[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did your parents pour in your cereal when you were all out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

What did your parents pour in your cereal when you were all out of milk?

Mine usually did apple juice. Was p good 2bh
>>
File: Ohshitniggerwhatreyoudoing.gif (918KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Ohshitniggerwhatreyoudoing.gif
918KB, 250x141px
>>7360636
I.. I dont.. what?

If we ran out of milk for cereal, I had dry cereal.
Or oatmeal.
Or a Cereal Bar.

Who the fuck pours foreign liquids into cereal
>>
File: 1446871762396.png (2MB, 987x915px) Image search: [Google]
1446871762396.png
2MB, 987x915px
>>7360636
>parents have to make your cereal
were you too retarded to be trusted with a gallon of milk anon?
>>
>>7360636
When we ran out of milk my parents would go out and buy more because we weren't poor.
>>
>>7360668
My parents made my breakfast and packed me a bagged lunch for school.

Is this not common? My mom even wrote qt notes on my napkins that I had to look at surreptitiously to not ruin my rep.
>>
File: il_570xN.601914992_cc2s.jpg (142KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.601914992_cc2s.jpg
142KB, 570x570px
>>7360676
>eating cereal
>not poor
>>
>>7360677
I had open lunch since 8th grade lil nigga. I've repressed memories of lunch before that date except for cookie fridays.
>>
>>7360677
breakfast i understand, cereal i don't. something so easy to make should be left to a kid to do so they learn something, not coddle them by making them fucking everything
>>
>>7360636
My parents went to the corner grocer a few houses down and bought a cheap quart. I could not imagine using juice or god forbid, water.
>>
>>7360636
My parent's religion actually forbids drinking milk so we used water. If we didn't have water(water got cut off a lot), we'd use Apple cider and vinegar.
>>
>>7360636
Wait....what?
If we ran out of milk, we just didn't eat cereal. Simple as that. My parents weren't so fucked up that they'd pour fucking juice on cereal. Did your parents do a lot of drugs, anon? I'm sorry.
>>
Orange juice on muesli is pretty good, its actually the traditional way to eat it.
>>
My parents love me so we weren't ever out of milk
>>
I was the weird kid who only ate dry cereal.
>>
>>7360682
We were poor, we ate banana slices in milk.
>>
>>7360636
Soy milk.

Not bad.
>>
water, but only on frosted flakes

bretty gud familee
>>
black coffee and honey
>>
>>7360677
>My mom even wrote qt notes on my napkins that I had to look at surreptitiously to not ruin my rep.

Looking back it was a sweet sentiment, but goddamn mom don't put me on blast in front of the homies like that!
>>
>>7360719
What fresh hell is this?!
Which cult denies milk but allows vinegar honey nut loop breakfasts?
>>
>>7360655
>>7360720
>being this rused
>>
>>7360901
I'm guessing one of the regions of India, but I admit to not actually knowing.
>>
File: file.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>7360636
Better put some water on that shit
>>
>>7360668

I make my kid's cereal.
>>
>>7360924
That was my first thought too, but there are so many rando Indian sects I wasn't about to search for it.

How about Janism. Foods that are forbidden-
- potatoes, or any root vegetable
- meat, fish, eggs
- onions
- garlic
- wine or any fermented drink
- honey
- figs
- unfiltered water (may contain bacteria)
- mushrooms or any fungus
- eating anything at night
- eating anything which was prepared the day before (may contain bacteria)
- any food containing yeast
- dairy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jain_vegetarianism
>>
Powder coffee creamer and water

Kind of a regular thing too
>>
>>7360939
You're teaching them to be good liberal democrats by not doing things for themselves. You're tossing independence and self confidence building out the window because I know if you're one of those "let me take care of my wittle baby" helicopter parents with a mere bowl of cereal then you damn sure aren't allowing them to do anything substantive.
>>
Half and Half Creamer.

Not even joking.
>>
>>7360636
damn you for making me remember the shitfest that is powdered milk
>>
>anything but milk in cereal
I would just have waffles or eggs until my mom got milk later that day
>>
>>7360973
Shut up I love my son.
>>
>>7360636
Pepsi
>>
>>7360636
If we were out of whole milk, you just pour in some nonfat milk and deal with it.

I dont see why you guys didnt do that.
>>
muesli with blak coffee or orange juice. So much better than milk
>>
My friend puts apple juice in his cereal.
Well I guess he's not really a friend, but I know him.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
We always had milk, it was the cereal we couldn't afford. We crushed up saltines with milk and that was cereal. Didn't have the real deal until i spent the night at a friend's house when I was 10, turns out he was a poor fuck too but his parents splurged and used Club crackers. Sometimes they had some very sweet cornbread to dip in the leftover milk. Was tasty.

Not always though... He used to try to cook hotdogs on his heating vent. Fuckin haram^2. One time we were having a picnic over the vent and i spilled a large glass of milk down the vent. They never invited me back.
>>
>>7361341
What did you usually use the nonfat milk for? Surely didn't keep a nonfat milk around as a backup?

>Don't call me Shirley
>>
>>7360636
if I don't have any milk at all I'll just eat it dry or something else entirely. If there's just a bit of milk left sometimes I'll use some coffee creamer to get it up to a respectable liquid level. I actually prefer doing it this way whenever I'm making instant oatmeal or something.
>>
>>7360956
Christ, what does that even leave left at that point?
>>
>>7360636
Never had cereal with milk, always had it with yoghurt or filmjölk (nordic dairy product made from soured milk, similar to yogurt, but is produced using different bacteria and cultured at a lower temperature than yogurt, which gives it a different taste and texture)
>>
>>7361438
For the family members who drink nonfat.
>>
File: 1449894174879.jpg (266KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449894174879.jpg
266KB, 1200x1200px
My older sister just squeezed some out of her breasts when we were out.
>>
>>7360636
if we ran out of milk for cereal i just got the belt for breakfast
>>
I would use the fermented half empty glasses of Bailey's strewn about the table from the previous evening, tip-toe over my parents into my bedroom and be kind of happy. It meant I wouldn't have to go to school that morning.
>>
File: 1454017209047.jpg (53KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1454017209047.jpg
53KB, 500x383px
>>7361529
>>
>>7361733
I suppose all prisoners of war are pathetic too, in your feeble mind. When you lack freedom and are beaten, it's called torture.

Now go play with salt and razors.
>>
Beer and the cereal was a bowl full of Bugles.
>>
nah when i was a kid i hated milk so i ate my cereal dry

prolly why i'm short as all fuck
>>
>>7361341
>whole milk on cereal
Wowser, what fatasses. We had a consensus it was way too fatty for drinking in itself and for cereal.
Ever used whole milk for coffee and cooking.
>>
>>7362055

dietary fat doesn't make you fat. excess calorie consumption does. maybe you just shouldn't have been eating the cereal lmao
>>
>>7362058
It's easy to go overboard with whole milk though, considering it has just about half more calories than beer.
Sure, you can stay thin eating a bag of chips a day and absolutely nothing else, but it ain't healthy nor satisfying.
>>
>>7362076

It's easy to go overboard with whole milk though

maybe the problem is that you don't measure it and go overboard

>Sure, you can stay thin eating a bag of chips a day

maybe you should actually not do this either i don't get your point
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.