[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Morrison ever coming back to Marvel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 17

File: index.jpg (10KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 272x185px
Is Morrison ever coming back to Marvel?
>>
>>78708031

His DC work was always much better so I hope not.
>>
>>78708031
I hope so.
>>
>>78708031
according to him, marvel is irrelevant.

not wrong since marvel has always been about the money first, art later.
>>
Very doubtful. He's better with DC stuff anyway.
>>
>>78708031
He hates marvel, he currently hates new52 DC, but he keeps working since he can work outside continuity, i think that Morrison grew bored of continuity since his work on batman and giving sense to the DC universe was fucked so hard. He likes icons and marvel just lacks that.
>>
>>78708974

Wasn't it Morrison who said DC is more like a living organism while Marvel is like a machine?
>>
>>78709060
>he currently hates new52 DC

Sauce on that because he has written for it more than once after all
>>
>>78709060

Morrison wrote one of the few actual origin stories for The New 52, he can't hate it that much
>>
>>78709092
That's a weird thing to say, I honestly think its the opposite as a reader of both companies
>>
>Morrison hates Marvel

Where are you guys getting this from? I've never heard it before.
>>
>>78709151
>hey Grant, want to reinvent Superman for the modern audience?
>expecting him to say no

It's a shame his work was ignored, it was the perfect Superman
>>
Morrison was wasted on Marvel.

Much like Lemire and Soule are right now.

Much like Tom King would be if Marvel ever suckered him to an exclusive.
>>
>>78709189
He doesn't hate the Marvel Universe, he hates the people in charge for fucking him over.
>>
>>78709158

I have to agree with Morrison to be honest. Everything feels forced at Marvel. So many crossovers for no reason and events out the ass
>>
>>78709237

Visions isn't even that good. It's the same Robot story I've heard a thousand time
>>
>>78709252
>>78709092
>>78708974
>>78709060

Sauces? I feel like you guys are talking mostly out your asses.
>>
>>78709237
>Soule
>wasted
He's right where he belongs, in the garbage.
>>
>>78709237
>Much like Lemire and Soule are right now.
Lemire hasn't written that much yet to judge but Soule has done some great shit at Marvel
>>
>>78709151

Yes he did, and it was great. And then what? The only reason he is still at DC is DiDio. Do you think Morrison is happy that fucking Johns is working in the batman movie instead of O'neill, him or Dixon?
>>
>>78709289

>Robot family living in the suburbs and trying to appear normal but the mother ends up committing a grizzly murder and is now being blackmailed for it.

Fuck off, no it isn't.

Don't just say shit because you're a fanboy.
>>
>>78709060
>Morrison likes icons
>Marvel just lacks that

ok anon, you got my attention, why you say that? in general, not only for Morrison
>>
>>78709307
>he doesnt know about the "marvel is dead"crisis
>he didnt understood multiversity
>>
>Morrison brought back to Marvel
>ends up in the same creative rut as Soule and Lemire
Maybe it would backfire and we'd end up getting a story about the machinery of the Marvel Universe oppressing the people of the MU without them ever knowing.
>>
>>78709322
>Soule has done some great shit at Marvel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78708031
>another white man
No.
>>
>>78709339

Yeah man the extended family of the robot who wants to feel have never gone dark before, right?
>>
>>78709329
Why not? He's friends with Johns.
>>
>>78708031
Why would he, Marvel's company policy is literally 'nothing cool allowed.'
>>
>>78709329

