[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Pack up, go home, your through." This is the perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

"Pack up, go home, your through."

This is the perfect oppertunity to get out of the war, why didnt this idiot walk away
>>
>>78783717
It was always about her honoring her father and her family name
It was never about getting out of the war
>>
>>78783717
BEcause then we wouldn't have gotten an entire movie.
>>
File: Jim Carrey Fuck You OP.png (171KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
Jim Carrey Fuck You OP.png
171KB, 337x253px
>>78783717
>Calling Ping an idiot.
>>
>>78783717
>implying that Ping would ever walk away like a little bitch
Ping is a man's man, different from you OP.
>>
I think mulan hated the traditional role of a woman, she didnt fit in.

so in a way she wanted to go to the war herself, it was an oppertunity, her insperation for passion
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mu0s3x6ZaM1r5ovih.jpg (21KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mu0s3x6ZaM1r5ovih.jpg
21KB, 500x296px
>>78783717
Look at OPs pic
ping looks so feminine, you can even see some very big boob outline

This nigga is blind
>>
You should have kept watching.

>Maybe I didn't go for my father. Maybe what I really wanted was to prove that I could do things right. So that when I looked in the mirror I'd see someone worthwhile.
>>
When you think about it, Muluan must have been pretty fucking ugly to be able to pass as a guy to hundreds of people for such an extended period of time.
>>
>>78784059
>Asians
They may as well not have gender, anon.
>>
>>78784059

This is china we're talking about. When you get down to it asians, well, there's no not-racist way to say this: They all look the same. It's very possible for a woman to look like a man because there's no a lot of facial variety to start with.
>>
File: mulan.gif (9KB, 432x392px) Image search: [Google]
mulan.gif
9KB, 432x392px
>>78783717

She's not a pussy

>>78783747

It was about proving to herself that she could do it. She was there for her own sake just as much as her fathers.
>>
>>78784059
Maybe she passed as a teenager or something. That would make people dismiss the softer features.
>>
>>78784116
Maybe to you, but to asians its pretty clear cut obvious. Im sure that asians think you all look the same.

But regardless with a little or work its possible

But in my opinion the cartoon pulled off the animation style perfectly to do this

Irl to me its slighty more common for asians to have a little more androgenious apperances, but thats just cus i dont like around a lot of asian people right now
>>
>>78784264
Live*
>>
>>78784264

My Chinese teacher once told the class "Don't feel bad if you think we all look the same, because you look the same to us, too."
>>
>>78784116
You say that because you're not from China. If you see enough of an ethnicity you learn to recognize how they differ and how they don't. It's more about exposure than homogeneity. When I was a kid I'd confuse Michael Jordan and black men who looked nothing like him. Then when I got older I got more familiar with black faces and I'm embarrassed that I could confuse Dennis Haysbert with MJ. If you'd never seen many white people then it'd be the same with them.
>>
>>78784360
Well i know that i look very uniqe cus im a racially ambiguious yet visbily mixed
>>
>>78784360
>because you look the same to us, too."

we often have different color hair though at the very minimum
>>
>>78783747
she was afraid the old fuck would die,being discharged would not have been that bad. realistically during a draf no one would discharged you for being a fuck up
>>
>>78783898
nah, she did not feel like she fit in with women but she only did it because every family had to contribute someone and in her eyes her dad was too old
>>
>>78784055
I don't recall that ever being in there
>>78784059
nah, she just Asian.
>>
>>78784649
But it was.
>>
>>78784649
She said that while she was on the mountain talking to Mushu after she was found out and left behind by the army.
>>
File: 1451852219943.jpg (109KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1451852219943.jpg
109KB, 700x933px
>>78784393
Since were on the topic i want to say that white girls especilly blonde ones irl look so "generic"
>>
>>78784116
nah asians are as individual as anyone. the issue is they're much less sexually dimorphic. all basically feminine. (Africans are too, but the opposite way, they all look like men)
>>
>>78784554
I've heard that they've done studies about what different races (who live amongst mostly their own race) use to pick out different faces, and basically they pick the things their race varies on instead of what they dont
so white people look for hair and eye color, black people look for hair shape and facial feature positioning and proportion, etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BtlAw4trg

Does anyone else really dig "Reflection" as an adult despite disliking it as a child? I used to think it was slow and boring, but it's pretty good.
>>
>>78784700
In certain areas you definitely see whiteclones. parts of the midwest and texas come to mind, where nearly everyone is german, descended from small groups of german immigrants. You just take a look out into a sea of generic fucking amber waves of grain and can't tell them apart.
>>78784393
I confuse people who are totally different colors all the time though. It's just about how your memory stores people.
>>
>>78784705
Is that why so many boys look like girls in anime?
>>
>>78784705
I dont know what africans you are looking at but your view must be extremely distorted

Id post some african girls faces but its not safe for work and would derail
>>
>>78784116
dude I can distinguish a chinese from a korean from a japanese from a vietnamese

im sure a chinese native would be able to differentiate different chinese regionally
>>
>>78784798
Well im in mid florida 18 in HS, and there are some generic looking white girls even though its a diverse community.

Like its either brown hair, white faceen
>almost got in a car accident right now cus some guy on the highway stoped for no reason. Think hes trying to get insurrence money.
and blond with white face
>>
>>78784619
>but she only did it because every family had to contribute someone and in her eyes her dad was too old

Yeah that's all well and good except it's bollocks. Mulan literally says herself that maybe she didn't do it for her father, that when she looked in the mirror she wanted to see somebody worthwhile
>>
>>78783717
>muh honor to my family
>>
>>78784055
/thread
>>
File: realization[1].gif (489KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
realization[1].gif
489KB, 500x254px
>mfw Ping's "girl worth fighting for" is the dead girl who owned the doll in the sacked city they come upon after singing.
>>
>>78784780
I really like Christina Aguilera version of this song.
>>
File: 18.PAIN.jpg (13KB, 184x282px) Image search: [Google]
18.PAIN.jpg
13KB, 184x282px
>>78785304
fuck, I'd never really thought about it
>>
>>78784740
That may be true, but a person can't not notice the different between a blond, blue-eye, freckled guy with long curly hair and a brown-haired, brown-eyed woman with straight hair.
>>
>>78783717
She was fighting for what she believed in. Is conviction a foreign concept to you?
>>
File: 1432250601554.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1432250601554.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>78785304
...Damn.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.