[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening chefs! Your secret ingredients are Parmesean cheese,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: PILE_Ted-Allen_s4x3_lg.jpg (79KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
PILE_Ted-Allen_s4x3_lg.jpg
79KB, 616x462px
Good evening chefs! Your secret ingredients are Parmesean cheese, tortilla chips, and greek yogurt. You have 60 minutes to complete your first course, GO
>>
>>7368696
Fuck you and your Greek yogurt, Ted.
>>
>>7368696
make base of salsa with greek yoghurt and parmesan cheese
done
>>
That is only three ingredients tho tf are you doing?
>>
>>7368703
hmmm, using tortilla chips on its own removes the spirit of the secret ingredient, you'll lose originality points on that. This "salsa" is barely that, cheese and yogurt don't go together the way this was prepared.

I'm sorry chef, you are out

Bring out the next meal!
>>
>>7368696
you can make an "elevated" "queso" sauce with the parmesean and yogurt. Either KISS by having that as a dip in the middle of a pile of tortilla chips or maybe make some sort of casserole with crushed tortillas and the "queso" sauce and I dunno what do tex-mex people eat
>>
bread the tortilla chips with the parmesean cheese using the yogurt and then deep fry it. I call it mexica rangoon
>>
File: book-mc.png (86KB, 269x365px) Image search: [Google]
book-mc.png
86KB, 269x365px
Parmesan cheese spread on the bottom of a foil cup and baked into a crust. Greek yogurt spooned overtop and garnished with a single thyme leaf. Tortilla chips stuck in a blender with water and soy lecithin powder, then turned to a corn chip foam with a hand mixer and served over the yogurt as tortilla air.
>>
>>7368950
>>7368914
Impressive chefs! its time for the next round, your ingredientgs are fireball, apple jacks, and sunflower seeds.

GO
>>
>>7368696
Use crushed tortillas as a flour and make Greek parm fritters.

>>7369003
Spiked trail mix. Drizzle the seeds and jacks with fireball and bake until crispy. Serve with a movie
>>
>>7368696

Tortilla chips with a greek yogurt-parmejean cheese dip.
>>
>>7369003
Fireball sunflower cake. It's a fireball and vanilla cake with roasted sunflower seeds, just a bit salty, baked in. Crumble the apple jacks, mix with butter, flour, and a bit of sugar, and lay over the top.

I'm hoping this wasn't supposed to be a main course.
>>
>>7368696
I make a quiche, using the greek yogurt to thicken it a bit.
Then crush the tortilla chips and use them in place of a doughy topping.
>>
Nachos.
Put warm tortilla chips on a plate. Mix yogurt with some lemon juice. Make a sauce out of parmesan and whatever other cheese looks good. Add jalapenos or avocado slices or salsa or whatever other meme foods you like. Throw that all on top of tortillas and serve it "rustic style" to look as hip as possible while doing the least amount of work.
60 minutes though seriously.. only needs 20
>>
>>7368696
i want ted to piss on me
>>
>>7368696
I made popcorn chicken with a parmesan and tortilla crust, panned fried and served with a warm honey mustard sauce from the Greek yogurt.
>>
>>7369003
Apple jack cinnamon cookies with sunflower peanut butter brittle
>>
>>7369003
Pan seared pork chops with an apple, sunflower, whiskey crust; served with garlic mashed potatoes and apple reduction.
>>
>>7370673
>whiskey reduced apples
There we go.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.