[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who got super choked up when hearing the news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 52

File: heyyou_look_familiar_640_40.jpg (20KB, 600x295px) Image search: [Google]
heyyou_look_familiar_640_40.jpg
20KB, 600x295px
Am I the only one who got super choked up when hearing the news that Robin Williams died? I can't think of another kid-friendly actor/comedian, at least of his caliber, who was in so many great kid-friendly movies when I was growing up in the 90s.

>Jumanji
>Mrs. Doubtfire
>Flubber
>Hook
>Alladdin
>...

These were all literally my favorite movies as a kid, and Robin Williams was a big reason for this.
>>
File: flubber.png (54KB, 478x341px) Image search: [Google]
flubber.png
54KB, 478x341px
IT'S FLUBBER!
>>
Alladin was alright but jumanji, hook and flubber were shit
>>
>>64581160
>jumanji, hook and flubber were shit
No they weren't.

At the very least they were great movies for kids.
>>
File: FERNGULLY_SE_D1-604.jpg (23KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
FERNGULLY_SE_D1-604.jpg
23KB, 852x480px
I think I'm on to the mad stage of Grief.

He wouldn't want that.

Nope don't need to cry today.

Also Ferngully.
>>
>>64581160
>hook
>shit

Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Genie.png (2MB, 1100x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Genie.png
2MB, 1100x1700px
>>
>>64581128
Is it true he was a fan of comics, anime, and video games?
>>
He killed himself because he wanted to retire yet had to pay $40k and $25k per month to his two ex-wives.
>>
>>64581367
Yep. He even named his firstborn daughter Zelda.
>>
>>64581128
>Am I the only one
Fucking no you fucked up assfuck!
Why the fuck would you think you are the only one? have you not seen the MILLIONS of people posting about how sad they are about his passing? You are not some unique special soul that is alone in your sadness.
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>64581384
Oh man, is John Cleese next? Guy has an ex-wife, but he has to pay based on his old top income.
>>
>>64581341
This looks gay as fuck.
>>
>>64581394
His son did. His son chose her name.

I mean he's still a fan and all but it seems like people keep forgetting he has sons as well as a daughter.
>>
>>64581394
He was also a Reifag
>>
>>64581128
Its quite shocking to think someone like him would suicide.
>>
Garp fucking killed himself, the World According to Garp is a lie.
>>
>>64581394
When Ocarina of Time was re-released on the 3DS, Robin and his daughter were part of the ad campaign for the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcZhY_Zo-yg
>>
>>64581367
When he died Ellis tweeted about how comic shops would send him excited messages evertime Williams showed up to buy a copy of Transmet.
>>
It really is a shame how much his wife fucked him over to the point he wanted to kill himself. IT really is depressing to see this happening.
>>
Half the boards on 4chan exploded into treats.

It was a sad day.
>>
>>64581720
And still, news won't make light out of that. Ever.
>>
>>64581128
> super choked up
Oh fuck you.
>>
I never even knew he had drug and alcohol problems and even depression.
>>
>>64581128
>Am I the only one
No. You are NEVER the only one, EVER.
>>
>>64581128
>Am I the only one
Faggot, there was a remembrance thread on most of 4chan that night.
>>
>>64581128
>Am I the only one
Please follow in Robin Williams' footsteps.
>>
>>64581983
Wow it only took 20 posts and half an hour. Nice job /co/.
>>
This may be a little controversial, but I never liked his stand-up. Yes, yes, he was a kick-ass actor with amazing movies but it seemed like his whole standup schtick was "if i talk real fast, people will never notice my extremely offensive jokes that only land a third of the time"
>>
http://mashable.com/2014/08/13/zelda-williams-quits-twitter/

I seriously hope the accounts weren't any of you guys.
>>
>>64582801
I think william was stronger in his movies then in his stand up, He's best as an improv sort of guy on the spot. Stand up takes a lot of planning and ideas of what you're gonna walk in with he just can't do that. His movies and random encounters are what made him the best I think.
>>
>>64583283
I hate edgelords so much
>>
Did you know Christopher Reeve was Godfather to one of his kids?

And one of his sons middle name is Pym.
>>
>>64583283
When I saw that, the first thing I thought was "This is something 4chan would pull.
>>
I wish he didn't have to hang things up so early. His career could have gone on for at least another 10 years if he wanted.
>>
>>64583470
Reeve and Williams were roommates at Juilliard and both agreed that if either of them were to strike it big, that they'd take care of each other.
>>
>>64583556
According to the article one of the Twitter accounts was "rustledjimmies" so that made me wonder if it was some dumb kid from here starting shit.
>>
>>64583283
>Twitter suspended the two accounts. A third, @rustIedjimmies, was still tweeting abuse about Williams' daughter on Wednesday morning
I really do hate 4chan.
>>
>>64581128
>kid-friendly
Only in some of his movies, his standup however, is a completely different story.

I was also really sad, OP. Because he was my favorite actor, when I heard he suffered from depression it only made it worse, because I do to (Its gotten worse since his death, I don't want to be like this as long as he was.)
>>64581160
>Hook
>shit
Fuck off.
>>
am i the only one that doesn't really care
>>
>>64583688
rustledjimmies pls go
>>
>>64583633
Well, looks like there are two Supermen in the skies..
>>
>>64583694
There are plenty of 8 year olds in this world, so no.
>>
>>64583708
Robin was more like Bibbo.
>>
>>64581384
He shoulda taken out one or both exes too.
>>
>>64583708
>Then, at an especially bleak moment, the door flew open and in hurried a squat fellow with a blue scrub hat and a yellow surgical gown and glasses, speaking in a Russian accent. He announced that he was my proctologist, and that he had to examine me immediately…it was Robin Williams…for the first time since the accident, I laughed. My old friend had helped me know that somehow I was going to be okay.
>>
>>64583715
>muh nostalgia
>>
>>64583744
>muh strawman
>>
>>64581128
>Am I the only one
Have you been alive since he died, or did you just come out of a coma and post on /co/? Everyone, everywhere, has been talking about Robin Williams.
>>
>>64583753
how dare you not defend my precious nostalgia actor i'm calling the internet police
>>
File: 1395285465092.png (141KB, 294x353px) Image search: [Google]
1395285465092.png
141KB, 294x353px
>>64581408
EY FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
dude is upset.
>>
>>64583688
As its only been 2 days that's still more of a future pick than anything.
>>
Why don't RW fans commit suicide in his honor?
>>
>>64581433
I know he liked Eva, but what makes him a Reifag?
>>
>>64583796
>muh buzzwords
>>
>>64583556
How new are you?

