[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to Taco Bell for dinner >Order a quesalupa and dorito

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (191KB, 1200x1451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1200x1451px
>Go to Taco Bell for dinner
>Order a quesalupa and dorito gordita crunch
>Get order, drive off
>Dig in on way home
>No gordita, a taco supreme in its place
>Turn around, go back, get order corrected
>Drive home, try to dig in again
>It's a regular gordita, not a dorito
>Turn around again, ask for a correction AGAIN, and make a point to check it before I leave this time
>Not even given an apology

Why is this allowed?
>>
because they dont give a shit? you should know this by now
>>
Cause its taco bell and nobidy gives a fuck and are generally intoxicated. Or people too stupid to get a better jon
>>

Stopped reading. Closed browser. Took a shower. Combed my hair. Going for a drive.
>>
>>7363565
Check your order before you leave, idiot.

You expect people working fast food to place any value in doing their job well?

Idiot.
>>
>going back

Why? It's fast food. You roll the dice. Sometimes it's shitty, sometimes it's good. Sometimes they fuck up your order, sometimes they don't. You accept it and move on.

I actually heard a woman in front of me at a McDonald's drive thru a few weeks ago ask "Can you make sure my fries are hot and fresh." The fucking audacity. I almost got out of my car and punched her right in the cunt.
>>
>>7363598
I had a group of girls in front of me in the drive thru. One of them asked for all natural honey with her fries. Then, they got charged for the fries and didn't give her all natural honey. (Why? Because they're McDonald's and they don't have that. Why would they have that?) Then she said she didn't wanted to get charged for the fries because they didn't have the honey. This went on for about 10 minutes. I just wanted two McDoubles.
>>
>>7363598
my mom use to do this shit when i was a kid, it pissed me off every time, especially when we were in the fucking drive through.
>>
>>7363587
>to taco bell
>>
>>7363565
They fuck up that badly and want 15$ an hour?
I always check my order before I drive off, if it's incorrect I take a few bites out of it and then ask for a replacement.
>>
>Be fast food employees
>serve hundreds of customers an hour
>each one demands something different
>all want special treatment
>lobby customers leave half the food on the table and floor
>unmentionable things occur in the restroom
>drive through customers think their $50 dollar order is reasonable because they don't want to hold up lines inside
>so they hold up lines outside
>and then
>after serving hundreds of self entitled douches
>after following countless thousands of instructions
>there's a guy on the internet saying you made a mistake

Fuck. You.

Minimum. Wage. Isn't. Worth. Your. Bullshit.
>>
>>7363565
This isn't your blog, fuckboi. No one cares that some minimum wage workers messed up your order.
>>
File: 1455063042253.jpg (106KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
1455063042253.jpg
106KB, 800x803px
>>7364733
>fuckboi

lol shouldnt you be asleep?
>>
>>7363621
McDonalds here has "pure" honey, dunno if that's what she means by natural, as in "not corn syrup"
>>
>>7364727
If I ask for a biscuit breakfast sandwich at McDonald's and want the real egg instead of the fake shit, it's your one job, to prepare it as requested, it's not rocket science you just cook the fuckin egg instead of give crap.
>>
>>7364755
get off ck if you think cooking an egg is a simple job
>>
>Use drive through
>Just order 2-3 items for myself
>Speak as clearly as possible
>Avoid overly complicated orders
>Thank server and wish them a good afternoon/evening

Is human decency that hard?
>>
>>7364764
>also do this, not only at fast food establishments but at dine in restaurants as well
>my food is always fucked up/I get terrible service
>too beta to complain after one really uncomfortable encounter at an asian bistro

I think I just have bad luck.
>>
>>7363565
> go to worst McDonalds in Albany because it's on my way
> order 3 simple meals
> takes 10 minutes
> angry and probably dangerous people in cars behind start honking and shouting
> some of my food arrives
> "just 5 more minutes sir"
> drive off with food just before cars behind about to murder me
> get home
> orders all wrong and cold
> return to worst McDonald's in Albany
> I want to complain about my order
> angry looking black girl puts hands on hips "you do not want to complain about your order"
> well yes I do
> eventually get acting manager
> Vietnamese woman about 22
> we can remake your order
> demand cash refund
> refund eventually given in mcdonalds vouchers
> everyone who works there is now mad

I still go there
>>
>>7364738
this
>>
>>7364755
Actually, it's not his job to prepare it as requested. Fast food doesn't take requests. It's his job to make the sandwiches with the fake shit, take it or leave it.

