[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fat are you, /ck/? Are you currently trying to lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 25

File: image.png (841KB, 1102x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
841KB, 1102x1600px
How fat are you, /ck/?

Are you currently trying to lose weight?
What are your experiences with different diets?

150kg (300 amerilards) here, feeling like pic related most of the time. Currently trying a regular old calorie reduction diet.
>>
>>7358355

5'11", only about 170lbs. Could stand to lose a little weight since I have a fair belly, or put on muscle and cut some fat. But I dunno, I can't seem to care enough to bother.
>>
>>7358355
I was 245 during the summer of last year, at present I'm 186. I survive off a roast beast wrap a day.
>>
>>7358355
I'm 5'4 and 160 and I can't stand it. I'm trying to eat less and do more exercises but it's so hard when I'm away at college.
Fuck bein overweight
>>
>>7358366
Grill or manlet?
>>
Real talk, through how many long term diets have you been?

I lost most of my unhealthy weight over the course of a year or so about 4 times in my teenage years and adulthood with different diet and excercise approaches. It always seems to go well but at one point I just crack and end up fatter than ever before.
I'm just about done with this shit.
>>
>>7358355
150 kg is way more than 300 pounds you lying fucking hamplanet
>>
>>7358385

Exactly 10% more, in fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 236x213px
>>7358362
So you're just having one meal a day? That sounds terrible. When would you even have it? In the morning, then you'll be hungry as fuck in the evening and the other way around you'll feel un-energetic all day.
>>
>>7358385
I'm sorry as a youropoor im not familiar with your retarded measuring sytems.
We have this great sytem where everything is neatly in order in steps of 10 or 100 so even idiots and immigrants can figure it out...
>>
>>7358394
It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make until I'm not a fat fuck
>>
I'm 5'5" and 190-ish pounds. I feel like I look much thinner than that, but I do worry about how my neck and chin look, and my stomach sticks out a bit more than I'd like. I'd be happy with about 160.

I'm not bothering with a strict diet, just making more home-made lunches and including more fruits, vegetables, and water in my diet while reducing refined sugar, breads, and fast food. I've been lapsing a bit the last couple days, but I've been eating less overall, and replacing sweets with fruits.
>>
>>7358402
>superiority complex
>too lazy/dumb to spend 15 seconds looking up an English to Metric converter app
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 480x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 480x647px
>>7358409
>everyone must conform to my standards of measurement, not the other way around even though 99% of the world use a different, better system and I'm currently posting on a taiwanese knitting board

Ask me how I guessed your nationality.
I added the american measurement out of consideration knowing that american posters are more comfortable with it.
But with that kind of attitude you can fuck right off.
>>
>>7358376
Grill :(
I don't *look* overweight as a good chunk comes from my boobs, but my thighs are massive and I want to get rid of my belly.
>>
>>7358404
Well cudos to your commitment. I'm just saying there are probably much less painfull yet similar effective methods out there.
>>
>>7358419
If find it actually a lot easier to lose weight when I'm on my own than around my family since I'm super concious about eating and especially working out around other people.

Maybe for you the opposite works, go out excercise with your friends.

But honestly 160 doesn't sound bad.
All the lardasses ITT will ask for pics soon
>>
>>7358355
>150kg (300 amerilards) here
330, you uneducated shit-hand
>>
>>7358419
>a good chunk comes from my boobs

Yes, I will need pics. Trust me, I'm a nutrition expert, I will use this information to design your perfect diet.
>>
6'1
190 pounds
need to put on muscle and lose fat as i currently have minor mantitties and a pretty decent gut
been running recently and watching how much i eat, but working at a pizza place really doesnt help me since i apparently have the willpower of a fucking goldfish when it comes to pizza
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 1200x787px
>>7358443
I will not be lectured by an american about education, thank you.
>>
>>7358433
At home there's never a lot of food, so it's easier for me to hold off and not over eat. Also I tend to not eat junk food around my mom because she'll criticize me.
At my dorm my roommate always brings snacks and I'm a weak bitch. The dining hall I eat at is portion controlled so I think I've done alright with not gaining anymore weight than I have.
>>7358446
Nice try tho
>>
5'9, 155lbs

I'm fine with my weight but I drink excessively and would probably drop 10 lbs if I did. I tell myself that tomorrow I'll change, but then I pass out and forget.
>>
>>7358452
Is food tolerable at your college cafeteria?
Here in Germany it's pigdisgustin so I always end up at chinese take out or kebap or something which is great in comparison but also fattening.
>>
>>7358362
>survive off a roast beast wrap a day
this is why you're fat anon. you don't give a fuck about actually eating properly.
>>
>>7358464
I always wondered with all the alcoholics on this board - but few seem to be overweight - do you not eat? Like at all? Because the amount some here drink is staggering but so are the calories in booze.
>>
>>7358466
It's okay, most of the time I'm having chicken and rice and end up eating only half of it because it's very meh.

Although, my campus has this great wing place down the road and my school also has their own wings every Friday for "late night".
I'm thankful for how large my campus is because all the walking I do probably burns off the extra calories I get from all the wings I eat
>>
>>7358474
calories in booze aren't metabolised in the same way as calories in food anon. a lot passes through you.
>>
>>7358474
Depends. Beer benders I eat normally, liquor benders not so much. Generally I have eggs, toast for breakfast, smoothie when I get to work, generally 1 or 2 cups of tea at work, leftovers for lunch, nuts or popcorn during my conference period and meat/carb/veg for dinner. I imagine I consume 2200 to 2750 calories a day. I used to clear a handle of vodka about every 36 hours, but I wouldn't eat for about two weeks, then I'd vomit my brains out, so I stopped doing that.

Now, I generally start with two stiff screwdrivers, work and kill about a 12 pack after work. I'm amazed I have kept my job for almost 6 years now.
>>
>>7358475
Not to sound preachy but walking around for a little bit is probably not that usefull and sure won't burn off the chicken wings.

Personally I found excercise to be pretty uselless.
If I ride a bike for an hour and burn 500 kcal I'll get so hungry that I'll eat 1000 kcal for dinner and it was all for nothing.
Much easier to just not excercise, then only 500 for dinner, or in your case no wings.