4chan fucking loves the Williams. Probably someone from reddit or one of the shittier chan's.
>>
>>64581720
Story?
>>
>>64581150
It's gay
>>
>>64583674
>Because he was my favorite actor, when I heard he suffered from depression it only made it worse, because I do to
Yeah that's what really got to me too, when I was little I used to be all over the place and super energetic and people compared me to Robin Williams all the time, now I struggle with lots of problems with depression and anxiety. When he died I sat there wondering what if I'm not gonna be strong enough to overcome this either.
>>
the actor who plays Genie on Broadway led the audience in a Friend Like Me singalong in honor of Williams

http://www.broadwayworld.com/videoplay.php?colid=809306#.U-vH3mPvK4o
>>
>>64581128
I'm trying to forget, dammit.
>>
File: rr.jpg (214KB, 601x944px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
214KB, 601x944px
>>64581128
Don't worry, OP. Robin Rises!
>>
>>64584047
>the actor who plays Genie on Broadway
>plays
>present tense

Wow, fucking 22 years later, they're still doing that? aladdin was my favorite Disney movie, if I'm ever in New york and that show's still going on, maybe I'll watch.
>>
>>64584169
The musical premiered on Broadway literally this year. The broadway shows aren't released the same year as the actual movie.
>>
>>64583648
I never got cyberbullying. I mean, I enjoy it as much as the other guy when someone like Dobby gets told or when some other asshole is harrassed, but what do people get out of bullying mouring relatives of decent people or random teenage whores that are too stupid to not post their tits, I mean, they don't hurt annyone, do they? And especially when it's obvious underage newfag faggots who use names like jimmyrustler and anonymouslegion and UMAD_88 or whatever. What do they get of it?
>>
>>64581384
I heard it had something to do with money. Is that really the reason he killed himself? How did he do it?
>>
Something stinks here.

He'd signed to do a sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire and put his estate up for sale two months ago. The guy was well known for being depressed. You wonder what would have driven him to do what he did.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erincarlyle/2014/04/22/robin-williams-lists-his-napa-ranch-at-29-9-million/
>>
File: tyler.jpg (72KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
tyler.jpg
72KB, 537x399px
>>64584327
>>
>>64584363
>You wonder what would have driven him to do what he did.
He was horribly bipolar, a slipping recovered alcoholic, and he did a lot of coke in the past, too.
Tack on horrible depression, and you've got a recipe for suicide.
>>
>>64581128
>Am I the only one who got super choked up when hearing the news that Robin Williams died?
Probably not. There's lot of hyper sensitive little bitches out there who cry over nothing like it's an another shoah.
>>
File: 1402330060969.jpg (58KB, 777x932px) Image search: [Google]
1402330060969.jpg
58KB, 777x932px
>>64581160
>Jumanji
>Hook

Heard that you were talkin bullshit
>>
>>64584363
didn't he also lose a court battle against ex-wifes who wanted to jew him for a easy buck, or is that some sensational rumor bullshit?
>>
>>64584169
>22 years later
>premiered in 2014
>22 years
>>
>>64581367
He loved shit like Eva, Ghost in The Shall and Akira
>>
you know, when i heard he had drug and alcohol problems, it got me thinking of "fun bobby" of the sitcom "friends"
he was always fun because he was wasted 24/7

so what if robin was so fun and "kid friendly" as we all remember because he was high or wasted all the time?
>>
>>64581217
I loved that Jumanji ended with them being in child bodies with all their adult memories and desires.
>>
>>64585051
But he played shit like DAoC and OoT. Nigga was old school.
>>
>he hung himself with his belt after his wife had gone to sleep
>cuts on his left arm were found with a pocket knife nearby

>imagin robin at the end of his rope, alone at night, cutting into his arm and deciding "come on you pussy, you're sitting here putting a knife in yourself trying to feel something. finish the job you asshole, come on, fucking do it"
>and then he does it
>he takes his belt
>wedges it between the door and the doorframe
>puts his head through the loop
>and he does it.
>>
>>64584358
Hung with a belt, with his wife in the house. She didn't find him for a whole day.
>>
>>64581341
I heard he was pissed at Disney for using his name to promote the movie. Apparently he wanted his involvement to be low key.
>>
>>64585913
Not exactly. They had separate bedrooms. She went to bed and left early the next day. it's not like she was walking around the house for hours on end and didn't notice him.
>>
>>64582031
Dude, totally. He did all the cocaine.
>>
>>64583649
It's not like this site has a monopoly on cruel turds. It's just an anonymous forum with no accounts. If fact, only the real scum fuck off onto their own websites to plan evil deeds with impunity.
>>
>>64583814
We're busy preparing his new vessel for when he returns from hell victorious.
>>
>>64586066
One bad day, /co/. That's all it takes.
>>
This shit hit me as if he was a close relative.
I never expected it to hit me like it did.
>>
>>64584363
Dude, depression just hits. Like, being bipolar and stuff, you don't really control it, it just takes you sometimes.
>>
>>64585863
He also played Call of duty. There were a few threads years ago of people playing with him. He also played Warhammer and shit. He probably posted here too.
>>
Looking at interviews with him, thinking about the pain this man had inside, you start to notice things.

Like how he can be candid about his problems but never without the clown's mask on his face. How he just can't communicate without joking. How his face is always smiling, but tense as well, it's as if every muscle is taut. And it strikes me that this wasn't his real face, this was the mask, what everyone wanted from him.

I'm reminded of John Cleese, who was always regarded as this incredibly warm and sociable person, always on, always full of energy, while deep down inside he was violently depressed and manic. It was a front he'd put up to hide away what he thought was wrong to share with the world.
After receiving therapy he became a grumpy man who was much less sociable and lovable than he'd appeared before, but that's okay - it was the real him, finally coming out. And he was happier with life and himself because of it.

If only Robin had found himself the way Cleese did.
>>
>>64587256
Have you had a close look at the Faulty Towers DVD release? The woman playing his wife was his fiance, and they were going through shit, so you really saw it come out sometimes.
>>
>>64581128
i spent 2 days in a solid funk. real life shit didnt help either
but i think i'm semi okay with it now.
on the plus side, i have a shot at world's hairiest man now that he's no longer taunting me, just a few follicles ahead at every turn
>>
>>64581590
>you will never find out his opinion on Ruto's new finboobs
>>
>>64587777
It wouldn't be surprising to think about the possibility that he used is real life anguish when projecting the emotions of his characters.

