[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizza Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (565KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565KB, 3264x2448px
I just got a Jet's Pizza. Asked for feta cheese as a topping and they replaced ALL the fucking mozzarella with feta.
>>
>>7366972
I love Jets but its a bit too greasy for me. Delicious, yes but too greasy.
>>
>>7366976
Have you ever asked for feta cheese as a topping? Did they use it as a mozzarella substitute?

This feta is so fucking salty it's getting really difficult to eat
>>
>>7366995
I must say, I have never done that. I'm interested in your experience with it.
>>
>>7366972
What did you expect they would do?
>>
>>7367023
Put feta on the pizza as a TOPPING because it's listed as a TOPPING
>>
File: laugh.gif (116KB, 266x178px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
116KB, 266x178px
>>7366972
The dude making it what probably stoned as shit.
>>
lel

I kinda want to try that.
>>
>>7367055
I agree. It should have been a topping. They fucked up. You are right.
>>
Looks delicious. Far from a cruel twist of feta.
>>
>not getting the 8 corner pizza
>>
>>7366972
>and they replaced ALL the fucking mozzarella with feta.

That's fucking hilarious desu. I worked at Jet's and if someone asked for feta at my store we just used maybe a quarter less mozz and then sprinkled feta on it

It's pretty rare that people order it so they probably didn't know what to do, still fucking funny/idiotic though
>>
Sounds like a new dumbass kid was making your pizza. They don't normally do that.
>>
>>7367093
Top kek
>>
File: georgemichael.jpg (5KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
georgemichael.jpg
5KB, 257x196px
>>7367093

ya gotta have feta
>>
>>7366976
Still not as greasy as dominos or pizza hutt
>>
>ordering regular pepperoni instead of spicy
>>
>>7367093
I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR THAT PUN SOMEDAY AND I WILL BE THERE ADMINSTERING THE PUNISHMENT WHICH WILL LIKELY INVOLVE SOME SORT OF SODOMY PERHAPS BY A LARGE WASP AND I MEAN LARGE LIKE LARGE ENOUGH FOR ANAL FISSURES NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT'S A FUCKING WASP SO WHILE ITS GIGANTIC PHALLIC STINGER IS EIGHTEEN INCHES INSIDE YOUR RECTUM NOT SO MUCH STIMULATING YOUR PROSTATE AS CAUSING IT TO BECOME DEFUNCT IT CAN ALSO FLY YOU AROUND YOUR HOME TOWN SO EVERYONE YOU KNOW CAN SEE YOU BEING ANALLY RAPED BY A GIANT WASP AND YOU WILL BE FORCED TO EXPLAIN TO THEM IT WAS BECAUSE YOU MADE A REALLY BAD PUN.
>>
>>7367162
I get that one all the time i wanted to see what the other kinds where like
>>
>>7368453

Well you're no pun.
>>
>>7368454

Here's my guide to ordering Jet's:

8 corner pizza

Look online for specials because there's almost always one.

Ask for it Well Done (this is actually an option if you're ordering at a website)

If you're getting pepperoni, get the bold pepperoni which is sorta hidden in the choices.

Turbo Crust.

Anyways, how was the thin crust I've never actually had it.
>>
>>7368465
OH WOW WHY DON'T YOU JUST MAKE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND ONLY ADD GEORGE TAKEI AND YOUR ACTUAL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS FRIENDS AND THEN JUST CONTANTLY SHARE AND RESHARE ALL OF GEORGE TAKEI'S SHITTY LINKS YOU PIECE OF SHIT IF THERE IS A GOD HE WILL ERECT A SHRINE TO HUMAN MISERY ON YOUR DESECRATED CORPSE AND USE YOUR VERY ESSENCE AS ITS FUEL IT WILL BE THIS DARKEST OF SHRINES THAT FORMS THE EDIFICE FROM WHICH THE GIGANTIC PUNISHMENT WASPS ARE SPAWNED AS WELL AS MILLIONS OF MALNOURISHED ROSIE O'DONNELLS ARMED WITH SPEAR GUNS AND DEEP FRYERS WHO WILL EAT EVERY PART OF YOU INCLUDING THE PENIS BECAUSE HER FAT ASSERY OUTWEIGHS HER SEXUALITY IN FACT SHE WILL START FROM YOUR PENIS JUST TO ADD TO THE PUNISHMENT AND ONLY AFTER THE WASPS HAVE SODOMISED YOU TO COMPLETION WILL SHE EAT THE REST OF YOU;
>>
>>7368488

That last bit sounds like pun.
>>
>>7367093
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>7368477
>Turbo Crust.

