[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://observationdeck.io9.com/why- must-dudes-ruin-perfectl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 11

File: 1398123287583.jpg (82KB, 481x525px) Image search: [Google]
1398123287583.jpg
82KB, 481x525px
http://observationdeck.io9.com/why-must-dudes-ruin-perfectly-good-superheroine-and-act-1601649158

Does it really happen so often that it merits this? I feel like she's just bitching to bitch.
>>
>>63507645
>Does it really happen so often that it merits this? I feel like she's just bitching to bitch.

It says something that I can't tell if you're subtly agreeing with what she said or so dense you don't realize you're the kind of dead medium fan she's talking about.
>>
File: woman-of-straw-dvd_1.jpg (96KB, 457x644px) Image search: [Google]
woman-of-straw-dvd_1.jpg
96KB, 457x644px
>>63507645
>>
>>63507645
The worst thing about the feminists trying to be like men is that it implies that femininity is inferior. Them pushing for female superhero characters and wanting females to be more heroic/manly/unsexy shows that they think that the traits of women, like alluringness and passivity, are bad. Which makes them the real misogynists. I mean, take the new Batgirl. Instead of wearing form-fitting spandex that shows her figure, they're trying really hard to hide her feminine attributes.

It seems counter-productive to me to claim to be for women's wellbeing, but wanting to put them in roles where they'd face harm, like superheroes, or, in real life, the military, police department, or high-risk/pressure corporate jobs. It seems to go against evolution, as men are naturally built for more aggression, while women are adapted to be nurturing.

That's why these feminists clamoring for more females on superhero teams or more female superheroes, or less of females being protected by male heroes, are stupid. I suppose they want stories about females degrading female behavior and telling girls that they should act like boys in order to feel good about themselves, getting hurt and bloodied in fights, and not being saved by male heroes, but instead being left to die.

This is the cancer killing modern comics.
>>
>>63507645
Eghgl, what is this, I don't even. Oh wait, it's like super empty parody. How do you parody both your points and your opponents non-points at the same time? Like I've never heard an actual man say "No you can't make a Wonder Woman movie, it's too silly and too much to explain." except in jest as if that's what the DC/WB front office is saying. Man, this couldn't be sillier-
>>63507838
Oh lawd, I spoke too soon.
>>
I'm not giving them a hit just for having a clickbait URL. Summarize it.
>>
>>63507950
strawmans and empty arguments with fagolas and SJdubyas circlejerking the comments
>>
>>63507950
It's an article portrayed from the reverse of a strawman chauvinist, where every main character is a woman and men cry out for diversity. There are cheapshots about "fake fanboys" and a picture of a Powerman with a kind of dick cleavage window.
>>
>>63507970
It's a gawker site, so that much is given. Go into better detail.
>>
>>63507950
meh. They just switch genders and make the same sexist remarks but towards men. "Nobody wants to see a Wonder Man movie."
>>
>>63507981
>"Nobody wants to see a Wonder Man movie."
What's funny is that Wonder Man is literally an actor, so people DO see his movies.
>>
>>63507990
10 of 10
>>
File: typical feminists.jpg (42KB, 446x301px) Image search: [Google]
typical feminists.jpg
42KB, 446x301px
>>
>>63507838
Don't worry, because girls don't buy comics anyway, all these feminist pandering comics that are infesting the stands will disappear when there aren't enough consumers to support them. Tumblr cries out for them, but doesn't support them when they hit the shelves because they're watching the Hunger Games instead.