Williams was one of very few comedians to transcend into drama, and he did it very well, even compared to other traditional actors above his caliber.
>>
File: Made You Look.jpg (586KB, 1569x1835px) Image search: [Google]
Made You Look.jpg
586KB, 1569x1835px
>>
File: Doug's darkest hour.png (295KB, 656x834px) Image search: [Google]
Doug's darkest hour.png
295KB, 656x834px
Well, it finally happened:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPb4foqDlsY
>>
It's official. 4chan is less fucked up than Twitter.. Tumblr.. Facebook.. the world.

I mean, he's dead. Why be a dick? Why? I'm so happy that the majority of 4chan isn't being douchey about it.
>>
>>64587910
that movie where he played a russian defector
i fucking BELIEVED every minute of it
>>64581720
whoa, sauce? because if this is true somehow it actually makes me feel better
>>
File: ohthereyouarepeter.png (96KB, 454x194px) Image search: [Google]
ohthereyouarepeter.png
96KB, 454x194px
>>64581128
what choked me up was that he committed suicide

it sucks when a beloved entertainer dies, but this could have been prevented

seriously, all he had to do was tell people how he was feeling and the entire world would been like,
"We fucking love you Robin Williams!
You've basically done nothing but enrich the lives of people in nearly every country on the planet for most of your life, and we really can't say it enough,

because now we miss you Robin

and it really fucking sucks"
>>
File: cap.png (31KB, 725x120px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
31KB, 725x120px
>>64588516
screencapped because I never thought I'd see the day
>>
>>64588689
hold the pupil dilation,

remember it's summer
>accuracy out the window
>even for here
>>
>>64588745
Bullshit. It's the middle of August. The convergence of summer and not summer.
>>
It hit me because my dad has suffered from depression and he looks a whole lot like my dad in his twitter profile pic.

It felt close to home. I was always afraid something would happen to my dad as a result of his condition but I thought it had all worked out since he's on meds. And to see Williams recede and crash the way he did shatters the illusion that depression can just be "cured" and I'm scared of the implications.

Also how do I sage I don't want to keep bumping this. It's hardly /co/.
>>
>>64588884
I think you're proving my point

have you got all your school supplies for the new year?
>>
>>64584379
>tfw zelda got cyberbullied for her father committing suicide
>tfw she shut down her twitter and everything else

/co/ or /v/ should send her a card...i feel awful for her who the fuck does that?
>>
>>64588689
But remember that screencaps are always posted out of context. Do you think people 3 years down the road will know where it was taken from?
>>
>>64585968
What the hell kind of couple has separate bedrooms?
>>
>>64586850
We know for a fact he regularly posted on /tg/ as well, and Zelda used to post on /v/ at least.
>>
>>64589425
Well, there you go. We lost one of our own.
Two if Zelda's stopping coming here as well.
>>
>>64581128
>not mentioning Ferngully
chickens lay
>>
>>64589340
Try having a parent that lives in the garage.
>>
>>64588542
>>64583881
The man has an Ex-wife who took a shit ton of money from him. He had to sell his old home to pay divorce fees. He wanted to retire, but he couldn't because of alimony.
>>
Apparently peope from /b/ are the ones behind the whole twitter thing with Zelda.
>>
>>64589628
Dont foget the herpes he ended up getting.
>>
>>64589656
I thought it was Reddit.
>>
>>
>>64589656
>>64589737
Proof or gtfo.
>>
>>64589737
its both dont even try to deny both parties dont surf both sites.

or maybe reddit thought they could troll her twitter page and blame /b/ because well /b/.
>>
>>64581128
>Am I the only one who got super choked up when hearing the news that Robin Williams died?

Yes. You are absolutely the only one that was sad, at all. The internet hasn't been in an orgy of melodramatic wailing and rending their garments ever since it was announced. No one else even noticed. You are special and wonderful.
>>
File: slowpoke_pokemon.gif (15KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke_pokemon.gif
15KB, 275x300px
>>64585297
>so what if robin was so fun and "kid friendly" as we all remember because he was high or wasted all the time?
>>
>>64581160
Flubber was pretty bad, but Hook was fucking wonderful (but not because of Robin, more because of Hoffman and Hoskins) and Jumanji was a great kids movie.
>>
>>64586540
>This shit hit me as if he was a close relative.
>I never expected it to hit me like it did.

Parasocial relationships. We can form attachments with people we don't even know in person through media.

Anyway, probably like 70% of the country was hit hard by it.
>>
>>64585953
Yeah, after Fern Gully made his bat character absolutely center-stage he wanted to not be the selling point on posters IIRC, and was pissed that they made Genie so big on some posters.

But let's be real, he's the reason the movie was so great.
>>
>>64581128
I wasn't choked up but pissed about my asshat friend messaging me about it and asking why everyone was upset.
>>
>>64590079
Edgy,
>>
>>64582801
He had phenomenal dramatic clout and a lot of his situational improv was stellar, but his stand-up is a little weaker (as well as the roles where they gave him too much slack).
>>
>>64584358

He was extremely depressed and he needed money. His ex-wives were getting alimony from him and he wasn't getting as many good roles as he used to. His TV series flopped and he was having to take a lot of movie roles that he didn't want to do (Mrs. Doubtfire 2, etc.) because he needed the paycheck. He also was having reoccurring drug/alcohol problems.

Sauce:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11030100/Robin-Williams-friend-reveals-actor-resented-having-to-do-new-Mrs-Doubtfire.html
>>
File: 1407480695961.gif (876KB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1407480695961.gif
876KB, 320x193px
>>64590079
You are a fucking awful person.
>>
>>64585297
He admitted somewhere that his drug-addled past really sculpted who he was today, but I think he was also sober for a long, long time before his death.
>>
>>64582031
He did a lot of cocaine when he was younger. A LOT of cocaine.

Some of his funniest stream-of-consciousness bits as a standup comedian were the result of him using it while on stage.
>>
>>64590172
>telegraph
UK tabloids might as well be tumblr reblogs for how fucking biased and uninformative they are.
>>
I was just getting off a 9 hour shift at Wal-Mart when I opened up my Twitter app to see the site had exploded in the two hours since I last checked. What a way to find out. Then I hopped on 4chan and people were Baneposting in the memorial thread.
>>
>>64590241
Didn't he credit Legend of Zelda for saving his life when he nearly Overdosed on Coke or something?
>>
Fuck you internet for mocking his daughter on twitter. Fuck you 4chan. Some of it came from you.
>>
>>64589656
Wait, what happened?