We both know the food's a bunch of trash for you to mash up and stuff in your fat fucking face without even tasting it so just shut the fuck up and get it over with.
>>
>>7364758
Of course it is.
Cooking it to please the impossible standards of the average cock is different, but just adding heat until the raw food is not raw anymore is easy
>>
>>7365394
>don't know how to order fast food
>fuck everything up
>act like a dumb asshole
>ruin everyone's day
>keep going back and doing it again

NO
FUCK YOU
WORTHLESS RETARD SUBHUMAN
PLEASE DON'T COME BACK
WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
>>
>>7363565
I've never gotten the wrong order before.
>>
I work fast food, not McDonald's but panera bread.
It's not that we like fucking up your order or making your day terrible. There is two reasons this happens, the first one is the cashiers. Sometimes they don't ring up the order and all its attachments correctly. We make if the way we see on screen, then customers get angry. Another reason is managers yelling at us to speed up the order times. At my panera bread they give us 3 minutes to complete the order before someone yells at you for being incompetent. Sometimes certain ingredients have run out because you've been making sandwiches and salads none stop for an hour or two. So instead of running to the back to get more ingredients we panic and fuck shit up because we don't want problems with management. You don't wanna be seen as incompetent and get your hours cut.

All that being said. When a customer returns with a wrong order I go outta my way to correct it.
>>
>>7365455
Their only job is literally to give the customer the food they offer and serve. If your 16 year old entry level job is too difficult to do right, you have brain issues.
>>
>>7363565

>driving back and forth three fucking round trips

my sides

>>7365394

>3 meals
>no no they're simple
>why muh food take so long
>betas the fuck out because scared of cars behind his

lmfao
>>
>>7363565

How was the quesaluper? It got a 7.7 from reviewbrah, doesn't sound great.
>>
>>7363565
this is why you sit there and check the food right after they give it to you

I do this unabashed every. single. time.
>>
>>7363565

Check before you leave idiot. I don't care how much the drive through person glares, I will sit there and check every item in my bag before I pull away from that window.
>>
>>7365494
>Implying everything from taco bell isn't gold
>fucking polish bastards
>>
>>7363565
you fat bitch grubbing on garbage and cant even wait
>>
>>7365510

Their nachos are shit but they have some pretty good things. Quesadilla isn't bad, beefy five layer is pretty solid for the price.
>>
>>7365471
Yes, just continue blaming everyone else. Live a life void of introspection or self awareness. Don't even consider the opinion of someone that's actually done the job and knows how it works. Obviously you as the completely ignorant dumbass fucking customer are right. Always.
>>
>>7365542

Not him but I have worked the job and it's not hard at all. It only requires reading and object recognition, both of which are skills you should have developed in grade school.
>>
>>7365481
What could be simpler than putting 3 burgers and fries in a bag? As a customer I can tell that it's hard because they pay minimum wage, don't have enough staff and the ones they do have are just unmotivated and incompetent.

I also don't care about the business problems of a McDonalds franchisee and I'll find a place to eat that can solve their own
>>
>>7365469
If you are running low on an ingredient, make someone who can fetch or prepare more aware of it. Look ahead. If you get a break in the action, take stock of what your station is low on, and get it addressed. If there are no breaks, tell whoever is running the shitshow that you do not have the basic tools to do the job. Just tell them before you actually need it.
>>
>>7365542
It is literally a job they can give to 15 year old boys and girls because it's easy. It's easier than driving, the easiest thing in the world.
Jesus christ, I cannot really believe you're trying to defend not being able to assemble ingredients.
>>
>>7365563

This. If a kindergartner can tell the difference between a square and a triangle then I'd expect a teenager to know the difference between lettuce and tomato.
>>
ITT: people eating at literally the lowest of the low-tier shithouses that can barely be called "restaurants", then are surprised when mistakes get made.
>>
>>7363621
McDonald's has honey. I enjoy it for my fries, and nuggets.
>>
File: 1387830187376.png (17KB, 527x434px) Image search: [Google]
1387830187376.png
17KB, 527x434px
>work at pizzeria
>driver is burned out stoner
>get order ready for delivery
>driver looking at the receipt
>'what kind of cookie do they want?'
>huh? they didn't order a cookie
>'it says right here, cookie'
>look at receipt
>that says Coke
>long stoner laugh
>>
>>7365562
It's an everyman for themselves type operation.
>>
>>7365563
It's not the simplicity of the job that makes it difficult. It's the fact that the employee has been juggling 3 different tasks because the managers jewed most of their coworkers out of their hours to get some bs year end bonus.

