[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
too much milk
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
i had a craving for it. i went to the store. i drank like half a gallon. i think i'm going to die. someone give me advice.
>>
Eat cookies O:-)
>>
>>7367702
but dude. like major stomach cramps.
>>
Balance it out with a glass of orange juice. Lemon juice is even better if you can handle it.

Just one glass, though.
>>
>>7367725
you messin with me?
>>
What the fuck? About once a week I drink that much milk over the course of 2 hours and I feel fine afterwards. You have a fucking pussy digestive system
>>
>>7367737
No, it's legit. The acid will balance the excessive amount of fat you've consumed.
>>
>>7367737
The vitamin c makes the milk curdle. Don't do it anon
>>
>>7367776
Thanks for ruining my trolling, you fucking whiteknight retard.
>>
>>7367886
jesus christ chill bro

are you legit angry over the internet?

like I could understand if he shot your parents or something but sheesh, juset chill bro
>>
>>7367776
So does alcohol.
>be me
>just turned 21 for Christmas
>praising the birth of Jesus in best way
>by getting fitshaced
>mix whiskey and eggnog
>because idiot
>death does not come swiftly enough
>>
This thread is cancer. OP there's nothing you can do except puke
>>
>>7367694
Honestly, op this guy is right >>7367916

If you're not nauseous, put your finger down your throat, and brace yourself for a painless, yet forceful projectile vomiting for the ages.
Also, plz post pic of the aftermath as return for this based advice
>>
>>7367694
Take a nap, OP. Solves everything.
>>
>>7367925
this, be prepared for massive shits
>>
File: 1375753103812.jpg (127 KB, 797x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375753103812.jpg
127 KB, 797x629
>tfw family started drinking fat free milk
>literally haven't drank milk in 2 months because it tastes like trash
>>
>>7367934
Underage b&?
>>
>>7367985
nope just a poor student
>>
You just into yourself an extremely high blood sugar.

Just vomit, it'll be better in the long run.
>>
Half a gallon isn't that much unless you're a little girl. Eat some fibre to mitigate the shits you might get and avoid exercise.

btw I'm not a doctor.
>>
>>7367890

no actually anon you came off looking like the more agitated guy here

roll with the bantz please, newfriend
>>
In nature, only babies and infant animals drink milk. Humans are also not supposed to be drinking milk after 2-years old. Are you a 2 year old child, OP?
>>
>>7368278

What are humans "supposed" to eat "in nature"?
>>
>>7368278
And where in nature is it normal to post on 4chan acting all mature and sophisticated about the food people eat?
>>
>>7367899
Bourbon and Eggnog is a common holiday drink. Maybe you're just a giant pussy?
>>
>>7367694
On average people will start puking if they drink 2 or more liters of milk in one sitting.

You're just under that mark, so you'll probably be fine, depends on a few factors.

You're certainly not going to die, though.
>>
>>7368278
the dominant lion in a pride will eat the udders of large prey because that's where the milk is.

prove me wrong.
pro tip: you probably can because i made it up.
>>
>>7367694
Happy birthday OP, you're now over 25yo.
>>
eat a banana
>>
>>7368278
This is kinda true but allot of people already have the right enzyms to digest milksugars
We are slightly evolving to digest milk to keep it in our diets
>>
File: 1438339511218.png (519 KB, 560x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438339511218.png
519 KB, 560x611
>>7368382
>>
Hahahahaha

>mfw I drink a gallon of WHOLE milk a day

feels good having top 5% milk-digestion enzymes
>>
>>7369865
You have the stomach of a child. Congratulations.
>>
>>7367694
No, you're just gonna have strong bones.
Keep it up.
>>
>>7368278
Nature also lets a good deal of infants die before they turn 1.
Fuck nature. We're better than it.
>>
>>7369880
Thanks.
>>
insert a cork into your pooty hole plz
>>
>>7368078
>try to take advantage of a person's lack of knowledge about something obscure, the results of which would make them actually sick
>when someone calls out your bullshit you say "no u" and call it "bantz"

I expected nothing and you gave me even less.
>>
>>7371587
You are on the wrong website, drippy lips.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 508983

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.