[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will be moving to San Mateo county in California in a few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: San_Mateo_County_ca_seal.svg.png (388KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
San_Mateo_County_ca_seal.svg.png
388KB, 1024x1024px
Will be moving to San Mateo county in California in a few months
I know its near San Fran, Oakland, San Jose, etc. So I can just go there if need be
but just wanna know how expensive the grocery is there, what kind of groceries they have, and any good restaurants?
>>
>>7367000
...blah, blah, blah, California...

Stopped listening. Fuck Cali.
>>
>>7367030
If I could stay in the Midwest I would
but there's no tech jobs here and none that is hiring elsewhere beside Cali
>>
stay the fuck over there we hate Midwest transplants you guys shit everything up fuck off
>>
San Mateo is awesome. They have Safeway, trader joes and while foods, smart and final and costco to start. Ralph's and Asian markets if you need a lower budget. Food can get pricy but if you have a decent paying job (which you better if moving to that area) then you'll do fine for just yourself at 1-2 hundred a month. Sounds expensive but minimum wage is 10/hr. Get a job in the city and ride that minimum wage eave to 15/hr
>>
>>7367048
I genuinely feel sorry for you. You're leaving pristine land and wholesome people and subjecting yourself to the horrors of California backstabbing and betrayal.
>>
>>7367097
listen cleetus this isnt TV and not all of California is like Hollywood. I'm sorry it's that hard for you to understand.
>>
Country Sun Market in Palo Alto
>>
>>7367104
Nice try but no one believes you
>>
If the bay area is too expensive
you could always drive out if the city to another city like 2 hours away or so like in Fresno and get cheaper stuff there
>>
>>7367104
yeah it's worse
>>
>>7367104
Naa California sucks ass
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.