[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Prepare food for someone. >He says he loves it. >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ANIM_dumbldore.gif (684KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
ANIM_dumbldore.gif
684KB, 245x170px
>Prepare food for someone.
>He says he loves it.
>He picks away the broccoli.
>>
Broccoli is a garbage vegetable anyway
>>
>>7371626
This. Fuck you for serving him broccoli you facking dick
>>
>>7371626
>>7371628
broccoli is fucking incredible fuck you
>>
>>7371623
sounds like my dumb ass brother
>>
>>7371628
>>7371626
>Ewww vegatables!

Fuck off and die americucks
>>
File: broccoli.webm (504KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
broccoli.webm
504KB, 640x360px
>>7371628
>>7371626

You're shit.
>>
File: sprouts.jpg (300KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sprouts.jpg
300KB, 1000x1000px
>>7371676
Those are Brussels sprouts.
Source: I'm Belgian.
>>
>>7371702
Checked, you're right.

He picks off those too though.
>>
>picks it out
Jesus Christ. It might not be your favourite, you might not prefer it to a piece of cheese or some chicken nuggets, but is it really that gross to you that you can't stand to swallow it? How do people become so petulant?
>>
>>7371923
Parenting, I guess.

Not liking something at first taste doesn't mean you're never going to like it.
My father always said “eat something 11 times and you'll like it”.
He was right. I always eat what I am served.

I HATE and I mean litteraly HATE adults who refuse to eat a particular vegetable, especially the standard kind of vegetables like carrots or button mushrooms.
>>
>>7371653

>Don't like one vegetable
>That means you don't like all vegetables

Eating broccoli is fucking work.
>>
>>7371994

I'd say it's probably parents who can't cook who do the damage. There are certain things I will just never order myself, or never buy, almost certainly because my mom is a terrible cook and ruined me on it at some point. But if I know I'm in the hands of a competent chef I will try pretty much anything.
>>
>>7371994
>I HATE and I mean litteraly HATE adults who don't like what I like
you faggot say some shit like that to someone in real life and i bet youll learn to like a pop in the nose pretty fast, fucking internet tough guy faggot
>>
>>7371623
c...c..can i k..kiss you p..please
>>
broccoli is shit OP you are a shitty friend
>>
Raw, blanched, or cooked down?
>>
>>7371623
you make me rage inside because it reminds me of my mother in law

>bf have stomach problems
>food have to be "mild" to his stomach
>mother in law comes to visit ¨
>i cook something delicious
>she puts curry in it
>she puts curry in EVERYTHING
>EVERY FUCKING THING I COOK SHE PUTS CURRY IN IT

it's fucking crazy she puts it in pasta, rice, potato, she don't give a damn fuck CURRY CURRY CURRY
i've started to hide my curry and chili in our bedroom when she comes to visit..
>>
>>7372169
Pickiness isn't about liking or not liking things, it's about being closed-minded and unwilling to leave your comfort zone. Most of the time, when picky eaters say they don't like food, they mean it isn't their favourite or that they aren't used to it. Even in the odd case that something tastes genuinely disgusting to them, there's no reason to exclude the possibility that it could be prepared in a way you would like or that you could become accustomed to.
>>
>>7372237
im not a picky eater, im actually an adventurous eater, but there are some things that dont agree with some peoples palates, sorry if you grew up in poverty and had to learn to like anything edible but that's not the case for some people stop acting like a faggot
>>
>>7372270
I actually grew up picky because of my upbringing, but I learned to appreciate all food as I got older and learned to cook. There are plenty of flavours and flavour combinations I dislike, but I could imagine there are ways to prepare it which I would enjoy. I would never go as far as to pick something out or refuse to eat something in the presence of the chef. That's just rude.
>>
>>7372185
why would you ever allow someone to alter what you are cooking?

tell them to fuck off and make something on their own if they want
>>
>prepare food for someone
>not know their tastes
if someone doesn't like spicy food, I don't berate them for not eating something I put a bunch of fucking peppers in
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.