year history without going to the level of MUH STRONK WOMAN pandering that's prevalent today. I like that she's generally good intentioned but is certainly not above doing unscrupulous things for her causes and herself and I enjoy the drama that comes from that. I also have a thing for brunettes, especially with short hair, and I love that Selina's very confident in her sexuality. Selina does it for me on many levels. I also see nothing wrong in your image in what was an issue with gorgeous art but mediocre story.
>>
>>78798580
Pfft. He'll be back. BatCat4Life.
>>
>>78798828
Damian will kill for his ship, senpai.
>>
>>78798828
Pathetic.
>>
>>78798234
Am I suppose to be mad? Also Slam Bradley is awesome I always liked him and Selina.
>>
>>78798626
Neitheir, because Talia is beneath him and he probably won't forgive her for the rape (thanks Morrison) and Diana is rekindling her love for Steve plus Bruce gets on her nerves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.