[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate the Batfamily.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 18

File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x210px)
image.jpg
14KB, 250x210px
I hate the Batfamily.
>>
>>64378394
Especially Barbara Gordon.
>>
I think the Kryptonians in Man of Steel were more interesting than the Chitauri from The Avengers.
>>
File: 67667.jpg (11KB, 224x166px) Image search: [Google]
67667.jpg
11KB, 224x166px
>>64378394
>OP is a faggot
>Supefags are the worst fanbase on /co/
>MoS sucked on almost all accounts and /co/'s insistence on focusing solely on the Zod necksnap is annoying
>>
>>64378422
Obviously, the Chitauri were mindless alien soldiers. The Kryptonians had lines, man.
>>
Every discussion /co/ ever has about how anything is written makes me feel embarrassed just by browsing them.
>>
>>64378394
I don't give a shit about the faithfulness of a comic adaptation. Or of any adaptation for what it's worth.

And I'm Batman.
>>
The success of Adventure Time help kill action cartoons.
>>
I like anime and manga more because I never have to worry about any SJWs ruining them.
>>
>>64378678
sorta this. I hate captain america and superman with a passion
>>
>>64378394
We have this thread far to often

It's nothing but people trolling each other

Only the spergs really use these threads to vent and they're the only ones that aren't over hyping their shit opinion

OP is always a faggot
>>
Don't read any marvel. Only thing that would bring me back would be a good creative team on Fantastic Four

DC dominates my monthly pull list.

I refuse to buy a $3.99 book unless it has 40 pages
>>
I liked Arkham Origins better than Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

Jack Kirby's Black Panther is one of the best comics out there.

Stephen King's Dark Tower comics were done really badly.
>>
I wish superhero comic books could be more optimistic like shonen manga
>>
I see and understand all the things people hate about Bendis, yet still buy and enjoy his works.

I don't really care about One More Day or the effects it had.

Wolverine hasn't been "cool" since I was 12.
>>
>>64378422
But they were still shitty. They were trained kryptonian soldiers and lost to a dude who'd never thrown a punch in his life. There was no tension or threat at all.
>>
The amount of movie threads is getting ridiculous.
I don't think Deadly Class is that great.
I can't decide what to get on my pizza.
>>
>>64378863
>Wolverine hasn't been "cool" since I was 12.
What happened last year that change your opinion.
>>
>>64378542
>>64378872
I think concept of an entire civilisation that destroyed itself through over genetically engineering itself is interesting.
>>
>>64378879
honey chipotle mixed into the sauce with pepperoni and bacon. Crushed red pepper on top of the cheese.
>>
>>64378879
>I don't think Deadly Class is that great.

it was the art that did if for me, the story is mediocre, but the art (especially the acid trip issues) made it a favorite.
>>
>>64378422
>Advanced Warrior culture is more interesting than mindless drones that resemble generic Halo characters
That should not be an unpopular opinion
>>
Manga and anime have better fan service than comic books. For example name me one comic that is as sexy as Prison School.
>>
>>64378394
The MCU would be better with the X-men, FF and Spider-Man. Anyone who disagrees is a Marvel hating DCfag who's butthurt over the 1.5 bill Avengers.
>>
>>64379012
You're right, but the way Comic Books are drawn make their fanservice more appealing. Seriously what's with Japanese artist and having no concept of curves?
>>
I think if you don't read comics or watch cartoons you should just go to fucking /tv/

I hate this new stupid /v/ "us vs them attitude that people have taken with big two, 3 years ago if you tried to pull that shit people would have called you a retard.
>>
>>64378886

aw man, you implied I was a teenager.
you really got me.
I guess I should just give up on everything.
>>
>>64379107
Seriously what changed your opinion on Wolverine?
>>
I want Marvel to make Metal Gear comics.
>>
>>64378914
It wasn't that what destroyed them. It was teh core. They weren't smart enough to restart it, like we were.
>>
Jessie Moynihan killed Adventure Time
I am 100% sure Ian JQ and Rebecca Sugar are fucking
Star vs The Forces of Evil looks shit
>>
These "Why are the Illuminati evil" threads that pop up every day now are getting real tiresome, since no one outside of those story times really cared what they were doing.
>>
>>64379349
>Marvel chooses Bendis to write them
>>
Behind any attack on DC lies a butthurt marveldrone. It's scientifically proved:
>>64378394
>>64378407
>>64378422
>>64378527
>>
Coming here is helping to ruin my life but I can't stop.
>>
I like Ben Ten.

Yes I know about Dial H For Hero.
>>
>>64379701
I feel like a good 60% of the time when people say this they don't what they're talking about and they're just parroting others.

