[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 17

File: S5e44_Kim_Kil_Whan.png (161KB, 392x682px) Image search: [Google]
S5e44_Kim_Kil_Whan.png
161KB, 392x682px
I just watched Ocarina, and I gotta say, this hit a bit close to home.
The shit that Kim Kil Wan pulled here is awfully similar to what happens in NYC.
>residents living happily in building
>have close relationship with landlord
>landlord sells building
>new owner actively disconnected with residents
>imposes new rules and exorbitant rent
>residents forced to leave/change their way of life

And the fact that KKW did that for the sole purpose of changing Jake's way of living to his liking, is just fucking vile.

I'm fortunate to have my home, but I hate seeing this stuff happen to others.

I think this episode was a good representation of reality.
>>
I don't like any of Jake's kids.
Probably would've been better if they stayed as pupsters.
>>
that cutaway where it described why laws can be unjust was great. great representation of how real life works.
>>
>>63795736
Jake Jr is good. I wish Charlie had a line in Orcarina.
>>
>>63795813
Ehhh. it's one of those situations where I really like the VA, but not the character they're doing.
>>
>>63795700
>the fact that KKW did that for the sole purpose of changing Jake's way of living to his liking, is just fucking vile.
You realize that Jake's living a rather inappropriate and unorthodox life, right?
I mean, he's lucky that it works for him, and KKW acknowledges this at the end, "he's good" and all, but from the mind of a literal corporate hound he probably just wanted something more for his father since he's late for everything and barely meets with his kids.
>>
>>63795801
Gentrification at work.
>>
>>63795736
Probably would have been better if they were miscarriages and never mentioned Lady's pregnancy again.
>>
>>63795700
Even worse, he stole from Jake. A landlord only gets to lay claim to shit inside of the property if it's left behind when the tenant vacates.

If he was a greedy asshole, that'd at least be understandable. But he fully intended on financially crippling his father so he'd be forced to go out and get a job to support himself. The very first thing he said when he revealed that he bought the treehouse was "show me your treasure vault" like he was going to plunder it.

The fact that Jake even had treasure, and was so well off he didn't even have a concept of money meant he was getting by just fine. He didn't need a job, adventuring put food on his table and a roof over his head. Kim Kil Wan was just a judgmental asshole who didn't approve of his dad's lifestyle. Which involves regularly saving the goddamned world.
>>
>>63795700
>this hit a bit close to home
>home

LOL
>>
>>63796024
Consider:

J- It's a very big village.
P- What's it like?
J- Well, it's got streets filled with carriages, bridges over the rivers and buildings as tall as trees.
P- I'd like to see those things.
J- You will.
P-How?
J-We're going to build them here. We'll show your people how to use this land properly, how to make the most of it.
P- Make the most of it?
J- Yes. We'll build roads and decent houses and--
P- Our houses are fine.
J- You think that only because you don't know any better.
>>
>>63796024
He's an adventurer. When he showed up three hours late, there were some slimy skeletons stuck to him. Implying he and Finn were trudging through some dungeon ridding the world of evil. So what if it's inappropriate and unorthodox? Jake does more for Ooo than his pompous son does.
>>
File: 166nqfb.png (1MB, 1190x816px) Image search: [Google]
166nqfb.png
1MB, 1190x816px
What'd you expect from a character that looks like an elongated turd?
>>
>>63796360
Money on Granddaughter taking after her Grandpa and they run into her during a crawl.
>>
>>63796421
He looks more like a weiner dog.
>>
>>63795700

>similar to what happens in NYC

OY

VEY
>>
>>63796325
Damn, I completely forgot that. I need to rewatch that film.
>>
>>63796486
If we ever see her again. I mean, seriously, so far she's just a bit of background fluff. Meanwhile we have some pretty heavy hanging plot threads with Lich baby and Betty vowing to cure Simon.
>>
>>63796325
Argument for colonialism folks.
>>
>>63796151
/r/ing loss edit
>>
>>63796360
It's just a clash of values combined with a lack of time with his father.
Also, KKW doesn't need to do anything for Ooo, he's just a business man with a wife and kid.
>>
>>63796870
How does the monetary system even work in Ooo?

>>63796263
Furthermore he didn't need money, which amounts to greed.

It's no different from the rich developers who displace poor residents.
>>
>>63798106

>get gold
>melt gold
>POUR MOLTEN GOLD ON CRIMINALS
>get gold covered criminals
>melt gold covered criminals...
>>
>>63798106

I doubt there is a standard currency in Ooo. I know the Candy Kingdom uses gold, silver and copper.
>>
>>63798106
He wasn't doing it out of any kind of greed.
He didn't need the money.
>>
>>63795736
I agree. They all suck. There's a reason kids of the main characters are often hated/resented. They tend to bring things down (can't have a fun protagonist be irresponsible so now he's tied down to his family). They often also have annoying personalities (Gohan from Dragon Ball was despised in Japan when it was revealed he would become the new main lead of the series over Goku, and Japan didn't take kindly to Firion's son in FF4-2 taking the lead either).

So this is why single protagonists are the best, they lend themselves to being free to be whatever they like.
>>
>>63796263
And the fact that it was a kid doing this to the parent is what makes it all the more obnoxious. Even if the parent is a garbage one, its really not the kid's place to "rear" the parent right.

On that note, fuck those shitty movies that get remade endlessly:

The Parent Trap
Freaky Friday

I'm so sick of these shitty films that keep on happening about parents being forced to succumb to their kid's whims.
>>
>>63795700
im from nyc
how much does this happen
dont they have laws now that in urban areas that some rent in area cant inflate exorbitantly and have to keep it affordable for those with medium to low incomes
>>
>>63798921
I think they could've been decent characters, even with the 'rainicorns age faster' bullshit that was pulled out of thin air. the problem is that they gave the kids the worst personalities or made them too one-note to give a shit about.