This is probably terrible advice. [spoiler]I'm sorry[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 500x489px
>>7358478
>>
>>7358478
wut

you absorb the alcohol from your stomach into your blood stream where it is metabolized into acetylaldehyde.

its metabolized into acetylaldehyde just like glucose is. Your body cant tell the difference between acetylaldehyde made from pyruvate vs. alcohol.
>>
I'm about 15 lbs overweight but it fluctuates like mad, depending on if I crush a lot of beers that week or not. I've got a slight belly and chubby thighs (which as a female I don't care as much, as a male I think I'd look oddly distributed) but I came out of a horrible eating disorder last year. I could barely get mixed greens or an egg in me without throwing up.

I'd like to get more fit and overall feel better. I take the extra weight as my body being normal again even tho now I can only stomach real tame foods like fish, rice, and soup and greens bc my gut is real messed up. I don't feel good about being chubby but I know my body needs food after all that and I like drinking.
>>
>>7358487
Do people know you're an alcohol?
With these kind of things you think you can keep it a secret but people tend to get suspicious real quick.
>>
>>7358492
yeah you might be fatter but you will be stronger
>>
I used to be a chub (200lb) but now that I know how to calorie I'm down to 140lb
>>
uh 5'9 135 skelly here
>>
>>7358500
15 lbs is like nothing don't worry about it. As a womyn it's probably not even unhealthy.

Better to watch that eating disorder, sounds nasty. Why can't you stomach certain foods, what do you mean your gutt is messed up?
>>
>>7358497
i thought if you drink heavily your body can't absorb all the calories in you and starts dumping them in your piss
>>
>>7358355
167, was 400 2 years ago
>>
>>7358449
there are proven diminishing returns in education budgets anon.
>>
OP here, is there actually any really fat or obese people ITT? Starting to feel a bit discouraged among all you mildly overweight guys...
>>
>>7358511
I'm just like 5'3 so it adds up to s lot on my frame is all. I can't do greasy or acidic or fatty foods BC the doctor told me my stomach/esophageal lining is thinned and sensitive from so little food/throwing it back up. For upwards of four years. I've been in recovery for almost a year so I probably could eat "bad" foods but I'm trying to eat a lot of better for you foods to satiate that disordered feeling without neglect.

Alcohol probably doesn't do me no favors but eh I've liked it for way too long
>>
Used to weigh 338, down now to 296 (since the end of November). I seem to be stuck here, the scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks, and I have been following the same diet and exercise plan. WTF? Yesterday (because of the Superbowl) was the first time since before Thanksgiving that I drank any alcohol or ate anything fatty/unhealthy. And I felt LIKE SHIT this morning. That was a real lesson. I can't believe I made it through the holidays and stuck to my diet and exercise, then blew it on Superbowl Sunday, only to wake up feeling like hammered shit. Lesson learned.
>>
>>7358513
Nice. How you done it?
>>
>>7358355
5'9"

22.5 bmi

I still need to lose 20 pounds.

Also my /v/irgin boyfriend drinks Diet Coke all day. Which is a little sad, but I can't make people change.
>>
>>7358515
You want to spend 8% of your GDP on education, better 10% or else you'll sooner or later have to deal with a severe lack of highly-trained individuals in any branch of the economy.

Though I guess you americans can just get your doctors and engineers from south america and asia...
>>
>>7358512
well there is a couple different pathways that depend on how much alcohol has been consumed or genetics. These still end in acetylaldehyde even if there may be different intermediates.

the overall effect of these different pathways is really just a difference in speed of metabolism.
>>
>>7358502
If they know they should stop letting me teach their kids.
>>
5'9, 113 lbs

tfw anorexic and you go here to look at food and torture yourself

I could eat a pizza, a dozen donuts, and the whole Mcd menu but i starve myself and eat veggies instead
>>
>>7358520
Well, get your eating disorder under control first and go on a diet later or else things will go terribly wrong.

If you're really just 15lb overweight you're probably safe in the looks department, be more confident.
I recently looked at old pictures of me after one of my diets and I still remember being very unsatisfied about my body still but looking from today I think damn, I was like a 7/10, I could have hooked up with somebody for fucks sake...
>>
>>7358544
I wish I could swap minds with an anorexic person and fatten him/her up while he suffers my body back to a healthy size...
>>
5'10''
171~ lb

I want to get down to 160 for a bike tour I want to do this summer.
>>
>>7358547
same oh god...even before I saw myself get taken over the disorder. Its such a self esteem bs issue because now I'm 24 and remember being 19 and thinking I was disgusting and I'd love to go back. Thanks for the support friend! I hope you are healthy
>>
File: ApproPie2011b.jpg (109KB, 650x443px) Image search: [Google]
ApproPie2011b.jpg
109KB, 650x443px
>>7358449
That's the federal budget you fucking mongoloid. Do us all a favor and jump off the nearest bridge with stones in your pockets.
>>
About 63 kilos, I'm 6'1. Skinnyfat but I eat like absolute shit and do no exercise. Feels bad but hopefully I'll get a bit better in college.
>>
>>7358355
5'11" 175 lbs, muscular. Keto diet for the last few months. Only weighed 10 lbs more then, but I'm replacing my fat with muscle, so my weight is staying the same. Waist is 3" smaller and BMI charts seem kind of useless now. There's no way I have 24% bodyfat. Best guess is 15-20%.

As a young man, I was over 200 lbs, probably 30% bf, so I didn't look so great. Never "dieted" and I don't really consider this keto thing a diet. It's just the way I eat now, and I feel fine. It's almost impossible to binge on vegetables, fats and proteins. You're just fucking full. You can somehow eat the shit out of carbs and still come back and do it again the next day. Shit like eating a whole large pizza by yourself, and thinking to yourself it'd be cool to do it again in a couple days. But you feel like crap when you're overweight. Like really. I felt like crap physically. Hope you figure out something that works for you.

Oh, and I don't go to the gym. That shit is gay. Just get a set of dumbbells.
>>
>>7358448
I have this same fucking problem. I just keep eating pizza even though my mind says no.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 236x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 236x519px
>>7358599
>mfw keto diet is always right

I still can't believe that shit works. I'm still really reluctant to try it though. Maybe if this one fails it will be my next diet haha.
>>
>>7358355
6'13'' 225lbs.
I could lose quite a bit but don't really care until clothes start feeling tight and going around my daily business starts making me sweat and pant and all that.
I jog regularly, three-four times and as many hours a week.
>>
>>7358599
>i don't go to the gym

I've been doing some very basic strength training for just 20 minutes or so a day for the past week with 5kg weights since I have essentially no muscels left from years of not excercising.

