[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one on /ck/ that uses the "dirty underwear"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: 37da817.jpg (49KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
37da817.jpg
49KB, 590x393px
Am I the only one on /ck/ that uses the "dirty underwear" principle with plates? If it doesn't smell and its not sticky, ok to use for next meal without washing. ^.^

Huge time saving tactic.
>>
(=゚ω゚)ノ
>>
Yes, but I do it time based. If food has been stuck on for more than two days, I don't use it again.

It also depends on whether I had raw meat in it or not.
>>
File: bigshort.jpg (132KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bigshort.jpg
132KB, 640x360px
>>7367592
>raw meat

well duh.
>>
>>7367567
everyone you meet thinks you're disgusting. and change your underwear you fucking animal.
>>
>>7367817

>2016
>not being a grill
>wearing underwear

Pick two.
>>
>>7367567
White people are the only people I've ever met that when they have access to showers, washing machines, dish washers, etc think its ok not to use them.
>>
>>7367825
Funny because Mexicans seem to use dishwashers and ovens and cubbards and pan drawers.
>>
>>7367567
>time saving
This post reeks of NEET, what time do you have to save exactly?
>>
>>7367567
I do, but I have a different dirty underwear principle. After using a plate once I can use it again on the other side before I have to wash it.
>>
I've used the same condom seven times. It's my lucky condom.
>>
>>7367949
>not using all 4 sides of your underwear
>>
>>7367982
DAD?
>>
Sounds like someone is just itching to pick up a foodbourne illness.

Let us all know when the happy day finally arrives, OP.
>>
Whether I reuse a plate/bowl/cup depends on the result of a complex equation that factors in:

How dirty is the plate?
What food was on it?
What food I am planning to put on it?
How long since food was first on it?
How many fresh clean plates are available to use?
How close is the plate to me as I'm plating up?
How lazy am I feeling?

I spend much of my day staring at crockery.
>>
>>7368051
He's safe. The nose knows, anon.
>>
>>7368055

The nose does not know. That's how thousands of people get e. coli infections from salad greens, and OP is probably looking at salmonella from leftover mayo or something.
>>
>>7368058
>salmonella from leftover mayo
I don't think that's how salmonella works. I'm no expert but I always thought it was from bacteria on the outside of the eggshell getting into the egg you're using and, if it isn't cooked into submission, causing the badness.
>>
>>7368084

You are a complete nob if you think you didn't contaminate that mayo the second you stuck a knife in it. It's just waiting. Waiting to be left out and warm so it could breed.

Yessss the day will come.
>>
I'll reuse a plate if I just used it for a sandwich, but anything else is disgusting.
>>
I even reuse paper plates
>>
>>7368088
>the second you stuck a knife in it
You don't even know how to crack an egg and you're giving out advice?
>>
I use both sides of the toilet paper.
Pro tip: Get the 4 ply if you want to do this. It helps a lot.
>>
>>7368115
What's wrong with this? Unless I've produced an unnaturally sloppy mess, I always fold over and reuse each piece at least three times each.
>>
>>7368117
Nothing wrong with that. I often clean up with just a single square, folding as required. Essentially one wipe and two dabs and I'm done.
not.even.kidding
>>
Yeah I do it

Fuck the police
>>
File: Jason-Bourne.gif (311KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Bourne.gif
311KB, 500x204px
>>7368051

>foodbourne illness

Gotta build up that immune system.
>>
>>7367567
if i see one flippin speck on the plate i wont use it.
>>
>>7367825
I'll add to that. Ive noticed that white people think it is OK to not wash their hands after using the bathroom. Some dude the other day in the building I work in,shit and walked out without washing his hands.
>>
>>7367567
How long does it take you to wash a fuckin dish? Soap, water, scrub, done. Like 15 fuckin seconds.
>>
>>7367825
This. White people are strange.
>>
>>7368121
With a single square? What kind of tiny Hank hill ass do you have bro?
>>
File: 1444801098190.jpg (30KB, 290x275px) Image search: [Google]
1444801098190.jpg
30KB, 290x275px
>>7368115
>>7368117
>>7368121
You guys are gross.
>>
>>7367822
This. No reason for a guy to wear underwear.
>>7367567
I have a dishwasher, so no fucks given about dirtying plates or bowls.
>>
I treat my dishes in the sink like I treat my adult diaper. I only take care of it when it starts overflowing.
>>
>>7367567
or just wash it after you eat, it's not hard and takes like 1 minute
>>
I'm a bit of a clean freak. Unless the dishes are clean there's no fucking way I'm going to use them unless I absolutely have to. My roommate doesn't clean his dishes properly and it's fucking disgusting. All he ever does is cook artery-clogging foods so the spatula is always covered in grease and salt, but it's as if he doesn't even clean it. He'll just throw it on the drying rack, on top of all these clean dishes, and get his crap all over everything. His plates always have hardened globs of ketchup/mustard/whatever, the butter knife is always covered in butter, he'll cook up something in his electric skillet and let it sit there for fucking days.

He doesn't really clean up after himself either. He constantly manages to get make a mess using said electric skillet and he never cleans up after himself. So there will be bits of egg and god knows what else on the counter, and if I don't clean it up it'll sit there indefinitely. And for some reason he doesn't wring out the water out of the sponge, so 90% of the time it's filled with freezing cold water, and covered in grease. It's so nasty. I really want to move out but can't for at least another year. At least he isn't like my old roommate who would leave the sink filled up with water, wouldn't rinse off the dishes before putting them in, and would put his cigarette butts/used q-tips/other small, used items into the sink along with everything else. That was really gross.
>>
>>7369347
why do people even have roommates ever. you never hear people say 'oh man, i'm so glad i have a roommate, they're wonderful'.
>>
I wash my plate for my bf, and eat from his plate from the previous day.
>>
>>7369347
>I'm a bit of a clean freak
People like you are worse than slobs, just so you know.
>>
>>7369384
At least we aren't slobs.
>>
>>7368115
>>7368117
>>7368121

>2016

still using paper
lrn2water western tards
>>
>>7368049

I kek'd, thought the same damn thing.
>>
>>7369935
>blasting water up your shit covered ass so it just runs down your leg.

This is why eurofags smell so shitty.
>>
>>7367825
White people are literal G-ds compared to shitskins. We can do as we please.
>>
>>7370859
Hahaha like if one would rince standing up!
Go on keep enjoying your layered up dry crap in your ass just cos u cant get to terms with actually getting your hand down there in contact with it! Go on pussy out and put that protective layer between it and keep using THE MOST INEFFICIENT way ever of cleaning your asshole after your tongue , just because tp has been invented and has to be sold. The day they'll start selling gas as the new miracle medicine you'll be cuing up to get yours you pathetic euro-murrica white scum.

And its not only europe as you say, its white's man crap layered asshole vs the rest 3/4 of the world who rinces.
>>
File: advice.jpg (63KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
advice.jpg
63KB, 550x448px
>>7367567
Enjoy your ecoli you animalistic manchild.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.