I haven't really been on the web since I heard about the Robin Williams thing. What the fuck did I miss?
>>
>>64590303
Some people posted fake pic(s) of Robin William's corpse and she freaked out. Now it looks like she's blaming herself and abandoning all social media.

Which is what I would have done in the first place. She should have just left the heartfelt letter and called it a day.
>>
File: QkkEd1k.png (71KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
QkkEd1k.png
71KB, 250x183px
>>64590349
>>
>>64590303

They posted an autopsy photo that was supposedly him on her page (it looked a lot like him, but it was from someone who died in 2010) with belt marks around his neck. They made a bunch of crude comments about her dad being untalented and being a pussy for killing themselves. Basically, it was just edgelords being edgelords.
>>
>>64588546
Robin's last Tweet was thanking somebody for saying he cheered them up. He was beyond needing a pep talk.
>>
I thought it was brilliant to have him be a mime in Shakes The Clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iOBuIBNHhw
>>
>>64590439
NGE couldn't help him.
>>
>>64590439
No that was in June I think, his last one was a happy birthday to Zelda on July 31.
>>
>>64583283
It was a guy from /tv/ yesterday.
>>
>>64590440
Wasn't he a mime while he was in Juliard?
>>
>>64589628
Two ex wives actually. They both got large alimony settlements. He also made some poor investment choices and had been taken advantage of by some "friends" who abused his generosity over the years. He was looking at filing bankruptcy before he died. His money troubles (along with his drug abuse) are probably major contributing factors to his death.
>>
>>64590545
Fucking hell.
>>
>>64590667
Pro-tip: if you become a celebrity, either marry someone you know and trust from before becoming a celebrity or don't marry at all.
>>
>>64581128
The man said it himself-"To die would be the greatest adventure of all."
>>
>>64590736
Actually a quote from the original Peter Pan novels (IIRC) but I guess he technically said it.
>>
File: 1396754166888.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1396754166888.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>64590736
>Death is God's way of saying "Your table is ready, sir".
>>
What if Bill Murray dies next?

Do you think Harold Ramis will be waiting for him?

I want to believe the first thing Bill will do when he dies is apologize to Harold.
>>
>>64590872
I'm of the belief that Bill Murray is some sort of immortal trickster god. He's just going to disappear one day, probably while hiking in the desert, calling it now.
>>
>depressed sack of shit
>drug addict
>spineless, lets people walk over him
>takes easy way out
So why is this such a big deal?
>>
>>64590895
When he dies he's going to erase all records of himself so it's like he never even existed and nobody will believe he did.
>>
>>64590924
Way to completely ignore every performance he ever made in that completely objective post.
>>
>>64590942
You know what the Devil's greatest trick was, don't you?
>>
>>64590895
Murray is love, Murray is life
>>
>>64590942
All he leaves is his movies. Everything else is struck from the books.
>>
>>64590955
What he does in front of camera has hardly anything to do with who he is behind it.
>>
File: Tom Bombadil.jpg (423KB, 1300x969px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Bombadil.jpg
423KB, 1300x969px
Robin Williams would have been perfect for Tom Bombadil if they ever did an adaptation of "The Adventures of Tom Bombadil."
>>
>>64581128
I got choked up watching clips of Jimmy Fallon and Conan O'Brien talking about him.
>>
>>64590996
Would he at least gift the world with the Ghostbusters 3 that should have been?
>>
File: 1407972761584.jpg (396KB, 1827x546px) Image search: [Google]
1407972761584.jpg
396KB, 1827x546px
>>
>>64583873
I was linked to a thread on /b/ the morning after the news of his death.

>it was kind of nice at first
>/b/ does what /b/ does
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
>>64591022
He would have
>>
>>64581128
sad that he died, but he wasn't very funny for me at least
>>
>>64581367
Yes, and P&P games too.
He was definitely one of us
>>
>>64583283
Oh, also, WBC is going to protest his funeral.
>>
>>64591020
Well, since he is gone, all we have left is what was recorded. So I say it has an awful lot to do with who he is.

Just because actors put up facades when in the spotlight doesn't make that facade any less "them". He left us with laughs and tears and brilliant bits of acting and comedy gold. He contributed more than many other actors of his age, in volume and quality.

If you want to judge his private life when you were only ever witness to his public life, that's your fool decision to make.
>>
>>64590924
>Aladdin
>Good Will Hunting
>Good Morning Vietnam
>Jumanji (for the kids)
>Mrs. Doubtfire
>his stand-up
>his impeccable improvisation
...or were you completely unaware? Also, in response to your dickhead post:
>Suffered from depression his whole life. Why would this be looked down upon?
>Stopped doing drugs for many year
>Spineless? Says who?
>Like I said, he was depressed.
It seems like bullshit to an asshole like yourself, but believe it or not depression is real, and most of the time incurable.
>>
>>64591137
I thought that they tore themselves apart after Freddie died.
>>
>>64591096
>>64591022
I dunno, while he has a charming look to him I think he's missing a certain warmth to his face. Tom was supposed to be bright and full of life, Robin Williams is more like a rogue spark in a dry forest.
>>
>>64591192
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/robin-williams-dead-westboro-baptist-church-could-picket-actors-funeral-after-saying-he-was-hated-by-god-and-is-in-hell-9665392.html
>>
File: GLR.png (72KB, 1291x390px) Image search: [Google]
GLR.png
72KB, 1291x390px
>>64591058
>>
>>64590924
Depression isn't just something that you can just snap out of. Its a chemical imbalance in the brain. It makes it so you are physically unable to feel happiness.
>>
>>64591137

/b/ seemed particularly enamored with one of their protest signs that said "he doesn't doubt fire now."

They also started a campaign to send pizzas to the church compound and said they were going to hack the church's website and turn it into a Robin Williams tribute page.
>>
>>64591137
Does anyone know when/where it is going to be? Will it be an open event or private?