Not to mention the fact that some asshat holds up the line because they dadn't put the mustard on in just the right way or the fries weren't as joyful looking as they were in the adverts. You try and do that for 6 hours and then tell me how fucking simple it is, you double nigger.

Luckily I got out of that line of work before I shot someone.
>>
>>7363598
>wanting decent food
>unreasonable
Flyover detected.
>>
>>7365603
He's not wrong. It's stupid. It's fast food. If you want decent food go to a local diner.
>>
>>7365598

Oh no! You're expected to do more than ONE THING in your job? Holy shit how do people get by while having to manage as many as TWO OR THREE THINGS during the course of their work. We need to be awarding these people Nobel prizes.
>>
File: 1450964113938.jpg (2KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
1450964113938.jpg
2KB, 109x125px
>>7363598

>I almost got out of my car and punched her right in the cunt.
>>
>Go to Taco Bell drivethrough
>Order 7 or 8 items, steak for all of them. Double steak if they have the option
>Giggle as the drive through comes to a complete halt as it takes them 10 minutes to make all that steak
>>
>>7365494

>irrelevantbrah

shoulda watched the Joey review, friend
>>
Look, all I'm saying is don't blame the employee for your shitty sevice. 9 times out of 10 your mcdouble wasn't a mcfish is because the employee is overworked and pissed off rather that plain old incompetent.
>>
>>7365590
If a manager has time to stand and bitch at you, they have time to grab a line item out of the walk in. An every man for himself situation is a sign of poor management. It's never SOP.
>>
>>7365598
As someone who started as a cook in HS, and worked my way up to General Manager before finally graduating and changing careers I will explain how staffing works.

You have labor hours allowed based on forecasted sales. These tend to be fairly reliable and you staff for them, making slight adjustments if you know of an event in town that will increase sales. If anything, you over staff slightly.

Then as the day progresses, you get updates from the back office system in real time, as to whether or not you are meeting the expected labor minimum for the sales you are doing. You can be a man over or under for an hour or so, but at the end of the day you had best be under the total allowed man hours for the day.

If you meet this expectation, there is no fucking bonus. you have achieved the bare minimum requirement for being a manager. If you go over it too frequently, you will be disciplined by your district manager.

I don't get why people think a store manager gets shit for rewards. When I was managing in the early 00's I made 35k and no sign of a bonus, despite my store consistently having the highest revenue and profit margin in the district. Frankly I could have made more working any entry level factory job, I was just too lazy to look for one.
>>
>>7365666
>I don't get why people think a store manager gets shit for rewards

Because in many places they do get rewards. My business partner once managed a Chili's restaurant in '05-06; he made roughly ~20k a year just in bonuses alone.
>>
>order a pepperoni mushroom pizza
>delivery guy gives me a bacon and sausage pizza, 12 wings, and garlic breadsticks

k
>>
>>7365674
That's not a fast food place. Fast food relies on running the slimmest possible costs. There's a reason we hire HS kids, and dropouts. A well managed store simply means that orders are not fucked up. We aren't able to manage a customer experience beyond getting the order right, and the occasional upsell. We won't be booking parties. Frankly, If I was looking to hire a GM for a sit down restaurant, and the applicant was a fast food GM, I would toss the resume in the trash.
>>
>>7365674

>Chili's
>Fast food

Pick one.
>>
>Try to order 2 for 1 pizza over the phone
>I'd like two xtra large pizzas for delivery please
>Okay, your address?
>420 green text lane
>Okay, what kind?
> I'd like one philly cheese and --
>Ok your total is 43.59 it should be ready in 40 minutes.
>Hey wait I'd also like an all dress-
>Okay your total is 43.59 your order will be ready in 40 minutes. *click*
>Call back
>Uhh I just called and I didn't get a chance to order a 2 litre Pepsi. Also I have a-
>Okay your total will be 46.20 your order will be ready in-
>I ALSO HAVE A COUPON. CANT YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME DADDY.

Every damn time.
>>
>>7365735

>2016
>Ordering by phone

Online or bust.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 617x416px
>>7363587
>Going for a drive.
to Taco Bell for dinner
>>
>>7364727
Hahahahaha, shut up.