But after that tiny amount allready my elbow joints fucking hurt and I'm getting really scared. Muscle ache is no problem since I know it's not permanent but I don't want to hurt my joints.
Is that shit normal when you do strength training?
>>
>>7358632
It started to really hit me when I realized I no longer fit into the seats in most cafes / restaurants and I arkwardly bump into people when squeezing through tables.

Don't let it get to that point, it's fucking embarassing.
>>
>>7358642
Doubt that would be physically possible to happen before I dropped all exercise, now I just have a manageable beer gut.
>>
>>7358622
Oh, you can still fail keto if you go way over your target calorie intake. I think the biggest reason crash diets don't work very well is you can only sustain them physically and mentally for so long before you get sick or tired of it, but haven't put any thought into what your future self's diet will be. Regression occurs without that plan in place. Better to pick something you can just do forever, and your weight will dip quickly but slow down eventually. Losing more than a pound a week probably isn't a permanent change. Indicates you haven't addressed a lifestyle change. But yeah, keto is great. It's not magic though.
>>
>>7358657
Forgot to look on your height there. Used to calculate with manlet sizes.

Yeah, you're foing to be fine...
>>
Yes, I am. I've been trying to eat at a calorie deficit for about two years now (it will be in May). When I began, I was at about 210lbs, and after a year, I got down to about 190lb, but I've gained it all back. I still live at home, and that is about 95% of the problem. Hell, when I went away for college, I didn't put on the "Freshman 15" but instead LOST 10lbs.

Anyways, just before New Years I bought a stationary bike on Amazon, and I've been biking between 20 and 40 minutes daily, and have gradually done this on medium resistance; my goal by the start of June is to be able to ride hard for 15+ minutes of my workout at the "5" level of its settings (goes from 1-8).
>>
>>7358671
Should also mention that I'm 5'11.
>>
>>7358633
You should chose a weight that you can do 8-12 reps x3 sets, with about a minute or 2 rest in-between sets. You only want to do it every other day so the muscles heal/rebuild. The first couple weeks your muscles will be sore as hell, but that goes away if you keep at it. If something hurts your joints or tendons, stop. Either really back it off and try to build yourself back up slowly, or see a doctor. Do not hurt yourself.
>>
>>7358660
You're absolutely right but when I'm on a diet I kinda want to see quick and substantial results because you know, why go through all the Troubles if not for experiences like suddenly fitting in your old shirts again.

I realize it's a problem but I kinda push it to the back of my head when I'm dieting. I assume that's what many people do...
>>
>>7358419
I would fuck those juicy plump thighs all day long

Don't be sad baby
>>
>>7358671
A year of diet for 20 lbs.

Jesus. Are you sure you didn't cheat? That sounds depressing. Good luck with your bike though. Have one too since I'm too embarassed to wiggle my flabby body through the street s for everyone to see...
>>
>>7358687
seconded
>>
>>7358678

It took years to put it on, so it'll probably take a couple to take it off. But the first few months are where it happens fast. Just don't think of it as a diet. Set the parameters of what you eat, how much, and within those parameters buy and cook all the food you like eating. This is how you eat now. Your body changes, and you never have to obsess about it.
>>
>>7358689
Yeah, it sucks. The first year was pretty easy for me. I was eating around 1900-2000 calories per day, and it was a breeze. Then I absolutely got wrecked in 2015, and I was regularly having weeks where there wouldn't be a day that I'd eat >2500. There was one stretch that I remember where I went about two weeks straight where I didn't eat less than 3000. So far in 2016, I've been averaging around 2300 from eating which isn't great, but at least it's a deficit - and keep in mind that it doesn't even factor in the calories burned from working out lightly now.

As I said though, having to live at home again is what is fucking me up hard. Dealing with what my mother will eat (she's obese of course) is like dealing with a child most of the time, so I end up being like a fed up parent and just eat whatever shit I make for her. It doesn't help that she brings home really bad food/drinks on her way home all the time for me, and I'm too weak willed to not eat/drink them even though I've literally (yes, I mean LITERALLY) asked her about 300 times in the last two years to stop bringing me shit like that.
>>
>>7358522
90% keto, had started off with a traditional diet with just a deficit.
>>
>>7358529
you fail to realize that federal spending doesn't account for all school spending as that happens at the state and city level as well.
>>
>>7358722
My bad then, should habe done proper research.
So is the US having a pathetic educational system just a stereotype?
>>
>>7358712
For me it's the opposite situation with my family since they are all healthy as fuck and excell at sports, even my extended family of aunts, nieces and so on.
I'm the only fat fuck around and sometimes I think they're worried I might croak all of a sudden when no one's looking. My brother is like a flawless skinny slightly ripped version of me and im jelly as fuck. Mfw can't blame muh genetics..,
>>
Eat 1800 calories or so depending on body size.

Wow so hard. Do cardio to speed things along.
>>
98kg, down from my peak of 107kg like two years ago. A lot more muscle now though as my job is very physical.
I'm not so much trying to lose weight as to stop being an alcoholic which is a bit harder than not eating Macdonalds five times a week.
I think fancy fad diets are replacements for not wanting to get off your ass and exercise. I also think gym culture turns a lot of people off because for some reason they think you can only get fit if you have a membership which is a load of shit.
>>
5'8" 67kg grill, I just a year or two ago I was ~58kg so my clothes don't fit so well now.
Need to go for about 1200 cal to lose weight, I just like cooking a lot and trying things for the sake of it.
>>
181 cm, 117 kg (I was 70 kg 3 years ago)
I don't care anymore, I eat whatever I want.
>>
>>7358417
holy shit, you're obese AND retarded. life's just not working out well for you is it
>>
5'5" 112 lb gorl
>not heavy enough 2 be curvy jewess
>not skelly enough 2 be waif

fuck me
>>
File: 1452900581280.jpg (51KB, 716x689px) Image search: [Google]
1452900581280.jpg
51KB, 716x689px
>>7358786
>fuck me
Location, bby?
>>
>>7358786
thats like the optimal weight