I only ever wanted to meet him, just once. To work with him was a life goal of mine. He's inspired so much of who I am as a comic actor.
>>
>>64591289
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/robin.williams.funeral.details.announced/39522.htm
>>
>>64591333
Thank-you trips.
>>
>>64591137
Is this a joke?
Please tell me it's a joke.
>>
>>64591371
Nope.
>>64591230
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3omFZB3pzlE
>>
>>64591410
Not Robin. That's Dan, isn't it?
>>
>>64591058
Awe, /v/, that's sweat.
>>
>>64591371
It's not that surprising. They're opportunists who take advantage of any free publicity that they can get. They have protests like this any time any notable celebrity dies.
>>
File: dubbya teee effff.jpg (3KB, 98x126px) Image search: [Google]
dubbya teee effff.jpg
3KB, 98x126px
>>64585875
"come on you pussy, you're sitting here putting a knife in yourself trying to feel something. finish the job you asshole, come on, fucking do it"
I read that in his voice...
>>
>Robin Williams
>Kid-friendly

That's why he wasn't as entertaining after his standup
>>
>>64584047

This is probably the most touching tribute I've seen. I got chills when the entire audience joined in.
>>
>>64591451

One day, I'll get me and my band together...and we'll have a guerilla gig right out infront of their church.
>>
>>64591428
I can't tell.
>>
File: inertia.png (216KB, 594x194px) Image search: [Google]
inertia.png
216KB, 594x194px
>>64581217
I did not enjoy any of them when I was a kid, and they were objectively bad. Saying any mediocre, sub-par, or poor movie was good for kids is tantamount to saying that simply because children aren't as judgmental as an adult, a movie like Foodfight can be considered as "good" in that context.

For example when Jerry Seinfeld dies, you don't have to say you enjoyed the Bee Movie, at least Jerry can be remembered for a good show, in the case of Robin Williams people only remember him from a less that stellar movie career, and I do not know why you people pretend this was a huge loss, seems to me you are only mourning the fact you aren't children anymore.
>>
So are we still pretending Old Dogs and License to Wed don't exist?
>>
>>64591545
Where is the clip from? Robin did the voice in Aladdin and Aladdin 3. Dan did the voice in Aladdin 2 and the Aladdin TV series.
>>
>>64591567
Everyone makes mistakes.
>>
>>64591587
>>64591567
What about Man of the Year and RV?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>64591230
I didn't know I could hate this much
>>
>>64591583
Who did the voice in the Kingdom Hearts games?
>>
>>64591555
>If it wasn't made specifically to my tastes, my demographic, and my standards, it was objectively bad

Okay, Sheldon.
>>
>>64581160
Pump your brakes kid, the man was a national treasure.
>>
>>64591555
Or you could just have shit taste.
>>
>>64591650

Pretty sure it was the guy who did Genie for the entirety of the Aladdin TV series.
>>
>>64591650
Dan Castellaneta. Also known as Homer Simpson. He's being replaced for future games though.
>>
>>64591567

He probably also wished that some of those movies didn't exist.

A lot of the stuff that he did towards the end of his career was stuff that he wasn't very proud of. He just needed the paycheck.
>>
>>64591650
Dan
>>
>>64591654
BAZAMBO!
>>
>>64591567
That's pretty much what Robin's entire career was like, reason why people stick to Jumanji, and his minor roll on Aladdin.

People seem to be mourning their lost childhood in this thread.
>>
>>64591722
>Genie
>Minor Role
>Ignoring Good Will Hunting and Dead Poets Society.
>>
>>64591654
I never implied that, and if I recall correctly, isn't that the reason why you guys hate TBBT?

>>64591672
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/flubber/
http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/jumanji-1995

You were saying, shithead?
>>
>>64591722

He was really good in some of his older movies like The Fisher King, What Dreams May Come and The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen.

I can't think of anything that he's appeared in recently that has really stood out.
>>
>>64591803
>http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/flubber/

>Rottentomatoes

As if it's not full of uptight asshole critics?

Might as well as post Chris-Chan's brothers hate post about Toy Story 3.
>>
File: embarrassing.png (109KB, 244x212px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.png
109KB, 244x212px
>>64591803
>he likes TBBT
>>
>>64591766
>>Ignoring Good Will Hunting and Dead Poets Society.
Jacok the Liar was better, and I still do not consider Robin William's career to have been all that great, or good at all.

He did voice acting in an animated film, did a couple of decent movies, but nothing terribly memorable, did drugs, and killed himself. Big whoop.
>>
>>64591922
>implying implications
No, I am flat out saying you are a hypocrite, and a retard as well because you need me to spell it out for you.
>>
>>64591923

He did VA roles in several animated movies, but Aladdin is probably the one that he's most known for.
>>
>>64591887
>You have shit taste
Here is a list of people who thought it was bad, including people whose job involves reviewing movies objectively.
>As if it's not full of uptight asshole critics?
A few weeks ago GotG got a 90% reception at Rotten Tomatoes.

Robin Williams career was forgettable, to put it nicely. Stop placing him on a pedestal.
>>
>>64591923
Just because you have shit opinions doesn't mean the rest of the world does, too.
>>
I don't get why everyone is getting so worked up about his death.

He was an entertainer not much more not much less, none of you knew him personally and really the man has been going through issues for years and he was getting up in age.
>>
>>64592117
>Robin Williams career was forgettable
>The entirety of the internet and all of media have been talking about it non-stop since it happened
He is to comedians and comedic actors what Michael Jackson was to pop music, minus the creepiness of MJ's private life.
>>
>>64592126
Read above, retard.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/toys/
If anything the rest of the world agrees with me. So it is not the best of times to use ad populum, you pathetic imbecile. If Robin got this reception here, I hope I am not around when Seth McFarlane dies, you would probably cry for months, given how much you like absolute shit.
>>
>>64592264
>Seth McFarlane
>funny or popular
k
>>
>>64592151
It was the circumstances around his death that's so tragic. A world renown comedian hanging himself is going to get a lot more attention than if he died of a heart attack or car accident.
>But doctor, I AM Pagliacci.
>>
>>64592192
Oh please, the internet got obsessed over Frozen, and my little pony. That's a terrible example anon, what's worse is that Robin's self inflicted demise isn't as trending as either Frozen or MLP at this very moment.

It seems to me /co/ wants to have yet another ironic general like frozen, this time about Robin Williams, because you guys are shit, not even retarded, just plain shit.
>>
>>64592264
>If anything the rest of the world agrees with me

Have you checked any social media site at all in the past few days?
>>
>>64592264
>citing one shit movie
>could have cited any of the 14 movies below it
>Ignored the dozens above it
>>
>>64592359
Nobody's forcing you to be here or even acknowledge this thread. Or any of those examples you mentioned. If you want threads custom tailored to your interests than I suggest you make a Reddit account.
>>
>>64592338
But he killed himself, with drugs. He was depressed, used drugs (again), and killed himself, is that too close to home for /co/ or what?
>>
>>64592385
>Have you checked any social media site at all in the past few days?
>Hiding behind social media
Oh, brother.