I prep, cook, plate and garnish 4 appetizers and 7 entrees off the sautee station every day for anywhere from 130 to 250 people a night. I have to get every thing right, every time or else a hammer comes crashing down on my head for WEEKS. your job is easy, stop whining
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
>go to In N Out, eat inside
>order a double double, animal style
>get my ketchup and peppers, sit down, take a bite of my burger
>it's a single
>counter guy doesn't believe they got the order wrong until I completely dismantle the burger to prove there's only one patty
>he looks shocked and appalled at the very idea that someone could get my order wrong
>like 2 minutes later he brings me what I ordered, right to my table, with 2 things of ketchup and a pile of peppers exactly like I had on my original tray
>>
>Worked at Newk's Eatery
>All orders must be filled within 5 minutes of the order going through even if slammed
>Newk's is a nicer restaurant
>Not shitty for you food
>got paid min. wage the whole time
>raises come around based on how well you do your job
>I got the highest raise
>My raise was only 15 cents.
>Still did my damn job
>Still gave the customers what they ordered
>ff 3 years
>Working for Piedmont Club
>Get paid 8.25 half share, plus gratuity/ tip share (really only works towards your benefit if lots of people are coming into the restaurant, but currently its pretty dead, so I really only get paid min. wage at this point)
>Rich people eat here
>A plat of food is around $30, pending on what you get
>have super high standards for the food
>get super pissy if anything is wrong on the order
>good thing we do our job so they get everything in a timely manner and their orders are right.

Yeah, in all honesty, I'm working in a place where I get food to people who make 6 to 7 figure salaries, and I'm doing it for minimum wage at the moment.
If I can still get shit done right and I'm being paid the same as some 16 year old who can get a job doing the same thing for common folk, maybe those 16 year olds need to learn how to do their job. Their's isn't even half as hard as mine, and we work in the same line of employment.
>>
File: trailoftears.gif (612KB, 450x263px) Image search: [Google]
trailoftears.gif
612KB, 450x263px
>>7365808
>He works sautee
>>
>went to taco bell drive thru last night
>ordered and proceeded to wait 15 minutes for my quesalupa
>line not moving at all
>finally got to the window
>"sorry bro fryer went down, I threw in 2 extra steak ones for you"
>thanked him very politely and drove home
>>
>>7365481
The McDonald's is in east greenbush not far from gang banging and straight up shit hole Troy and also rural so red necks with hunting rifles in their cars. When these people get hungry and mad there's nothing beta about wanting to gtfo of there
>>
File: 1455207632793.jpg (14KB, 224x255px) Image search: [Google]
1455207632793.jpg
14KB, 224x255px
>>7365839
Did you guys fuck? What a nice thing to do. I wouldve dropped a dollar in the Tip Jar or something.
>>
>>7365867
Pathetic.
>>
>>7365666
Though you've changed careers now, I would have recommended Sonic.
The managers in the one where I live get some percentage of profits as a bonus, but it can get to 20+ grand if you get one of the franchise's flagship locations.
>>
>>7365690
I didn't say Chili's was fast food, anon.

The question posed was:

And the answer is, "because SOME store managers do get paid bonuses". It's reasonable for someone to think that if a manager at one megacorporate restaurant chain gets bonuses then managers at other megacorporate chains might also.
>>
>>7366106

In a thread about fast food restaurants. Different businesses have different models. A manager at a Motel 8 probably doesn't get the same compensation as a manager at a 5 star Hilton despite both being chains in the same industry.
>>
>OP got drive thru and never bothered to look at it
>>
>>7366134
>Different businesses have different models

Of course they do. But how is that detail relevant? The average Joe doesn't know the differences between the business workings of different sorts of corporate restaurant chains. Is it really so hard to believe that an outsider (who clearly doesn't know the facts) might expect that a manager gets bonuses?
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 787x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 787x578px
>>7366040
> Calling someone pathetic
> anonymously
>>
this thread reminds me of my old roomate
>be 2006
>roommate works as a night shift manager at taco bell to pay for school
>manages money very poorly
>never has money for food or drinks
>night cashier and him work out scheme for food
>purposefully get every 5th or 6th order really wrong
>make item they like and switch customers order
>half of the time, customer comes back with order and asks for it to be fixed
>they apologize and throw the returned food in a second trash can they put aside just for their scheme
>if its been munched, into the real trash it went
>give the customer his right order and chips and nachos to keep em happy
>end of shift split garbage bag of grilled stuft burritos, chalupas, quesadillas, what ever special item of the month and mexican pizzas between cashier and manager
>rinse and repeat until he was out of college
still remember waking up and finding the freezer stuffed with delicious taco bell every morning. I dont think the owner or managers ever caught on to him.
>>
>>7365494
Not too bad. A bit bland though, especially compared to some of their other menu items.
>>
>>7366528

That's pretty genius add long as corporate isn't tracking wastage too closely.
>>
>>7363598
Just order the fries without salt. They have to make a whole new batch for that. Same if you want a fresh burger - order it without seasoning.

