[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Harley Quinn #14 Storytime
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 21
Yes anons, its that time of the month. Its time to read the misadventures of /co/ favorite waifu..Get in here and try not to laugh
>>
Adn we get to a really get start here
>>
>>
I hope you hand't forgotten about Eggfu
>>
I don't know about any of you but I see that the art had improve in this issue, everything look more clean
>>
Enter Harley new love interest
>>
>>69040894
>Eggfu in in this
Wait what?
Do I need to pick up this book or something?
>>
>>
>>69040925
He was introduced in the Harley Annual
>>
Looks like Harley is going to get a full work day, something that she wasn't prepared
>>
And the advetures begins
>>
>>69040943
So.. What's his deal now? Is he still an alien just inexplicably an egg like in the silver age.
>>
>>
>>69040972
Yep
>>
>>
>>
>>
What the hell happened to Harley? Last I checked she was still at least a criminal, now she works at a retirement home and catches purse-thieves?
>>
So is this really a shitty book, or is it actually decent? I remember the one comic con related thing where she fucked a bunch of Joker cosplayers and that was kinda bad, is it still like that?
>>
>Rev your Harley
Its Rev UP your Harley. Those idiots always find a way to screw thing up, those two need to get out of the book ASAP
>>
>>69041018
Many..Many things has happened, she is still a criminal but not so much in her own series
>>69041024
Its the same as always , thought in this issue the art look decent
>>
>>
>>
>>69041051
>hot buff guy
>hot mom with huge rack

I want these genes.
>>
>>
>>69041078
>I love you, too
Oh god, this is going to get creepy.
>>
Harley Quinn 014 (2015) (Digital) (ThatGuy-Empire).cbz
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/WQf4itQf/file.html
>>
>>69041099
>>69041116
How can she change her hair and skin color on the fly?
>>
>>69041187
Comics!
>>
>>69041187

Literal girl power.
>>
>>69041187
Wigs and a lot of make up
>>
>>69041099
What kind of fucked up rape scene is this?
>>
>>69041576
bullet in ass is classic
>>
>>69040975

So... she just broke a poor bastard's head?
>>
Is it wrong that I find this pretty cute?

It's much better than being the Joker's deranged bitch anyway.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 21
Thread DB ID: 35060

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.