The thing is, feminists don't want "strong female" characters. They immediately shit on strong female characters and call them "sexist" because they are really all just ugly dykes who get jealous of characters who are more attractive than them. I mean, many female characters use sex to their advantage, using their sex-appeal to hold power over male characters. Like Poison Ivy, or Power Girl's boob window that she uses as a distraction. But when these characters wear sexy costumes that empower them and display their womanhood, feminists get in a frenzy about it. They don't want strong female characters at all. They want fat, ugly landwhales in burkas to make themselves feel better. Pretty much, the opposite of female power. I mean, so many Tumblr redesigns don't even have makeup, or wear concealing heavy armor or some stupid shit.
>>
>>63507838

Gender roles are limiting bullshit. Fuck off with that.
>>
>>63507838

Is this satire?
>>
>>63507645

this is clearly tumblr pandering for clicks and page views

posting it here is beyond retarded

next time atleast pastebin it
>>
>>63507976
>here are cheapshots about "fake fanboys"

Yeah, that reversal doesn't really work.

Men would never pretend to be nerds, because we have to deal with the social ostracism of it. Being a nerd means girls won't look at you. It's not something you'd pretend to be for fun.

Girls, though, get lots of attention for pretending to like nerdy things and cosplaying, and aren't treated like pariahs for being nerds, which is why they pretend to be nerds and you see those fake nerd girls at cons. The ones that wear fucking Starfire costumes and get mad at you if you stare at their carefully-painted, fully-displayed orange boobs in a way that makes them feel "uncomfortable" so that they can scream "harassment." It's pretty much abuse, playing with male sexual urges like that (especially males with not a lot of sexual experience), but they never get called out for "harassment" when they do it.
>>
>>63508088
yes
>>
>>63508106
>It's not something you'd pretend to be for fun.

It is NOW, cause lots of girls are into that apparently
>>
>>63508088
I can't even tell anymore.

>>63508100
>posting it here is beyond retarded
It'll probably gain more traction from people that rage about this shit than from the people that agree.
>>
>>63508078
>>>/Tumblr/

Yeah, I guess both parents can go be breadwinner, while their kid is home alone unsupervised and playing with knives and the chemicals under the sink because mom is fulfilling some quota at a business that could be hiring unemployed men rather than being at home
>>
File: 1377471077208.jpg (38KB, 138x147px) Image search: [Google]
1377471077208.jpg
38KB, 138x147px
>>63508106
>It's pretty much abuse, playing with male sexual urges like that
>>
>>63507990
I've seen him in Arkon IV like a million billion TRILLION times!
>>
>>63508126
>It'll probably gain more traction from people that rage about this shit than from the people that agree.

which is why its retarded

say what you want about /v/, but they atleast have protocol for this shit

If you have to talk about online feminist shit, you always pastebin their content rather than give them hits and ad revenue with it
>>
>>63507645
I can't believe I fought in wars and lost my left leg to protect the freedoms of people like this.
>>
>>63508141
>If you have to talk about online feminist shit, you always pastebin their content rather than give them hits and ad revenue with it

>I hate them so much, I don't want to give them a page view
>But I want to read all of their content and pour over every detail of it
>>
>>63508146
That's life as a male. You're expected to do all the heavy lifting defending them, and they blame you for "oppressing" them.

Maybe we should had let the jihadist win and see how "oppressed" they\d feel then without us men. Maybe then they'd learn that not having enough female superheroes or movies that pass the beckdell test is nothing to complain about.
>>
>>63508141
why is this not a valuable discussion point
why should all sjw articles be viewed without giving revenue to the author
what makes those authors undeserving of revenue
>>
>>63508149
>>63508174

i dont see the problem?

If you are going to go full autist on them it makes no sense giving them ad revenue aswell

or else it would be like people boycotting some book by buying them and burning them
>>
>>63508174
Because they complain about things I like and insinuate that they aren't perfect just the way they are!
>>
>>63508168
Have you considered modern women don't want to be defended by someone other than themselves?
>>
>>63508106

Anon, dude. I don't like these people at all but sit back and read what you just wrote, for fuck's sake. "Abuse"? Really?
>>
>>63508178
This guy gets it. Thank you for explaining it in a way these children can understand.
>>
>>63507838
I agree with everything except the last part. Decompressed storytelling and talking heads issues are the cancer.
>>
File: 4lnff.jpg (46KB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
4lnff.jpg
46KB, 480x316px
>>63507645
>>
>>63508168
Lol, yeah. They're always like