You'll still look like a cunt, though.
>>
>>7364824
What happened at the Asian bistro?
>>
>>7364727
Shuttup and make me my grease tacos
>>
>>7366670

Maximum cunt. I just parked them and made them wait forever. They sit for a while and they didn't effect our drive through times.
>>
>>7366670
There is nothing that you can do in a drive thru that is more inconsiderate than making them cook no salt fries just for a special snowflake like you. I want to tell anyone that asks for no-salt fries to piss off personally, but my job is worth more than their total lack of empathy.
>>
You fucked up by not ordering the steak smothered burrito.
>>
>Go through drive through
>Always ask for no ice in drink
>Get food
>Ice in drink
>Realize I forgot to ask this time and move on
>>
>>7366762

Wow, riveting tale.
>>
>Fast Food places
>About a 30% chance they're going to get your order wrong
>Properly assembling one or two sandwiches is a great cosmic mystery to these people
>They want a minimum wage of $15 per hour
>Can't even figure out how to put a slice of cheese on a sandwich

These people barely deserve the $7 minimum wage they're getting, or whatever it is these days. When I slowly and deliberately describe to you what I want in away that an 8 year old with downs syndrome could understand because I know there's a high chance you'll get it wrong, and you still fuck up two items you don't deserve a penny over minimum.
>>
>>7366762
Is there a season two of this series?
>>
>>7366776
To be fair the people putting together your food aren't the same ones who take your order, and more often than not I've had dumb as fuck cashiers ring up the wrong item.
>>
>>7363565
>Order a Mexican pizza and two cheesy potato burritos because drunk
>qt cashier makes conversation with me while the nigs slave away in the back
>she personally double checks my order before handing it to me
>tells me to have a fantastic night and to visit again soon
>go home and fap to the memory of her while eating my cheesy potato burritos
>repeat three times a week

It must suck not having a god-tier Taco Bell near you.
>>
>>7366776
People like you are really making me consider getting a McSlave job. I'm tired of being NEET and it sounds easy, despite all retards complaining about how tough it is.
>>
>>7366920

I had one as my first and it's easy as shit. Press some buttons on a screen, put things on a tray, get free food. If you can work as a cook even better cause it's just slap things on a stove and wait for timers to go off.
>>
>>7366923
Fuck it, I'm gonna do it. Arby's is holding interviews tomorrow and no one in my city ever even eats there. I don't care about the pay, I just want to be able to afford basic ingredients to I can put my /ck/ knowledge to use.
>>
>>7366931

Well Arbys is the best of the fast food places so that's a bonus.
>>
>>7366888

But that example was based on something that happened to me two or three days ago.

I went to McDonalds and ordered two "Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits." But there is no sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit on the McD's menu. Just Sausage and egg. You have to ask for cheese separately. And I know from ordering that plenty of times in the past that it doesn't matter who takes your order, or which McD's you order from, there's about a 50% chance you'll still get the sandwiches without cheese. Which is why I specifically, slowly, and intentionally speak to the person as if I am talking to a toddler to make sure they know to include the cheese.

The fact that I had to explain to the person taking my order three different times assured me that I would likely be getting two sandwiches without cheese, despite the fact that I wanted two with cheese.

And in the end, sure enough, even though she had "with cheese" displayed on the screen when I went through the drive through, somehow on the receipt she only rang me up for two sandwiches without cheese.
>>
File: cammy.jpg (37KB, 357x357px) Image search: [Google]
cammy.jpg
37KB, 357x357px
>stop off at mcdonalds for lunch
>two cars pulling into drive through in front of me
>drive through is two lanes
>notice a passenger in one of the cars
>take the other lane
>guy in front of me bangs out his order fast
>pull up and order before the car with the passenger moves
>pull up in front of them
>guy ahead of me has exact change or some shit because he's at the 2nd window already
>pay at 1st window
>lady is wearing fingerless gloves because its so cold out and she works in a window
>she's still pleasant
>zoom to next window
>handed bag with my 2 double cheeseburgers, thanked, and told to have a nice day
>mfw
>>
>>7366678
My order was completely wrong and i had sent it back, to which the owner (some deranged asian lady) stormed out of the kitchen with that same plate of food and started screaming and telling me they don't feed people for free and that i had to pay for the incorrect dish and the remade one (which they never did bring out anyway.)

I awkwardly sat there in silence and my friend asked for the check, to which he only left enough money for his food. I just left my uneaten incorrect food at the table and left. Fuck those people.
>>
>>7366979

What did he mean by this?
>>
one time i ordered a jr. chicken and when i got home it was a mcchicken

fucking score
>>
I usually get McDonald's every 2 weeks as a cheat meal.

