[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still hate me, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Mako.png (129KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mako.png
129KB, 444x250px
Do you still hate me, /co/?
>>
>>63760919
I don't anything you, you irrelevant faggot.
>>
>>63760919
Who are you?
>>
How can I hate you? You are non-entity. A self-propelling flamethrower with dildo attached.
>>
File: 1374341137539.jpg (11KB, 231x298px) Image search: [Google]
1374341137539.jpg
11KB, 231x298px
>>63760982
>A self-propelling flamethrower with dildo attached.
That sounds fucking incredible though.
Mako isn't nearly that exciting.
>>
god damn, you korra faggots are almost as bad as frz gen
>>
>>63761021
That's what Mako is, but all this flesh kinda ruin the concept.
>>
You were cool in S2. You attempted to advance the plot, even when it stalled. Not your fault you weren't successful.

No idea what your point is now besides "being right about Kai" and "interrupting Bolin's awkwardness". Both are rightious, though very minor causes, though, so I guess you've redeemed yourself.
>>
File: 1314654183617.jpg (155KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1314654183617.jpg
155KB, 1440x810px
>>63760919
It would have been better if he just stayed in Republic City. He could have had a sub plot where he just does pulpy detective work.
>>
>>63761103
>It would have been better if he just stayed in Republic City.
It would have been better if the Makoe, Bolin and Asami just stayed in Republic City after Book 1 and never showed up again.
>>
>>63760919
you kidding? you're the most responsible one now
that scene where korra and bolin are too wusstastic to knock on lin's door.. and mako has to take over..
and remember how he was focusing on going out and getting a job in book 1 instead of working for the mafia?
mako's a bro and a half. he's responsible.. that boy aint not right.
>>
>>63761041
At least there's actual shit to discuss since Korra is a continuous show. It's not like we're ceaselessly masturbating over a mediocre 90-minute movie that came out months and months ago.
>>
Is Mako going to be doing anything this season?
>>
>>63762181
besides knocking on doors? nope
>>
>>63760919
you're growing on me. beat the shit out of kai and you'll be my new favourite character.
>>
>>63760919
not as much as in season 1 and 2.....you're still a drama queen.
>>
It's like last season, I'm growing into indifference towards you until you do something awful again. I do like that the writers are making you suffer instead of making everyone else retarded to make you look smarter though.
>>
Yeah I do OP. I hate you completely.
>>
>>63763581
>beat the shit out of kai
I don't even hate Kai but that would be amazing.
Especially if it interrupts Kai kissing Jinora and everybody awkwardly avoids questioning why Mako chose that moment to strike.
>>
>>63760919

Yes, You two-timing, Girlfriend stealing, Not wanting SEE your grandma, LITTLE SHIT!!!!!
>>
File: 138173085621.png (263KB, 550x469px) Image search: [Google]
138173085621.png
263KB, 550x469px
Mako did nothing wrong.
>>
mako needs a new red accessory, his character design looks quite weird without the scarf
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.