You're acting like Morrison is some sort of angry faggot
>>
Well he said he doesn't want to do monthlies anymore, so no.
>>
Technically he wrote that Miracleman story for Marvel last year
>>
>>78709367
No that anon, but yeah I read that story and got me into tears.
>>
>>78709443
That's not Marvel policy, that's Bendis policy
>>
>>78709351
Marvel heroes in general and their stories work great when you focus on humanity, Morrison wrote a book when it's pretty clear how he see the original JL as modern gods. Morrison likes too much to play with the meaning of a character, that's why he has so easy of a time with Batman and Superman, he is pretty good with normal heroic stuff, but marvel characters are build from their human side upwards (at least the "big ones", c-listers all are created based on gimmicks in both universes), at DC you really see some characters as a pantheon, they were not created like that but after decades of involuntary development you end up with characters that fit pretty good into your typical aryan (greek, germanic, roman, etc) pantheon.
>>
>>78709509
He wrote that decades ago.
>>
>>78709442
On a personal level yeah, but they are not tight as they used to be, and yes, he can0t be happy about a writter that doesnt even liked batman comics to be working on the batman comics.

>>78709452
He is not Moore, but he is at least as angry as Waid.
>>
I don't think Marvel characters fit Morrison's writing style very much. With Marvel characters they're less about being iconic and traditionally heroic and more about being fallible and human. Outside of a few exceptions, they don't fit Morrison's MO

It's like what people always say: DC is heroes who happen to be human, Marvel is humans who happen to be heroes.
>>
>>78709634
>marvel characters are build from their human side upwards (at least the "big ones")

you mean from the heroic, public side to the deepest human side?
>>
File: 1444389053663.gif (1MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444389053663.gif
1MB, 355x200px
>>78709552
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit >>77869998 →

Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.
>>
>>78709705
Why would be Morrison angry at first? you said it for ''The Mastermen''?
Why Waid would be angry too?
>>
>>78709092

No, that's /co/ and Hypercrisis more than anything.
>>
>>78709705
He doesn't get into twitter fights like Waid. Granted, he doesn't even use twitter but if he was as angry as Waid he would just so he could rant all day long.
>>
>>78709800
Bendis?

am I memeing this right?
>>
>>78709731
But that sounds like Morrison could do some run for Captain America (Steve) or Spidey.
>>
>>78709197
>It's a shame his work was ignored, it was the perfect Superman

Because Rag's Morales' abysmal art butchered his brilliant writing. Really, his vision was so poorly rendered it was shameful.
>>
>>78709307
>he didnt read supergods
>>
>>78709846

Wasn't the Oblivion machine on Marvel Earth?
>>
>>78709874

Yeah, I did say there were exceptions.

>Captain America

Definitely.

>Spidey

Ehhhh...He's more of an icon outside of the universe than he is one in-universe.

I'm thinking he could do some magic with Thor, Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four, etc.
>>
>>78709125
he was grumpy that New 52 fucked his Batman plans

it comes across pretty hard at the end of Batman Inc.
>>
>wanting half-decent writers in a stagnant part of the medium
why? morrison's non-cape work is his best stuff anyways
>>
>>78709892
Not that anon but you did?
>>
>>78709943
I'd love a Morrison F4 run.
>>
>>78709943
He contributed to Ultimate F4 and I think he was supposed to co-write it with Millar before their falling out.
>>
>>78708031
His good Marvel work was X-Men so not for the foreseeable future, no. Marvel wouldn't put him on X-Men books and actually put effort into them.
>>
>>78709736
They're humans trying to be gods.
>>
>>78710041
He already did that and it wasn't all that memorable
>>
>>78709874
He's done doing runs. It's never gonna happen. The only way he writes for Marvel again is if they let him write a one-shot story on his own, which they won't do.
>>
i don't think he could handle marvel's status of double-shipping and relaunching shit every year
>>
>>78710041
How was Morrison run on the X-Men?
>>
>>78709975
Because most people in this thread aren't fans of comics and aren't even fans of Morrison.

