[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's an acceptable drink to order when you go out to eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1455294731572.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1455294731572.png
75KB, 325x244px
What's an acceptable drink to order when you go out to eat after work? My coworkers make fun of me because I don't drink, and James from down the hall always grabs my ass and humps me from behind while calling me an 'icewater drinking fruit' when I'm not looking and all the girls laugh. Also he stole my water bottle and held it above his head trying to make me reach for it, and then another guy pulled my pants down.

Is lemonade too childish? What about a shirley temple?
>>
>>7372850
That guys face looks like a dick and balls of teenage mutant ninja turtles
>>
>>7372850
>held it above his head trying to make me reach for it

MANLET
ANLET
NLET
LET
ET
T
ET
LET
NLET
ANLET
MANLET
>>
>>7372850
Try getting a strawberry milkshake.
>>
>>7372850
Laphroaig 10 (neat) or ultra-high ABV "craft beer" with a gimmicky name (and preferably limited geographic distribution) would be just the ticket for a person in your shoes.

Many, many insecure confused young men have successfully overcome their growing up issues by latching onto such "masculine" drinks as these, and drinking them with such aggressive loyalty that they genuinely start to believe that any other alcoholic beverage is the literal embodiment of their repressed homosexual tendencies.
>>
How did /ck/ become one of the worst shitposting boards. God damn.
>>
>>7372850
Chilled water, no ice.
>>
>>7372869
Just having a laugh my man
>>
>>7372861
I'm so sick of this fucking meme. I'm 5'9, that's not fucking short. That's taller than the average for men in almost every country in the world.
>>
>>7372899
fucking manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>7372894
Fuck off. God damn I hate this board. You can't actually talk about food because people would rather have europe vs. america arguments, make up stories, call each other flyovers/manlets/degenerates, or jack off to youtube celebrities. Fucking hell.
>>
>>7372899
>almost every country

every 3rd world country maybe
>>
File: 1431282196155.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1431282196155.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>>7372899

> I'm 5'9, that's not fucking short
>>
File: 1455383902397.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455383902397.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>7372906
Everyone laugh at the yank europoor flyover manlet degenerate cuck. Why do pretentious millennials pretend not to enjoy kimi videos?
>>
>>7372850
Things that it is acceptable for a man to drink without getting looks

water with crushed ice
ask 'what's on tap' and order the first thing they say
long island iced tea
bloody mary

that's it. no old fashioneds, no gin and tonics, no martini, no rum and coke, all of those are for sissies who want to be noticed and overheard and seem interesting and might order louder than normal hoping somebody will hear and question them
>>
File: 1421299917338.gif (581KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421299917338.gif
581KB, 320x240px
>>7372927
>>
>>7372931
Is a Manhattan ok? Also my wife's sisters make fun of me all the time for getting water with ice and lemon.
>>
>>7372931
Long island iced tea is a woman drink
>>
>>7372936
Yeah, a few years ago a Manhattan would have gotten you your ass kicked but it's far enough away now.
what the fuck do girls know about drinking? they like to put vodka soaked tampons in their ass. women are a meme, don't take them seriously.
>>
>>7372850
>James from down the hall always grabs my ass and humps me from behind while calling me an 'icewater drinking fruit' when I'm not looking

perhaps you should be drinking his cum
>>
>>7372850
Who cares OP? Drink whatever you want.
>>
>>7372850
Punch him in the balls wtf

Drink Guiness - its manly and low percentage alcohol
>>
>>7373032
>manly
>low percentage alcohol

If OP wants to appear masculine to his coworkers, telling him to drink something that's 4% ABV isn't going to help.
>>
>>7373043
you tend to drink it in pints, enough of those and you get fairly pissed
>>
>>7373054
You could say the same about cocktails.
>>
>>7373242
>lemme getta pint of martini and a liter of cola
>>
>>7372931
>Long Islands and bloody Mary's acceptable
>gin and tonics and old fashions not

Lel, spotted the 19 yr old with the fake ID

Lemme guess, Applebee's is your go to bar isn't it?
>>
I usually bring my own when I go with my wife's son.
>>
Tell them youre a recovering addict
>>
>>7373043
getting drunk doesn't make you manly. plenty of women get drunk and develop a tolerance to alcohol too.
>>
>>7373260
You're just a hipster who can't handle somebody called him out on his "taste" that isn't really his taste just something he thinks people will find interesting, a drink as a replacement for actually being interesting with a personality
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.