why not work out a little bit to get toned
>>
>>7358795
that's the plan, senpai
>>
>5'5 manlet
>around 135 lbs last i checked
>asian diet of tons of rice and fish/poultry
When am i going to die anons?
Im not skinny fat or fit(dont workout) but my lower belly has beenfattening up while i have a 6 pack above it, it looks fucking weird.
>>
>>7358731
kinda.
Wealthy communities can put a lot of money into their grade school systems, resulting in higher quality education. Similarly, poorer communities often lack the funds to invest in quality teachers in addition to a pervasive apathetic attitude among students and parents
>>
>>7358807
You can put as much money into schools as you'd like but it's not going to help much when the students come from shit homes and broken families. Take LA Unified for instance; you could fund half of the US with what they pump into there from what I've read about over the years.
>>
>>7358811
>"pervasive apathetic attitude among students and parents"
>>
>>7358813
Yes I read that the first time. I wasn't arguing with you, I was trying to agree with you on the family part of it.
>>
5'6 210 lbs. FeelsBadMan.jpeg
>>
>>7358632
>>7358642
fucking wut?
if you are 6'13 go swimming, not jogging, you're going to wear out your knees double time and tall people are extra special voulnerable to scaring in the heart from excercize/ cardio.
>>
In August last year I decided I wanted to lose weight. I'm 5'3" and I weighed 144 lbs so I was a little on the chubby side. I'm now down to 113 lbs. I just started tracking what I eat with an app, and keeping up a calorie deficit. I still have a few more lbs to go until I hit my goal weight. But getting into meal prepping and cooking healthier food has been fun.
>>
57 kg at 158cm

I need to drop a few kilos to look cuter...
>>
>>7358758
It's hard if you're used to 4000. cutting your food consumption in half is a aignificant change for anyone, fat or not fat...
>>
5'5" 140 lbs

Used to be 165. Still need to lose about 20 more.
>>
>>7358366
>hard
>at college
Nigga pls. You're just a lazy fuck. I have classes and two internships and still make time to work out and eat healthy. Went from 130 lbs to 115 easy.
>>
>>7358552
It is so much easier when you are already thin/starving yourself. When you're fat you have all sort of cravings and brain fog and withdrawal when you try to cut, that is why fatties stay fat.
>>
File: BMR-calculation.png (5KB, 294x224px) Image search: [Google]
BMR-calculation.png
5KB, 294x224px
>>7358355
>Currently trying a regular old calorie reduction diet.

Good cause that's the only diet that works. Anything else is fatlogic and broscience.

A helpful tip to keep you on a caloric deficit as your losing weight is to keep calculating your Basal Metabolic Rate (there are online calculators you can use which is easier than doing pic related yourself) every couple of weeks and eating a bit below that. Also when in doubt overestimate the calories you eat.

Also it's actually more of a lifestyle change than a diet cause, while you'll no longer have to eat below you're current BMR, you'll still have to keep eating a lot less than you did at 150kg or you'll start gaining back the weight.
>>
File: BMR-equation-metric.jpg (66KB, 550x616px) Image search: [Google]
BMR-equation-metric.jpg
66KB, 550x616px
>>7359047
found one for metric
>>
>>7358355
90kg, trying to lose weight, cant be arsed to diet, but I work out twice a week now, so at least I'm doing something, probably won't lose much weight as I'm gaining muscle while losing fat
>>
>>7358409
>app
>too retarded to realize google can literally convert it for you
stay american
>>
If it hasn't been said, weight is an imperfect proxy for good health. Heavy people who go from big to less big may still lack maaahscles, proper nutrition, habits, etc. that make one fully healthy.

Actually, focusing on weight loss can be detrimental because you can't just starve yourself into shape. For lasting results it's better to make small lifestyle changes over a period of time and keep to them. Giving up sohdee-pop and tendies is a decent place to start. Also, substituting wheat bread for white bread. I know most of the people on this bored appreciate fruits and vegetables.

Walking more is good; a constant among my heavier friends is that they complain if we walk for too long. This can be a real buzzkill on attempts at nature walks or, say, going the length of the Ocean City boardwalk. My thinking is that you should get bored of walking before you get tired of walking! But the more you walk, the easier it gets, so this is not a difficult fix.

Also, go on this website less. Many of the posters are assholes and you will gain more from interacting with people who care about you and want you to succeed, like friends and family, versus people who probably get hard off being mean on the internet.

t. former big guy
>>
6 2 80kgish.

Used to be a fatty, it's not hard. Just stop shoveling food into your mouth.
>>
>>7359047
Also yes I've realized I mixed up "your" and "you're" more than once. Shit.
>>
>>7359043
That's great, maybe I'll grow up to be just like you
>>
>>7358687
Pls stay away from my thighs
>>
>>7358492
Haha don't worry, it's not bad advice! And yeah, I know the walking wouldn't do anything. I'm trying to keep it at small, healthy meals each day and get my body used to that.
>>
5'3" 120-125 lbs. Forever cutting. Skinnyfat.

>>7358492

Opposite for me. When I cycle or otherwise cardio I am not only less hungry, but I tend to crave healthier options. Nothing better than a salad after a 20 mile ride.

Hiking I eat like a pig, though. But 8 hours of hiking up mountains will do that I guess. Overall I still burn way more than I eat back... Hiking days I end up with crazy deficits like 1500 calories. Only downside is places with long hike circuits are a 3 hour drive. Local trails are only like 5 or 10 miles and no vertical change.
>>
>>7358536
Alcohol doesn't always get fully metabolised, especially if you're binge drinking, and it takes more energy to metabolise alcohol than something like sugar. 100 kcal on the label isn't going to be anything near 100kcal in the body.
>>
>>7358419
Fuck you! I dont care about your "Im fat" bullshit. You just came post here to feel better.
>>
File: fatjak.jpg (23KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
fatjak.jpg
23KB, 645x778px
>6'3 285
>used to play college football so I could eat like a wildebeest and I was still extremely /fit/
>tfw now I sit on my ass all day and have not adjusted my eating habits
>>
Went from over 90kg to 70kg over about a year while being a chronic alcoholic.

