[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the better Smith?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: americanwaifus.png (124KB, 429x474px) Image search: [Google]
americanwaifus.png
124KB, 429x474px
Who is the better Smith?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/2151046
>>
>>63764691
Some of the stuff Francine does and says makes me desperately want a woman like her.
>>
Haley is only interesting when she's single. Francine is only interesting when she is spanked or harpooned.
>>
Adam
>>
>>63764691
Who is going to pick Haley?
>far left hypocritical nut job
>always looking for a fight
>treats husband like shit 90% of the time
>is always "right"

She pretty much Lisa Simpson the teenage years
>>
Is there uncensored Version of Francine or hayley naked? Only I gotten is Stan tiny penis.

Oh, I choose Francine, Hayley is a bitch.
>>
>>63764939

Hayley gets shit on far more than Lisa does.
>>
>>63764981
>Is there uncensored Version of Francine or hayley naked?
On the internet? I very highly doubt that.
>>
Hayley's voice is better, so Hayley.
>>
>>63764691
Roger.
>>
>>63765285
This. Haley actually gets called out on her shit every once in a while by the other characters, and the show tries to imply that her views and actions are pretty ridiculous at times.
>>
>>63764939
She's not old and stupid, and she looked really classy that one time she sang in Roger's bar.
>>
>>63764691
Francine, no doubt.

The only bad thing about her is that she's a total slut, but even that prompted one of the best episodes. The one where she gives Stan a free pass at having sex with another woman so he can see firsthand that it's not a big deal. Then at the very end she realizes what a horrible mistake she made and how the thought of him being with someone else is killing her.

>You were right, honey, sex without love is meaningless! I banged her several times to make sure, but it was meaningless every time.
>the dead expression on Francine's face
>>
>>63765285
>>63765398
Can you name any episodes where this happens?
>>
>>63764939
>Who is going to pick Haley?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNct4JvJME
>>
Franny, not even a argument
>>
>>63765434
>she's a total slut
>bad thing
>>
>>63765434
>The only bad thing about her is that she's a total isn't Haley also?
Also anyone find it weird that most of the female cast on Seth's shows have cheated on their husbands/bfs?

Only one I can think of that didnt cheat was the Blond Bimbo Brian dated on FG.
>>
>>63765449
The episode with Roger in the frat fraternity I think?
>>
>>63765434
I remember seeing that episode and finding it funny it went against older episode that painted Francine as uncaring about who Stan slept with
>"what's wrong honey?"
>"I just feel like I've lost control of my life"
>"Aw, you want to have an affair? That'll cheer you up."

>"Francine I have something big I need to share"
>"I've told you Stan I don't care who you take to the bed as long as she ain't a chubby"

Also there were episodes later that painted her as uncaring to who he sleeps with.
I get this kind of show doesn't have consistency but I find it funny they try and teach a moral with characters that have no character.
>>
>>63765834
Not really. All she does is bang the Eskimo guy. Her idea is never called out as wrong.
>>
Seth characters always restarts their characters and put them at zero. If Seth tried to make his character develop then there is no show, They may do some changes but it always restarting until the show have ended.

Peter become a "retard" even through he can drive many vehicles and studying many things. It is almost like Seth just put the "RETARD" to excuse his behavior. Brian is a atheist even through He saw god and his wrath or stewie is god himself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.