I liked Gohan more than Goku, but then again I'm not Japanese.
>>
>>63796325
Pocahontas' people were savages who went to war with each other constantly and lived in squalor.
>>
>>63799156
The same could be said about most Europeans at the time. The only difference was cobblestones.
>>
>>63798999

In Freaky Fridays case, the message is more 'Give your parent/child a break sometimes, as their life isn't as easy as you might think' than 'Mom, gawd, just change how your are and let the biker guy stick his dick in me'

I was worried that the Step-Dad was going to turn out to be an asshole and the daughter would turn out to be "right", but it turned out that he was bro as fuck
>>
>>63799078
Jake Jr. is alright, but I despise her character design, looks like she has an anus for a face. So she's difficult to watch.
>>
>>63799078
Lot of people liked Gohan more than Goku. There is a reason Great Saiyaman gets near the top of the list every time they hold a figure production pole.
>>
>>63796360

He kind of grew up fast without his dad ever really being there. In the eyes of a kid like that, Jake is a useless bum.

Hell, it seems like Viola is the only one of his kids who doesn't think Jake's a bad father. But Kim is the only one who tried to do something about it I guess.

Giving him the ocarina at the end was really all he wanted. For his dad to make an effort to show that he cared.
>>
>>63799075
In my opinion, which is all this is, it's out of control in some neighborhoods(Williamsburg, Bushwick, Harlem, and Greenpoint).
Even rent controlled apartments are getting ridiculous($1200 for a small studio).

The cheapest rents are often protected by housing preservation organizations who buy said buildings, and only for the residents who were already living there.

>>63799156
And yet the line of reasoning present by John Smith is one still used by developers who invade middle/poor income neighborhoods.

It's like there's no appreciation for living contently anymore. Anyone can come in and say that an area is too good for you, and thereby force you to work more than you should just to stay where you have always been.
>>
>>63795700
I actually really liked Ocarina, it was much better than Something Big.

Generally I prefer my AT episodes adventurey, but this one worked well. The useless Ocarina as a metaphor for Jake was perfect. It doesn't work or function like you think it should, but it still has value.
>>
>>63795700
He traded it back for a lump of clay in the shape of an ocarina, just cause his dad gave it to him
>>
>>63798921
>Gohan from Dragon Ball was despised in Japan when it was revealed he would become the new main lead of the series over Goku

I don't think it was so much Gohan that was the problem, they just loved Goku too much. Gohan certainly got better as he got older anyway.
>>
>>63799573
Viola has all of the ear-marks of a child that was ignored and desperately wants attention and approval.

All of his kids are a little fucked up.
>>
>>63799620
He really had promise then they kneecapped him to keep bringing back Goku till it became laughable. So is the creator doing a rewrite of the series. Adding in some Saiyan Women?
>>
>>63799701
No, he's just producing small stories occasionally.
>>
>>63798921
>Firion's son in FF4-2
You mean Cecil. Firion was the main (male) character in FF2, which isn't linked to FF4 in any manner.
>>
File: 1387602136478.gif (3MB, 282x212px) Image search: [Google]
1387602136478.gif
3MB, 282x212px
>mfw AT even tried introducing shit like economics

For fuck's sake who asked for this? This raises more questions that don't even need to exist.
>>
>>63799075
>dont they have laws now that in urban areas that some rent in area cant inflate exorbitantly and have to keep it affordable for those with medium to low incomes

That's called rent control, and in the long run it doesn't really help much because it just ends up with families holding onto the same apartment for decades and/or building owners leaving the business and evicting everyone because they can't get enough money to cover their costs and taxes.

The actual solution is to add more housing in general, which brings down prices overall in a natural way instead of only benefiting whatever handful of people were lucky enough to claim rent controlled apartments years ago.
>>
>>63799630
Viola r34 when
>>
>>63799766
They've done it before with PB appearing out of nowhere to collect taxes.

Honestly, I think it was more a tangent to explore KKH and Jake's relationship than anything
>>
>>63799824
Taking taxes from land she doesn't even own and citizens that aren't even hers...
>>
>>63799824
There are better ways in doing it.

And I can give or take taxes.
>>
>>63799857
I think she does own it.
Also, Finn and Jake come to her kingdom and eat the streets all the time.
>>
File: 1402010186819.gif (155KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1402010186819.gif
155KB, 500x402px
>>63795700
>>63798999
I'm not entirely sure why, but I feel like y'all are missing the point.
>>
>>63799894
I get the point. It's the method he used that I take issue with and the reality pointed out.
>>
>>63799448
Popularity polls in Japan are incredibly misleading. They just vote for whatever is the most visible during that year, and it's a narrow demographic - usually only the people reading some specific magazine.
>>
>>63799885
Under who's authority though? I don't wanna be that guy, but literally who the fuck made her princess and why should her "subjects" care?
>>
>>63800105
The same way it's worked in the real world for the past few thousand years?
>>
I love the little story Jake told about how the law works, fucking hard truths mang
>>
>>63798328

Oh those ironic and cruel punishments always make me laugh.
>>
>>63800008
He's a practical business guy, so I guess the only way he knew how to deal with it was with business.
>>63800105
She literally created the kingdom, and I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't an influence on the world's government with how well Princess Day seems to be "organized".
>>
>>63800148
Oy vey, I agree brother those laws are mashugana
>>
Jake is a piece of shit father. He's only seen most of his kids twice.
>>
My favorite part was Finn's reaction to everything.

Being told what to do and not being able to respond to it, kid was going to go crazy.

Gonna snap and become a Libertarian.
>>
File: 1402950199717.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402950199717.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>63800133
>mfw
You don't know a damn thing about history or politics do you?

>>63800171
Just because someone helps found a kingdom doesn't automatically make them the ruler of it without some serious backing from an major power of some sort. The only real thing I can see the candy people rally behind her is the fact she made the gumball guardians for protection.
>>
>>63800338
>helps found a kingdom
She LITERALLY created and raised every single candy person, she may as well be a god to them
>>
>>63800338
>without some serious backing from an major power of some sort
She does have serious backing though.
>>
>>63800338
She IS the major power you idiot. She created everything herself. For hundreds of years she's been the ruler, protector, and guider from Day 1.
>>
>>63800105
PB has been around as long as marceline so she had time to create a kingdom, rule it, and enforce it's laws. Candy people love her regardless of her choices she makes as a person. She does what she has to for her subjects which makes her great in their eyes.
>>
I totally got that episode. That shit has happened to me before, just replace landlord with roommate agreement and you have that.
His telling of how the world works is also painfully accurate, too
>>63796024
It's his life though. Coercing him into kkw's way made him cynical, and ready to commit a bank robbery.
>>
>>63800310
Yeah Jakes idea of dadhood is having a distinct purpose. When they were coltpies he had to feed change and protect them. He doesn't get being a dad whose point is emotional
>>
>>63800105
>Under who's authority though?

