[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crab rangoons came cold in the middle, and I complained, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: crab_rangoon_1.jpg (89KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
crab_rangoon_1.jpg
89KB, 500x333px
My crab rangoons came cold in the middle, and I complained, the chinese lady was adament crab rangoon is supposed to be that way. Was she chinkin' me or its for real?
>>
>>7373541
>complain to foreigners

Your next order will have the special sauce in it.
>>
>>7373541
Is it weird that I prefer them cold?
>>
It depends. If the outside was hot and the inside was cool that's normal. If the inside was actually cold or icy that's not. The reason they normally are hot inside is because they don't make them to order.

So either they were making them fresh and you were being a dick or they were making them from frozen and they were being dicks.
>>
>>7374999

But I like them hot all the way through.
>>
File: 1455291882223.jpg (11KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1455291882223.jpg
11KB, 480x478px
>>7373550
>>
>>7373550

>he allows himself to be cucked by bad service

pathetic.
>>
>>7375968
Are you using that word because you're alone on Valentine's Day, or do you just parrot /pol/speak?
>>
>>7375992
Don't bother anon, that word lost all meaning a long time ago.
>>
>>7375992

it's the 15th and I'll say whatever I want you foreign faggot
>>
>>7375202
you're retarded then. the filing is supposed to be room temp, since it's crab + creme cheese
>>
I don't get how they could be cold in the middle. It should just take seconds in oil for the filling it get hot.
>>
>play yugioh on mondays
>chinese place right next door
>3.75 for 10 rangoons
>dinner every monday is 2x orders of rangoon
>card shop moved locations last month
>no more rangoon
Shit sucks
>>
>>7376232
Have you never heard of fried ice cream?
>>
>>7377115
Well, to be fair, commerce doesn't thrive on little bitches
>>
File: rly.png (343KB, 401x440px) Image search: [Google]
rly.png
343KB, 401x440px
>>7373541
>Was she chinkin' me
Yes. Or the place is a shithole. Don't go back there.

>choosing between 2 places to go for dinner
>want crab rangoons
>one place has corn in them
>DROPPED like a prom date with a missed period
>the other place has celery in them
This is bullshit. The filling for these should consist of the cream cheese mixture, krab, and green onions. No veggies.
>>
>>7377130
>green onions aren't vegetables
>>
>>7377130
>onions
>no veggies
>>
>>7376003
Oy vey that's really hurtful. Very hateful! Don't you know that we're all one people???
>>
File: listendipshit.jpg (26KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
listendipshit.jpg
26KB, 442x341px
>>7377142
>>7377152
You pedantic little shits know what I mean. While technically veggies, green onion as it's used in most applications, rangoons included, is an herb and more for a good dose of seasoning, which I sure can't say for corn and celery and water fucking chestnuts and the other bullshit i see put in crab rangoons
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.