[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honey mustard is ____

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (81KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1200x797px
Honey mustard is ____
>>
a blend of mustard and honey, typically mixed in a 1:1 ratio.[31] It is commonly used both on sandwiches, and as a dip for finger foods such as chicken strips. It can also be combined with vinegar or olive oil to make a salad dressing.
>>
exactly what the fuck you expect.
>>
gross.
>>
File: 1450041946324.png (103KB, 339x345px) Image search: [Google]
1450041946324.png
103KB, 339x345px
>>7369978
good
>>
not a replacement for job satisfaction.
>>
A tasty dipping sauce
>>
the reason we're not going to church anymore.
>>
>>7369978
shit
>>
>>7369978
>Honey mustard is ____
... the beginning. Good always overpowered the evils of all man's sins... But in time nations grew weak and our cities fell to slums while evil stood strong. In the dusts of hell lurked the blackest of hates for he whom they feared awaited them... Now many many lifetimes later
Lay destroyed, beaten, beaten down,
Only the corpses of rebels
Ashes of dreams
And blood stained streets
It has been written
"Those who have the youth
Have the future"
So come now, children of the beast
Be strong
And Shout at the Devil
>>
a thing that exists
>>
>>7369978
essential
>>
File: 1317005765969.jpg (19KB, 245x298px) Image search: [Google]
1317005765969.jpg
19KB, 245x298px
>>7370009

I want to hear that story
>>
File: 1437276441130.jpg (55KB, 615x754px) Image search: [Google]
1437276441130.jpg
55KB, 615x754px
Fire
>>
Delish
>>
Great for dipping tendies and fries alike
>>
>>7369988
thread/
>>
>>7369978
The best at O'Charley's.

Yep, that's O'Charley's honey mustard folks, you'll never taste any better. Go out and buy a bottle as soon as you can.
>>
>>7369978
Pretty good, if it's made well.
>>
Only ever good on sandwiches, and its use with tendies is indicative of an absolute madman.
>>
a welcome change of pace
>>
>>7370071
i would also
>>
>>7369978
Good with chicken and turkey
>>
a good glaze for roasting vegetables
>>
>>7369978
>mustard is god tier
>lets make it sweet now
fuck off
>>
>>7369978
Disgusting.

I am envious of those who enjoy it. My taste buds just won't cooperate.
>>
>>7370669
Just go ahead and eat some mustard out of a jar with a spoon if combining it with anything is so sacrilegious.
>>
much better when it's on the sweet side.
>>
mustard is absolutely disgusting and adding honey ruins the honey
>>
>>7369978
>Honey mustard is ____

Something that should only be provided with subpar fried chicken in any form. If it's at least decent fried chickens then it deserves either bbq sauce or gravy.
>>
Don't really like honey or mustard but honey mustard is delicious I always put that shit in my subway sandwiches.
>>
like when you're dehydrated and have a wank and your jizz is a bit pissy and yellow, that's honey mustard
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.