She has a large army duh that's more than enough justification
>>
File: conker.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
conker.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>63800538
>She does have serious backing though.
From fucking who? She hates the King of Ooo, and from what I can tell the other Ooo royalty have their own kingdoms to worry about, and by the way they're less 'kingdoms' and more like city-states.

>>63800555
>>63800498
>Hurr she made them so that gives her the right to have absolute political rule over them.
For starters she isn't a god and is very mortal, fuck it's been a plot point when PB is dead the Candy Kingdom will be fucked because at this point there are no heirs to the thrown.

>For hundreds of years she's been the ruler, protector, and guider from Day 1
By proxy of there being no one else that we know of. And it's been implied there might of been others. Not that it means shit, since being her 'mother' and guardian does not make her their ruler, again at best it makes her a founder.

I already mentioned the only thing she has going for her is that she protected them and that's it. And even that doesn't mean balls since the protection they have now is utterly inept
>>
>>63799798
I read a story about her and Finn fucking once. Was pretty mediocre really.
>>
>>63801021
With how ineffective they've been in virtually every sense. They might as well have none.
>>
>>63799766
Oh quit being a baby, it's hardly a big deal.
It was some small scale stuff about deeds and one of Jake's long rambly tirades that show off his silly and unconventional views on life.

Plus, there's gold everywhere, so some system of money exists in OOO. It was just used as a plot point once.
>>
>>63801170
Still, link that shit though.
>>
>>63800310
Yeah, the shoe's kind of glossing over how much of a shitty dad Jake is. Makes me sort of uncomfortable.

Finn's dad got centerstage showing of his cuntery, but Jake's all "Oh he's trying though, not all bad!"
Showing up 3 hours late with a pocket of pasta, fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>63801254
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10441398/1/Finn-the-Human-and-Viola-get-Frisky

Some funny fics on there at times. Found one story where Jake turns into a tent for the two Lemongrabs and they have very loud and awkward sex inside of him. Made me feel bad for the dog.
>>
>>63801292
At least he trying.
I mean, yeah, it's a bullshit try, Jake's never been the smartest guy. He's a lover, not a thinker.
>>
>>63800310
He was in their childhood from when they were born to when they became independent. Why don't they visit him if they care so much about seeing him?
>>
So the episode where they spend all their money and treasure was made just for this episode? Or was it the other way around? Or neither, and they just tried to get write themselves out of the "Finn and Jake are rich" corner so they can set up more episodes in the future?
>>
>>63795801

Except that's the opposite of the social contract.
>>
>>63801854
As far as I know, the social contract has nothing to do with land division and ownership.
>>
>>63800016
Well Dragonball Figure production is more geared to the overseas market than Japan. Reason Krillin and the Androids are exclusives to Japan they only sell big overseas
>>
>>63799078
They should have annoying personalities, they're mutant halfbreeds that have never existed before, grew up in a matter of days, and spent most of their lives without their self perceived dead-beat dad.
>>
>>63801169
I can't tell if you're really serious or just autistic.
>>
>>63801169
You know King of Ooo isn't real royalty, right?
>>
>>63799380
I think they were going for "ugly cute".

But damn are those character designs ugly. Although a character without a goddamn face who's treated completely normally is coo in principle.
>>
>>63801169
You're operating under the assumption that the CK citizens don't automatically love her since birth. Plus they're majorly naive, they don't care about that shit.
>>
>>63799573
>But Kim is the only one who tried to do something about it I guess.

If he really wanted to light a fire under somebody, why the hell didn't he start with TV?
>>
>>63802403
>>63802453
>hurr asking questions about the setting and talk about the logical inconsistencies is autistic

Fuck off. I was more than content with suspending my disbelief that PB and the others were princesses just because with little bits of political jargon sprinkled in every once in awhile. But AT is getting more and more retarded with these things, to the point where you can't justify it in-universe.

Say what you will about Regular Show, at least it knows what it's trying to do and supposed to be.
>>
>>63801223
It fucks with the setting.

And Finn and Jake were shown trading before at an actual market, so it was at least implied they some understanding of how basic economics work.
>>
>>63804385
The lore is pulled out of thin air, man.
>>
>>63804887
By which I mean it's put together sloppy. Obviously it's not real.
>>
File: af5.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
af5.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>63804917
No, of course not. Why ask for consistency in anything? It's not real after all.

I want off this ride.
>>
>>63805056
I'm just saying that AT has demonstrated an urban sprawl kind of approach to the lore. Anything and everything, just throw it the fuck in there unless there's a very obvious contradiction. Let the fans figure out how it all fits together, because by god, they'll make anything fit.

It'd be great if it was tight and well-planned, but I know what to expect with these writers.

It's a bitch, isn't it? Shit's scary addictive.
>>
>>63801169
> since being her 'mother' and guardian does not make her their ruler, again at best it makes her a founder.

What kind of fucked up family did you grow up in that your mother and father weren't your ruler?

And Jesus, it's been already shown that she commands a loyal military and police force, regardless of her benevolence in creating everyone, doing science to make their lives better, and coordinating public policy as the most intelligent being in the kingdom, she could easily just rule with an iron fist. The fact that she actually does shit to benefit the common citizen already gives her a leg up from most historical royalty.
>>
yall niggas missed the big picture here.