>>64379798
I like it, I don't like that it's the only original action show that's going to be on CN for a while.
>>
>>64378394
I just wish company wars on /co/ weren't a thing. We are better than that and every company makes good comics and shit comics. I mean we aren't /v/ for god sakes. Really my only complaint with /co/
>>
I consider Batman+prep time to be a valid argument because he is Mr. Plan guy, and he's got the martial arts.
>>
>>64378407
She's such a brown-noser.
>>
>>64379724
you really need to update your act, it's boring

like a 3rd gen Roasted Bread clone
>>
>>64379819
I feel like 100% of the time, /co/ is way to sensitive about their comic books.
>>
>>64379051
>square chinned horse faces
>appealing
>>
>>64378794
>I refuse to buy a $3.99 book unless it has 40 pages

You're going to have to stop buying comic books entirely within 5 years. All books will be moving to $3.99 - all of them. Even TWD will have a sharp price increase, if it doesn't wind up with the drop in sales after the show ends.

The underlying costs of production and distribution have made periodical publishing increasingly expensive and will continue to do so as materials and fuel costs continue to rise. You can only ever find a 40 page $4 book now if it's subsidized by other titles - it's not viable to print at 10c/page.

The only exceptions to this are newspapers (which are full of advertising but still shrinking and growing more expensive) and glossy monthlies (which are in a similar position but charge a higher cover price than newsprint). In both cases you're talking about publications with circulations and advertising revenues (the main two sources of revenue for any publisher) that dwarf those of any single title in the US comics market by at least a factor of 10.
>>
>>64378914
I think the concept of predestination that underpinned that whole movie sucked shit right out of a million asses and sprayed it at the screen.
>>
File: 1382486854592.gif (1023KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382486854592.gif
1023KB, 270x200px
>>64379860
>We are better than that

Were. No one likes to hear it, but the truth is once the old guard left /co/'s freshmen were far too naive and susceptible to simple mind games.
The whole divide and conquer thing is the old trick in the troll book to get things rolling and people fall for it all the time, hell one troll I think in 2010 admitted these very threads were used to prime people up by getting them to think about what upsets them and then either use that atmosphere or the material found to make threads in an hour or so to capitalize.

It's not a solution and sometimes is ineffectual, but other than those few exceptions moot's motto is right. Just ignore stupid shit, trying to rationalize it won't solve anything as you're either being taken for a stroll or the person is that thickheaded to begin with so you're not going to re-educate them in a few hours of posts. As such it's better just not to encourage the behavior, if a troll setups a line and doesn't get a bite they're left with no feedback. It doesn't mean they'll stop trolling, as it's in their character to begin with, but at least they'll stop knowing what works and using the same thing over and over.

The whole us vs them thing is the most frequent instigator because it's the quickest way to get a group to stop thinking and start arguing for someone's amusement. The problem will always be there, but /co/ you've gotta wise up, that's the only solution. No one can solve this for you.
>>
>>64379724
>actual criticism of movie
>Marveldrone
I thought this kind of behavior was found on sites like CBR and CV.
>>
>>64379862
>batman can beat anyone provided the circumstances are set up to be the most favorable possible for him
yeah no shit. that's like saying "iron man can beat anyone if you give him the chance to make an anti-that person armor first" or "doomsday can beat anyone if you let him adapt to all of that person's strengths first"
>>
For better or worse, Frozen is the new MLP.

Adventure Time hasn't been good since Flame Princess left.

Commissioner Gordon is a more interesting character to me than Batman.
>>
I often get the impression that /co/ doesn't understand how character arcs and emotional beats work. Especially in the cape movie adaptations.
>>
>>64379901
>>64380075
Keep crying, DC haters.
>>
>>64380064
It's all that movie crap. They should move it to /tv/.
>>
>>64380141
Frozen is the new MLP? how so? then what does that make MLP

I assume you know about the Gotham series coming to Fox, then? The one that focuses on Commissioner Gorder pre-Batman era
>>
>>64379862
True.

As for why other heroes aren't allowed to plan, its because most of the ones hes usually up against in /co/ encounters don't plan.

Also, there is no doubt most of the League could end him in an impromptu encounter. Nothing surprising there. But the fact that he can level such overwhelming odds is awesome.
>>
>>64380141
>Frozen is the new MLP.
Disney wishes.
This movie will be forgotten about and later be seen as an embarassment by the children who grew up with it.

The only thing keeping the generals going is the obvious and sad lez pandering and the obvious and sad lesbians/bi chicks/sexually and emotionally starved losers/loserettes.
>>
>>64380218
>Frozen is the new MLP? how so? then what does that make MLP
Mostly because it's cartoon about female characters that achieved a large enough audience to actually be profitable. What affect this will have on animation as a whole on the US has yet to be seen.

>I assume you know about the Gotham series coming to Fox, then?
Yup. Not sure how I feel about the trailing, but I've decided to remain optimistic.
>>
>>64380323
>This movie will be forgotten about
Not until another animated movie about two women comes out to replace it in everyone's minds. Maybe the upcoming Medusa movie will be the one, but it'd too early to tell at this point.

Plus, with how much money the thing made in Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if they made an anime based on it like Avengers DISK Wars.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 201x250px
>>64379976
What's not to like?
>>
>>64380200
It's on /tv/ too.

Shitposting brand threads are part of /v/'s hardcore cancer culture. A lot of the tumblr craze had to do with /co/, so it brought a lot of their shitposters here.