They're fans of Marvel and DC, and when Morrison writes DC/Marvel it's ~BIG~ and ~IMPORTANT~ and ~EVERYTHING'S GONNA CHANGE, NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN~ stuff.
>>
>>78710126

One of the best, imo. Helped establish some of their more modern concepts and social/political commentary.
>>
>>78710104
>ok Grant, time for the yearly relaunch after the big event
>I dinnae wan tae raylawnch, et wood mess oop me big plans fer the storyline
>Grant, we can't have one book at #13 while every other one is at #1. The sales!
>Et's nae aboot tha sales, et's aboot the story Oi wan tae tell
>GET OUT
>>
>>78710126
Great, as you would expect from him, but then everything he did was trown to the trash.
>>
Morrison's biggest problem with Marvel was Bill Jemas, so unless Quesada is also bitter I'm sure he'll do something in the future
>>
>>78710073
The only one I can recall doing that is Iron Man but I see your point. I don't know how many times I've seen Marvel characters saying and acting like they could stoped gods.
>>
File: 09789089.jpg (103KB, 665x464px) Image search: [Google]
09789089.jpg
103KB, 665x464px
Morrison's issue is that it's a different industry than it used to be. Joey Q and Morrison were close friends (and apparently now are again) and Joe loved his work. Dan Didio and Jim Lee and Geoff Johns and Morrison are all buddies and they all love his work. Back in the day that was enough but now we're in the age of capeshit. Studio execs run these companies and they don't get Morrison at all and don't give a fuck about his comics because they're weird and won't sell movie tickets. I hate to say it but in this current industry Morrison belongs in the indies.
>>
File: 2002.jpg (611KB, 1322x3226px) Image search: [Google]
2002.jpg
611KB, 1322x3226px
>>78709932

Mostly unrelated. Organism versus machine is just about the evolution of the multiverses. DC came together very haphazardly, adding different publishers and having big reboots while Marvel had a more directed growth. I can't find the right image sadly, but here's something.
>>
>>78710170
Knowing Marvel, they couldn't kick him out even if they demanded it after remembering that they signed him to an exclusivity contract.
>>
>>78710172
Austen? Fuck, Gemas was a retard for putting the worst X-Men writter just after the BEST writter.
>>
>>78710126
Interesting. It's full of new ideas and tried to move the X-Men in a new direction as it had become really stagnant during the 90's

Some of the art is awful, in defense of Igor he was rushed because he was just the fill-in artist for Quietly. Ethan Van Sciver is just bad
>>
>>78710174
>yfw they make up and Morrison's next project is one of those abominable zombie comics Jemas is making
>>
>>78709964
>he was grumpy that New 52 fucked his Batman plans
He seemed pretty chill about it unless he just flat out lied

>"It’s not so much of a strain because the work stands and it will always stand, and fortunately for me, it connects to every year of Batman, so even when people pick up a 1940s collection they might be reminded of something in the story that I’ve just finished, so I don’t mind that," the veteran writer told Maxim. "And honestly, although it feels like having the carpet pulled out from under you when the universe changes, at the same time it has to do that, you know? I’ve been on the book for quite a long time and I think it’s very important for new people to come in and tell the story from a different angle, and to revamp it and revitalize it for a different generation of readers. So yeah, it obviously feels weird to have my version of Batman contradicted, but I think it’s essential, and it has to happen."
>>
>>78710263
>they signed him to an exclusivity contract
Maybe they'll pull a Konami and keep him on payroll in a non-compete clause
>>
File: 1449810965565.gif (390KB, 260x317px) Image search: [Google]
1449810965565.gif
390KB, 260x317px
>>78710170
>>
>you will never see such thing as ''Multiversity'' in Marvel

why live?
>>
>>78710392
They just pulled their own Crisis on Infinite Earths to merge it all together, except the comic wasn't as good
>>
>>78710392
marvel doesn't have quite as interesting a multiverse as dc does.
>>
>>78710392
let's be real, it would probably be terrible and a CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME line-wide event rather than a collection of one-shots exploring the multiverse with an overarching plot
>>
File: tfw no clap emote.png (744KB, 593x668px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no clap emote.png
744KB, 593x668px
>>78709874

>It's just All-Star Superman with Captain America
>Cap absorbs too much freedom and his speech powers become overcharged, but he's only got a few months to lives.
>Spends his last few months travelling around the world and giving speeches to cure all the world's problems.
>Ends with him defeating the Red Skull and riding a bald eagle into the sun.
>>
>>78710417
Secret Wars? It is decent to good for me, but the tie ins were better.
>>
>>78710426
This, it's mostly a bunch of What If Earths, themed Earths aren't as common as in DC
>tfw no Ultraverse Earth
>>
>>78710361
Not unless somebody spills the beans to Ike Perlmutter that somebody is getting paid without being told to do anything for it.