My favorite a la carte combo is Two McDoubles with Big Mac Sauce, Water and 6 piece nuggets with ranch.

It's very filling and cheap.

McDonald's is not my favorite burger. Far from it, but the price is pretty good. I'm more of a fancy burger type of guy--Five Guys, Shack Shack, Five Napkin.
>>
File: 1446339747302.png (85KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
1446339747302.png
85KB, 312x332px
>>7367206

>Fancy Burger
>Five Guys
>>
>>7366451
What do you want? My personal info? Don't stop at McDonald's on the way to my house, I might honk at you.
>>
>>7365865
this is some incredible hyper shilling.
>>
File: q.gif (434KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
q.gif
434KB, 500x346px
>>7365865

>at a White Castle drive thru
>people in front of me drive away with no food
>get to the window
>"Hey, the people in front of you had their credit card declined and had no other way to pay. You want this Crave Case they ordered for free?"
>mfw
>>
>>7367344

I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>Be high as shit driving around with some friends.
>Its 1:30 am on a Monday night.
>pass a Taco Bell, with all of the lights and drive thru signs open
>I drive over there before I even tell my body to.
>man in the drive thru tells me to pull up straight to the window
>he tells us that they're closed, but then gives us all free large drinks.
>pretty sure he was high as well.

WEED N' TACO BELL LMAO
>>
>>7367466

Oh man you got a free 2 cents of SUGAR WATER. Fuck yeah!
>>
>>7367492
It wasn't just any sugar water, my friend, it was the delectable Mountain Dew Baja Blastâ„¢, my favorite thirst quencher
>>
>>7367503

The worst Mt Dew
>>
File: 1455211193641.jpg (100KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455211193641.jpg
100KB, 720x480px
>>7367578
The MEME-est Mt.Dew
>>
Jesus christ how can people stomach that shit? I ate half a 'quesalupa' the other day because it was the inly thing open at 4 am and now I'm shitting liquid fire.
>>
>>7367321
Nah, I was very polite about it and he was a bro. Maybe you should try manners some time and you'll be treated better.
>>
>>7367624
Eat more fiber
>>
>>7366776
So, out of curiosity. where did you pull 30% from? I've eaten a lot of fast food over the years, and I can count the times my order was wrong without taking my shoes off.
>>
>>7366715
You know it's possible to understand that what you're doing is shitty and still do it, right? It's not lacking empathy it's just not caring. You understand you're being a pain but you don't care, ya?
>>
File: 1440971701434.jpg (182KB, 918x627px) Image search: [Google]
1440971701434.jpg
182KB, 918x627px
>>7367206
>2 two patty burgers and a 6 piece nuggets with ranch is filling
who fucking knew
>>
>>7364727
aww, is life working at a fast food place too hard for the entitled baby?
>>
File: barbeau66.jpg (3KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
barbeau66.jpg
3KB, 284x177px
>>7368782

2 all meat paddies, special sauce, lemon cheese and they all on a sesame seed bun
>>
>>7363593
>place any value in doing their job well
Sometimes shit just happens. My location is staffed with a bunch of Chinese that can barely read or speak English. They have to be the ones to READ THE SCREENS and HAND OUT THE ORDERS because there's NO ONE ELSE TO DO IT.
All the native English speakers are shift leads/assistant managers that are stuck making the food, taking orders, and taking cash.
But regardless of all that, yes, if you don't check your order before you drive all the way across down you're a fucking retard and I'll laugh at you when you come back.
And if your receipt is from another location, tough titties, you have to drive back to them, not us.

>>7363598
People ask me for "fresh" Cinnabons all the time.
The joke here is that freshly-fried Cinnabons will be ice cold by the time they get to you. They need to sit in the heating cabinet for 10 minutes.

>>7364727
>dine-in customers want their $50 order to go, thinking they can cut line outside by ordering inside
Nice try asshole, all the food is made on the same line. Enjoy sitting in the lobby for 20 fucking minutes.

>>7365494
Honestly? It's okay. All the cheese is in the middle and there's none at the edges of the shell. In my neck of the woods everything is more expensive, and fuck paying $4 for a quesalupa.

>>7365563
You know there are different positions in a fast food restaurant, right?
All the underage kiddies get to sit at the front counter with their thumbs up their asses. Maybe once in a while if they're really bored they'll walk around the lobby. Nobody at my location cleans the lobby past wiping off tables, except for graveyard.
>>
>>7364727
You act like youre one or two people working at a time. You have a team of 4-5 people doing this shit. Its not even hrd.