Pretty sad.
>>
Frozen was good, but not THAT good.

And fuck Fairly Oddparents. Seriously. Should have been put down years ago.
>>
>>64378394
>tfw no gf
>>
>>64378394
Joker stop posting on /co and go back to making a nuerotoxin giant pie bomb or whatever the fuck you do nowadays. Cyanide fish? I dont know.
>>
>>64380412
About two women? Dude, it only needs two women in it period.
As long as they aren't or don't look like typical lesbians then they'll have a field day with them.

As for it making money in japan...most disney cartoon movies that aren't absolute shit like brave makes money in japan.
It won't get an anime, and the tell that it's not as popular as they think or wish it was is the fact that there is not a single decent bit of hentai for it.
I bet disney will have to pay for some to be made.
>>
>>64379701
What's wrong with Bendis? I like USM and I here his run on DareDevil is great?
>>
>>64378886
YOU WANT ICE FOR THAT

BURRRRRNNNNNNN!!!

HI FIVE BRO!!
>>
I have never read a comic book and have only watched the movies.

I'm 20, I wasn't alive when/where comic books were popular
>>
I never get why people use Jeffery Cathrine Jones instead of Cathrine Jeffery Jones. She changed her name to Cathrine, shouldn't that go first?
>>
I hate most if not all super families. They feel like a lazy way to milk a popular hero to me. The worst offenders to me are Daken and Supergirl.
>>
>>64379862
I agree with you to a certain extent, it's when other heroes are written completely out of character so Batman can win with prep time that I do not like. His real power should be that he has the ability to alter reality subtly so he can gain an edge.
>>
>>64380928
>Supergirl
Superman's best supporting cast is from Clark's side. Kal El is shit and so is everything related to him.
>>
Every person that says the no kill code only applies to Batman and not Superman is so painfully ignorant I want to blind them seeing as though they aren't using their eyes anyway.
>>
I think season 5 of both Archer and the Venture Bros. were both fine, with no really bad episodes at all.
>>
>>64381137
People say this?
>>
>>64380928
>The worst offenders to me are Daken

Weird, I'd give you X-23 since she was specifically made by the same facility that made Logan except they just so happened to be run by a guy with a fixation on abusing little girls that are vaguely related to the original it all seems a tad contrived, whereas Daken is what I'd assume to be the natural product of Logan's country hopping hobby.

Can't really speak on Supergirl, I don't know how many Super people are to my liking but technically since Kryptonians have already been established as a ridiculously advanced, biologically potent, spacefaring species it really doesn't make sense for absolutely all of their people to just so happen to cluelessly remain on Krypton on its destruction short of this one baby that makes it to Earth, but whatever works I guess. Batmobile's tires and all that.
>>
>>64381173

Except that one episode where Monstroso says David Bowie isn't the Sovereign.

But he's a liar anyway, so I don't believe it.
>>
I hate the way Jor-El usually looms over Superman's life ever since the Reeve movies because of space savior destiny shit. The DCAU didn't have this.

Jor-El keeps getting written as a space god when he's super science man. Superman keeps being sold as space Jesus when he can be super science man junior or semi-everyman with powers.
>>
>>64381200
Yes, constantly. Shit makes me red. They have no idea wtf they are talking about.
>>
>>64381284
The rest of the episode was fine. Besides, we know who's really in charge of the Guild.
>>
>>64380704
Earnest answer: he's become a lazy caricature of himself. He doesn't bother to do any backstory research on characters so shit changes for no reason; he also thus doesn't bother to build on what's come before, so everyone ends up sounding like a Generic Supposedly Witty Bendis Character. Decompressed shit, and really sloppy plotting. A 21-issue storyline of Uncanny X-Men was just ended with the revelation it was due to a villain who hadn't been seen in any of those issues.
>>
I hate the inhumans
Teen cape comics > Adult cape comics
Cosmic stores are contrived pieces of ass that almost never work
MoS was ok
Disk Wars is the second finest adaptation of Marvel Comics
Grant Gustin should've been saved for Wally West
Cap 1 was good
Fuck you Summers, Hank, Idie, and Barry Allen
>>
The Batfamily is too wrapped up in pretending not to care about each other. "We're all so cool and aloof!" It gets tiring at times.
>>
>>64380992
>other heroes are written completely out of character so Batman can win with prep time
Examples would be nice.
>>
>>64379475
You're right. But goddamnit it should have been the reason they're civilization stagnated for hundreds of millenia and couldn't leave the planet even though they all knew it was going to blow up.
>>
>>64381414
They're all trying to copy Bruce, who is the only one who actually has a good reason to be.
>>
>>64381551
Its pretty stupid to bring in the genetics bullshit in the first place. What was the point? It was inconsequential besides perhaps making Kal seem like a superior kryptonian, which is also bs.
>>
>>64380025
God thank you.
That was fucking AWFUL.
It made everything pointless and was so painful to watch.
I mean, there's predestined bullshit then there's recognizing something great.

