[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season two in a little over two months. You hype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: daredevil-s2-header.jpg (27KB, 640x311px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-s2-header.jpg
27KB, 640x311px
Season two in a little over two months.

You hype?
>>
I just want to know if Fisk will be back.
>>
>>78797348
Probably not, but he's a long term villain. He'll most likely be back in Season 3 or possibly 4.
>>
>>78797550
I would be surprised if he wasn't a major villain in The Defenders. They are probably saving him for then.
>>
Not yet.
>>
>>78797914
Since the Avengers probably aren't going to do it I like the idea of the Defenders having to go up against a group of villians. Both DD and JJ have Kingpin and Nuke put away for later use so as long as Luke and Fist do the same it could be possible.
>>
>>78797348
I think he's busy right now (and during the time they were filming). So, I don't think so.

I could totally see a came or small role (for example, a scene where he breaks out, or a trial for his actions last season...)

I hope we get more Matt as a lawyer and as a civilian, too. Last season was good in that regard, but I wanted more.
>>
>>78798162
I have a feeling if Zemo is the Phase 3 spanning threat like he seems I think we will get the Masters of Evil.
>>
if bullseye is in this they've done a great job of not revealing anything.

If anything, Vanessa is gonna be the main villain. She'll prove to be more ruthless than wilson. She's probbaly the one who sends elektra after daredevil.

hoping she then sends bullseye after them both.
>>
>>78800323
There has to be some big villain. It can't just be Elektra and Frank all season.
>>
>>78800345
there'll also be The Hand involved
we may find out what Black Sky is/was
>>
I feel like this show doesn't even take place in the MCU. Like when Matt gets winded after throwing three punches. Yet in the same universe fucking Daisy from agents of shield can clear an entire room of guys with out breaking a sweat. And I'm talking about pre-inhuman Daisy here too. Its tonally inconsistent. You can't make a gritty down to earth realistic take of a superhero filled in a universe with aliens and living gods walking about. Other than those gripes though, its a good show.
>>
>>78800679
Sure you can. How is that any different from the comics?
>>
>>78798162
I really want to see more Nuke. He was random and out of place within JJ, but he was fun to watch be a creep and spiral into MUH FREEDOM. Purple Man was a representation of the negatives of manipulating people with male sexuality, and Nuke could be cool to see how masculinity can really fuck up an individual when it's not healthy or controlled.
>>
>>78800323
> More Mob MILF
PLEASE YES.
>>
>>78800679

If it's between SHIELD or Daredevil being in the MCU, I'm sure Marvel and everyone else will be happy to forget about shield. I think it might have actually happened already.
>>
>>78801217
But AoS is canon though
>>
>>78801275
>
>>
>>78800679
Couldn't the same be said about capeshit in general?
>>
I would be if we had a trailer of Frank going full Frank complete with punisher logo.
>>
File: 1385689481756[1].png (130KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1385689481756[1].png
130KB, 622x626px
>>78801083
>>
>>78801501
Not baiting buddy. Sometimes people can have different opinions.
>>
>>78796246
>Cis White Males and Racial Stereotypes: The Series

No.
>>
>>78801612
Nice bait
>>
>>78801746
>evil Gooks
>dragon lady
>evil Italian mob dominatrix
>ninja Japanese guy
>violent Russians
>cuck Irish friend
>Black Woman fucctoi

The series only illustrates how problematic Marvel is.
>>
File: 1374035803391.jpg (534KB, 902x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1374035803391.jpg
534KB, 902x1369px
>>78801839

Isn't it great? All these "problems" and the only thing you can do is try and bait people on a Punjabi horse gelding forum
>>
>>78801973
enjoy posting your neo/co/ images while I drown in PC pussi
>>
File: ugly-feminists.jpg (63KB, 350x237px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-feminists.jpg
63KB, 350x237px
>>78802008

>PC pussi

The horror...
>>
>>78802090
The worst thing about this picture is that those shirts were probably made by women working 20 hour shifts in a sweatshop.
>>
>>78802153

>implying they weren't woven from their pubic hair and dyed with their menses

Just as I suspected, a poser
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>78796246
Not until Frank has gone full Frank. Right now he's just a random thug to me.
>>
>>78801839
>evil Italian mob dominatrix

mind drawing blank.
>>
nope
>>
>>78796246
oink oink
>>
>>78801839
>cuck irish friend

Are you talking about Foggy? He's the anti-cuck. The moment he realized Karen was not into him he noped out of that and hooked up with his big titted ex.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.