>>78710392
Marvel barely even has a multiverse to consider. Unless the end of "Secret Wars" rearranges the Marvel Multiverse into something manageable like DC's Multiverse, then there's really no point in exploring it if it's a scattered mess of infinite possibilities.

The fact that there is (or was) a universe for every issue of "What If?" says how little Marvel actually cares about structure in their multiverse.
>>
>>78710447
That's so american that if I would have borned in the 30's I would be crying right now.
>>
>>78708031
>you can keep moore's staff away from morrison
>but you can't keep morrison away from moore's staff
sooner or later, he will return only to write something about miracle man
>>
I think shit went down during Morrison's X-Men run or after but I am not sure what exactly happened that turned Morrison off from Marvel.

That said I don't think anyone other than Bendis dislikes Morrison and they would probably like to work with him again.
>>
>>78710478
What if we have some chosen universes like earth-712? You know, universes that once mattered a little
in before
>those universes are now destroyed you retard
let's pretend they weren't destroyed
>>
>>78710098
Yeah and Morrison won't work with Marvel's current target audience not to mention the Wonder Woman Earth One leaks pissed a lot of them.
>>
How could have been Convergence if it have been written by Morrison?
>>
File: 1434872069312.jpg (7KB, 299x289px) Image search: [Google]
1434872069312.jpg
7KB, 299x289px
>>78709800
FUCK I LOVE THIS PASTA
>>
>>78710127
>>78709975

Klaus is better than Multiversity
>>
>>78710620
You can pick and choose universe and universe numbers—Marvel sure as hell does—but it still makes for an unstructured multiverse.

>>78710690
It definitely would have put more emphasis on Hypertime and the importance of it being realized into canon, rather than keeping it limited to two and a half pages or so.
>>
>>78710715
inb4 Klaus has a Multiversity issue like Annihilator
>>
>>78710690
Good. Notice that Convergence ignored Morrison work and final crisis.
>>
>>78710715
Klaus is Zenescope-tier trash that's really just a poorly-disguised film pitch.
>>
>>78710766
Nah, the art is better than anything from Zenescope.
>>
>>78710766
calm down anon, it's just Santa Claus is Comin' to Town but with drugs and maybe aliens
>>
>>78710126
Crap, actually

>>78710150
All of them were retconned
>>
>>78710766

And Multiverity is a sesame street rip off
>>
>>78710885
>got Scott and Emma together
>started Beast's road to being a cunt
>Genosha happened
>>
Which characters would you want Morrison to write at Marvel?

Black Panther or Captain America would be based
>>
>>78710918
plus "secondary mutation", "removing magneto as president to write a cliche magneto a terrorist story", "sublime", "shitty dofp tribute story".