>muh glass ceiling!

meanwhile women in the middle east are getting acid thrown at them. American women have nothing to complain about. The fact that one of the biggest modern feminist issues is superheroes and movies shows how they are running out of things to whine about.
>>
>>63508182
So why do they run to the cops and lawyers when they get fist raped?
>>
>>63508178
Isn't that the purpose of ad-block so you don't give them ad revenue since it doesn't register as a proper page view. Or all we all plebs and don't bother ignoring with sites that only use incendiary discussion to make money?
>>
>>63507990
I liked him better when he wasn't a pacifist.
>>
>>63508200
> implying all cops and lawyers are male.
>>
>>63508182
>Have you considered modern women don't want to be defended by someone other than themselves?

Then howcome they are always saying "men can stop rape" instead of taking responsibility themselves?
>>
>>63507981
> tfw no chance for a Beast/Simon cop movie
>>
>>63508210

1. Believe it or not there are lot of people who may not have even heard of adblock who browse shit here

2. Some retarded sponsors may have some deal based on no of visitors/hits which adblock may not necessarily avoid
>>
>>63508199
Just because people elsewhere have it worse doesn't mean your problems are irrelevant.

Should I put up with shitty cartoons because people in Africa don't even have access to cartoons? Using that argument invalidates many 'first world problems' arguments I see on 4chan at a daily basis.
>>
>>63508247
Why should you care about people in Africa? They're niggers anyway.
>>
>>63508218
According to patriarchy theory they are.
>>
>>63508232
What responsibility does the victim carry? Its their fault they got raped, they shouldn't have looked attractive?

The phrase "Men can stop rape" is in reference to the fact most known rapes are committed by men and have the ability to think before they rape.
>>
>>63508265
Prove it.
>>
>>63508268
>What responsibility does the victim carry?
None, if they're women. The whole "don't blame the victim" thing never cut both ways.
>>
>>63508185
Pretty much. They've declared war on male sexuality, and are trying to make it deviant.

That's why they don't want us to enjoy pictures of sexy women anymore. Men like them, therefore they are bad. Or, they try to counter it by forcing sexualized men into comics, like with the Hawkeye Initiative, even though mostly men read comics and shouldn't be forced to see these images because of girls who couldn't care less about them.

Remember the outcry about the recent Teen Titans cover that was "bad" because Wonder Girl had boobs? Or all the things complaining about the "impossible action poses" of women that are supposed to show off their female assets, even if they aren't 100% slavishly accurate to "proper" poses (like we should expect that in a visual fantasy medium, anyway)?

They aren't allowed to castrate men, so they have to find another way to neutralize and repress their sexual drives.
>>
>>63507838
>Instead of wearing form-fitting spandex that shows her figure, they're trying really hard to hide her feminine attributes

her new costume is as form-fitting as anything that's not spandex gets
>>
>>63508294
>Or, they try to counter it by forcing sexualized men into comics, like with the Hawkeye Initiative, even though mostly men read comics and shouldn't be forced to see these images because of girls who couldn't care less about them.
Hawkeye Initiative isn't sexualizing men, because male body language is different from female. If anything they're really mocking gay men (and by extension themselves), since they adopt the female body language and mannerisms.
>>
>>63508314
The ideal is that women shouldn't have to be dillifent about their surroundings though, and that educating boys serves to work towards that ideal.

Why the fuck should every woman be paranoid of their surroundings? Is that really the answer to the prkblem?, or is it just a symptom?
>>
>>63508339
Why shouldn't anyone be paranoid of their surroundings?
>b-but muh anxiety
Fuck off. If you're not paranoid, you'll end up in debt or whacked by the mob.
>>
>>63508339
The problem is that you're assuming men either don't or don't have to do these things, which isn't true at all. The perception is that this is the case, which you could argue is a result of that same dynamic of sexism, but equality doesn't necessarily mean equally good.
>>
>>63508294

...I'm going to choose to believe you're hamming it up from either anger or drive to troll. Because otherwise, dude, take a fucking chill pill because you're as bad as them with the seeing attacks into everything.
>>
>>63508339
It's like saying "teach people not steal". Of course the thief knows what they're doing is wrong. That's why you don't go to places with a high crime rate.