This, also to add to your suggestions, parm all over the pizza makes just about any pizza better

If you really wanna be a fatass, order the cinnisticks, those things are godly....just a square pizza dough drenched in butter with cinnamon sugar and frosting

>Anyways, how was the thin crust I've never actually had it

Not that guy, but I think it's ok...it's not an all the time kinda thing, it comes in frozen and is basically a just a cracker crust, I don't think it's any cheaper unless I'm remembering wrong so idk if it's entirely worth it but it's good if you want something lighter/are in the mood for some crunchy shit
>>
>>7368477
It's okay I guess. Pizza Hut's is better.
>>
>>7368453
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>7366972
That looks fucking terrible. Is that even bread, god damn! Looks more like pie crust that was cut out after baking. Looks shit. Now I know to never eat at Jet's.
>>
Looks worse than frozen anchovy pizza guy's pizzas.
>>
What is objectively the best pizza restaurant?
>>
>>7368978
This one I went to.
>>
>>7368978
There isn't one. Subjectively, the best one is whichever one you prefer the most.
>>
>>7367063
DUDE...CHEESE
>>
The pan style turbo crust is the only way to go. Had there thin crust or whatever else they offer once. Totally sucked in comparison
>>
>>7367055
You are correct. Sometimes I get feta as a topping from my local pizza dump. They use the usual mozzarella and sprinkle some feta on top. Feta is a good topping if used sparsely but its so fucking salty I couldn't eat a pizza covered in it. Condolences op, your pizza sounds inedible and if I were you I'd have returned it as soon as I found out.
>>
>>7368453
Your mom puns my weiner
>>
File: image.jpg (544KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544KB, 2448x3264px
>>7366972
Tried eating the pizza again today and all the feta turned into dry powder that can't be fixed with the microwave.

Fuck Jet's, I never really liked it in the first place but thought I'd try it again and look what they do to me
>>
Probably some confused or stoned kid that topped that thing. I can't think of the franchise itself doing so.
>>
File: fuckyouop.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouop.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>7369445
Don't be mad because you got the wrong type of pizza, you dumb shit.
>>
>>7369469
I got an 8 corner too dickhead
>>
As a german I'm kinda jelly about the pizza you can order in murrica. The ones we get here just suck.
>>
>>7366972
Hope you called and gave them shit about it.
>>
Worked at jets one summer a couple years ago. Took a pizza off the oven line and accidentally dropped it on the floor. Still boxed it up for the customer because no one saw.

What else do they expect when they paid me minimum wage and only one free slice of pizza during break?
>>
>>7369496
I'd probably do the same

No one expects you to not be lazy fucks, I just expect the pizza to taste alright and not be absolutely mangled when it gets to me
>>
>>7366972
>pizza with feta

At this point fold it in 4 and fill it with kebap meat and yoghurt sauce.
>>
>>7369477
Theirs too, but they don't realize it!
>>
>>7366972
That pizza is very flat wat the fug man
>>
>>7370182
>Doesn't realize real pizza has nothing to do with murrican levitated-deepfryed cake abortion.
>>
I've never even heard of this place, and just found out there is one about 5 minutes drive from me.

After looking at your picture though OP, I don't think I will ever be hungry enough to go there. That looks worse than frozen pizza.
>>
>>7369496
for some reason this post made me order jets earlier

shit was good as usual.

Are any of the non-turbo crust crusts good?
>>
>>7371305
he ordered something that isn't in their wheelhouse. Their pan pizza is what they're known for.
>>
File: jets 8 corner.jpg (81KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
jets 8 corner.jpg
81KB, 500x334px
>>7371320
forgot pic
>>
>>7371235
Pizza Chef here
That pizza has clearly been opened with a rolling pin or machine. If you open by hand and don't touch the edges, the crust will rise beautifuly and be crisp, Italian style.
2/10
>>
>>7371325
it's obviously meant to be cracker-crust style
>>
>>7371322

Gross.

At least deep dish is mostly toppings/filling. That just looks like a giant log of bread with almost nothing on top, and terrible looking crust.
>>
>>7371320
>not getting their large deep dish lite baked, turbo crust and cheese only
are you even trying senpai?
>>
post the one with anchovies :^)
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.