Finn and Jake have the deed and now OWN the house. It's not Marceline's anymore.
>>
>>63807605
And? That wasn't very relevant until KKW decided to be a cock about it.
The only thing that's changed is Marceline can't legally dick around with them.
But she can still dick around with them if she wants.
>>
>>63807673
ok, autist jr
>>
>>63807702
I'm just saying what does owning the house really open up?
>>
>>63795700
I'd like to see one of KKW's co-workers find out who his dad is and start fanboying like mad over it.
Imagine trying to explain to someone that you tried to ruin one of the saviors of the land because you disagree with their lifestyle.
>>
>>63808197
He'd probably end up like Rocky's son.
>His dad's kind of a bum but everyone just goes on about how great he is and he cant' really say shit.
>>
>>63799156
The Iroquois were actually pretty diplomatic. The nation itself was made up of several tribes that managed to forge alliances after they decided generations of warring wasn't fun. Then whitey came over and fucked it up as whitey is wont to do
>>
>>63799316
and guns, best not be forgetting about guns.
>>
>>63801169
okay then, educate me, how do you become ruler of a kingdom? keep in mind that all royalty before then died in the apocalypse.
>>
>>63801169

That land is PB's under any (even anarcho-capitalist) property right system. The candy people can leave anytime they want if they disagree. She built the Candy Kingdom, she built the Candy People, its all a product of her labor.
>>
>>63795736
I like viola from what I've seen.
>>
>>63801854
Social Contract Theory is a massive fraud, Conquest Theory of state formation rules.
>>
>>63795736
>>63796151
>>63796649
>accidents into miracles
>>
>>63800105
The King of Ooo
The Ice King
>>
>>63809018
Bum or not he's still instrumental in saving the kingdom and/or world from time to time.
>>
>>63796024
it's still none of his fucking business how another adult lives their life.
>>
>>63813475
It kind of is when it's his father.
If you thought your father was going senile, or heard that he was becoming mentally ill, would you not be concerned for his safety?
>>
>>63814853
No, because I didn't really know him. It would merely be unfortunate
>>
>>63800338

she's got this whole "mother of dragos" deal behind her
>>
>>63814853
>>everyone who doesn't follow my ideals and standards is mentally ill
Is this one of those autistic "I have to keep arguing so I can win on the internet" type situations?
>>
>>63814956
No, it's just that Jake and Finn don't really live a regular life, so from the outside it's definitely going to look like they haven't got their lives together.
From what Kim knows:
His dad lives in a treehouse, has no money, and has no real sense of responsibility or obligation when it comes to real world situations, like with the property laws and such.
This not being the real world, though, of course it works out fine for Jake, but if it was, this would certainly be something a family member would be worried about.
>>
>>63805504
>What kind of fucked up family did you grow up in that your mother and father weren't your ruler?

If you consider your mom to be your ruler when you're in your forties there's something wrong with you, man.
>>
>>63799316
>The only difference was cobblestones.

>>63810677
>and guns, best not be forgetting about guns.

And sailing, and written language/literature/record keeping, and metallurgy, and chemistry, ...

But GOAT agriculture probably belongs to Mesoamericans.
>>
>>63815148
>>post apocalyptic world of adventure full of dungeons and monsters
>>be real-estate agent
I get that the corndogs are only a year old, but are they really so insulated that they don't realize where they live? KKW is the weird one in that equation.
>>
I was going to go on discussing about how KKW is actually a cool guy and was just giving his father some tough love. Then I realized most of /co/ probably doesn't understand the concept of tough love. Then I realized most of /co/ probably doesn't understand the concept of love.
>>
File: The_Stinger.png (77KB, 256x176px) Image search: [Google]
The_Stinger.png
77KB, 256x176px
>>63815667
>>
>>63801292
Not to mention he forgot to buy birthday presents. Jake really is a piece of shit but the show aims to make him look better "AWWW JAKE CARES ONLY WHEN HIS SON TAKES AWAY HIS HOUSE SEE?"
>>
>>63816004
To be fair, he only raised his kids for 2-3 days
>>
>>63801848
they likely do a lot of the writing for a season before they actually start animating, which means that once they have a season planned out they can sort of weave story-lines together. that seems like something that happened here.
>>
>>63808197
no one likes adventurers except on those days they slay demon lords or dragons or stop world-ending calamities from killing everyone. on those days, they are heroes. otherwise, they are just dangerous bums who cause trouble at local taverns and destabilize the economy with their giant hoards of loot.
>>
>>63816066
And then they pretty much ran off declaring their independence, so he gets the excuse that he doesn't HAVE to meat up with them, because he was pretty much with them for their entire childhood.
>>
>>63816248
>meat
>>
>>63816248
Stop making excuses for Jake. He's a deadbeat Dad.
>>
>>63817530
He was a great, if over protective father when they where growing up. They aged super fast, and Jake didn't need to do shit for them anymore.

Also, none of them want to follow in his footsteps as an adventure, like his fater was.
>>
>>63795700
>But muh liberal utopia!
Cry more fag. NYC should be quarantined from the union
>>
>>63795813
Charlie will never talk
>>
>>63820143
Still not sure what Charlie's panel is supposed to mean. It's like she's a cross-dressing guy and she doesn't want her dad o find out or something.
>>
>>63800317
Well, he could just kick out all new residents his house and tear this paper into pieces, some hard self-control it was.
>>63817530
He would live with them if they didn't send him away. He would teach them if they didn't learn everything from air. They just [s]status quo[/s] moved to their lives and Jake and Lady moved to their usual relationships.
>>
>>63821420
>He would live with them if they didn't send him away. He would teach them if they didn't learn everything from air.
I'm not sure about that. Heavy responsibility might have totally cracked him. Or else we would have seen the most responsible version of Jake ever.
>>
>>63820634
Charlie, despite the name, is a girl as far as we can tell, and also a mute. But then again it depends if you see AT comics as canon, because it's been proved before that at least some of them aren't, undermining their credibility.
Captcha: Dgewar funding.
>>
This episode felt pointless to me. I mean... KKW is like 2 years old.

Yes I know they age faster or whatever, but he has no right to judge Jake's life.

I love Adventure Time... but when they use the characters as some kind of conduits for societal judgement, it seems weird.

"A two year old hyper-aging intelligent dog/extra-dimensional rainbow unicorn hybrid expresses concern with his father's life choices and wishes to reform him via legal methods in a principality of sentient candy people."

Just an odd direction to go in for character development and allegory.
>>
Does anyone have that LSP fanart where it shows demons flowing inside of her? I need it badly.
>>
>>63823326
bump
>>
>>63818243
Wow, your comment had absolutely no substance.