You go to a douche bar and leave your drink unattended. I'm not saying it's your fault a rapist roofied you, but you could've prevented it.
>>
>>63508373
Not that anon, and he HAS cartwheeled into tin foil hat territory, but he's not wrong in the fact that male sexuality is seen as suspicious these days.

For example, the fact that a guy can't even sit next to a kid on an airplane because otherwise he might molest it means that there's a serious problem somewhere, and if you end up treating people like their criminals out of hand, it's only a matter of time until they start confirming those low expectations.
>>
>>63508387
>I'm not saying it's your fault
Stopped reading right there. Careless people deserve what they get.
>>
>>63508339
But if, for example, the girl is cosplaying as a female comic book character and incites male urges, no amount of "telling him" is going to stop him.

As for not wanting females to be "damsels in distress" protected by men, that goes against saying that you're against rape, because you don't want males to protect females from rape. And females don't really have the strength or evolutionary build to defend themselves from men.

If feminists are really against rape, they shouldn't be complaining about men rescuing women, because girl's boyfriends, husbands, and fathers can protect them from rape.
>>
>>63508399
>incites male urges, no amount of "telling him" is going to stop him.
you're acting like we can't control ourselves.
>>
>>63508423
And females are acting like they aren't able to control or influence men with sex
>>
Seriously, why can't we just murder all females and replace them with artificial wombs? Would solve way too many problems to disregard that option.
>>
>>63508423
You're not wrong, but you're also not right The idea that a guy has complete and total mental control over his dick at all times and that it can't be affected by uncontrollable physiological responses that are hardwired is why it's next to impossible to sell the idea that a man (or, let's be honest, even a boy) can be raped or sexually abused by a woman.

Because the current narrative and common perception especially among feminists, is that a boner equals consent.
>>
>>63508042
>I mean, many female characters use sex to their advantage, using their sex-appeal to hold power over male characters. Like Poison Ivy, or Power Girl's boob window that she uses as a distraction.

Yeah, I didn't get why people were complaining about the emphasis on Starfire's body and sexiness in Red Hood, when it was pretty clear that she derived power from it and used it to her advantage. She was empowered, but the feminazis don't see it.
>>
>>63508462
Because a man wrote it, another man drew it, and men were enjoying it.
>>
File: Action Figures for Girls.jpg (115KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
Action Figures for Girls.jpg
115KB, 700x395px
>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iamelemental/iamelemental-action-figures-for-girls
I didn't read the article but I think this kickstarter for empowered girl action figures kind of shows what feminists say they want in their female heroes. I'm not saying its bad but it is just taking your standard boy line and giving them all tits and a vagina. That just don't make a girl's toy for girls? Just gender bending characters doesn't solve the problem and making them so bland wouldn't really appeal to girls I think. I think being female without femininity defeats the whole point of their cause. I mean if you want to be a bull dyke fine just don't rage at me that god didn't give you a penis like the man you wanted to be born as.
>>
>>63508455
>Because the current narrative and common perception especially among feminists, is that a boner equals consent.

The fuck? Where did you read that the "common perception" amongst feminists is that boners equal consent? Do people actually know anything about feminism, or are they just running on the assumption that "they all hate all men" and are pulling things out of their asses accordingly?
>>
>>63508434
Sure but who cares. Chicks aren't obligated to make you cum just because they give you a boner.
>>
>>63508471
Lol, they barely even have hips or tits and are completely covered up in masculine costumes. Not even one or two of them have bows to differentiate them.