It's like they realized that they honestly had no fucking idea of how to write create or sell the superman character and a real deal heroic and good peson so they just pussed out and played on people's expectations and full knowledge of clark kent becoming superman.
>>
File: 1407344522621.png (556KB, 634x630px)
1407344522621.png
556KB, 634x630px
>>64378394

MFW Disney Marvels movies are all the same and medicore.
>>
>>64380025
What concept of predestination?
>>
>>64381626
>It's like they realized that they honestly had no fucking idea of how to write create or sell the superman character and a real deal heroic and good peson so they just pussed out and played on people's expectations and full knowledge of clark kent becoming superman.
New person and yes this! That could not be more obvious by all the awful shit he does in the film and then they compare him to fucking Jesus Christ. And what's more trippy is people think it was all original and fresh when the movie is an stark copy of Superman I and II from an writer that doesn't even respect comic fans or the medium.
>>
I think Runaways vol.2, Whedon's run excluded, was better than Runaways vol.1 Sure vol.2 lacked focus and weight of the antagonists, but main cast was much more likeable and interesting.
>>
British Sci Fi is better than American Sci Fi as a whole.
>>
>>64378394
I find superheroes to be legitimately inspiring.
>>
I'm actually looking forward to the Fantastic Four movie. Fox seems to know what they're doing now and I like most of the people working on the movie. I do think Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm is a miscasting though.

I think he should be Reed Richards instead.
>>
File: watcha gonna do punjabi.png (102KB, 377x450px) Image search: [Google]
watcha gonna do punjabi.png
102KB, 377x450px
>>64380492
>Should have been put down years ago.

Same could be said for you.

Bad opinions, shit taste in females, Sonic diaperfur fetish, and you poison any thread that you enter and try to "socialize" with by replying to people who likely have you filtered.

I don't know why the mods keep this guy around. If I was a mod my first and only act would be to ban this guy from the board, then I'd quit because I wasn't getting paid well enough for that shit.
>>
>>64381738
Wait, are we not supposed to? Am I supposed to be ashamed that I look at Captain America and Spider-man as examples of what kind of person I should be?
>>
>>64381782
You sound like he fucked you without lube.
>>
>>64381806
Put your trip back on. Rank coward.
>>
>>64381569
Jason also works better when he doesn't associate with the others.
>>
>>64381818

While that's pretty much my exact opinion of myself, that wasn't me.
>>
>>64381818
lel, not him.
>>
>>64381805
Only if you ignore One More Day.
>>
>>64381279
God thank you. They spent untold billions of dollars to make a clone of fucking wolverine of all people then after they had the quite honestly retarded idea of cloning him in such a way that it's a girl they force the middle aged frumpy genetic dead end of a scientist to gestate her?

Do they not know that a unbelievably unfit woman of that age is a beyond terrible choice for a mother?

I mean, they spent BILLIONS and litteral decades trying to clone wolverine(seriously they have the shit that made deadpool and they made fucking kimahla)and instead of putting the embryo in a science tube ala wolverine and growing and fretting over it nonstop everyday and implanting all of the knowledge it will need till it's at least 15 they fucking put it in a frumpy middle aged scientist.

That's not even the best part. Despite the fact that there is not a single gene linking this woman to x-23 she was born looking exactly like her!!

And did I mention they made the clone by using two of wolverines x genes? That..That doesn't even make any goddamend sense!

If it's not revealed that most of her entire past is mid 90's wolverine implanted memroies tier and wolverine knows all about her and that she's actually the daughter of wolverine and a hot japanese assassin that was kidnapped as a child and lied too her entire life I will be very very upset.
>>
I think /co/ never ever discusses Wonder Over Yonder simply because it has Lauren Faust on its team. It's not even because the show may or may not be mediocre; it's just that /co/ is scared shitless that it'll become the next FiM. It's a damn shame that having Faust working on a show is now a guaranteed kiss of death. I wonder if /co/ would stop watching The Legend Korra or Gravity Falls if Faust joined those teams as well?
>>
>>64380004
I'd rather go back to the newsprint paper if it would mean the price wouldn't go up.
>>
>>64380916
Man their weird one page shit from Heavy Metal was great, too bad they never did a full comic.
>>
File: sip.png (47KB, 182x310px) Image search: [Google]
sip.png
47KB, 182x310px
>>64380492
pretty sure any FOP fan here does not care and in fact will from now use you as a reference as to what sort of individuals belong to their hatedom. just like EEnE.

why the sudden snap at them though what did they to do you this time?
>>
>>64381907
I ignore it.
>>
>>64381603
You're right. It was all about breeding perfect cogs for a world machine.

But it made no sense seeing as how it had no real impact on the overall theme of the story, which was awful by the way.
It was only there as a nod to one of supermans's origins and being a reason to make superman a target of zod.

Really the only thing good to come out of it was the zod speech at the end.
>>
>>64382027
Probably cuz Nick won't let it go. Adding a baby and a talking dog was bad enough, but the last live action movie with its retarded ending was just... wow.
>>
File: 1375425769790.png (448KB, 496x708px)
1375425769790.png
448KB, 496x708px
I'm starting to get sick of the western magical girl genre.
>>
It makes me sad that /co/ has such high unreasonable taste in terms of story, character development, setting, etc
>>
>>64382078
Zod's motivation to remake Krypton could've been enough motivation to have him attack Earth.

