[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am attempting to cook up a "basic" food list so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: High-quality-Canned-Green-Peas.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
High-quality-Canned-Green-Peas.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
I am attempting to cook up a "basic" food list so I can get my food expenses in order:

Breakfast:
Eggs, Cheerios and walnuts.

Lunch:
PBJ sandwich with whole grain bead.

Dinner:

Mon/Thu: Canned peas, canned pineapple and rice
Tue/Fri: Canned tuna, canned peaches and soybeans
Wed/Sat: Canned chicken, canned pears and almonds
Sunday: Leftovers or Burger King.

Drinks: milk, orange juice or water

Am I missing anything here?
>>
>>8378434
ummm just curious what nationality are you?
>>
>>8378450

American. For context, I currently get fast food at least two if not three times a day.
>>
>>8378434
Just go with cheap staples and then add in whatever is on special
>>
>>8378465

I can't stand bbq beans + beef + apple for every meal every day like my parents did.
>>
File: x8YY38k.jpg (420KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
x8YY38k.jpg
420KB, 1126x1001px
stop buying canned fruit

buy shit in pic related and mix and match.

it's both cheaper and healthier than whatever the fuck you are planning
>>
>>8378470
holy shit do you just sit on ck waiting desperately for some place to spam your meme you fat poser? youre worse than the fuckin vegans
>>
>>8378469
Then buy some oats, pasta, rice, potatoes, noodles etc.
>>
>>8378482

I literally do not understand why you are upset.
>>
>>8378486
this isnt a health meme board you fat virgin. look what people eat, no one wants you preaching in all these threads
>>
>>8378434
why everything canned?
>>
>>8378494

OP wants to eat canned pineapple, peas, and rice 2 nights a week for dinner. And you are upset that I suggest buying fresh fruit instead of corn syrup packed shit.

Everything in that pic is cheap (except nuts) and healthy, I don't see the problem
>>
>>8378470

>1g/lb of body weight
http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
>Splenda
causes cancer brah, and still elicits an insulin response
>Potatos: only white/red/sweet
What other fucking kinds are there?
>Lots of fats
>Lean ground beef
nuff said
>white rice
is devoid of good nutrients, that's why it's often enriched
>Peanut butter
This one's up for debate. Some people argue it evokes an immune response from the body and shouldn't be eaten at all. Plus it has added sugar.
The fruit has sugar.
The milk has added sugar.
Honey is sugar.

Unless you do an insane cardio or bodybuilding workout all day/everyday, if you eat like that, you're gonna get fat.

Diet must be tailored to an individual; it's not a one size fits all.
>>
>>8378515

You don't have to eat all of it at once lmao.

not saying it's fucking perfect, but eating shit off of this is better than what OP wants to do. He wanted basic foods, and those are basic foods, better than the fast food 2-3 times a day he is doing now.
>>
>>8378517

true. i expected better from fit, but then again, i am fucking militant when it comes to food. theres so much disinfo and misinfo out there from the food industry and just general bad advice.

I do agree tho that your infographic is better than what op is doing. Canned shit is full of sugar op. That syrup in there? That's not marinated concentrated fruit goodness, it's pure fucking corn syrup.
>>
What the fuck.
Have you considered cooking?
>>
>>8378434
New rule: unless you’re in palliative fucking care dying in a hospital alone you’re not allowed to have someone make you breakfast and serve it to you in bed. Especially not from your girlfriend. You’re not a baby, life’s not a womb, it’s horrible, get the fuck out of bed and sit at the table and face up to the crippling anxiety attack that is modern life. What, does she hold your little cock while you make toilet so you don’t get wee wee all over the floor? Wash you with a fucking rag ?? Have some self respect - god damn couples are disgusting. Fucking away in bed like pieces of shit trying to make some sort of child they have to keep alive. Slaving away in some dogshit job trying to save up for a house - stashing all that money away in a big ol’ treasure chest like some sort of fucking pirate ship man.

Why do you even want a house anyway? Who cares? It’s not the fucking 90s - just go on the internet and just rent a house; it’s easy - stop trying to be like your parents. Owning a house is embarrassing anyway, what, you’re just going to buy some land hmm? Like some sort of colonial shit cunt from England? Got yourself a nice little block of land did ya? Haven’t you done well for yourself? The dream is over, jesus christ, let it go. If this dueling home ownership thinkpiece-narrative between idealistic self obsessed cowardly fuckheads from Gen Y media and pink skinned fat faced racists from The Daily Telegraph doesn’t end soon i’m going to tie a belt around my neck and the doorknob and just go the full Hutchence. You’re not special either you baby boomer cunt - if you had fully charged mobile phones with the internet and delivery cocaine and imported goats cheese and $9 milkshakes when you were younger instead of Chiko Rolls and whatever else it is you had; seesaws at the park, glasses of water, cheap cigarettes, free education, a will to live, all that nonsense.
>>
>>8378596
What the fuck are you talking about?

Is this some kind of pasta?
>>
OP here

The entire point of this thread was to figure out if I'm missing anything major. In case it wasn't obvious I'm trying to get a protein, carb and fat serving with every meal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.