I just ate less. Put less rice on my plate, cut thinner slices of cheese for sandwiches, that sort of thing. It helps that 1000 calories of booze a day leaves me not particularly hungry.
>>
>>7358519
260 now, down from 280 about a month and a half ago
6'0

I've been doing keto and I'm planning on getting down to about 200, maybe 180 but I'll be happy when I'm 220.
>>
>>7359366
Well youre actually just getting less energy(ATP, NADPH) generation from alcohol, a lot less. Almost less than half of say glucose. So the cost to metabolize is pretty negligible in both alcohol and sugars, but the energy generation is much smaller.

I know that some acetylaldehyde stays in the stomach and liver for a short amount of time but it seems to be very very small compared to the amount metabolized.
>>
6'3", 165 lbs. I went through a pretty intense cut to try and get abs. Now I have them and, weirdly, I lost a ton of my appetite. I used to have to eat a square three meals a day or I felt shitty and useless, but now I have to remind myself to eat or I just kind of forget about it. It's actually been kind of an issue since I'll get preoccupied and forget and then when I go to the gym I have zero energy and my lifts are weak af. I'm pretty happy with it, though. Originally I did it because I thought girls would like abs, but for the most part they don't care. Gave me a ton of confidence though, which is better in the long term.
>>
>>7358355
BMI of 21
body fat % of 14
>

diets are a product designed to be sold to people for a profit
>>
I'm actually trying to gain weight since I'm borderline underweight/normal in BMI. I don't know how I've managed to stay the same weight for this long.
>>
>>7358731
the pathetic education comes from our large population of negroes and illegal immigrants that manage to go to public school, if you remove them our averages are on par with japan.
>>
>>7358758
the only cardio i'd suggest for a fatty to do on a cut is swimming, stationary biking or using an eliptical, don't wanna be hard on those joints.
>>
>>7359069
that can't be right, says my BMR is 2050kcal while i struggle to lose a pound per week at 1200kcal strict anymore.
>>
>>7358355
I was a bit fatter than you a year and a half ago (156kg), I'm 82kg now. Calorie reduction worked pretty well.
>>
>>7359083
studies have been done that skinny and lazy is massively better for your overall health than fat and 'fit' mostly due to visceral fat being overall lower in skinny lazy people and said visceral fat being the thing that will eventually kill you due to it's large role on hormone levels that lead to diabetes, fluctuations in cholesterol, low test high estrogen in men, etc.
>>
>>7358419
Hey babes wanna go out with me
>>
5'11" and 212 lbs. In my prime I wavered between 160-175. I'm not an athlete anymore and I drink like a fish, which usually ends up with me eating a ton of carbs and high-fat foods to help the booze go down. My "diet" foods are vodka, less beer than usual, and a plate of pickled foods.

I met this girl and I want to get into shape again. She says I look good but I have a disgusting gut forming, a bit of fat starting to form under my chin, and my cheeks are more full and not as gaunt as they used to be when I was an athlete. Also my ass and thighs are getting just too big for slim-cut pants.

I suspect that mostly what I need is to stop drinking, which I really feel I can do now for the first time in years, and also to get off my ass and onto a bike. Fad diets don't really work. If the vast majority of people would actually count their calories and move a little, they'd see that it actually works. You just have to keep it up. Some people think I'm on the cabbage soup diet because I eat a lot of it, but I just really like cabbage soup. It does help, though, but you need to vary your diet some.
>>
>>7358417
>doing a simple conversion is conforming
Cool

>>7359080
Ok so he's even lazier than I thought
>>
>>7359043
grill detected
>>
I'm at 53kg 176cm am I under weight?
>>
150lbs 5'8".
Would like to lose 20lbs or so.
Intermittant fasting seems the way to go.
>>
I took a two week vacation to visit some friends and they quite literally took me to a restaurant for every meal; breakfast lunch and dinner. For all two weeks.

After that Christmas vacation I was 200 pounds and have stayed at that same way ever since. I have a desk job so I sit on my ass all day, and it's really hard for me to lose weight that I gain.
>>
>>7359780
>it's really hard for me to lose weight that I gain.
No it isn't, you are just lazy.
A sedentary lifestyle is degenerate. Physical exercise and sports foster team spirit, healthy competitiveness and a sense of duty towards society.
Come the day of the rope you will called to account for your degeneracy and will be judged as to whether you can contribute to the greater good of the reborn Order.
Repent now, the hour of your fate draws ever closer and those of us who sit in judgement of you will judge absolutely with out compassion or mercy.
>>
>fat americu/ck/ manlets everywhere

1.82m/80kg glorious masterrace europoor here
>>
5'8" and 170 pounds. I could stand to lose a little weight, mostly on my stomach. I cut out soda from my diet, and lost 8 pounds almost immediately.
>>
>>7359831
The fact that you recognized your degeneracy and acted to combat it will please the new Order.
However. you will be observed and any relapses will be noted with extreme displeasure.
>>
>>7359795

Theoretically speaking is it possible to lose 10 pounds by the end of this month?
>>
>>7359865
>theoretically
Of course

>practically
Only if you're very very strict and go below 1000 kcal a day...
>>
>>7359865

Cut off one leg above the knee
>>
>>7359813
>all of the people in the fat thread are fat
>>
>>7358419
I know that feel. I wish I could get rid of my boobs and ass. All my fat goes there.
>>
Currently 65", 136lbs. I've been about this for the past 10 years.
I spent my whole childhood fat and I think I missed out on a lot of things plus the bullying that has really affected the way I see people.
I peaked at 205 in 2006 when I said enough was enough. I lost most of the weight with diet alone. Nothing special just calorie counting and healthy choices. Fad diets are bullshit.
I'll never go back to being fat. Now I'm exercising everyday to build up some muscle and endurance in preparation for the fire academy in two months.
>>
>>7359940
age?

i just started playing hockey at 23
you dont have to continue missing out
>>
I'm 5'1 and 110. Not trying to lose any weight as much as build muscle.
>>
>>7359997
You lifting big?
>>
>>7358355
150kg is actually 330lbs, not 300.