It seems as if Snyder was just trying to make nods to as many classic Superman stories without giving any thought to how they should work together.

God damn it. Now I'm sad for BvS. It's all going to be a failure. Affleck can't save us.
>>
>>64381805
In my town we're not.
>>
>>64381665
Did you not fucking hear those ridiculous speeches that were made during the teasers of man of steel.
Did you not listen to both jor el and pa kent DRONE ON about how he's going to be superman one day?
Did you not see that one stupid as fuck scene where it showed clark kent running around in a red superman cape as a kid?
They don't even have a fucking comic book of a guy in a red cape laying around to give a reason for why he would wear that cape and pretend to be superman.
>>
>>64382096

What he said. I have no opinion about the fans.
>>
>>64381952
Wonder Over Yonder is about as far away from the next FiM as you can get. It doesn't even feel like she's actually working on it.

Actually, that's probably the reason why it's not as popular on /co/.
>>
>>64382208
>It doesn't even feel like she's actually working on it.
you clearly haven't seen "The Hero" episode
>>
>>64382131
How? They've barely made any shows, and most of them aren't even that popular.
>>
Man of Steel is better than The Dark Kniht Rises.
>>
>>64382176
Snyder can't and didn't write shit.
If he did he should be fucking fired or kept as far away from it as possible.

As for zods motivation being to remake krypton and he makes a special trip to fucking earth of all places...they could have easily found another fucking world with the exact conditions or potential conditions to create a new krypton.
There was legitimately no reason for them to go to earth. None.

Hell they could have remade krypton on another planet in their solar system or built a colony on another world using debris from the old one.
>>
>>64382149
And yet they still like TWS.
>>
File: don't save me invincible son.jpg (30KB, 818x347px) Image search: [Google]
don't save me invincible son.jpg
30KB, 818x347px
>>64382320
kek
>>
>>64382027
Why do you post that image so much.
>>
I dislike that people here hate when others don't like what they like and vice versa. But there are anons on here take criticism against books they like way too personally.

The only chill threads are storytime threads, which are mostly drowned out by threads of DC/Marvel moviefags bickering.

I don't understand why there is so much shitposting in the Win-O-Threads.
>>
>>64382320
u u u u

Nah they were both equally shit
>>
>>64382400
why do you care about the number of times an image gets posted? butthurt its not your waifu instead?
>>
>>64382096
thats because though harteman is a hack his ideas do seem to work for making young kids and they probably dont mind shit like a new dog... but killing timmy, that was just going full retard.
>>
>>64378394
Company wars are seriously harming the appeal of /co/ and threatening to turn it into the second coming of /v/.
>>
>>64382401
>I don't understand why there is so much shitposting in the Win-O-Threads.
Because they're giving away free comic books, so it attracts a lot of idiots. Most of the decent people in those threads just keep quiet.
>>
It is entirely possible to be a fan of DC and Marvel.
>>
I think the reason that critics and film buffs hate the Transformers movies is really because they are butthurt that Michael Bay is making so much money.
>>
I just started visiting /co/ again recently after ignoring this board for several years. I held a grudge against you fags for spawning the brony cancer. Thank god MLP is no longer relevant and most of you have finally had some sense knocked into your head and realize that it was never a good show.
>>
>>64382573
Yeah, I totally agree. AoE is actually pretty good and doesn't have a lot of the crap that was in the earlier ones.
>>
>>64382189
Oh, right.

I've always felt Kal El is as good as dead. Krypton is just a way of explaining his powers. Nothing more. Everything he is is because of the Kents and others around him, on Earth.

But why did Morrison put that 'guide them into the sun' speech in ASS? Hes one of the smarter writers around.

>>64382320
Nah. TDKR looked worse because it came right after the best comic book movie ever. It wasn't that bad.
>>
>>64382588
but season 1 was alright
>>
>>64379251

I read comics with him.
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>64382588
>I held a grudge against you fags for spawning the brony cancer.
>>
>>64382707
Nothing about it was ever okay. Unless you're in it's initial intended demographic, then you're excused of your opinions on it.

I remember that article - "The end of the creator-driven era of animation" or whatever it was called that got you guys all butthurt. The person who wrote that thing was absolutely right and MLP was proof of it.
>>
File: NobodyCares.gif (146KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
NobodyCares.gif
146KB, 300x225px
>>64382839
>>
>>64382933
hahaha burned xD
>>
>>64382706
If kal el was dead then jor el should have had no real weight, and zod should not have shown up.
Hell his costume shouldn't even be kryptonian.

In the comics the kents and smallville and the life he had and even some of the knowledge of krypton made him the noble hero etc etc.