Fuck you.
>>
File: stopit.png (411KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stopit.png
411KB, 640x480px
>>63795700
>changing Jake's way of living to his liking
>to his liking
>>
>>63827535
Alright, I'll bite.
What am I missing here?
>>
>>63828017
He's implying that KKW's morals are arbitrary, and the same as say someone who fucks children or routinely snorts his own shit. He didn't just randomly decide that those would be the ideas he focused on for le no rason. He's an animal, sapient or otherwise, and is thus oriented to think in terms of survival, for himself and those close to him. There is logical, sound reasoning behind his behavior, whereas Jake is a shithead.

I wouldn't say Jake is exactly a case where it matters, considering he's pretty fairly cut off from society, but KKW's intentions were to provide a better life for his father through stability, where as Jake routinely fucks people over by being a flake, Bender-esque, irresponsible, and generally lacking moral standards and compassion in a lot of situations. He had one date to remember out of an entire year, just one date.

I don't think even Ayn Rand held individualism to such high esteem as to completely deny the benefits of a little social cohesion, even if it was just at face value. Ok she might have, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>63822993
>they age faster
That also applies to their mental maturity, and the show already shows that he has a wife and a kid that's already aged a bit so you know he's not just some kid who hasn't lived his life.
>Just an odd direction to go
It's Adventure Time, every direction is an odd one to go.
>>
>>63828778
Again you're ignoring the fact that in ooo, Finn and Jake are living a perfectly legit lifestyle. KKW be mature, but he's only got 1 year of life experience. He IS trying to force a completely arbitrary (probably based on a very narrow worldview) on Jake.
>>
>>63798328
or you could write an apology letter
>>
>>63828778
Except this is a crazy fantasy world, not the one we live in. Finn and Jake live better than any of us, despite not being conventionally employed. They live off treasure from adventuring, as well as perks of being celebrated heroes.

Why should Jake have to change just because his lifestyle doesn't adhere to some fuddy-duddy Rockwell-esque bullshit? His needs are well met and he serves the public interest in ridding the world of evil.
>>
I'm wondering: are all the people whining about this episode mostly kids? We can all agree that KKW was a kind of an ass, but, in the end, it doesn't even matter, because he accepted his father, and Jake understood his mistake with his son. You know, they both grew up, making things clear, without any grudge, and that's what life is: growing up. You guys are just complaining with "hurr durr KKW was a jerk" and "hurr durr Jake is a bad father" without seeing beyond the end of your noses.
>>
>>63829510
I didn't ignore that fact, I mentioned it actually. Ooo is not the best case example. But still KKW's heart was in the right place, whereas Jake is an inconsiderate shitlord.

>>63829655
It doesn't seem like they are involved in saving the world all too often. They used to save a lot of princesses, but Ice King isn't as active in that arena anymore. They have a few classical DnD style adventures every now and then, but as far as I can tell Jake just ends up being dragged into a lot of that and incidentally helping, after making things worse. (Though now he gets to be the voice of reason as Finn systematically loses his shit.) He's reckless and luck driven, and it's plausible to assume that some day the luck will run out. Without knowing that Jake's life is tied to the lifeblood of the gods that created the universe, aka money, it's reasonable to assume that Jake is putting himself in danger while being an emotional burden to his family. KKW's intentions are selfish in that he had just himself and his loved ones in mind in his actions, whereas Jake's actions end nobly, but are committed in a manner that lacks compassion and responsibility. Honestly, Ooo may very well be a planet of terrible people, but KKW was trying to take things in the right direction, even if ultimately misguided. All I'm saying is you can't blame a guy for trying.
>>
>>63829782
>Jake understood his mistake with his son.
>they both grew up
Debatable.
>>
>>63830868
KKW may think he's doing Jake a favor, but he's just foisting his personal views on him. Like a father who discovers his son has a passion for rhythmic gymnastics and beats him senseless with a belt so he'll take up football like a "normal boy".

Jake is happy, he's well to do, and he does some real good every now and then. So what if he's a bit of a flaky clod?
>>
>>63830868
>shitlord, that's how i know you're objectively wrong

Hot opinions discarded.
>>
>>63831059
>he's just foisting his personal views on him
Yes, and?
That was kind of the point, he thought that Jake wasn't being a proper father figure, so he tried to get him to take responsibility. It's solely a family conflict.
>>
>>63831059
I just advocate for a general distinction between arbitrary and personal actions and beliefs as opposed to intentional, well-meaning, logical, actions and beliefs.

A father wants his son to be a normal boy because it should lead to a successful life for his son. Okay, there are some return on investment concerns and public relation concerns as well, but still the result is intended to be the same. A son that makes his father proud is a successful son, as the traditions he is familiar with would lead him to believe.

There's no question of whether or not Jake is happy, it's just a matter of how his actions affect others, which he generally doesn't take into consideration. If KKW was successful in making his father a more caring and considerate person, even if he didn't do everything the "normal" way, wouldn't he be a better hero? Wouldn't his relationship with is loved ones improve?
I think calling those actions, beliefs, and intentions "personal" or "arbitrary" is going a bit far. That would suggest that he made them up himself, or without any outside influence, or without any sort of evaluation.

>>63831174
>Providing the perfect segue
Excellent.
Now, prove to me that Jake isn't a shitlord.
Bonus points for "Webster's defines shitlord as..." opening.
>>
>>63816004
What would their birthday be anyway? It's clearly not a standard year cycle considering how quickly they age. Hell, they might have had like 30 birthdays already in the span of a typical year.
>>
>>63800310
They grew into adults in literally a day and their first words were basically 'fuck off dad, we don't need you'.

They could have gone and visited him any time they wanted.
>>
File: 07420723408.jpg (127KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
07420723408.jpg
127KB, 640x368px
>>63815667
When your standards for success are built around breaking them down and molding them into your image, instead of making sure the other person can stand on their own two feet without your help, it's not tough love anymore.

>>63822592
With a family like this, he'd have been better off dead.
>>
>>63832787
Why couldn't they have just gone to Mars and stayed there. I mean they have crazy magical powers, for christ's sake. Why are they trying to live so fucking normal-like.
>>
>>63831570
Success is relative. It doesn't necessarily mean wearing expensive suits, living in a big house, putting your kids in private school, and nursing a fat bank account. It's about fulfilling your needs and having a sense of accomplishment.

