[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 26-stolen-nuggets.w1200.h630.jpg (85KB, 686x360px) Image search: [Google]
26-stolen-nuggets.w1200.h630.jpg
85KB, 686x360px
I just acquired one bag of Original Chicken Mcnuggets. AMA

I'll be looking to get my hand on the sweet & sour sauce soon.
Ps: Pic related is not mine, got mine in the fridge atm.
>>
Do you work for McDonald's?
How many nuggets are in the bag/what weight of nuggets are in the bag?
How are you planning on cooking them?
How many will you eat in one sitting?
>>
>>7378321
repost of a hoax instagram is fake.
>>
>>7378328
1. No
2. I think its about a kilo's worth
3. Will try to deepfry one part and airfry the other
4. About 20 nuggets a session
>>
>>7378330
I can provide pics if u want.
>>
>>7378342
Okay. Me again.
How did you acquire bag of nuggets?
Will you eat them alone, or paired with something else?
Also, pls provide pics.
>>
>>7378349

I was quite lucky acquiring them actually. There is this local indian store. And that guy always seems to sell some exclusive shit, he also confirmed me that the bags are from Mcd's.

Wil i be eating them alone? I dont think so, put them in the freezer, sharing them with my senpai.

Will be posting pics soon
>>
>>7378356
> shady guy in indian store selling 'mcnuggets'
> op believing him

I dont know how they are in amerifuck but they dont look like the chicken nuggets we serve in the uk
>>
when i was in high school someone i knew got a bag of wendy's spicy chickens

it was a magical time
>>
>>7378321
How pathetic do you have to be to steal chicken nuggets?
>>
There is this warehouse by my that delivers. They sell 5# bags of MaCNuggets for 20 bucks. I asked if they were like McNuggets, they said they were the same thing. Tasted like it...
>>
>>7378371
Didnt steal them, did u even read the thread m8 cuntface?
>>
>>7378356
Okay, me again.
Where is this store? Are you in the UK?
What other exclusive stuff has the Indian man sold in the past?
>>
>>7378419
Big Mac sauce bags, KFC seasoning, KFC mashed potato and gravy powder
>>
>>7378400
You may not have stolen them but it is almost guaranteed that whatever store you purchased them from stole them since McDonald's doesn't sell mcnuggets frozen in bulk to consumers like that.

So either the indian guy stole it and is reselling it without their consent, or they're not really mcnuggets and he's pulling one over on you. Either way, I hope you know that you're probably funding terrorism with your purchase.
>>
>>7378449
I dont give a fuck m8, those chicken nuggets tasted gud. 9/11 would do again
>>
>>7378345
Plz
>>
>>7378601
M8 i really dont have the time to go to my fridge, but ill get it soon dw. Threads in /ck/ never die anyways
>>
When I worked at dairy queen I stole a case of hamburger patties and blamed it on the nigger. The meats pretty good cooked over charcoal.
>>
>>7378472
zozzlin @u buying "McD freedumz"
>>
>>7378361
Mericlap. They look good enough for me to believe it.
>>
>>7378712
M8 I call bullshit then you lying fuck.
>offers photo as proof
>no time to go to fridge and take timestamped photo
>so busy he doesn't have 45 seconds
>doesn't understand how this works
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.