[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, guys, I was going through my spices and found this bag that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (738KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
738KB, 2592x1456px
Sup, guys, I was going through my spices and found this bag that I brought from Israel a couple of years ago. I can't remember what it is and the smel and taste arent familiar, looks like fine greyish powder. Can anyone understand what is written on the bag? It's probably hebrew, but may be arabic.
>>
>>7359965
>couple of years ago

Old. Stale. Throw it out.
>>
Looks like ash
>>
>>7359968
Probably someone's grandma in that bag
>>
How do you bring back a big bag of powder from a foreign country and just forget what it is?

Maybe it's the ashes of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>7359965
Nana's ashes kek
>>
>>7359977
>Jesus was cremated.
You're a fucking idiot, son.
>>
>>7359967
Its sealed well, don't think it had lost all the flavour.
>>
>>7359986
Who's to say he wasn't? That's one way to explain the disappearance of his body: ashes. Seems more plausible than ascending to heaven.
>>
>>7359990
>Its sealed well

No, it's not. It's in a plastic bag (permeable) with a knot tied in it. Regardless of how it was stored "a couple years" is a very long time for a powdered spice. You should be thinking "a couple months", not years.
>>
hey don't listen to these faggots, if the powder has decent taste, use it.

Search for jew spice in google to see if you can't figure out what it is.
>>
>>7359965
Describe the taste. Did you try the egg method?
>>
>>7360026
I don't really know hot to describe the taste of a spice, also not familiar with egg method, will look into it.
>>
>>7359965
i keep my weed in those very same jars.
>>
>>7360033
It's the best way to become a spice master
>>
File: 1.jpg (59KB, 494x478px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
59KB, 494x478px
Also rate my spice rack, just got it today.
>>
>>7360026
>>7360033
Forgive my ignorance but what is this "Egg Method" that you speak of
>>
>>7360153
A reference to a retarded attempt at forcing a maymay
>>
>>7360039
Nice rack, but lacks visible tags. Also sun+spices=bad.
Was the bag stored in a dry, cool and dark place?

>>7359993
>That's one way to explain the disappearance of his body: ashes
It just got lost. It's not like we kept trace of the body of every hairy vagabond from that time.
>>
>>7359965
hope it's cynide u jew bastard
>>
>>7360335
I was goint to put some lables on them, just didn't have time yet and they are not in direct sunlight so I think the spices will be ok at least for a couple of months until I refill the jars.
>>
>>7360734
...one teaspoon full of arsenic, then add half a teaspoon full of strychnine and then just a pinch of cyanide.
>>
White phosphorus.
>>
>>7359965

cardamom?
>>
>>7361751
No, I know that smell, its something else.
>>
I'm trying to figure out how you can bring that back from a foreign country only 2 years ago and forget what it is. You're literally a retard, OP. I bet you smoke cannabis too.
>>
File: Mushrooman.jpg (38KB, 220x273px) Image search: [Google]
Mushrooman.jpg
38KB, 220x273px
>>7359977
>>7359986
>>7359993
>>7360335
>they didn't read Marv Marx's eyewitness account from 1971
>mfw it was a decoy
>>
dried American tax dollars
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.