Before we get started, does anyone want to get off.
>>
>>64592264
So your retort is to rely on other people's opinions instead of making your own?
>>
File: pagliacci.jpg (354KB, 655x1038px) Image search: [Google]
pagliacci.jpg
354KB, 655x1038px
>>64592338

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-H-MWJ4f14
>>
>>64592554
Hiding behind social media is still better than hiding behind Rotten Tomatoes.
>>
How many posthumous awards is he going to win next year? He already has Oscars, BAFTAs Grammy's and Golden Globes. And a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
>>
>>64592396
Here, another shitty movie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers%27_Day_%28film%29

And here's another:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicentennial_Man_%28film%29

And one more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_the_Year_%282006_film%29

Oh they just keep on coming:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Williams_filmography
>>
>>64592615
Funny how he is more famous in death, than he ever was in life.
Seems to be a recurring trope in any art medium.
>>
>>64592655
What makes them bad?
>>
>>64592604
Very well, I'll remind /co/ that social media criticism is a valid form, I will inform Escher Girls about it.
>>
>>64592798
Good for you. Now maybe you'll stop complaining about Tumblr like you always do.
>>
>>64592753
Most of them simply weren't funny. William's greatest strength was his improv and he needed those around them to keep up with his mania. They were cheap, manufactured comedies that only made as much money as they did because of his face on the poster.
>>
>>64592716
>Funny how he is more famous in death, than he ever was in life.

He was one of the most recognizable comedic actors in Hollywood. His career was slowing down, but he was still a household name because he was constantly working on projects and appearing in several movies a year. It's not like he was some obscure character actor that nobody ever heard of until he died.
>>
>>64592852
But is it bad because you saw it or because someone told you it was bad?
>>
>>64581128
Well, look at it this way.

Robin Williams knew there was only way to stop Mrs. Doubtfire from being made.

Robin Wiliams is the hero we deserve.
>>
>>64592570
I already gave my piece, you asked for proof, there it is. Seems to me you only want to be in the right, anon.

Sorry but it seems it is safe to say Robin Williams filmography was mediocre at best. He deserves no pedestal.
>>
>>64589291
people that do it for the lulz

besides who attention whores on the net when a family members dies?

I know I did not when my dad died in a car crash on the day of my birthday i stayed off the net/

she should have done the same specially since she is related to someone famous
>>
>>64581128
Yes. You were the only person upset by this news. No one else cares for Robin Williams and the general opinion is that his death wasa good thing.
>>
>>64592860
His career wasn't slowing down. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000245/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1. I don't know why he was upset about his TV show being cancelled since it was so far beneath him.
>>64592888
A little of both actually. I watched some of them because his presence was enough to make me smile. You couldn't pay me to watch Old Dogs or rewatch World's Greatest Dad.
>>
>>64592959
>Seems to me you only want to be in the right, anon.

But isn't that what you're doing?
>>
>>64583800
no he's not the only one he's just being a special fucking snowflake people have had the same fucking reaction in some way or another
>>
>>64592851
I did not, it seemed funny you would be so desperate as to cite many cites the collective of /co/ despises, but if that's the rules of the game, well, I hope you stay true to your word, and accept the agreement, from this moment onward you accept the opinion of the collective social media as valid on any matter and subject, on hereby you will be obligated to recognize this as a valid, official source.

Which works for me, tell me anon, did you like Man of Steel? ;)
>>
>>64593002
>don't know why he was upset about his TV show being cancelled since it was so far beneath him.

He needed the money. He was having a lot of financial problems. He also had two ex wives that he was paying alimony to. He said in interviews shortly before his suicide that he was doing a lot of projects that he wasn't that excited about simply because he needed the paycheck. That was also the reason that he agreed to do the Mrs. Doubtfire sequel.
>>
>>64589291
>/v/
She was an arrogant cunt towards the board. Cards are reserved for people who are related to video games, not fucking Zelda Williams, Dorito Pope, and Felicia Day.

You are an A class faggot.
>>
>>64593003
Nope, I just think this went overboard, his film career was objectively mediocre. This thread belongs on /tv/ anyhow, the fact he voiced acted in a couple of animated features is barely related to the collective board.

Captcha: William Atingif
>>
>>64593030
>snowflake
I can tell you are socially retarded, if you started this shit with normal people, and attacked them solely for using "Am I the only one" in a phrase, you would be punch in the face for being such a faggot, and rightfully so.
>>
>>64593002
>>64593002
Quantity isn't the same as quality. He was still working a lot, but he wasn't getting a lot of really good roles anymore. Appearing in a string of crappy forgettable family comedies isn't as challenging or as rewarding for an actor as appearing in an Oscar-caliber movie.
>>
>>64593297
Am i sad sure but, but he's not the only one that felt something for his dead he's just trying to get some attention using robin william death in order to feel special about

shit is sad but he's not the only one
>>
>>64593460
about it *
>>
>>64593216
Even without his voice acting roles, he still appeared in some live action movies like Popeye that were based on comic book characters. He's /co/ related.
>>
Christ you guys, can we drop this stupid argument going on? The one guy's just trying to rile people up anyway, this should be a good thread, not an angry thread.

It's what Robin would have wanted.
>>
>>64588516
You're dumb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rqRi2wJifY
>>
>>64581433
And auditioned to voice Gendo for the Rebuild movies.
>>
>>64581295
We don't talk about that here boy
>>
>>64593718
W-why not?

Toxic Love was the best part of the movie.
>>
File: link-stud.1203900500333.jpg (74KB, 410x572px) Image search: [Google]
link-stud.1203900500333.jpg
74KB, 410x572px
>>64589291
We should send her a strippergram, a dude briefly dressed as Link.
>>
>>64589573
Mine stayed in the garage and rented out the house when she left him. Quit your whining.
>>
File: uh..png (15KB, 335x433px) Image search: [Google]
uh..png
15KB, 335x433px
>>64593856
I don't think that will help.
>>
File: 1402104299570.png (111KB, 1319x676px) Image search: [Google]
1402104299570.png
111KB, 1319x676px
>>64593161
Did Felecia ever come here or just hear about all the "awful" things we say about her.
>>64593216
/tv/ has a much higher shitpost rate than /co/. Ironically though it's one of the only boards that hosts good anime discussion.
>>
>mfw /co/ hasn't done a Friend Like Me sing-along yet.
>>
File: spooky Gendo.gif (719KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
spooky Gendo.gif
719KB, 500x384px
>>64593684
Even though his voice doesn't fit, it's still better than the one we got. Of course Funimation couldn't meet his price tag. If he really wanted to voice Gendo he should have done it for free.
>>
>>64590079
I think this janitor has lost perspective on his task. If we can't have that retarded post, we shouldn't be having this thread at all.
>>
>>64593980
I don't know. I think Williams could have pulled it off if he stuck to being dramatic.
Having Gendo go through improv stand-up routines in front of a traumatized Shinji would be pretty great, though.
>>
>>64593416
That's the problem with being too successful. Once your career inevitably slows down, you feel bad about the roles you get.