But in the movies they're all selfish stupid petty fucks and superman is barely a character.
>>
Most of the I have nothing to say in theses threads because I'm cool with most things
But that doesn't stop the feeling like I should have a problem with something
>>
File: 1404555208857.jpg (23KB, 518x417px) Image search: [Google]
1404555208857.jpg
23KB, 518x417px
>>64382839
*tips fedora*
>>
>>64379798
Me too man, hell i was hype when 3 episodes of omniverse got released earlier in southamerica but then i remember nobody cares of ben 10 and the episodes never got uploaded and subbed.
Thankfully i know spanish so i could watch them but then i had no one with who i could discuss them
>>
>Amazing Spider-Man comics haven't been good since the 80s
>Spider-Man has the worst fanbase
>Spider-Man's Tangled Web is my favourite MARVEL series and Superior Foes of Spider-Man is the only good comic from marvel right now
>Usagi Yojimbo is the best comic series of all time
>Iron Man is my favourite MARVEL character, I read the comics before the movie and liked Iron Man 2 and 3(fav)
>>
Transformers generals almost ruined transformers for me, they are just chicks and gay anons talking about their husbandos and not giving a fuck abot everything else
>>
I fucking HATE Joker.

At this point I wnat him to disappear and NEVER be mentioned again.

Fucking anything but Joker, anything,
>>
>>64383715
Joker's daughter
>>
All the People that are now butthurt about cosmic marvel ignoring the DnA run now know how i feel about marvel treatment to ghost rider.
Jason Aaron's amazing run with by far the best supporting cast and the most interesting plot will never be followed. All i got was a half assed attempt at a female rider and an ok but completely disconnected of everything new character
>>
Home Movies is an extremely unfunny and overrated show. The "improv" they do relies on childish humor and is done in a very amateur way. The animation is fucking atrocious and the kid's movies and random singalong segments only detract moreso from what was already a very bad and boring show.
>>
Okay, first of all, Batman is the first New God of the Fifth World, as the DC Multiverse works in simmetries, him being a New God that represents Order and Justice, there must be created a New God that represents Disorder, Chaos and Injustice, that's where the Joker comes from, he was never really a man, it's someone that, as Batman separated himself from his humanity, the Joker did the same, eventually becoming far more brutal, unfunny and in general just a killer, that's why he can do so much with so little, and that's why Justice never really catches him, he represents Injustice itself.

Joker is the evil New God of the Fifth World, the true antithesis to Batman.
>>
Whenever Robin or Batgirl get introduced Batman instantly turns to shit.
>>
Damn, I had a good one of these yesterday but there wasn't a thread and I don't remember what it was now
>>
All Robins and Batgirls are shit, no exceptions.
Joker is boring milked cashcow at this point.
Marvel universe has the worst villain gallery for respective characters.
Frozen was 6/10 movie and let it go sucks dick.
Flash is underrated.
Green Lantern and Thor are the worst respective universes.
I am TIRED of endless reboots and shitty crossovers.
>>
The edgier that DC gets, the more disturbed I am that a world where Superman exists can be so dark.
>>
>>64383908
That is so stupid that is kind of compelling
>>
>>64384070
> Green Lantern and Thor are the worst respective universes
go back to neogaf Pat
>>
>>64384070
The whole sequence should've just been Elsa twerking or something. Because those hips were the best part.
>>
>>64384070
>Frozen was 6/10 movie and let it go sucks dick.

I figured this would be a POPULAR opinion.
>>
>>64384102
It's a bit of a longshot, but I think that's pretty compelling, yes, but explaining why Batman is the first New God of the Fifth World is harder.

In any case, you can see that "Batman" is an entity that possesed the young Bruce Wayne, and Batman created himself through the events in "The Return of Bruce Wayne", all of this thanks to Darkseid, so this would make Batman one of the Dark God's creation, that's why he could kill him in Final Crisis, when Darkseid died, the last New God of the Fourth World died, and a new world was to come, similar to the previous, a new world appeared with Batman being the first New God, mind you, that Batman possesed Bruce Wayne and that's why he does no longer care for his own welfare or happiness, he just wants to be the Bat.

The same thing happened to the Joker, an entity from the Fifth World and antithesis to Batman possesed a man and every shred of identity of the one who was before was destroyed.
>>
Batman Beyond should've ended with Bruce's death and Terry should've never been his son.
>>
Company wars are just distractions to keep comi fans from the real issue: that manga is still miles ahead creatively.
>>
>>64384096
The more ignorant that people get about a particular subject, the more disturbed I am that people voice their opinion on such subject.
>>
>>64384296
Yeah.
>>
/co/ stopped being good as soon as korra aired. not because of korra itself, just that specific timeframe it aired in.

I miss old /co/
>>
Imma just say it I hate all moviefags with a passion I wish you would all die in a fire and get raped and catch aids all at the same time. I hate you fucks so much and your constant threads.
>>
>>64381782
>Boco's No 1 Fan
Well, Boco your stupidity hs created an autist.
>>
>>64380877
dude just go to the win-o
>>
>>64378394
Batman should be mostly dark and gritty because he's an obsessive man defining himself by a sad moment in a childhood and the Nolan movies captured him (motivation and tone, at least) perfectly. If you don't want to read something dark, go read something not Batman.
>>
>>64380877
Why are you here
>>
>>64378394

I think people on /co/ only know how to talk out of their asses, i can't take them seriously at all, they honestly believe they could make things better than what's on T.V. but most often than not their criticism is redundant and nonsensical, they might say something about a cartoon being too cliché just to complain in the next sentence for doing stuff outside of the box, they have NO IDEA what a good show is but they are absolutely certain they do.

