[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got food poisoning yesterday and still haven't been able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

I got food poisoning yesterday and still haven't been able to keep solid food down, I'm losing my mind. Getting angry at everything and I really wish people would stop posting about Sanders' proposed methods for funding his big programs I'm going to lose it. Google keeps using pictures of store fronts from my town in their captchas and it's freaking me out

What kind of foods can I eat that are really soft on a sensitive stomach? I tried potatoes and boiled carrots but I couldn't keep them down. I've been subsisting off water with a bit of elder flower syrup
>>
>>7379560
Just do that, after about 36 hours you'll be able to eat again
>>
Oatmeal! Oats are very soothing and antiinflammatory.
>>
>>7379560
Try some plain bread or some plain crackers like saltines or something like that. If you can't keep that down, just keep drinking liquids until your stomach settles down some more. Maybe try some plain broth or some jello.
>>
>>7379560
>What kind of foods can I eat that are really soft on a sensitive stomach?

In the medical field we have a term for this; we call it the BRAT diet. Bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.
>>
I'll try out the oatmeal with half a banana

thanks family
>>
>>7379560
Would fresh ginger help?
>>
>>7379560
>can't eat for 12 hours
>losing my mind
>>
Rice and water.
>>
Bananas
Rice
Applesauce
Toast
>>
Picante
Unsweetened chocolate
Kale
Edamame
>>
>>7379560
i have food poisoning too. lost my appetite for most of the day but managed for force myself to eat a banana and some coco puffs.
>>
You're only supposed to have fluids like powerade/gatorade and maybe some soup. Only solid food you should eat is saltine crackers.
>>
>>7379560

Saltine crackers, chicken broth, and flat ginger ale.
>>
>>7379560

Also, this.
>>
What gave you food poisoning?
>>
>>7380647
Ate at Popeye's Chicken and called the black female cashier a nigger.

45 minutes later, they brought out my food. Not sure if it was messed with or not.
>>
File: 1440728940988.png (124KB, 297x262px) Image search: [Google]
1440728940988.png
124KB, 297x262px
>>7380649

tell us more
>>
>>7380666
The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm.

Afterwards, the division manager of Popeye's came up to my table and asked me how the meal was. I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the Popeye's, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the Popeye's cut large sections from the horse, which was whinnying and screaming in horror. The Popeye's employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones. They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horse meat around the bones, then they breaded and deep fried it.

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the ******* puckering rhythmically with terror. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect LOLLIPOP into the stallion's watering MOUTH. It was a fun time. I was delighted. Popeye's definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.
>>
File: 1423485181433.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1423485181433.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>7380678
Is this OC?
>>
>>7380734
No. It's pasta from at least 2005, when I first used 4chan.
>>
>>7380734
Not even close.
>>
File: 1444093136295.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1444093136295.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>7380678
>>
>>7380736
>>7380741
Oh. Should've known. Was still funny tho
>>
>>7380759
Yeah. That shit is awesome, one of my favorite copypastas.
>>
>>7379560
OP, you are literally the weakest little bitch I have ever talked to in my entire life. My morning sickness was so bad a week ago, I couldn't eat anything for 4-5 days and ended up on fluids n' shit in the hospital. I play for you my teeny tiniest fucking violin. Christ.
>>
>>7380793
You seem like you'd be fun at parties. People who play the one up game are fucking cancer.
>>
>>7379573
Medfag here, can confirm
>>
>>7380793
>Guys I don't feel so good, what can I do to feel better
>FUCK YOU I FELT WAY WORSE THAN YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ENJOY FEELING SICK
>>
>>7380844
>>7380857
If it makes you feel an better, that DID make me feel partially better about the hand i was dealt. I'm not even cranky about it anymore. Hope you find some food down OP. Also, if you can't drink water, check urself into an ER after about 16 hours.
>>
>>7379560

>Getting angry at everything and I really wish people would stop posting about Sanders' proposed methods for funding his big programs.

What's with all this Bernie shit? Is /pol/ being autistic again?
>>
>>7380852

I though BRAT diets had fallen out of favour?
>>
Bran flakes with yoghurt
Buttered and slightly salted toast
>>
>>7379560
White rice, applesauce, (I know everybody's said this but I'm stressing it) maybe light broth. Don't underestimate how violently your body can blow chunks. Try to play it safe.
>>
File: CZNvmrZWcAMQ4Mu.jpg (29KB, 490x385px) Image search: [Google]
CZNvmrZWcAMQ4Mu.jpg
29KB, 490x385px
>>7379568
You know what else is very soothing and anti-inflammatory?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.