Now, Michael Caine, he's beyond shame over his less prestigious roles. Revels in it.
>>
>>64593980
Williams doesn't fit Gendo at all, as either the manic comic or the warm, serious, sad wise figure.

He could have done a great Kaji, maybe.
>>
File: i fucked your waifu.jpg (163KB, 417x765px) Image search: [Google]
i fucked your waifu.jpg
163KB, 417x765px
>>64590299
If you don't want to stare the naked ugliness of the human spirit in the face, then don't go on the internet.
>>
>>64594176
Kaji is only in his late 20's/early thirties. He would have made a passable Fuyutsuki. Hugh Laurie and Peter Capaldi would be my first two picks.
>>
>>64581160
flubber is the only one of those 3 that's shit
>>
>>64594251
omg so edgy
>>
>>64592264
Wait, are you shitting on Toys?

Well fuck you too buddy.
>>
>>64594446
Have you watched it as an adult?
>>
>>64594533
Yea, and its still pretty nice piece of absurd humor. A quaint toy company being taken over by a solider to train kids in the ways of combat using videos games I wonder if Kojima ever saw Toys makes for a ridiculously entertaining way to pass the afternoon when it comes on TV, if nothing else. Obviously not SOPHISTICATED ART, but it doesn't have to be.
>>
>>64593161
Was it because she was acting legit arrogant or was /v/ being /v/?
>>
>>64583283
Damn.
I would've figured she'd be tougher than that. But, circumstances being what they are...
Anyone remember that time she ended up counter-trolling /b/?
>>
Never found Williams funny, although I respect what he's on screen and in his personal life (other than offing himself).

Felt more chocked up when Ernest Borgnine died. He was in everything from Sponebob to All Quiet on the Western Front to Boondocks to Baseketball.

>tfw currently in possession of Bornine's last voice work but am under a non disclosure agreement
>>
>>64590545
Dude should have gotten an attorney the second he got real money.
>>
>>64581128
>>64581455
>>64588546

I don't know the official reason but rumors say he was pretty much dead broke because his two ex-wives were bleeding him dry in divorce proceedings and one of them was taking him back to court for more money, which caused him to relapse back into drugs this year and down a downward spiral.

This is left the fuck out from the media though.
>>
>>64581128

Whatever one thinks of his work, he was /co/, he was /a/, and he was /v/. Knowing he had those sides to him makes him seem more real than other celebs. I suppose.

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/robin-williams-longtime-love-video-games-233204827.html
>At the time of the interview, Williams also was looking forward to the launch of Microsoft’s Xbox One.

Goddamn, is the Xbone really that bad?
>>
File: sl007 ().gif (88KB, 325x933px) Image search: [Google]
sl007 ().gif
88KB, 325x933px
>>64590924
Man, you know the answer to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA
>>
>All this anal chaffing over "Am I the only one"

Come on /co/, I know where we are but you can't be THAT out of touch.

If English isn't your first language, I get it.

Just about anybody with English as their native language would, very early in life, pick up on the fact that "Am I the only one" is almost never actually meant to be taken as the asker wondering whether of not they're the -only- one out of everybody in the world. It's meant more as a point of preemptive emphasis. I can see a foreigner being less likely to pick up on that, amongst other nuances in the language

If not, you really need to get out more. It's like criticizing someone for saying "it's raining cats and dogs" due to the fact that cats and dogs aren't actually plummeting from the clouds.

It doesn't do anything other than make it seem as though you don't talk to real people.

If that's the case, my sympathies
>>
File: _08040802[1].jpg (105KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
_08040802[1].jpg
105KB, 608x800px
>>64591287
That sounds more like 2006 /b/.
>>
>>64591451
We should bomb moot's funeral, then. We have all this time to prepare, too, so no one he cares about gets hurt.
>>
>>64591808
Why has no one seen Jakob the Liar? Is it because it's about Jews? It's fantastic, though!
>>
>>64592151
I for one have no friends and no family I care about. Plus he was into shit I'm into. I care about him about as much as someone I'd talk to on 4chan.
>>
>>64595796
That's the saddest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>64592852
He had several good dramatic roles. So did Bill Murray and Jim Carrey. People just have shit taste.
>>
>>64592716
People responsible for awards don't watch the related media. It interferes with their ability make politically sounds choices, and make the most money.
>>
>>64593216
/tv/'s moderation can't handle this event. This is a decent compromise for a temporary phenomenon, I think.
>>
>>64595202
So what you're saying is, they can be matadored into tormenting a dead man's daughter, and they aren't anonymous. Sounds like something worth doing.
>>
>>64595202
>>64596642
So, assuming we took it upon ourselves to act as muckraker and whistleblower...
How do we get the word out?
>>
>>64597693
Step one, in bitch drop the T, since bich is Latin for generosity.
>>
>>64581128
Requesting a slooow bump of ten hours so that I can read this tomorrow.
>>
>>64598674
>people only care about his death because he died
Yeah that's usually how death works
>>
It seems so weird to see Robin Williams in this video now. Look at how happy he looks at 2:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
>>
File: 180px-Polly_Sherman.jpg (6KB, 180x148px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Polly_Sherman.jpg
6KB, 180x148px
>>64587425
John Cleese was married to both Connie Booth, and Barbara Trentham but it was the marriage to Connie (Polly) that was during Fawlty towers
>>
File: le_tiger_man_takes_a_drink.gif (2MB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
le_tiger_man_takes_a_drink.gif
2MB, 290x200px
>>64600325
>>
>>64583283
God fucking fuck everything
>>
File: 1406706172026.jpg (15KB, 143x143px) Image search: [Google]
1406706172026.jpg
15KB, 143x143px
>>64581128
>Decided to read more about his life.
>Jesus, I wasn't ready for these feels.
Stefan sums the events leading up to his death his tragedy of his childhood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diyuAXzN7yo
>>
>>64594765
/v/ being /v/
Zelda knew they were fantastically easy to troll and she did so.
>>
File: 1389761455408.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389761455408.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
I'm still pretty upset but

>flubber

That movie was shit even when we were kids.
>>
>>64581160
>Jumanji
>Hook
>shit

How does it feel being wrong all the time?
>>
>>64590698
>>Pro-tip: if you become a celebrity, either marry someone you know and trust from before becoming a celebrity or don't marry at all.

