[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other al/ck/s find that if they have been on the wagon for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Any other al/ck/s find that if they have been on the wagon for a month and then start drinking again, for the first hour they get REALLY bad hay fever like symptoms, itchy eyes, sneezing every 5 seconds runny noes?

Only happens for the first couple of days, for the first 20 mins, or a half pint of voddy is gone. is done and then it's fine. Also only started happening a year ago.
>>
Delerium tremens, homie
>The main symptoms of delirium tremens are nightmares, agitation, global confusion, disorientation, visual and[9] auditory hallucinations, tactile hallucinations, fever, high blood pressure, heavy sweating, and other signs of autonomic hyperactivity (fast heart rate and high blood pressure). These symptoms may appear suddenly, but typically develop two to three days after the stopping of heavy drinking, being worst on the fourth or fifth day.[10] Also, these "symptoms are characteristically worse at night".[11] In general, DT is considered the most severe manifestation of alcohol withdrawal and occurs 3–10 days following the last drink.
>>
>>7366458
No but i have rosacia and if I drink too much my face looks windburn as fuck and it gets dry and flaky.
>>
>>7366480

It happens when I START drinking, after being sober for a month or so, not when I stop cold turkey. I know about them DT's man.

That's what's worrying me though, I can not find anything about it on the internet.

Short term allergic reaction to alcohol, then my body mans the fuck up and allows it, lol Even the GP says that if it happens in that short space of time and goes away completely, it could be psychosomatic, I expect it happen, so therefore it does. I can't see that though as it is not unpleasant, just rather strange.
>>
>>7366458
you should stop drinking so much, just do it once in a while
>>
What is considered "too much" I drinking? I mean does it vary from person to person ? I take a week to finish off a 1.75 of gin /whiskey, and and not sure if that would be considered excessive and if I should watch myself.
>>
>>7366548

I do.. That's the month I'm sober, 3 on 1 off.

I'm 100% healthy, every time I go into detox they fucking hate me, because they have been saying for 15 years, It's going to get you.

LFT's always above average levels of functions, bloods great, everything.

The only reason I stop drinking is because I after drinking so much for so long the smell makes me puke, even thing about drinking it makes me puke, so I have a break.

Probably one of the worst ways to live, I'm a slave to the booze, but it works for me.
>>
>>7366560

That's excessive for a "normal" person, the average man would call you an alcoholic. It works out at about a 1/4 pint of gin a day if you don't binge.

I'm OP, so that's a day and a half job for me, but not gin, never gin, for me. Does drinking affect your life. I couldn't go to work and be a "normal" member of society if I didn't drink.

I could drink a pin of vodka, and 20mg of valium and function. I take ONE toke of a joint I'm on the floor being sick, asking to phone my dead parents to get me out the that hell, shit works for people other things don't.

On a health level though, I've know people that liked a few pints after work and have a fucked beyond repair liver at 45. Genetics and luck desu.
>>
>>7366560
3-4 units a day is the most you are supposed to go for your health, and it is recommended to have at least two non-alcohol days a week.

So it is ok to have two glasses of wine, or a couple beers most days.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.