Morrison was crap, and thanks to him, we later got House of M.
>>
File: slave.png (128KB, 216x292px) Image search: [Google]
slave.png
128KB, 216x292px
>>78710896
>that storytime after Ultra Comics
>>
>>78709398
Why not, his Action Comics run was a huge middle finger to DC
>>
>>78710960
Cap for sure. But what I really want it's to see at least one shot about the Silver Surfer writting by him.
>>
>>78709634
Someone didn't read Earth 2.
>>
>>78710330
That sounds more begrudgingly accepting it
>>
>>78710960
I'd like to see him on Silver Surfer
>>
>>78711077
Earth 2 was just making literal ideas laid down in Morrison's JLA
>>
>>78711088
Wouldn't be you bitter too?
>>
>>78710960
Silver Surfer. Captain America(Steve). Thor(Thor Odinson no Jane bs).
Captain Marvel could be interesting.
>>
>>78710999
What?
>>
>>78711260
Morrison would relate better to Jane.
>>
>>78711318
But I don't like Jane as Thor.
>>
>>78710170
I chuckled.
>>
>>78708031
Why? so they can retcon more of his work?
>>
>>78711360
That's your prerogative.
>>
>>78711260
>Captain Marvel
Do you mean Carol or Mar-Vell? Morrison had some big plans for the Kree, but was told no when he was on Marvel Boy
>>
>>78711315
the day Ultra Comics came out, someone storytimed The Monster At the End of This Book and Another Monster At the End of This Book in the Ultra Comics storytime thread
>>
>>78709981
Not that anon, but I did, he just loves comics and understands what makes them good, or brilliant, basically the things that are THERE, that you can too perceive but are hard to explain, or you cannot identify at first.

He never expressed preferences for companies, the same way piss fanboys would, he does show love for certain characters, I am not that MUCH of a fan, but has he ever wrote Captain America, it feels like he would like to do so.

So far he seems to like Dc characters better, which means he likes Marvel characters too, but he really does love all the crazy shit he can do with Bats, and Supes.

He has written some mean avengers, and his x-men run was the last time anyone used the words "X-men" and "good" in a sentence before Uncanny by Gillen...which was then mercilessly RAPED, and Mutilated to death by Bendis.

Fuck Bendis.
>>
>>78711461
I meant Carol, but Mar or Phyla are cool too.
>>
>>78710238
>...his comics because they're weird and won't sell movie tickets. I hate to say it but in this current industry Morrison belongs in the indies.

This.
Muhvel is creatively bankrupt, I am looking back fondly at Superior Spider-Man, it was the last time Marvel was any fun.

DC bizarrely enough had some great comics last year that went over everyone's head because people were fellating image stagnant bullshit, and Muhvel marketing ploys.

We got All New Section 8, Prez, Geoff Cavalcade of Shone Crazy, and Supes Truth is pretty good. Even Snyder improved his work.
>>
>>78711088
Eh, Morrison more than anyone probably understands the nature of superhero comics and the reality of changing teams and updating characters for the age they're in. Just more squares added to the quilt.
>>
>>78710255
What's Earth-x? The one wich has Franklin Richards becoming Galactus to stop the celestials?
>>
He specifically requested that Quesada draw his Miracleman story they're obviously on good terms.

I could absolutely see him coming back for a special book once they're done putting all their focus into nu616.

Hell, maybe they'll even try to get him on Miracleman.
>>
>>78711597
>there are people on /co/ RIGHT NOW who fight against creator-owned comics at every available opportunity
>people who get upset seeing creators write what they want, write how they want, and not get pushed around by bossy editors
>people who get upset when creators have the freedom to create something brand new, and not just be tied on a leash to licensed fanfic forever
I honestly don't get people like you.
>>
>>78710073
Since when has Cap, mutants, several of the Avengers, Hulk, etc. tried to be a god? At best it applies to a handful of characters. It's an overly vague blanket statement that doesn't really work.
>>
>>78710255
This
blows
my
mind
>>
>>78711470
That's fantastic
>>
>>78711909
But they are symbols, sometimes symbols can be taken for people as (false) gods.
>>
>>78711909
Most of Marvel's heroes are created through scientific accidents, something like men trying to play God
>>
>>78711909
Well Adam Warlock was a God like three different times