Could Jake improve on his people skills? Absolutely. I just don't see how "getting a real job" should be a requirement. Being a white collar schmuck is by no means a guarantee that you won't be a selfish jerk.
>>
>>63834428
The concept of white-collar jobs in Ooo still confuses me.
>>
>>63830868
>shitlord

Disregarded. Even if you aren't from //there// fucking lurk first.
>>
>>63835804
I'm not the anon you replied to, but what? I've been here for like six years and I don't know what you're talking about. Where's "there"?
>>
>>63836207
shitlord is tumblr slang now
>>
>>63836207

Its become slang inherent to tumblr. 4chan users tend to actively avoid it so it's a handy way of spying out someone who hasn't lurked very much. Not shitting on you, just explaining the logic.
>>
>>63795700
all of jake's kids could have been cool. maybe if they were humorously annoyed with his antics (like dad got into trouble again, sigh your turn to help him) rather than actively hating him for what he does (dad go jump into a volcano)
>>
>>63812623
>The Ice King
This.
You know you're royalty when the Ice King starts lusting after you.
>>
>>63828778
you're forgetting that Jake is still a hero of sorts.
>>
>>63836310
I....wow never thought about it like that.
I guess this give some new perspective to that suggestion.
>>
>>63836250
>>63836306
Oh, yay, more "tumblr boogeymen" bullshit.

Look, I hate that community of professional whiners as much as anyone here, but do we really need to be all McCarthyesque about it? It's one of those things where those who complain about it are more annoying that those they're complaining about. I reflexively hide any post that's all "this thing someone said on tumblr makes me mad!" or "haha, I bet this will piss tumblr off!"
>>
>>63801390
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10441398/1/Finn-the-Human-and-Viola-get-Frisky

God I hate my eyes for this why the fuck did I finish it.
>>
>>63836310
They don't actively hate him, though, most of them just acknowledge that that's who he is.
>>
>>63809109
Pocahontas wasn't a part of the Iriquois tribe.
>also Whitey came over and fucked it up
Yea sure pal, You are probably a white American sitting at his computer complaining about all the advances that have come out of europe. Guess what pal, there is no noble savage, Indians were just as brutal (if not more so) than colonists.
The funny thing is most wars fought against Native Americans were justified responses against savage raids.
>>
>>63837185
We've only seen TV and KKW express overtly negative opinions about him, though. KKW is stern and judgmental, while TV is worthless piece of shit.

Viola has a rather complex relationship with him. Yeah, she played him hard, but there wasn't any real disrespect.
>>
>>63815250
which was used to kill and steal and natives did have everything you just said just not use in perverted ways like colonist.
>>
>>63837246
Sure if that's what you like to think okay then, don't worry shit happens again and wouldn't be surprise US gets the short end of the stick eventually every nation ens up falling down, question is how far.
>>
>>63835804
>Never been to tumblr
>Don't really browse any other sites
>There's only one place I could have picked it up from
I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!
But really I wasn't creative enough to come up with a word to accurately portray how much of a combination shit for brains asshole of the highest order he is. And for that I apologize.

I still want to be convinced that he's not a....royal, bungling clown fart...I'll get there.

>>63834428
I mentioned how success would relate to Jake specifically. Getting a job wasn't necessarily required for that, but it was part of instilling a sense of responsibility in him.

But I guess it all comes down to one's views on social responsibility. For instance, people keep bringing up self-fulfillment as a response, when it was never my intention to question whether or not he was happy with his life. Clearly a pig is content to wallow in the mud, that doesn't mean everyone else is fine with it getting in bed with them. Which still wasn't my point.
>>
File: 1356085402062.jpg (656KB, 1073x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1356085402062.jpg
656KB, 1073x1650px
The thing is that KKW's way of life is weird one, not Jake's. Jake is magical dog which can grow to a size of house, what kind of work you want him to do? I'm not talking about legal shit they brought with episode (What does this paper mean to F&J? Whom Marceline took this paper from? If F&J didn't want to play good and obedient they could just throw those fuckers out of their house. Who would stop them? Banana guard? I'd watch them try.) And again F&J were richer than KKW.
>>63841154
>I still want to be convinced
But you don't. You just keep reapeting that Jake is irresponsible. Jake cares about Finn, cares Lady. Because they didn't tell him to fuck off. KKW could just call him and say "Dad, you have a grandaughter, visit us". He would come instantly.
>>
To me, it was the last straw with Marceline. She's just a douche-bag past the point of being annoying now.
>>
>>63841598
>That English
Woah, slow down, champ.
I, like most humans, like to enjoy things, but I can't enjoy Jake's character if he's just going to be an asshat. So I would love to be convinced that he isn't one. No one has tried to yet, and he certainly hasn't made a case for himself. And yes, Jake cares about Finn and Lady, which he showed more of earlier in the show when he wasn't as much of an asshat, but that doesn't mean he's not irresponsible. There was an entire episode about it even.

Also your description of what they could have done was also described in that episode.

>>63841892
Come on, bro, that axe was totally insane. You can't even blame her, I mean that can't even possibly count. It was beyond reason.
>>
>jake
>"father" older brother to finn
>kids grow up before he knows it
>instead of the crazy but down to earth sayings he uses with finn, he makes his kid an arts and crafts project and sings a shit song
>forgiven
>>
>>63828778
>Even Ayn Rand.
>Even
>Ayn
>Rand

In case you were not aware, mentioning that woman at all can lead to anyone not under her thrall instantly not caring what you have to say about anything.

Ayn Rand was a shit. A jerk to everyone. Nothing came from her. She was never meant to exist.
>>
>>63841948
cartoonists don't usually have very good connections with their parents. its easy for them to write jake as some wise mentor to finn cause everyone has a not!brother who's can spring a couple words of wisdom but still sorta an idiot. but i guess most don't like writing their family life that much, as to why cartoon dads are just "lovable idiots" instead of sometimes being that stern father who was trying to do you right in the end
>>
>>63842096
If you look real closely, and read between the lines, you can catch a subtle hint that the implication is that Ayn Rand is a shitburgler, and in this example is being used as synonymous with Hitler.
>>
>>63841927
>I, like most humans, like to enjoy things, but I can't enjoy Jake's character if he's just going to be an asshat.
You just want to see him as one. Is he irresponsible? Yes. Does it make him asshat? No, he does what he can for those who is close to him. It's not his fault that writes don't want to spend screentime on his family or change status quo.
>Also your description of what they could have done was also described in that episode.
Uhm, no?
>>63841892
I felt nothing. I mean, her dad was sucking souls in Ooo and she thought only about her axe. No suprise here.
>>63841948
Critical amount of stupidity here, I agree.
>>
>>63841927
Her never seeming to get any kind of social consequences for it is grating
>>
>>63842201
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO5zfzFs5BQ&t=6m9s
>Just beat them up and take it, who's gonna stop them?

