[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fellow /cucks/ So my girlfriend is a vegetarian fitne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: jamaican_veggie_patties.jpg (61KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
jamaican_veggie_patties.jpg
61KB, 680x454px
Hello fellow /cucks/

So my girlfriend is a vegetarian fitness freak, and I am trying to cook more dishes we both eat. Since I am from Toronto, home of the Jamaican patty, I usually have a box of frozen ones in our freezer that I get from some nigger store that does a good job making them. Since she says the quality of the beef in them is a level of that above dog food, she suggested I make my own. I then thought I should try making veggie ones, so eventually she will make them and I can spend more time investigating the fake moon landing. So, has anyone here ever made Jamaican patties, Veggie or not? They seem fairly easy, this one recipe looks doable. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/jamaican-veggie-patties-recipe.html
>>
File: 1455324585417.jpg (41KB, 346x404px) Image search: [Google]
1455324585417.jpg
41KB, 346x404px
>>7372425
>Toronto, home of the Jamaican patty
Just make the regular recipe but with TVP instead of ground meat
EZ
>>
>nigger store
Jamaicans are honourary whites.
>>
>>7372425
>Toronto, home of the Jamaican patty,
No, that would be Jamaica.
>>
>>7372449
you are so fucking stupid
>>
>>7372445
jamaica no but most of the Caribbean I agree. Trinidad especially
>>
>>7372425
>investigating the fake moon landing

I did that too recently. Results were inconclusive.
>>
>>7372454
And why is that?
>>
>>7372425

I have no idea why my VEGAN wife chose to be with me, who likes to hunt and smoke my game every weekend. Why? Also, I smoke. She hates my cigarette smoking too. Somehow she chose to breed with me.....blows my fucking mind. I love her because she does not say shit about my way of living. But good on you for trying to cook food with her, and good luck on the moon landing investigation.
>>
>>7372468
did you think OP was serious?
>>
File: Red does not approve.jpg (44KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
Red does not approve.jpg
44KB, 307x400px
>>7372425
>So my girlfriend is a vegetarian

Get rid of that dumb bitch.

Any idiot that fails to recognize the fact that humans evolved to be omnivores should NOT be mated with, as they have faulty genes.

There's a million other chicks out there, anon, kick this bitch to the curb and find a normal girl, and don't settle for psycho cunts just because they give you some pussy.
>>
>>7372532
She is fit as fuck dude. She is a competitive swimmer, so I think she is healthy enough.....and she likes me for who I am. Best girlfriend I have ever had. But thanks Mr. Internet Man
>>
>>7372532
>not desiring a healthy vessel for your offspring

Just let them eat the plants
>>
>>7372532
there is nothing wrong with not eating meat. To each there own man. Would you actually speak like this to someone IRL?
>>
>>7372425
OP I have never made beef patties before, but that recipe looks good. The only thing it the shell? look like the texture is a little tough. Maybe it tasted good, but I would find a different recipe for the pastry. The filling looks great.
>>
>>7372425
ur gf is a bitch and retarded. dump her and find someone who isn't fucking crazy.
also the past like texture of the filling of a beef pattie is INTENTIONAL. it isn't supposed to be a fucking wrapped hamburger or tourtiere pie! tell your bitch gf to get a fucking ounce of culture before she opens her whore mouth
>>
>>7372593
You are mean. Just another mean person. I feel sorry for you. Your family is ashamed of you
>>
File: Its true you know.png (544KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
Its true you know.png
544KB, 600x785px
>>7372552
>She is fit as fuck dude.

Her brain is obviously corrupted, anon.

Dump her and find a fit girl that isn't insane.

>>7372553
>desiring to corrupt your genes with a psychotic "vegan"

Would you willingly mate with a sociopath?

No, you wouldn't. Because their brain is obviously corrupted. Vegans are no different.

>>7372561
Do you know why we don't use our wisdom teeth and appendix anymore anon? Because we evolved to eat meat, and no longer use those parts for the vegan diet our dumb ass ancestors relied on to survive.

Being a vegan, instead of the omnivores we evolved to be, is just retarded, and a direct contradiction to our evolution.
>>
>>7372751
Are you sure that you're not upset he has gf and you don't
Anon r u tellin me ur gay
>>
>>7372552
>She is fit as fuck dude.
code for SMALL TIDDIES

NEXT
>>
>>7372773
what is wrong with small titties?
>>
>>7372751
I have all my wisdom teeth, and I am a vegetarian. Does this bother you?
>>
>>7372425
OP here. Just talk about the fuckin recipe you idiots. I said VEGGIE OR NOT! So if you don't want to talk about veggie patties, talk about recipe for beef ones then
>>
File: Hurrsi.jpg (31KB, 353x399px) Image search: [Google]
Hurrsi.jpg
31KB, 353x399px
>>7372425
>Toronto, home of the Jamaican patty
>>
>>7372767
There's so many chicks to choose from, anon, so it's just ridiculous wasting time with the obviously defective ones, like vegans.

>>7372785
You may have them, but you don't need or use them to chew on vegetative materials for hours and hours every day to survive, like our ancestors did, and that's because we evolved to be omnivores and eat meat.
>>
>>7372819
jesus you think about meat a lot. Can't respect other peoples diets.

Obviously a faggot cocksucker.
>>
>>7372751
>>7372819
>op says "vegetarian"
>autist goes on rant about evolutionary irrationality of veganism

Go ahead and stop replying, everybody. We've got a retard on our hands. The sooner he gives up and stops replying, the better.
>>
>>7372425

>vegetarian fitness freak

Then why are you dating her, asshole? She should be with somebody who doesn't take every chance they get to jab and prod at her lifestyle choices.
>>
>>7373849
the guys wants to make some vegetarian food with the SO. I don't think it was insulting, it looks kind of playful to me.
>>
This thread is so full of bullshit. Does anyone have any advice making veggie patties, or are you going to talk shit about the question? Either way is fine with me, but it is kind of stupid to post if it has nothing to help
>>
Yes I've mqae beef patties before
And they were better than the nigger shit
It's all in the spices
the crust is easy
>>
Dump her.
>>
>>7373849
Fuck off, autist.
>>
>>7372552

You're a pussy son...
>>
>>7375429
her strong swimmer legs and glutes gives OP extreme pleasure when she wears her favorite strap on
>>
>>7372425
>begins a paragraph with the conjunction "so"
>from Toronto
wow you're a double retard. I hope you fuck this up and she leaves you and you lose your chance to reproduce
>>
>>7372425
Sorry OP, I think /b/ has taken over /ck/ completely. Try that recipe though, it looks good.
>>
make samosas
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.