I guess to be empowered means you can't be hot.
>>
>>63508477
As it relates to male rape stigma.
>>
>>63508499
The spirit of the message is more important than the actual quality of the product. Those action figures are bland or the same reason that Christian Rock tends to suck
>>
>>63508455
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4BQ-Kmoim8&hd=1
>is that a boner equals consent.
The perfect clip to show it's not a men can always control.
>>
>>63508462
>people were complaining about the emphasis on Starfire's body and sexiness in Red Hood, when it was pretty clear that she derived power from it and used it to her advantage. She was empowered

That's because, to feminists, a girl can't be "strong" unless she has traits like muh "intelligence", muh "decisiveness", muh "independence," etc. If her strength comes from being attractive to men and using that to her advantage like Starfire, then she isn't really "strong," which is pretty demeaning to women, because it says that their power of sexually pleasing or teasing men doesn't count as real power, and they aren't strong unless they can do the things a man does, like running a company or being president of America or something.
>>
>>63508540
We should play a drinking game for every new feminist pandering character who is "smart" or "tough" or "independent" instead of being sexy.
>>
>This thread

Dammit guys, just when I start to think /co/ is kind of a nice place.
>>
>>63508455
>You're not wrong, but you're also not right The idea that a guy has complete and total mental control over his dick at all times and that it can't be affected by uncontrollable physiological responses that are hardwired is why it's next to impossible to sell the idea that a man (or, let's be honest, even a boy) can be raped or sexually abused by a woman.

Why are you conflating "not being in control of having a boner" with "not being in control of using that boner on an unwilling person"?
>>
>>63508440
Your problem is not with women, stupid. They couldn't self-organize if they tried.

Your problem is with Jewish subversion and divide and conquer tactics. That is what has made women insufferable; and only that. It created the welfare state that picks your pocket and redistributes your income in a way that's "fair" to worthless, useless, parasites who are unworthy of anything, at your expense, and punishes you whenever you voice any objections about your lack of control over your productivity.

Zionist Jews, my friend, and their allies. That is who you must murder if you want normality back.
>>
>MUH SEXY
>MUH FEMININE FEMALE CHARACTERS
You faggots are about as bad as feminists
>>
>>63508566
It was, before Tumblr invaded and the feminists took over. Case in point, this thread.
>>
>>63508566
Good, fuck off then
>>
>>63508582
No, fuck you.
I believe only strong have a right to live and women are the opposite of strong in every way possible.
They deserve to die.

>my friend
I hope you get raped by niggers for calling me that. I'm no one's friend.
>>
>>63508577
I wasn't trying too, sorry. That's why I said you're not wrong. You can't control getting a boner, but you can control what you do with it, and when you have it.

Having said that, the modern definition of sexual harassment has been expanded and diluted to the point that even having one and not doing anything with it is a dangerous prospect.
>>
>>63508585

I am seeing far more retardation from the self-proclaimed anti-feminists in this thread, though.
>>
>>63508540
>feminists
Definition: Women who wished they ruled the world because they think just for the reason they are women would do it better? They get in power and run things just as the a man would do it. :P NOPE NOPE NOPE If you all just want that, get the sex change girls.
>>
>>63508584
>YOU PEOPLE ENGAGING IN STUPID BEHAVIOUR AND SAYING STUPID THINGS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR STUPID BEHAVIOUR AND THE STUPID THINGS YOU SAY

Lol. The best we can get out of 4Chan is that neckbears are "about as bad" as feminists, not patently worse.

Even a lot of responses to the neckbeards are like "I AGREE WITH UR SENTIMENTS BUT YOU'RE GOING WAY TO OVER THE TOP LIKE COME ON STOP BEING STUPID BUT I STILL THINK YOU HAVE A POINT"

This place is shit.
>>
File: 78979564655664564231.jpg (17KB, 299x316px) Image search: [Google]
78979564655664564231.jpg
17KB, 299x316px
>>63508566
This thread just proves the points of the article so much it hurts.
>>
>>63508605
Ever watch Batman Begins? You know that speech at the end Gordon gives to Batman about escalation?