>You just want to see him as one.
You just want to see me as someone that just wants to see him as one.
And that's making my brain hurt.

He does not do as much as he can for those he loves, which is why the events of the episode happened. His irresponsibility often endangers and upsets them even. And he doesn't always seem to care either, much more concerned about his own well-being. That is behavior I would associate with an asshat. If the ass fits.
>Language based jokes at people that probably don't even understand your language
This is my life now.
>>
>>63842393
She'd have to be in some kind of workable society for that to happen. She had a gang of ghost hooligans, a servant, a dick of a boyfriend, a soul sucking father, and an annoying old man as her relationships. She doesn't exactly have any healthy relationships to jeopardize.

PB might be her healthiest relationship, but I wouldn't even know how to evaluate that odd couple.
>>
>>63842414
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO5zfzFs5BQ&t=6m9s
And that's the opposite of what I was talking. F&J are strong, they are just not mean. They submit to these who weaker than they.
>He does not do as much as he can
He does enough. In my opinion. In your opinion he does not. Ugh, that's pointless. You are applying norms of our society to him, just like KKW (where did he get them in Ooo BTW?). I see your problem here. But that's not problem for you, so whatever.
>>
>>63841154
Just SAY DICLHEAD, or a whole slew and list of profanities, asshole, shithead, neglectfull wishy washy piece of crap grifter of the heart.
You have a godamn myriad of words to call upon instead of shitlord.
Its cringe worthy teir now, its associated too heavily with *check your privilege cis scum/ muh soggy knees* and it derides any weight your point might hold

>tldr: Lurk moar fgt
>>
>>63815667

You didn't realize most of /co/ does not have a loving father?
>>
>>63800997
This would make the most sense. And Jake is a dog after all.
>>
this episode strikes me as having lots of /pol/ references
>jewish antagonist
>"Flim flam"
>"THE NOSE KNOWS"
>>
>>63795700
>>
>>63815629
He was a land-lord
>>
>>63825766
Nah nyfag. Fuck you and your shitstain city.
>>
Wait. So if Jake's only seen some of his kids once or twice, and at least one still lives with Lady Rainicorn, does that mean their relationship is basically over? They used to see each other quite frequently before.

Poor Jake. She used him for sex and then threw him away.
>>
>>63849755
>go to lover's home
>want to see your son but he's just a basement dwelling loser who doesn't want to see you
>>
>Kim Kil Whan wasn't voiced by a Bob's Burgers cast member
>>
>>63849755
Nah, they've just always had an open relationship, and their dates are probably just out of their house.
>>
Does anyone have that LSP fanart where it shows demons/ghosts flowing inside of her? I need it badly.
>>
Speaking of LSP, does anyone have that comic with Finn and Marceline where he tells that learned that from LSP?
>>
>I think this episode was a good representation of reality.
People regularly get arrested for using the bathroom?
>>
>>63795736

Don't worry, they'll all be dead soon.
>>
>>63851443
You don't?
>>
File: 1402084198630.jpg (124KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1402084198630.jpg
124KB, 750x1000px
>>63823326
>>
>>63851443
As opposite to pulp fiction, where you get killed.
>>
File: noteveryoneliveson4chan.png (145KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
noteveryoneliveson4chan.png
145KB, 396x382px
>>63843047
>Dem fallacies
Shithead works.
Now prove to me that Jake isn't a shithead.
>>
>>63809018
Stallone's son killed himself so...
>>
>>63852267
THANK you. Much appreciated.
>>
I hate when the writers project their emotional issues on cartoons about magical dogs and candy people. Despite the buzzword, that's the definition of pretentious.

AT writers just hate kids and wish they stop watching the show in favor of hipsters
>>
>>63853454
But all of the characters are based on that.
>>
>>63849755
I'd say that in-universe, nah it's not over. They still see each other.

But in the show, Lady is now chained to the kids -- they're like, a single entity now, almost. So it's less likely that she'll be shown having the old-style casual relationship with her boyfriend.

It's a shame. I loved Jake and Lady as a couple, it was just neat. Did we really need to force a surprise pregnancy to show the fallout?
>>
>>63854953
It did lead to a few good jokes, like the sextape and neckbeard kid. Also, it fits Jake to have a bunch of illegitimate kids from irresponsibly playing around too much.

Sadly it seems that era of the show is past, and they're pretty much done with Rainicorn's character. Weird how people say the show is now all about relationships when the only ACTUAL relationship is shoved to the side.
>>
>>63853440
w-why do you need it so much, anon
>>
Jake is an adult that hangs out with a teenage "little brother" and acts like a kid. He showed up hours late for his kids' birthday party, with no presents, and no food. Oh wait no he had macaroni salad. Loose. In his pocket. His pocket is his skin.

Kim Kil Whan is a serious-minded salaryman who has managed to pull off a traditional well-off adult lifestyle in a matter of months.

Yes, he was initially being narrow-minded, thinking that there was something "Wrong" with his dad for not living the socially accepted adult lifestyle. He tried to "fix" his father with tough love. But it WAS done out of love.

But Jake wore him down, and Kim Kil Whan eventually accepted that he'd been in the wrong and that his father was doing okay.

