[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things are about to get spicy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (878KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
878KB, 1536x2048px
Things are about to get spicy
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
im from oregon & this makes me so mad

rogues best beer isnt even that good, its just popular
>>
>>7363585
no. do not buy and/or consume that.

>>7363596
i'm in seattle and rogue dead guy ale was one of the first craft beers i ever had. i enjoyed it, and still do, but i think every other rogue beer i've had has been mediocre or worse.
>>
>>7363596
Rogue is probably the worst major craft brewery in my opinion.
>>
Why do hipster beers always have obnoxious label design?
>>
>>7363708
Craft beer shops can have hundreds or thousands of different beers from different breweries, labels are crucial to helping you stand out. Rogue is a bad brewery and the siracha trend is a bit silly, but I don't understand how craft brewers can be considered hipsters. Their lives are anything but ironic, they can spend years volunteering at breweries, thousands of dollars homebrewing, and get educations on top of that, in order to do something that they are passionate and care about. That's the exact opposite of the ironic distance and trend chasing inherent to the idea of "hipsterdom".

They're literally just people who care about making and consuming good beer the same way I assume you care about making and consuming good food.
>>
>>7363756
Not enough cynicism. Fuck off
>>
>>7363791
Fair point, I apologize.
>>
>>7363706
They still have decent brews, I really liked the Honey Kolsch
>>
File: 1384367894394.jpg (725KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1384367894394.jpg
725KB, 2048x1536px
>>7363585
>I bought the coolest looking beer on the shelf!
>image.jpg
>>
>>7363609

i DO like dead guy. i will give them that, dead guy isnt bad. but thats it, like you said

>>7363706

agreed.

>>7363708

branding. without solid, well defined recipes that taste objectively at LEAST decent, the only thing they have is street cred. street cred, incidentally, is the common hipsters substitute for self-esteem, friendship, & agency. their lifestyle is one big LOOK AT ME!!! so they get beer that keeps the anguished, solitary wail for attention going.
>>
>>7363828

It's always strange that people start threads just to make fun of things they don't like.

We should just have a picky eater general/circlejerk/containment thread at this point.
>>
>>7363835

yeah, i like nothing more than flinging shit, but its a little autistic to spam 'food i hate' threads

like i dont fucking care, get over it. it doesnt matter if a foods a meme, yes not eating what your girlfriends parents made makes you an autist, & you can eat your steak however you damn want, who gives a shit

fucking triggered man
>>
Dead Guy is good, Yellow snow is pretty good too, but after they came out with this beer there is no way I'm trying something else from them.

I would be ashamed to actually sell this beer to people.
>>
File: deathstout.jpg (387KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
deathstout.jpg
387KB, 562x1000px
>>7363585
I had a bottle in my cart but then I just got to thinking about what justified shelling out the 12.00 USD for such an abomination.

I went with a bottle of this instead. They do a damned fine job making sure the spice isn't overpowering and the heat just kind of of builds slightly. On a cold as fuck evening nothing like it.

The downside is this is very seasonal and very limited.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.