Start walking for an hour-30min each day, and reduce calories. That's all you have to do.
>>
File: 1446147377513.gif (671KB, 434x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446147377513.gif
671KB, 434x360px
5'3 and 152 lbs
I know I look awful but i'm trying my best,my objective is to drop down to 92 lbs
currently not eating almost anything and exercising 3 hours per day
>>
File: 1452143860229.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
1452143860229.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
>all these fat manlets
>>
File: 1454860656035.jpg (86KB, 599x684px) Image search: [Google]
1454860656035.jpg
86KB, 599x684px
>>7360031
/ck/ is actually a wacky board in that it's almost 50/50 men and women

I sincerely hope all these <5'7''s are women though or we have a serious height problem
>>
>>7360047
I'm a trap sub 5'7", does that count?
>>
File: 453222._SY540_.jpg (39KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
453222._SY540_.jpg
39KB, 405x540px
>>7360055
As long as you're proportional and twinkish enough to fit into that svelte elf-man mode

Fat short guys are the ugliest people to waddle across the Earth.
>>
>>7358383
I think the problem is thinking of everything as a long term diets and a exercise routine. When I thought of doing a diet or exercise routine I would always think how long? By the time I reach the perceived goal I would become sloppy stop dieting and exercise and go back into shitty habits. Now I just decided to eat cleaner eat more fruits and veggies, look up different cultures cuisine and try to cook it and control portions and cut out soda. For exercise routines the only thing I forced myself was waking up an hour earlier and going for a walk sround the block when I was 400, a light jog-walk when I was 350 and a full jog when I could while extending the distance. Eventually 2 years later I do enjoy running in the morning but in the start I hated it. I also lift weights 4 days of the week.

I was 400 pounds in 2012 now I'm 240 in 2016.
>>
76 kg 170 cm here

I used to wheight +100 kg but then I started eating less and running and here I am
>>
>>7360064
I'm 5'4" 110 lbs so I guess I'm in the clear
>>
>>7360047
w-what's wrong with being under 5'7
>>
>>7358605
The trick is to wait until dinner to eat then enjoy your pizza guilt free. It is easier than you might think.
>>
>>7359813
your bmi may be fine but i bet you're skinny fat or mr skeltal
>>
181cm / 65kg / 20yo Eurotrash here

65 kilo is fine but I want to become a skelly so I can tone more easily. Living on mackerel and veg and it is total bliss. Bulking is for chads.

PLENTY of femanons here, why dont I meet any based cooking hoes irl?
>>
>>7360098
pic related
Also statistically verifiable preference for tall men as partners in both heterosexual and homosexual relationships
>>
>>7360139
Only tops benefit from being tall. If you're a sub you can be tiny as hell and get all the dick you want.
>>
File: 1454791485542.jpg (223KB, 909x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1454791485542.jpg
223KB, 909x1286px
>>7360145
>>7360139
>>7360064
>>7360055

>/ck/ - Fitness
>>
>>7360154
>>>/b/
>>>shitposting
>>
>>7359865
at 200 pounds to lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks would take a caloric deficit of about 1750kcal/day
>>
Holy shit.
So, I've lost about 40 lbs in the past 4 months, and I was fucking estatic when I got below 200 (my goal is to hit 185, I'm 6'1" and large framed, so that's around what looks good on me).
Anyway..... the day before yesterday, I was at 196. Last night, we had Chinese food for dinner, and I thought I did pretty good by ordering Mu Shu Chicken (and not eating the pancakes, just the chicken and vegetables ). This morning, I weighed myself, and it had gone up to 203. Please tell me it's just Chinese food mind tricks.
>>
>>7360171

OFC it's a "mind trick". It's not possible to actually put on fat that quickly. Most likely it's retained water and/or food in your intestines still being digested.
>>
>>7360145
>>7360139
>>7360064
>>7360055
Homosexuality is caused by the devil.

Stop drinking government tap water and your sinful urges will fade within weeks.
>>
>>7359865
>theoretically
Of course

>Practically
Easily. Keep to a STRICT calorie restricted diet of ~1200 calories (maybe up to 1500 if you really cant do that) and try to walk when you can. Calorie restriction is really the main thing though
>>
>>7360174
Jesus died so that fags can sin you dumb cunt
>>
>>7360186
You are being possessed by the devil.
Seek help. Homosexuality has no place in a free America and I don't care much for it either.
>>
I've been losing weight steadily.
As it turns out, a food budget is the best diet.
>>
>>7359373
autismo please leave
>>
>>7360206
no, poverty is
>>
>>7360139
I know but i'm a gay sub so I didnt think it'd affect me
>>
>>7359579
What's your height/weight/age/gender?

Also
>a pound
That chart is for the metric system. Are you sure your using it right?

Also
>lose a pound per week
This is pretty good. Losing weight isn't a quick process. It takes about a 3,500 calorie deficit to lose one lb. You also might want to start counting calories more conservatively. You could be eating more than you think you are.
>>
>>7358355

6'2, 79kg.

Aiming to get back into boxing, doing circuits and swimming in the meantime. I'm in pretty good nick.
>>
>>7358468
Are you the faggot who made the thread on /fit/?
>>
>>7360541

No that faggot would be me. I didn't post that.
>>
>>7360549
Great I need your advice. Currently I'm boxing monday-friday and liftining tuesdays thursdays and sundays. Now the boxing is mainly pushups, situps and foot work. Is it possibly that I'm overtraining if I lift in the morning and box in the evening? I'm guessing pushups and shit are low intence training so I only got high intence training three times a week.
>>
>>7358355
Recently gone from 140lbs to 160 and I feel pretty terrible
>>
>>7358355
280lbs, not as fat as you would think since i used to lift very frequently for years. i was huge. then i realized it was a waste of time and just drank daily. i lost my confidence, but i am more comfortable with shit like no afterlife and life has no meaning and everyone i know will always end up looking like an asshole overtime and you will never find someone to spend the rest of your life with.

still, i do have some fat, and tits. thats the worst. all my fat is in my ass, stomach and tits. my fat cock at average length looks like shit now because im fat.
>>
>>7360606
The boxing training is basically cardio which you can do on lifting days without any problems.
>>
>>7360517
67", 167lb, 24, M i'm the exfat manlet from earlier in the thread.
>>
>>7360171

That's to be expected anyway. I weigh myself naked after taking a shit in the morning and I am at least 2.5 kilos lighter than I am wearing clothes in the evening after dinner and with full bowels.

