[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /co/, who is/was the more annoying character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Alright /co/, who is/was the more annoying character?
>>
>>78789624
you
>>
>>78789624
Normally I'd say Steven just to rile up the Gemtlemen but Ren Ten was such a fucking cockmunch I'm earnestly having trouble deciding.
>>
>>78789754

get off the internet, Holland
>>
>>78789624
Steven by far, Renton wasn't even that annoying
>>
File: 1222405134015.png (302KB, 720x241px) Image search: [Google]
1222405134015.png
302KB, 720x241px
Renton, more like Ren Ten, em I right
>>
Steven can be annoying... But Renton is a thirsty, insufferable, whiny little twat.
>>
You guys are faggots both these kids are great.
>>
>>78789624
I don't know I only watch western anime.
>>
>>78789624
Steven was pretty annoying at the beginning, but he's grown up a lot. In recent episodes I can even buy him as an underdeveloped 14 year old. Always had an issue with him being too generically likable though.
Renton behaved more realistically for his age but was also really annoying. It's been too long since I've seen Eureka 7 to remember just how much though, all I remember is a lot of cringe.
>>
>>78789624
Steven stops being annoying after season one and ends up being one of the few bearable characters left in the show. Can't say the same about Ren.
>>
>>78789754

>earnestly

I see someone got a word a day calender for Christmas
>>
Renton gets a beard and builds his own Nirvash later. Also, he gets laid and isn't a perma-beta
>>
Ren crushed that puss and went time traveling to meet his kid. He only killed this one nigga. I wouldn't mess with Ren. Steven on the other hand I would sexually molest till he decided to go trans for good. Then I would drop him and move into onion since he doesn't talk much
>>
Renton for sure, and I say that as an Eureka Seven Fan.

For all the hee hawwing /co/ had about Steven being a "worthless beta with the express purpose of teaching young boys to be cucks", Renton fits the bill much more.
>>
>>78789624
Definitely Renton. I remember how annoying he was when he got the shit kicked out of him for no reason.
>>
>>78790485
This.
>>
I don't even know who the other guy is, but nothing is more annoying than Steven.
His only joke is "look at how cute I am!"
Or alternatively "my joke sucked, now look at how cute I am!"
And that fat little jew physically reminiscing of Eric Cartman, now that we know he's even a sweaty 14 year old who acts like a fucking child, can NOT look cute in my eyes.
He's not even funny.
If he breaks his jaw in the next episode and remains as a background character for the following year I'd be happy.
>>
Steven. Fat annoying fuck.
>>
>>78791087
This.
>>
>>78791585
>I judge people by how funny they are.
I can see you keep wishing that Su was a gag show that masturbates over decades old tv nostalgia ala Teen Titans go
>>
>>78791630
Then get your eyes checked and read again, because I clearly stated that I want this character to stop attempting humor and stay in the back for a year.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.