Magnus, Infinity Gauntlet, Magnus again
>>
>>78711783
Quesada's art is so average I don't know why he would want him to draw it
>>
>>78712063
Most sapce/cosmic characters are or were somehow ''gods''. Warlock, Galactus, Celestials, Thanos, etc.
>>
File: 1437284211703.jpg (7KB, 313x285px) Image search: [Google]
1437284211703.jpg
7KB, 313x285px
>tfw reading Morrison's 2099 pitches
>tfw we will never read them ever
>>
>>78708031
nah, he can keep shitting up dc
>>
>>78712097
Except the art on that was fucking perfect.
>>
File: filename.png (300KB, 233x472px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
300KB, 233x472px
>>78710170
>>
>>78711828

See I'm all for that but at the same time I'm annoyed by writers and artists that complain about time constraints and "executive meddling" when they work at the big two. They were hired to do a job and to do it within time and to work with the wider universe of those companies. You can't complain when creator owned is an option. I don't know about you guys but my boss wouldn't be happy if I said "Yeah, nah I'll just leave this job for later even though I was asked to do it now"
>>
>>78709881
>Grant Morrison writes a sub par story
>It's the artist's fault
Morrisonfags everyone.
>>
>>78713015
Action Comics definitely wasn't a sub-par story

Rags Morales is definitely a sub-par artist, though
>>
>>78708031
>Is Morrison ever coming back to Marvel?
Why should he? He can write whatever he wants at DC whereas Marvel would have him write tumblr garbage meant for children and feminists.
>>
File: 1427605797086.jpg (3MB, 1820x5055px) Image search: [Google]
1427605797086.jpg
3MB, 1820x5055px
>>78710426
>marvel doesn't have quite as interesting a multiverse as dc does.
agreed
>>
>>78710126
pretty awful in my opinion, only good thing to come out of it for the most part was the Scott/Emma couple

>>78713643
that needs to be updated for the post Multiversity and Convergence status quo
>>
>>78711684
They kneecapped his run just as it was crossing the finish line of a seven year marathon. Unforgivable.
>>
File: action_comics_3_jimmy_olsen.jpg (167KB, 580x646px) Image search: [Google]
action_comics_3_jimmy_olsen.jpg
167KB, 580x646px
>>78713015

You got me. You're doing great.
>>
File: clark0001.jpg (380KB, 778x800px) Image search: [Google]
clark0001.jpg
380KB, 778x800px
>>78714720
>>78713015

really mind-blowing stuff, just next level

Quietly, Burnham, Irving, Stewart BTFO
>>
>>78714720
>>78714770
This writing is awful. And this Morrisnon guy is supposed to be good?
>>
File: rags sucks.jpg (2MB, 1155x2734px) Image search: [Google]
rags sucks.jpg
2MB, 1155x2734px
One of the most cathartic, emotional moments and payoffs in the series and yep, Superman looks awkward and retarded. The layouts, actions environments were all so ugly, restrictive, unimaginative. If he'd had even a competent artist it could have approached All-Star tier.
>>
File: action comics 15.jpg (83KB, 623x950px) Image search: [Google]
action comics 15.jpg
83KB, 623x950px
>>78713015

Nah brah that comic is fantastic outside of the art.

First arc is pure Golden Age and then the rest is a perfect modern Silver Age comic. Too bad he was bound by New 52 continuity and he couldn't time skip to do a Bronze Age style arc with an older established "relevant" Superman or an 80's arc with a white collar creeper Byrne Lex.
>>
>>78714868
>>78714770
>>78714720

Literally amazing art, get taste Morrisonfag
>>
File: Action 18 BU-11.jpg (528KB, 958x1468px) Image search: [Google]
Action 18 BU-11.jpg
528KB, 958x1468px
The real pain is Chris "Created by God to Draw Superman" Sprouse is drawing fucking BACKUPS on Morrison's issues.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>78715116
Agreed. Society of Superheros was awesome too.

Cheung posted this earlier. Love the look.
>>
>You will never un-read Batman Inc
>Batman will never have a run as glorious as Morrison's ever again
>X-Men either
>Animal Man either
>Superman Either

Fuck Morrison he ruins everything I like by taking it to levels so high everything else will just feel phantom pain to me
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.