No way would you put weight (fat) on that fast.
>>
>>7360517
>>7360687
also this is what I used in the past, http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
>>
>>7360650
In all honestly, this is how I starting feeling about life a few years ago. Really dont see a way out of it, watching my friends talk to girls and make other friends all the time made me realize being fit doesnt help unless you have those qualities. I guess Ill be the faggot that says while I was OK with it a couple years ago Im not anymore, and Its a long road If i wanna get back to where I was
>>
6'6", weighing in at about 205lbs. A bit wouldn't be bad, but I'm not aiming to change my diet.
>>
File: _MG_4473.jpg (35KB, 350x292px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_4473.jpg
35KB, 350x292px
I'm 5'10" and around 155 lbs. At 10-13% BF, trying to gain weight right now.
>>
>>7359930
fucking blows. i had boobs before i gained weight so I can't do a lot about that. I don't really mind it, I'm more concerned about my belly ;(
>>
>>7359373
>thread is literally about how fat you are
i mean okay whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
File: 1452009916309.png (137KB, 540x495px) Image search: [Google]
1452009916309.png
137KB, 540x495px
>>7361155
How many calories do you eat per day? Do you work out at all?

Currently working out 3 times a week and mostly eating salads and slim fast shakes.. sucks but it works.
>>
130 :(
>>
>>7358394
>you'll be hungry as fuck in the evening and the other way around you'll feel un-energetic all day.

lol no. that's only what YOUR body which is jacked up on carbs and constantly craving sugar experiences. intermittent fasting is an extremely effective method of weight loss. and if you have the WILL to see it through, results will follow
>>
I have a normal weight. I don't exercise or anything, but I eat alright. Almost every meal home made from fresh ingredients. The real trick is just not drinking soda, I think. I've always eaten this way, but ever since I left school and no longer had soda within arms reach for 8 hours a day, I've held a healthy weight. I was 40 to 50 pounds overweight through middle and high school.
>>
>>7361288
I've started to do squats everyday but that's literally the extent of it. I try to manage my diet by eating salads with my meal of chicken and rice instead of grabbing a slice of pizza to go with it.
I would absolutely kill for a blender and my own kitchen tho
>>
196cm, 125kg. I used to be just over 145kg before I started eating less and walking. My roommates insist I never use their pots and pans and eat only the food they make. I'm stuck at 125kg because I can't afford to live on my own and their obsession with cooking every meal in butter and olive oil is not great calorie wise.
>>
>>7358355
5'6, 120 lbs (54 kg), trying to lose 3-4 kg
BMI doesn't mean shit because I look skinnyfat at this weight.
>>
>>7358355
5'11 (180.3cm) 150lbs (68kg)
Should really try to gain some weight but I just don't ever feel hungry.
>>
>>7358355
5'11" / 180cm, 136lbs / 61kg

Feeling a bit fat, although I may just be too used to being about 5-10lbs skinnier.
>>
>>7358419

That's pretty fucking fat for a girl
>>
6'2", 295.

I'm broad shouldered so it carries well (and the height helps) but I'd love to lose like 40 pounds. It's mostly belly weight so all my shirts fit weird.

I don't eat much more poorly than the average person, but I have a very low level of physical activity. My job has me in a chair for 12 hours, them I come home and...sit in a chair.

I gotta start an exercise program but don't know where to start. Unfortunately /fit/ is useless unless I want greek-god level physique. I just want to not be out of breath when I walk to my car.
>>
>>7358404
Without the proper knowledge you're going to go right back to being a fatass in no time.
You're just limiting your meals to one a day. It's not a long term solution you retard.
>>
>>7358355
76kg @ 177cm
started with 105kg 2 years ago

caloric restriction + bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>7361599
Get a blender. Making smoothies ( as long as they don't have a ton of sugar ) is really fast and Healthy for you. Try going out for walks too, unless you can get work out equipment. I hated going to the gym so I bought a eliptical, and I love it.
>>
I'm 175cm (5'8?) and 76kg (152lb). I'm kinda fat because I don't exercise, my diet is mostly fine unless I'm under stress for exams when I eat more because I'm nervous
>>
>>7358383
I tried weight watchers as a teen (didn't work), later managed to lose 10kg with dukan and my weight hasn't gone up more than 2-3kg ever since
>>
187 cm, 104kg (that's 208 amerifats).

I excercise and watch what I eat, but to be honest, that's a complete waste as long as I drink 48+ bottles of beer every week.
>>
i eat mostly crap and stay in my room, i just make myself puke every so often to stay thin although its not working anymore so im gonna try not eating for a couple days
>>
5'3 140 pounds. Had gastric bypass. Can still eat everything I ate before.
>>
File: 1439668927253.png (26KB, 775x591px) Image search: [Google]
1439668927253.png
26KB, 775x591px
>>7358932
>It's hard if you're used to 4000
holy shit how do you even eat that much? I have trouble eating 1500 calories a day let alone 2000.

>>7360047
>I sincerely hope all these <5'7''s are women though or we have a serious height problem
>tfw 162 cm / 5'4"
>tfw 50 kg / 110 lbs
>tfw male
>>
>>7358355
73 inches
170 lbs athletic build
Not fat but could afford to lose 5 lbs.
>>
5'7" 140lbs

I don't need to lose much, I just am skinny fat and flabby. Maybe 10-15 lbs.

I'm trying to do it with a healthy diet and exercising as much as I can.

I'm doing well making mostly healthy meals by cutting down my consumption of red meat and simple carbs, increasing the amount of veggies, and cutting soda and sugary drinks out almost completely. I'll let myself have a cheat fountain soda once or twice a month, and if I get 100% fruit juice I cut it with water. Or I just drink water with a squirt of lemon and lime.

I'm having issues with the exercise because a lot of the gym memberships in my area are expensive. I had to move quickly and sold any old workout equipment I had. I'd be fine outside, except often it snows until about March. Any tips?
>>
5'3 205 here. My highest ever was something like 240.
Was doing really good about a year ago when I was around ~160, then I got into a relationship and I started to fall into bad habits. I don't have a soda or sugar problem, my downfall is overeating what would be healthy in smaller portions and whole milk. Dropped my relationship with my gym. Got an office job. And just not counting calories in general.