I knwo thats bait though
>>
>>7365598
This guy knows. I work during my off season just for extra cash. I quit this last week because minimum wage went up in my state by 25 cents. Basically every regular worker in this town, a few hundred people, all got raises. Labor didn't go up. The next week, EVERYBODY except shift leads, managers, and graveyard had their hours cut in half. Straight up 40 to 20.

>>7365610
>one more thing
You are literally doing the job of two people for one paycheck. One person can stand in the same position for 8 hours, do nothing but cash out orders, and never stop moving. Another person can stand in the same position for 8 hours, do nothing but TAKE orders, and never stop having new customers coming in.
Now tell one of those people to do BOTH jobs.
That's "just one more thing".

>>7365621
>wow this nigga sure likes steak
>tell the little old Mexican lady to drop more steak
>pull out a fresh pan of steak
>use it all
I hope you enjoyed paying an extra $10 to mildly inconvenience me for 30 seconds.
>>
File: 1411421732090.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1411421732090.gif
84KB, 403x392px
I've never had an order fucked up in like two decades of ordering fast food. You people are fucking morons. Fries without salt? Ordering three meals? Pure honey as a side?

Stop being a little stupid bitch and order off the dollar menu. Get like three double McDoubles. If you complicate your order with stupid bullshit, it's expected they'll fuck it up.
>>
>got to wendys
>order $4 for 4 meal deal
>Order everything normal but with FOUNTAIN LEMONADE
>Specifically say Fountain Lemonade
>She rings up all natural lemonade
>Make sure I tell her with fountain lemonade
>She says she heard me, ok
>Say to myself "Fuck it, it's only 40cents more"
>Pull up to window to pay and she's filling it with the fountain lemonade
>Price is still the same
>When she hands it to me, tell her no, she rung me up for the natural lemonade so fill it with that
>She starts stuttering and looks pissed and starts filling a new cup with the lemonade

>Go to order a couple doubles
>I specifically say with no salt on patties and lettuce wrap with no buns(I worked at wendys before, there is a button for thi, they just put in a tray for you.
>Make sure I tell the guy at 1st window what I want again
>He shouts it out to them
>Get my burger for the bitch who got my frist order wrong 1st time
>Check it after leaving, plain with buns.

You can't make this shit up man.
>>
>>7366888
>ask them if the order on the screen is correct
>"yes"
>5 minutes later
>they storm in and wave their receipt in my face
>"THIS ORDER IS WRONG!!!"

>>7366920
I fucking dare you.

>>7367624
The first week I worked for TB I was fine.
The second week I'd shit my insides out every day halfway through my shift
The third week I was fine and I've never had a problem ever since.

>>7368839
>It's not even hard
Unless you're desperate, you won't last 6 months. Turnover is high for a reason.
>>
>>7368872
>Unless you're desperate, you won't last 6 months. Turnover is high for a reason.
I worked a year at wendy's, albeit on weekends only. it wasnt hard. Literally one task at a time.
>>
>>7368875
>Literally one task at a time
In other words, you've never worked a "slow" night in your life, and have never had 5 people filling 8 or 9 positions. Gotcha.
>>
>>7368881
Yeah, weve been short staffed, but you only focus on one thing a time. You brainlets dont understand this. If people see your trying hard and making sure youre doing it right, they dont care how long it takes. Only a retard(You kind of have to be to be a in this position as an adult) would try to do 10 things at 50% instead of 5 at 100%.
>>
>>7368904
You can't "focus on one thing" when there's two jobs that need to be done. What do you think happens when you're taking orders but not cashing them out? What happens when you and your crew are cranking out DT orders and nobody's making lobby? When the fuck is somebody going to do the dishes?
It's not as simple as "one more thing," literally everybody has to do this "one more thing" because anyone that can is squeezing it into the spare time they can make to do it.

>they don't care how long it takes
Holy shit how more fucking wrong can you be?
Upper management doesn't take excuses when you have 10+ minute wait times, no matter how much of their fault it is.
>>
>>7368933
>What do you think happens when you're taking orders but not cashing them out?
You don't even need a brain to cash out.
You can't remember menu items you see everyday for literally 8 hours straight?

>What happens when you and your crew are cranking out DT orders and nobody's making lobby?
That wouldn;t happen in a reasonable store. If front is low, the front can help with drive thru, but if front get's busy again, they redirect.
You;re creating problems where there are none.

>When the fuck is somebody going to do the dishes?