The humor comes from the fact that it was the reverse of the usual "my dad tried to make me settle down and get a job (but we eventually bonded and he accepted me for who I am) " story. Plus magic rainicorn dogs.
>>
>>63855360
I'm working on a thing and I needed that as a reference.
>>
>>63855507
>Evict Finn and force him to sleep on a ladder to show a worthless bum for a dad that he's a worthless bum

I know Finn's not exactly treated as a hero, but cut him some slack. He needs a good night's sleep to kill demons.
>>
why didn't Finn and Jake try looking for a new house like they did last time they got evicted?
>>
>>63855298
>Also, it fits Jake to have a bunch of illegitimate kids from irresponsibly playing around too much
I think it would be ballsier to let Jake be a deadbeat who doesn't really wanna bond with these kids (they are grown and don't need him, after all) . It wouldn't be unfitting of his character I don't think... But the writes don't want him to look TOO awful, so we gotta endlessly check up on the kiddies. It's a waste of screentime imo.

>Weird how people say the show is now all about relationships when the only ACTUAL relationship is shoved to the side.
Ah, but romantic relationships that are cute and not plagued with difficulties are boring. Because romance is a constant struggle, doncha know. ;_;
>>
>>63855576
"Father's (adopted) little brother is holding him back. This is good for both of them. It will build character and teach them the value of a steady job which can yield property ownership. There is nothing wrong with killing demons as a career, before you bring that up again. Only in doing so haphazardly."
>>
>>63855602
Because no actual adventuring is allowed in Adventure Time anymore, anon. The real adventure is life.
>>
>>63855617
>I think it would be ballsier to let Jake be a deadbeat who doesn't really wanna bond with these kids

Wait, isn't that exactly what they're doing? Remember that this is AT, that worm gets enough screentime to warrant being a side character. By comparison Jake's kids are passed over.

>>63855602
>Actually wanting rehashed storylines

Also, remember how well it went the last time?
>>
I like how vague they're being with Jake's kids. Lets me mentally fill in the blanks.

Like that daughter that puts him on a pedestal and makes absurd claims about how great he is. I'm guessing she judges her boyfriends based on how much they remind her of her inaccurate perception of her father.
>>
>>63855758
I mean that Jake's kids didn't have to be characters at all. Could've just written them out after Jake the Dad.

To me, it doesn't make it that much better that they decided to maintain the kids as c-list characters. To get a decent benefit from this parenthood thing (like, plot or character development), the kids would have needed to be more than c-listers, imo. That got thrown out, so just screw the whole thing, man. Blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>63855576
>kill demons
Is that what kids are calling it these days?
>>
>>63855893
>The adventures of a socially defunct teenager and a deadbeat dad dog
Sounds more fun than it turned out to be.
>>
>>63856231
/co/ is just too

>waahh why isn't Jake nice and perfect like my dad should've been

Just be glad he's not actually literally killing people for kicks. Don't think he wouldn't.
>>
>>63856299
Why do people care if fictional characters are not nice?

It'd be better if Jake was even more unapologetic.
>>
>>63856299
I don't think anyone really complains about Jake? Most of the thread has been his defense force, because who doesn't idealize the carefree in it for myself lifestyle?

If he were killing people for kicks his character would be 10/10. As he is he's just a burden. He sat there eating a sandwich as his best bud was getting his shit wrecked, then couldn't even pull his mind together enough to try to save him. There's funny, bumbling oafs, and then there's douches. Jake is a douche, and the problem is people are trying to present him as otherwise. If he were presented as Jake the douche it wouldn't be much of a problem.
>>
I don't really like this whole "rainicorns age fast" thing. It's a weird dynamic.
>>
>>63856870
Does anybody actually like it?

It's a pretty nasty copout.
>>
File: whattimeisit?.png (292KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
whattimeisit?.png
292KB, 500x354px
>>63856745
Does art imitate life? Or does life imitate art? Either way, a douche is a douche is a douche. To portray it would be to promote douchism, and to reflect it would be to show the douchism in man. In any case it's a detestable feature.

In any case, the character itself is not the focus (unless the person has butt brains), the character is simply a proxy for those behaviors as seen in the real world.

But seriously, Jake is a douche.
>>
>>63856982
I think it's pretty neat. I mean, they could have been used to develop Jake more, but as it is now it's being used to berate him a bit, which is sort of interesting.
>>
>>63856982
I'm willing to assume whoever thought of it, as well as whoever else let it onto the show, likes it.
>>
>>63856870
>>63856982
Would you rather they were screaming babies trying to appeal to a "cute" factor? It's the lesser of two bad outcomes.

It does raise some questions regarding Rainicorn's parents. Like, she still sees them as figures worth impressing after what's probably tens of thousands of years?
>>
>>63857079
Yeah, actually. What's wrong with watching Jake raise kids like normal? Right now he's just a worse father than Finn's.

Also, they could've just not made Lady Rainicorn pregnant. It was a complete out-of-left-field twist when they first said it, it wasn't something that had to happen. They weren't even married or anything.
>>
>>63802453

Why? We really don't know anything about him apart from PB does not like him and he seems to have fanatical supporters.
>>
>>63857079
You could age them out of screaming infant stage pretty quickly, and into dependent child stage.

Any show that adds babies just for the cute factor is doomed. It should be more about giving the mom or dad character a parenting experience. We are watching uncomfortable post-parenting.

>Like, she still sees them as figures worth impressing after what's probably tens of thousands of years?
I wouldn't hurt my brain with that.
>>
>>63857079
... hum.. i think you have it backwards. for all you know she's four.
>>
>>63857213
Honestly, I'm not sure how they detract from a show which has characters like Lemonhope, a worm's ass and Jake's arm working in a circus. I'll withhold judgement until I see exactly where they're going with those kids, one might be the future antichrist for all we know.
>>
>>63857400
I just find them uncomfortable. I don't like the whole thing, I don't like the episodes they're in (except for that one where Jake robs a bank), and I don't like the kids. Adventure Time is supposed to be a comfy show, these kids are peculiar.
>>
>>63857488
Shit got too real for anon.
>>
>>63800000
>>63800000

testing
>>
>>63857607
I think that diving deep into uncomfortable topics and setting up brutally awkward situations, just because "this is real life, guys!" isn't always the best choice for a show.

Before, I wouldn't have said that. But AT has made me consider that trying to "get real" can be a detriment. Especially when your hands are entire honeybaked hams. (Maybe that's the only problem.)

Not that AT used to be shallow, but there's something about the approach of recent seasons that makes me squirm.
>>
>>63795700
Yeah he's trash
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.