That.
>>
>>63508599
Womens' strength comes from their power to incite protective urges.
>>
>>63508624
>>>/Tumblr/

Christ, can't wait for the harsh winter to come to cleanse us of the teenage girl summerfags
>>
>>63508618
>People who say stupid shit are as bad as people who say the other kind of stupid shit
See no contradiction here.
>>
>>63508577
>Why are you conflating "not being in control of having a boner" with "not being in control of using that boner on an unwilling person"?
You may not always have control of boner time but you always have control over what to do with it. Its what separates you from being a man and a rapist.
>>
>>63508624
Defend the existence of a Batgirl outfit that makes her look like nothing but an unusually shapely boy by hiding every aspect of her anatomy.

What audience are they selling that to?

Pederasts?

Is that who's buying comics these days?

Because I guarantee you no one else will be entertained by it.
>>
File: 1376817095931.png (147KB, 293x380px) Image search: [Google]
1376817095931.png
147KB, 293x380px
>>63508642
>le tumblr invasion kekekekekekekekekek
this is virginity: the movie: the game: the thread: Turbo.
>>
>>63508601
>Having said that, the modern definition of sexual harassment has been expanded and diluted to the point that even having one and not doing anything with it is a dangerous prospect.

Explain what you mean by thing, and such a scenario where this is the case. When has someone gotten in trouble for having a boner, but not invading someone else's autonomy with it?

>>63508609
Yeah, wanting parity and equality is the same as wanting to rule the world
>>
>>63508638
It's not a strength. It's just another proof of how worthless real women are, fuck off. Next you'll be telling me that having Down's is a strength.
>>
>>63508654
>Is that who's buying comics these days?
You don't think there should be at least one or two books directed at teen and preteen girls?
>>
File: tumblr_n8cimxwGPU1tb8alro1_1280.jpg (711KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8cimxwGPU1tb8alro1_1280.jpg
711KB, 1280x961px
>>63508680
Who on earth told you they didn't like pretty girls, subhumanoid?
>>
>>63508668
Getting a boner in the wrong place at the wrong time can be grounds for harassment, similar to how public urination can get you on the sex offender list if you do it in view of the wrong person.
>>
>>63508654
>Having women not wearing skin-tight clothes that show their boobs = pederasty

Stop trying.
>>
>>63508668
>Yeah, wanting parity and equality is the same as wanting to rule the world
The problem with this is that there's a skewed and hyper-idealized interpretation of the male experience that you're trying to be equal to.

Heck, the fact that you think people give a shit about your problems? That's inherently feminine and you don't even realize it. If you want to be treated equal to a man, then suck it up and pretend your problems don't exist. Otherwise you're a weak manchild failure of a baby.
>>
>>63508711
Defend the outfit.

How is it essentially dissimilar from Muslim practices to obscure femininity?
>>
>>63508703
I really have not heard of this. Are there any laws (in the Western world, not Shitistahn or something) that explicitly say this? Court precedents that have ruled this? Incidents or cases where a boner has landed someone with a harassment charge?

I mean, if it's a naked boner, having it "in view of the wrong person" could definitely be an issue, because why are your pants off and your boner purposefully out? That's called indecent exposure, and can be harassment if you do it to make someone uncomfortable.

Just getting a boner and NOT trying to rub it in somebody's face? If this is a crime, I'm ignorant of it and wouldn't mind some links.
>>
>>63508680
Have they any interest in buying comics?
>>
>>63508723
>If you want to be treated equal to a man, then suck it up and pretend your problems don't exist. Otherwise you're a weak manchild failure of a baby.

As a man myself, that is absolute bullshit and another thing we need to change, not an ideal to aspire to. My dad almost fucking killed myself due to refusing to go to the doctor when he knew he had problems, until he no longer could hide it and I had to literally carry him against his will to the fucking hospital.

That is not manly. That is fucking retarded. And if the feminist world is a world where all people, men and women, can talk about their problems and not be ridiculed for being "weak", then welcome be the feminist world.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.