Sacrifice when either front or dt isnt busy. If neither is busy and this is a consistent thing, you'd be properly staffed.

Anything else?
>>
File: 1438358988193.jpg (687KB, 1992x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1438358988193.jpg
687KB, 1992x3000px
>>7368933
>Holy shit how more fucking wrong can you be?
If you guys are cranking out order efficient and not being lazy, letting customers know youre a little backed up and youre working hard to get their order, they wont care. Those who do care would've complained regardless.

No brains
>>
>>7368957
I suspect they have a corporate-mandated time by which they have to get each order out.
>>
>>7368961
I've worked fast food and they grade efficiency by demand and time to fill. If they're being flooded with time consuming orders and are backed up, management can see that.
>>
>>7368866
>>I specifically say with no salt on patties and lettuce wrap with no buns

You are the worst kind of person.
>>
>>7368971
So? You think management cares? Are you really going to explain to them every time you're slammed that your fill times went up because you told customers that you're a "little backed up" and worked to get their orders right?

I doubt that that is a viable long-term strategy.
>>
>>7368983
>So? You think management cares?
Management may be le evil bad guy, but the one thing they are NOT is illogical. They do not expect things that are impossible, you dumb fuck. They don't expect you to cook burgers in 20 seconds instead of 1 minute. How do yo unot get this,
>>
>>7368990
I don't think that management is evil. I don't think they expect you to make a burger in 20 seconds. But I do assume that they track fill time by order not by how many/what items are in the order.
>>
File: AIbDQRK.jpg (17KB, 386x246px) Image search: [Google]
AIbDQRK.jpg
17KB, 386x246px
>>7369001
Yeah, managment wants you to do a 20 burger order in the same time as a one burger order, because they're money hungry evil bastards who've never worked hard before.
>>
>>7364727
Look bith the service and consumers are shit
>>
>>7368982
yeah but I also have pre-hypertension/hypertension and didn't have time to cook at home.
>>
>>7369012
You think management looks at every stupid order? I guarantee you that management looks at fill times averaged out over a month. Like I said, I don't think management is evil. I wouldn't expect them to look at each order because it's not feasible. They probably look at items/order, price/order, etc. That won't tell you all that much about the night where they got a few 20-burger orders that were eventually balanced out by slightly smaller orders.
>>
>>7369027
No but they have algorithms that calculate how long an order should take based on what's in it.

Or maybe not because you know, management is full with retards doing this the hardest way possible.
>>
>>7365588
Fuck very funny mate thanks
>>
>>7369030
I'd be pretty impressed if they had an algorithm. I suppose it's expected today. I don't know why you're being so combative about this management thing. I think that (upper) management generally works hard and does their best to do a good and efficient job.
>>
>>7369042
I'm just letting you and every other fast food worker, if you do your job well, you have nothing to worry or stress about. If you're incompetant, it's hell. That's all im saying.
>>
>>7369050
I am not a fast food worker, nor have I ever been one. This is all speculation.
>>
>>7368933
This was my original target you fucking moron. The purpose of this conversation was to take on the complaints and gripes of a waggie.

>>7369061
>>
File: time_to_stop.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
time_to_stop.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>7369070
I think you need to take a chill pill, anon.
>>
>>7365753
>Order online
>They forgot about my order or something and 2 hours later I receive a cold pizza from the place half a mile away
>>
>>7369080
>Please forgive my laziness and sever short term memory for not understanding the direction of the conversation.
You're forgiven.
>>
>eating at taco hell
>>
>>7365598
If you honestly believe this then you are beyond help. Everything ever is the hardest thing until you experience more.
Sometimes you should listen to your elders, they're not always old fogeys full of shit, sometimes they might actually know something about the thing that you are trying.

Fast food is easy food. You will not understand this until you think you're hot shit and try to go on an actual line, where you encounter food that can be undercooked or overcooked. Again, it is a job you give to 15 year old teenager persons.
>>
>>7363565
cuz when i worked there, we all showed up baked out of our skulls and on break we did things like drink Wisers straight.

be thankful there was no jizz there OP
>>
>>7365860
they just don't understand, they don't have perspective, and if you even suggest that they could be wrong, my goodness the butthurt
>>
>>7366528
I thought of this but it's not a one person operation, you need some dillhole in it with you for real safety
>>
>>7366920
Oh my goodness i've tried. Being white is hard right now, they've hired the minorities over, fired them, got a new selection and fired them too. There can't possibly be some "customer can't be hired' rule, I'm intimate with their workings. I'm just white and they can't hire white people.
>>
>>7369210
It's never hard, don't lie
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.