[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maid Cafe's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2447x2447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2447x2447px
Have you been to a maid cafe in Japan? Did you enjoy the food? This was taken at At Home Cafe in Akihabara.
>>
>>>/jp/
>>
>>7358991
maid cafes sound like a good idea, but the food looks terrible
only redeemable thing is the hot maids
and i can't help but imagine the food being prepared by some greasy weirdo
>>
>>7358991
Tried it.
Bland and souless like all Japanese food.
I couldn't wait to leave that country.
>>
>>7359037
People like you are just as bad as weebs. Why the obsessive hatred for Japanese food? And I'm guessing most other things Japanese.
They have some good food and they have some bad food.
They have some great food and they have some terrible food.
Just like every country.
>>
I'd rather go to hooters.
>>
>>7359082
>rice, fish and noodles in salty greasy water
>basically their whole cuisine
>"good"
yeah no.
>>
>>7359150
Any kind of meat
>literally just a dead animal
Fruits and vegetables
>literally just plants
Soup
>water mixed with basically anything
Can you believe people actually consider this stuff food?
>>
>>7359169
it's not the same, faggot, you know what i mean, just admit that gook rice and fish are overpriced bland, slave driver.
>>
>>7359183
What you described isn't specific to Japanese food. And sayings its their whole cuisine is just retarded. I know you're trying to bash weaboos but you're sounding a lot worse than them right now. You haven't had a single sound reason to hate Japan any more than any other country.
>>
>>7358991
How was the food anyways OP? I heard maid cafes weren't the best foodwise, but the food isn't really the main attraction there I guess.
>>
File: IMG_20160205_151717.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160205_151717.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
I was at a Maid café in Akihabara just a few days ago actually, though I didn't eat anything. Interesting experience though.
>>
>>7359214
Will they still do shit for you even if you don't order anything? Do you pay just to go in?
>>
>>7359237
At the one we went to, we payed 500¥ to go in (that's $4). Another 500 for beer and they danced and sang and took polariods of us and all that shit. It was fun.
>>
>>7359210
I went in under the impression it would be awful, and was pleasantly surprised when it was only average. Plus an old man jumped up on stage and took photos with a princess tiara on. Good experience but would never again.
>>
>>7359082
I don't like Japanese food.
It's bland and superficial.
I don't like Japanese people.
They are bland and superficial.
>>
>>7359082
Well maid cafe food has a reputation for being ok but overpriced.
>>
>>7359505
because you are deep and interesting and worthy of everyone's attention?
>>
I have been to @home Cafe twice now, OP. Both times I was there I ordered EXACTLY what is in your photo (the meal on the bottom)

Its called the Princess Plate and I found it to be perfectly fine. My boyfriend got an omurice and said it was pretty good.
The egg/omelette and little steakette were the best parts of my meal. The salad was the same as any salad anywhere and the rice was sweet and sticky which I'm personally not a big fan of.

Go to Maid Cafes expecting high prices but a fun and unique experience with acceptable-tier food. Its about the maids, not the meal.
>>
yes, was overpriced
food was decent, mostly sweets
maids were a cute
im sure the maids go back into yankee-mode when they're off work.

i want to fuck a japanese yankee girl while she yells "KORRRRRRA!" at me
>>
>>7359208
>"You haven't had a single sound reason to hate Japan"
>gook rice and fish are overpriced bland, slave driver
learn to read, chink.
>>
>>7358991
I have never been to a maid cafe where the women there are even reasonably attractive. Pugs all around. From the looks of the pictures put up here too it looks like a pork party there as well.

>pay money so some out of shape pig can serve you luke warm food your wife/girlfriend can cook for yourself at home

I really don't see the appeal.
>>
>>7359604
>implying you need a reason to hate anything

Stop talking with this neo-liberal piece of shit, anon. You're wasting your time.
>>
>>7359037
I guess if the taste of butter or salt isn't overshadowing everything else your delicate American palette can't handle it.
>>
>>7359604
When I was younger my grandfather told me stories of his time in Burma during the war.
I will never buy a Japanese product in my life.
>>
>>7359630
>implying anyone here has a wife or girlfriend
>>
>>7358991
Maid Cafes NEVER have good food. You're paying for the experience. The food is always expensive and its always bad. The most you can ever hope for is medicore.
>>
>>7359948
You sound like you speak from experience?
>>
>>7359952
I live in Tokyo. I've only been to a maid cafe once, but I knew a German guy who was super into them. He couldn't get enough of the cute shit, but he always said the food in all of them was terrible.
>>
>>7358991
>ketchup on your omurice
Why do nips think this is a good idea?
Between that and drowning things in mayo I just don't understand their obsession with condiments.
>>
>>7359630
They are all butt ugly but in the photos you take with them they look so cute? Super misleading. There was one girl working who I can only assume was the token bitch (that or she was just having a bad day). She didn't smile once and it was funny comparing her to all the others which are like OH MASTER LETS SING THIS MAGIC SPELL
>>
>>7359947
Sorry.
>>
>>7360057

Ketchup + egg seems pretty popular all over the place.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.