Fucking THIS. Just buy a Realdoll when you get rich. I wouldn't even trust escorts.
>>
>>64590813

As a chef in training, I like this.
>>
>>64581422
>using the word "gay" in this context

Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>64591192
They said they didn't give Freddie a funeral.

So what happened to the body? Thrown in the dumpster?
>>
File: sad austin.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
sad austin.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>Don't know if it was true or not, but saw pictures of tweets from people 3 days ago who said the characters in Fantasmic all gathered around the Genie and hugged him at the end of the show that night
>>
>>64601113
I want to fucking die.
>>
File: goofy-time.1357796729352.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goofy-time.1357796729352.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>64602407
They ate it.
>>
>>64593161
>She was an arrogant cunt towards the board.
No she wasn't, you petulant child.
>>
File: heart broken.gif (249KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
heart broken.gif
249KB, 500x224px
I'm quite honest, I am very saddened by the death of Williams because I have all his movies shitty or not, but what sickens me how everyone on reddit, facebook, and tumblr and flooding the sites about his death and shedding crocodile tears so they get enough likes. I doubt most of them even care of his death, it's just like on the news "hey, it's on the news! I have to show my standpoint so I get everyone's attention."

None of these assholes even bothered to even look up his current profile and his financial crisis and thought of a way helping him out or doing something to cheer him up.

It sickens me. And most certain, the market will reply to this and mass produce Robin William's demise.
It's the point where it's no longer about the guy you actually loved as a child but only a market stunt. It's Heath Ledger and Michael Jackson all over again.

I won't show my grieve online, that's for sure.

>hoping this doesn't make me a fedora shit
>>
>>64581128
The answer to your question is no.
>>
>>64590414
Oh!

That wasn't him?

Thank God; I was really hoping that he didn't hang himself.

If Robin was to commit suicide, I hope it was more peaceful than that.
>>
Remember "What Dreams May Come"?

Think George Carlin is going to rescue WIlliams?
>>
>>64602875
Yup, gotta love anonymity for some stuff. You talk too much, though.
>>
>>64592852
>his greatest strength was his improve
>proceeds to shit talk about different skills that although secondary were still superior to many other actors' skills

10/10, fuckface
>>
>>64603033
>Remember "What Dreams May Come"?
That piece of shit?

>Think George Carlin is going to rescue WIlliams?
Considering how many people say Robin Williams was a major joke thief, very unlikely
>>
>>64581128
He could have played in marvel movies

Dark Beast
Mojo
Puck

Bartholomew Troll, even
>>
>>64603169
you literally have no taste and do not belong on /co/. you are a troll
>>
>>64581128
>Am I the only one
Yes.
>>
File: heh.png (328KB, 533x543px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
328KB, 533x543px
>>64581433
>>64583841
>>64593684
>>64593980
>>64594073
>>64594176
>Gendo Ikari voiced by robin williams.

>"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING NERV!"
>"MY WIFE IS A GIANT ROBOT CHIEF! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT HO HO! HO HO!"
>"OH PILOTS MY PILOTS."

my sides
>>
>>64603029
>Thank God; I was really hoping that he didn't hang himself.

He did, though.
>>
>>64603029
The picture wasn't him.
But he did hang himself.
>>
>>64602494

The broadway show also got the entire audience to sing part of "Friend Like Me".

http://youtu.be/-XiooG_Zrmc
>>
File: Popeye-Robin-Williams.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Popeye-Robin-Williams.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>64581128
>>
File: sam kinison.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sam kinison.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>64595119
>"Hey, I've been sitting around waiting for them to die myself! I know you think you got it tough: your wife doesn't respect you, your kids think you're a failure, a good day for you is when you don't come across any new foot diseases... Believe me, I sympathize. But you think your life reeks? Take a whiff of mine, pal. My wife gained a hundred pounds for every year we were married. We had two kids, I think she ate 'em, I dunno. I hated driving home so much I had vanity plates written up that said "hit me". But despite it all, she loved me. You know how I know? Because she told me!! Oh yeah. When I was at work, she loved my father, my brother, my bookie... But when I found my grandfather's teeth in my bed under the pillow, then I knew there was trouble in paradise. That's when I did what any other man would do, Bundy. I canceled my insurance and I hung myself. Showed her, huh?!?!"
>>
>>64590698
Mel Gibson is someone who should have listened to that advice.
>>
>>64581720
>wife fucked him over
Would that be the wife he gave Herpes to because he was fucking around behind her back?

Why wouldn't she take him to the cleaners after getting an incurable STD from her husband's betrayal?

Cause it really seems more like he fucked her over.
>>
>>64581128
Why hanging?

No seriously, I can think of better ways to kill myself if that time ever comes. Why not ODing like any other comedian?
>>
>>64601113
>>GREEDY BITCHES KILLED ROBIN WILLIAMS MAAAAAAAAAN

Mother of fuck, really? Fucking REALLY?
>>
>>64604599
Fuck you.
>>
>>64583283
Just why even try trolling her? From what I've seen and heard, she even went on /v/ one time to talk about games. I honesty can't think of a single thing she has done to make people think she was a bad person. Trolls had to be really reaching to try to piss her off.
>>
File: 1407846245659.png (83KB, 335x361px) Image search: [Google]
1407846245659.png
83KB, 335x361px
Welp, i bet this christmas will be flooded with some of his movies.
>>
File: 1379092191847.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1379092191847.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>64593460
Nigga you chris-chan level autist
>>
File: 5193e.png (241KB, 323x288px) Image search: [Google]
5193e.png
241KB, 323x288px
>>64589291
I'm game for it, make a thread
>>
>>64593891
Mine came out as a bulldyke feminist and refused to leave the house because she thought that we could just be a 'modern family'. My dad is a preacher. She only left because we came home one day to her in bed with a 14 year old girl.

...Oh I'm not whining, my life is just funny

Captcha: Orclust Force
>>
williams pls
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.