[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KETO THREAD How often do you fat fucks break your diet and reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (264KB, 1000x799px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
264KB, 1000x799px
KETO THREAD

How often do you fat fucks break your diet and reset yourself? It's been exactly one week since I last ate carbs, should I go ahead and eat them today, or wait it out for another week or so before I indulge?

General Keto thread
>recipes
>tips
>progress reports
>>
I do not understand how you guys can do keto. I fucking love vegetables, and not even starchy ones.
>>
>>7368832
seems like only overweight people who can't moderate their food intake but want to lose weight anyway do keto
>>
Seems that keto is a myth and can't work in usa because 99 percent of food is loaded in carbs.
>>
>>7368832
I ate veggies when I did keto. It's not just heavy cream and bacon.
>>
>>7368832
You can eat regular portions of veggies, but just not a ton

>>7368842
more like overweight people who want to lose weight while not limiting portion size

>>7368856
I've lost 30 pounds in about a month and a half

>>7368859
but that's the best part
>>
>>7368861
When I was on keto I would sometimes go up to my fridge and just take a gulp of heavy whipping cream as a snack. It's so good.
>>
The body needs carbs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3441219/Boy-six-eat-nearly-box-cornflour-day-DIE.html

>Without 180grams of cornflour a day, the youngster could slip into a coma and die.
>>
keto is almost as bad as vegans, they are literally gluten free tier people

just eat fucking food and dont stuff your face on sugar all day you undisciplined fucks
>>
File: 15882899.jpg (64KB, 477x954px) Image search: [Google]
15882899.jpg
64KB, 477x954px
>>7368876
you're telling me they don't sell a jumbo bag of cornflour anywhere in the UK?

>>7368878
>it takes absolutely no discipline to avoid carbs entirely
whatever buddy. You should give it a try and see how tough it really is.
>>
Can vegetarian keto be done?
>>
>>7368878
keto requires discipline. it's also not just for weight loss, my PCOS improved a lot while on it.
>>
Memediet
This board should just be named memes
>>
>>7368893
It would be pretty hard to get the required protein and fat

>>7369096
so you get to decide what is a meme and what isn't?
>>
>>7368832
You can totally eat vegetables. I have plenty of room for broccoli and mushrooms and shit in my >30g a day.

>>7368856
>myth
Keto is an established fact, the polar opposite of a myth - and since 'murica has so much freedom you can avoid that 99% of crap and successfully do it.
>>
The no veggies and peppers is a myth too. You can eat ass much as you want with the exception of corn, potatoes, sweet onions, sweet peppers and very nice, sweet tomatoes (I know they and peppers are fruit)which are hard to come by anyways. Those are really the only ones you have to keep in moderation
>>
So I eat nothing but pepperoni like chips.

What can i eat as a meal with pepperoni while maintaining my keto diet?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.