I try to avoid cartoon threads when people start saying what's wrong with them, because 9 out of 10 times they just repeat the same nonsensical shit.
>>
Little things piss me off more than people that go all "Marveldrone" "DC fag" as if writers that work for one company never worked for the other, or as if most characters had a contra part on the other universe (regardless of who made it first).
What kind of retarded argument is that being under another label changes the quality of a comic?
>>
I think comics should go back to two to three issue arcs (and some single issue stories) with an "event" being 6 issues max and occurring only once a year.
>>
>>64385793
I would loooove this. But unfortunately money is the reason, as usual.
>>
>>64385793
Read more kids comics then.
>>
>>64385820
>>64385857

the new Moon Knight pulled it off pretty well.
>>
>>64385590
Most people, not just /co/, would be better served to just saying that they don't like things without attempting to use analysis to make themselves appear to be objective.
>>
File: 1384480992212.jpg (201KB, 1280x800px)
1384480992212.jpg
201KB, 1280x800px
>>64385590
Holy fucking shit, this
>>
>>64385924
the problem with discourse in society today is the narcissism that comes with everyone listening to YOU.

This comment right here will be ignored by nearly everyone on 4chan, but it satisfies a desire to be heard by anyone, no matter what I say, be it "Man of Murder" or "butthurt Marveldrone."

What I say isn't as important as people hearing me say something. And why is it always negative? Well, it provokes a response, for one. For two, I'm just an angry person in general but don't have any real way to lash out at the world beyond impotent displays of "culture" by claiming I can dissect the hidden critique of Frozen.

Oh, look, I just described most of /co/.
>>
File: url-5.jpg (81KB, 657x396px) Image search: [Google]
url-5.jpg
81KB, 657x396px
I feel nothing but pain on the inside every time none comic readers constantly bash DC for their movies just because Marvel's doing so well. And not just Man of Steel, every 5 minutes its "DC did THIS meanwhile Marvel's doing THIS" Like they're winning or have become part of the company. Like DC personally did something to them and they're holding a grudge

I'm a huge DC fan and a Marvel casual, but I hate when DC fans (Mainly Fans of Arrow) bash Marvel for no reason.

I hate that DC doesn't have its own studio and Warner Bros. will always have the final say on what movies are made.

I'm a huge Batman fan, but I hate that Warner Bros. only care about Batman and the other heroes don't get a fair standalone chance. Unless its a team-up, I think Batman should just stay out of movies for a while.

I started reading main DC titles with the New 52 and love it, but I want the old universe to still exist and have its own separate title, simply called "New Earth".

I'm still in mourning that Demon Knights was cancelled......
>>
>>64386319

Well, I'm a Marvel fan and DC casual and I completely agree with you, I don't understand people hating on one company or the other, I would love it if DC had more decent movies coming out because that way they might actually start making movies of some of their most interesting less known characters.

A movie of the Question when?
>>
Any time I see a post where someone is taking sides in support of Marvel or DCs movies against the other, like they're a fucking football team or something not just companies who are in turn owned by fucking huge mega corporations who are out to wring as much money from it's customers as possible, I want to reach through the internet and strangle the poster for being so fucking stupid.

You know who you are and I'm talking to you right now. They're not your friends, they're not on your side, they don't give a shit about your support, the only part of you they care about is your wallet, stop being such a tit.
>>
I think George Perez's style is static and lifeless usually and his major talent is just putting as many capes on a page as possible

I think Dark Knight Strikes Again is more interesting than Dark Knight Rises. Not better than, just more interesting. I would much rather read it than DKR.

I think the biggest flaw of the New 52 is the aesthetic. I could deal with a bunch of shitty stories if the costumes weren't so bad. They aren't all bad, but a big chunk of them just ruin it for me.

Harper Row is cool.
>>
>>64386750
Just wait until 2016, 4chan is going to be such a clusterfuck by then.
>>
File: 1390960892612.jpg (20KB, 257x230px) Image search: [Google]
1390960892612.jpg
20KB, 257x230px
I love things that people here regularly call "edgy" "grimdark" or "tryhard". I'm comfortable in liking such things because I know the people who raise a stink over it are just pretnetious neckbeard manbabies who think Power Rangers is the height of entertainment. I, and billions of normal people, enjoy gore, violence, sexuality, and coarse language. I always get a laugh when these nerds say "You just hate fun!" because from where I'm standin', they hate my fun.

On a side note, Grant Morrison is better when writing new or obscure IPs.
>>
>>64386750
There's nothing new in comic books anyway and the indies don't sell enough copies for you to be able to discuss them irl, except with the guy you bought them from, maybe.

