[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just recently realized that not many fast food joints, or restaurants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 2000px-American_Pork_Cuts.svg.png (155KB, 2000x1036px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-American_Pork_Cuts.svg.png
155KB, 2000x1036px
I just recently realized that not many fast food joints, or restaurants in general, serve pork dishes. Panda express for example, has no pork and it's suppose to be a chinese restaurant. And a lot of local chinese restaurants here in west texas also have no pork, or have it on their menu, but don't serve it. What the fuck.
>>
File: PF_Chang_Pork_Dumpling_7198932.jpg (85KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
PF_Chang_Pork_Dumpling_7198932.jpg
85KB, 1200x900px
>>7364084
Do you not have a P.F. Chang's around where you live? They have good pork dumplings.

Also, try BBQ joints for pork. They're truly American and thankfully repel all kinds of jews and mudslimes.
>>
Americans don't really eat as much pork I guess. Chinese food changed a lot in America to better suit American tastes.
>>
that's weird, east texas here and i see plenty of pork dishes. lots of pulled pork, pork in tacos, pork at our chinese food places (shredded garlic pork is pretty good shit yo). and obviously lots of bacon everywhere
>>
>>7364111
>implying there aren't plenty of bacon-loving Americans

muhammad pls
>>
>Live by Dearborn, Michigan
>Half the restaurants are owned by Muslims
>Burger joints that don't serve bacon
>Pizza that doesn't offer half the toppings

Why is this allowed
>>
>>7364127
Don't give them your business then, let them lose sales for being fucktards about refusing to serve certain foods.

Besides, the best burgers are the kind you make yourself.
>>
>>7364151
>enter pizza joint
>realize they don't have any pork toppings
>smile apologetically and leave
>have your infidel throat cut in the name of Allah the glorious and peaceful
>newspaper headlines say some racist bastard got what he deserved

Good plan.
>>
Because there are enough jews and mudslimes that would complain about pork being prepared around all the other food and most national chains just decide it isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>7364084
pork is one of the shittiest meats on earth imo. It can be made good if prepared right but damn. I'd rather eat chicken, another low tier meat.
>>
>>7364160
>they take your lifeless body in the back and grind up your remains
>new special on none pizza with left beef

>>7364164
oy vey
>>
>>7364119
More or less, I was refering to fast food chain restaurants. I think McDonalds is the only one offering the mcrib atm. But now that the above mentioned it, I'm now more inclined to believe that most of my local restaurants stopped serving pork due to the increasing muslim population here in west texas. Fucking a, man.
>>
>>7364127
Hey, I'm from Dearborn! Howdy.
>>7364111
Do Chinese even eat bacon?
>>
>>7364196
>asking what kind of meats Chinese eat
Well anon......
>>
>>7364208
I'd eat dog.
>>
File: 3465665544_ae0cbeb4e7.jpg (68KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
3465665544_ae0cbeb4e7.jpg
68KB, 500x333px
>>7364196
Lap Cheong sausages are the traditional Chinese equivalent to bacon - pork salted and smoked with spices then used in cooking to provide fat and flavor to whatever they share the pan with.
>>
>>7364223
That's pretty cool. Americans might like that.
>>
>>7364106
PF Chang's is fucking terrible. It's terribleness is hugely compounded by it's retardedly inflated price. I'm afraid I must inform you that in addition to having no taste, you are dumb. Literally any local Chinese shithole will have better food. Kill yourself.
>>
I'm in the US and pork is everywhere in my city (except lunchcarts who generally sell turkey bacon instead of regular bacon). Plenty of Italians making cured sausages and you got to love what the Koreans do with their pork.
>>
>>7364196

Not bacon, but they eat a lot of pork

fun facts:
>there are twice as many pigs in china as there are people in america
>the chinese symbol for home is the symbol for pig underneath a roof, because a home is not complete without a pig
>>
Did you guys know that pork is the most eaten meat in the world?
>>
>>7364084
McDonald's has seasonal brats and mcribs.
DQ, Sonic's, and others have hot dogs and corn dogs.
Culver's has pork tenderloin sandwiches.
Fast casual like Noodles n' Company, Panera, Qdoba, and Chipotle have pork options.
Everywhere has bacon and sausage, especially on their breakfast menus, not to mention pizza places.

Definitely pork on the menu of fast food, but the reason pork tenderloin and chops are scarce is the same reason why beef steak is, because it costs a little more and thus has a little less of a market. That, and the logistics to support niche menu items.
>>
>>7364084
Eh....you're not missing much unless you have a Sichuan restaurant near you. Cantonese style Chinese food (which is what you have there in West Texas, I know, I used to live there, god help me) is just as good with chicken or seafood, or beef as it is with pork. But Sichuan food uses a lot of pork, and much of it is spicy as fuck and is LOVELY.
>>
>>7364161
This is demonstrably false because every single national chain has bacon.
>>
>>7364196
Kinda. But they use thicker cuts
http://thewoksoflife.com/2015/01/mei-cai-kou-rou-pork-belly/
>>
>>7364334
All the DQs I've been to serve Hebrew Nationals.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.