[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you do not eat your steak with kimchi and white rice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 006.jpg (808KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
808KB, 3264x2448px
If you do not eat your steak with kimchi and white rice, you are doing it wrong.
>>
>if you confuse mushrooms with white rice you are retarded
>>
I'm a traditionalist I prefer a baked potato and maybe some broccoli with my steak.
>>
No thanks, I'm not ethnic
>>
>>7374219
look under the kimchi. i made mushrooms because i had some left over from beef stew i made on wednesday. salt + pepper + thyme + olive oil + garlic -> tossed under a broiler while my steak cooked. pretty fucking gud
>>
fucking weeaboo
>>
>>7374222
broaden your horizons, shits good. nothing like the spicy vinegeary crisp taste of kimchi to contrast with savory rich, fatty steak
>>
>steak slices being this large
They belongs nowhere near kimchi. Inch by inch and a half at the very most.
>>
>>7374230
How long do you broil?
>>
>>7374259
usually 12-15 minutes is enough
>>
>>7374254
it's strip, you can't enjoy it sliced thin. come on. i admit the steak is a stand in for what would usually be kalbi but it works just as well in the combo
>>
>>7374217
the mushrooms are the only thing that looks good in that picture.
>>
>>7374281
steak was prime cut cooked to perfect rare with little to no grey zone (it went from fridge to screaming hot cast iron pan). it was fucking delicious. kimchi was from a fresh jar too, so veggies were nice and crisp (though i do enjoy soft kimchi too sometimes)
>>
>>7374217

>Kimchi meme

Fuck you, fucking faggot. You have absolutely no taste whatsoever. You have the repertoire of a fucking 6 year old kid from a hick town in Alabama but even HE wouldn't be so fucking retarded to grow up to be the manchild you are.
You want to talk about "doing it wrong" you little fucker? Your entire weeb life is wrong. You are a cancerous twat, a conniving roach, an insignificant mouth breather. I'd be willing to be after you took this picture you through that steak back on the pan until it was well done and then drowned the plate in some kind of Japanese/Korean/Hello Kitty tier meme sauce.

You're not even a human fucking being. Get this shit off my /ck/ you twat you don't know the first thing about cuisine. I'd rather eat deep fried dirt than even smell your plate of vile puke.
>>
File: bits.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bits.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>7374254
>tiny mouth problems
>>
>>7374305

threw*
>>
>>7374272
Was alluding more to the habit of Koreans scissor fucking steak into small bite sized cubes.
>>
>>7374310

why cut a steak with scissors?
>>
File: kimchi-22.jpg (25KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
kimchi-22.jpg
25KB, 640x426px
>>7374217
Spent a year in Korea because of the Army. After that they sent me to the middle of bum-fuck New Mexico, and I went through withdraw because I couldn't get my Kimchi fix.

Fuck, Kimchi is good.

But with American style steak? Naw man, just make some chicken, that's what you eat with Kimchi and white rice.
>>
I eat oatmeal with kimchi for breakfast everyday come at me
>>
>>7374328
kimchi goes with everything man. the money shot is when you get some of the spicy kimchi sauce dripped on your steak and a mouthful of fluffy white rice lightly soaked in the spicy sauce as well. fucking delicious
>>
>>7374322
No one will ever know.
>>
>>7374322

Because Asians can't figure out that forks and knives exist
>>
File: 1445005141266.jpg (60KB, 1200x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1445005141266.jpg
60KB, 1200x1081px
Weeaboos....they have no shame.
>>
>>7374792
What if it was a pile of sauerkraut on that bed of rice? Would that have been a prideful dispray?
>>
>>7374792
Koreaboos, not weeaboos. Plenty of weebs hate Korea because it's not glorious Nippon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.