Also there's at least 40 threads talking about comic books up right now and nothing to stop you from starting one, other than your livejournal writing style and general shitheadedness.
>>
>>64385590
>because 9 out of 10 times they just repeat the same nonsensical shit.

It's kind of depressing that they're so delusional about it, but like Shitwarsguy and the Marveldrone thing, I suspect a good deal of it is just trolling. And if not, hey, at least you can recognise dumb when you see it.
>>
>>64381929

OK:

*they did spend decades trying to clone him. It's not really clear how they got his X-chromosome but not his Y-chromosome, or whether they got his autosomes.

*you can't just double up the X-chromosome from a male with itself and produce a female version - nor can you knock an arm off and produce a Y-chromosome from it. This is addressed on the page.

*she's made using (fairly) sound real-world techniques - but obviously has a large amount of donor material from Dr Kinney, which is why she looks like her. Really she's not a clone of either Kinney or Logan, but a hybrid - not strictly speaking a daughter. There's not a good shorthand for describing the genetic relationship, because of the problems with chromosomes.

I don't recall why Kinney gestated Laura (or even that she did, only that she was referred to as a mother figure and shared genes with her), but I would imagine it was to keep herself valuable to the project at a point where they'd had almost two dozen failed attempts.
>>
/co/ is hateful and shitty and has always been hateful and shitty.
>>
>>64381978
At best it would stall the price for a decade, but the quality would seriously decline. Newsprint just can't perform the same way.

Worse, it would hit the sales figures pretty bad, because yes, you've guessed it, even though they're not under any illusions about the worth of these things, they're still bought mainly by collectors who hang onto them.
>>
>>64378394
I hate how New 52 has depicted the batfamily mainly due to having Bruce being an abusive father to just about every member other than Damian.

I want the good dad back please
>>
File: tumblr_lurstnkzc21r0ujm9o1_500.jpg (103KB, 458x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lurstnkzc21r0ujm9o1_500.jpg
103KB, 458x700px
>>64388091
1/2
>>
>>64387940
No, NONE OF THAT SHIT WORKS OR MAKES FUCKING SENSE in any form of real world science and it doesn't make sense in comic book bullshit science either. Because it's so illogical and roundabout and forced drama that it's utterly fucking stupid.

And the lead director of the entire retarded project forced her to gestate it.

Look, if they didn't have the goddamned balls to just say they built her from scratch out of some genetic scraps in an old weapon-x lab then they should have at least said that it's all utter bullshit and she's just another one of wolverine, the third biggest manslut in marvel behind Stark Cage but oddly enough before Herculese, bastard children.

It makes more fucking sense, has all of that delicious pathos, and him being directly responsible for her mothers death and subsequent revealing that the Weapon X program which he started was up and running and directly responsible for making her into a monster would be a hell of a lot more entertaining then the shit they pulled.
>>
File: RedHood3g.jpg (83KB, 416x639px) Image search: [Google]
RedHood3g.jpg
83KB, 416x639px
>>64388091
2/2
Dafuq are you talking about?
>>
Marvel is beating DC in the CU arms race because they had to utilize their B-listers with shitty Rogues to get to where they are today while WB always had and always will utilize Batman and if Marvel had Spider-Man and the X-Men, they'd be in the same boat.
>>
>>64387432
>I, and billions of normal people, enjoy gore, violence, sexuality, and coarse language.

How did you type that sentence and managed to post it while subduing the urge to burst into hysterical laughter?
>>
>>64388232

This logic is so illogical it's practically woman logic.
>>
>>64378394
I hate onions.
>>
Flash Rogues fans who hate Geoff Johns' work but love Mark Waid's make me laugh. Waid couldn't write most of them for shit. What he did do was write Piper and Trickster well, and people who say he did an awesome job with the Rogues are betraying either their ignorance or bias. Fuck 'em either way.
>>
>>64388200
>using Scott Lobdell as a defense

Batman's actions in Death in the Family, and Batman and Red Hood #20 disprove the idea that Bruce is a good father to Jason.
>>
>>64388198
https://www.google.com/search?q=injecting+chromosomes+into

It not only works, it's going to be big business.

But you're not really replying to me, you're replying to your own failed understanding of the storyline. She can't be a clone of Wolverine because she's female and he's male - that's the bottom line here. You want to explain that as her being his child because you don't understand comic book science, let alone real-world science. I want you to go and spend a couple of hours reading around the subject.

We both know we aren't going to get what we want.
>>
>>64388232
Let's be real now, after the Raimi trilogy they probably would've just had McGuire Spidey and Wolverine as side characters in The Avengers.
>>
>>64388297
If it weren't true, HBO would've been defunct for years.
>>
>>64385793
That's 90% of DC's comics.
>>
>>64388526
There's still the "tried to kill him" hostilities. Also, B&RH 20 was two issues after Damian died.
>>
>>64388890
Still doesn't excuse Bruce taking out his anger on his family. Also Death of the Family was another round of shittyness on Bruce's part too.
>>
I dislike any Spider-person that isn't Peter Parker. Or Kaine.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.