Stepped on the scale yesterday and realized I gained 10 pounds in just under two months. Started my evening buying a stalk of celery, some beets, and limiting my milk quota to just two small cups a day. Personally I don't think my eating habits are bad on their own, it's the fact that I don't exercise. I dropped weight like crazy when I ran just 3 miles a day and did some lunges/squats.
>>
>>7362874
look at bodyweight exercises
eg: mark lauren - you are your own gym
enough for noob gains
>>
I've put on about 12 pounds in the last 3 weeks
>>
5'9, 191 pounds. Lost 15 pounds the month of January, but I'm hitting a wall pretty hard because of a few cheat days I took reminding me how much I like food.

>>7360171
Nah, that's no trick. I gained 6 pounds in one day once when I broke my diet with Pizza Hut. A lot of it is water from the huge salt intake... and a lot isn't.
>>
>>7358366
5'4" grill 150 Or 147now. Same problem. It gets better for us don't worry. Keep Making progress it's worth it.
>>
5 11 at 20 lbs down from 250 since September
30lbs to go. It's not even been a struggle. Cut out fatty fast foods and soda. Eating stuff I prepare myself and exercise. It's been time consuming and slow but it works.
Buying a crock pot helped me when making fresh meals weekly
>>
5'1 109 lbs
I have anorexia so im planning to go down to 90 like before
>>
5'7", between 132-138 lb

132 is the lowest I've been recently, but I stress eat when I get depressed. I normally do IF and make homecooked meals, plus I'm cutting out sugary foods for Lent so I hope that helps.
>>
>>7358355
5'3 and was 185lbs. Last June I was told I would become diabetic if I didn't change my eating habits so I eat very little sugar and almost no white flours or rice. Now I'm 140, still have about 20-30lbs before I reach my current goal weight. You can do it OP!
>>
>>7358591
BTFO
>>
>>7358419
LONDON CALLING
O
N
D
O
N

C
A
L
L
I
N
G
>>
File: 1425203420704.jpg (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1425203420704.jpg
129KB, 640x1136px
5'4", most recent weighing was 75 kg and I'm mortified. With the holidays and my birthday I really didn't keep my self control in check, I easily admit that.

What's a good way to restructure my diet if I want to shed at least 3kg (ideally 5kg)? I'll go biking more often in my free time too in addition to that if I have to. I don't want to lose my butt though.
>>
>>7358355
6'4" ~305 lbs.
I really need to do something, this is by far the fattest I've ever been.
Just 6 months ago I was like 230-240 :(
>>
6'2 190lbs

lost a stone and a half in the last six months desu
>>
I'm 5'2 at 160lbs.
I was up at 170s but then got down at 145lbs but the weight has crept up on me again. Mostly the weight gain is from pop and vodka but I was really bad over the Christmas holidays. I am eating healthier but my drinking is still a problem.
>>
5'9 170 I've got a little belly but it's less fat and more lack of muscle
>>
>>7358932
cut back by a little every day, also cut out the obvious shit like snacks and any drinks that aren't water. they have mad calories without filling you up, fuck that
>>
File: cPsK4ZN.jpg (87KB, 466x630px) Image search: [Google]
cPsK4ZN.jpg
87KB, 466x630px
>>7358355
5'11" 170 here and in decent shape. Since I have gotten into my 30s I have cut out a lot of excess carbs and things like french fries. Logging meals helps. The best thing is that along with some sort of lifting and cardio.

My only advice there is to find something you enjoy and stick to it. Most people fail because they quit a week or two into it and say it wasn't working.
>>
77kg at 5'4
I'm decently muscular but I'm still a fat shit.
Basically resolving to eat less at a time.
>>
>>7358419
Stop being delusional you must be a landwhale. Get off this board and stop thinking about food 24/7 you fat fuck.
>>
>>7360023
That won't work you fucking retard. Do it right.
>>
5'3", 225lbs. I'm disgusted with myself but I've lost about 8 lbs since the beginning of the year and hoping I can keep it up. I've just stopped drinking and am trying to eat less but I have a serious problem with binge eating thanks to depression and I'm struggling to get it under control.
>>
>>7358355
5'7'' 130 lbs

>lol manlet

i totally am but it never stopped me from doing anything. it's all about confidence, man.
>>
>>7367656
Well, I mean, I am capable of thinking of other things than food. I mean I AM at college so that takes up some of my time.
I'm still p cute tho so nothing to be mad about :-)
>>
>>7362981
I got up early today and had some green tea and fruit, there's hope yet :)
>>7362132
Yeah shit sucks. Working on it tho >>7362642
I've got all of those things at home so I can't wait for the semester to be over! For now I'm just working on how much I eat and trying not to snack in between and doing some at home exercises
>>
That feel when I'm gay and love big heavy guys, but there are none where I live. I just want to suck chubby cock all night. 75 kg here btw.
>>
>>7358355
I'm 6'1'' and 220lbs. I'm nearing /2/3/4/5/ on my lifts.
One of the reasons I love bulking is because I can do much more in the kitchen.
>>
>>7367814
Move to LA, there's tons of fat faggots here. I worth with two of them. If you're rich they'll fawn all over you.
>>
5'6 ~140lbs

got a flabby gut leftover from when I was a bit heavier a few yrs ago that I can't get rid of. do a decent bit of running but am generally a lazy fuck so don't stick to any schedule/regime, just do it whenever I'm in the mood. eat reasonably well but drink like a fucking maniac and am not willing to stop so whatever

I'm more in the 'eat whatever you want but not too much' school of thought than vouching for any sort of diet
>>
6' 125 lbs. Trying to gain weight but I feel like all food tastes like ass? I hear a lot of people talk about how it's hard to lose weight when you're poor but I feel the opposite also applies if you're a picky eater.
>>
I'm 5'9 157 pounds as of a few minutes ago. Started at 188 and have been losing weight on and off for the last three years.
The only diet I've ever tried is eating less. I use myfitnesspal to count calories and it works really well when I actually adhere to it. At first, I just ate less of all the things I usually ate, which was mostly junk food. Now, in addition to that, I eat a lot more veggies, meats and whole grains for better nutrition. Also I can eat way more veggies and lean meats than I can junk food while still remaining within my calorie goal, so I still get to eat like a fatass.
Hopefully I can get back into a good rhythm and lose the last 20 or 30 pounds this year.
>>
File: 1454925350084.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454925350084.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
Over the last two years or so I've grown unhealthily fat. Solid beer gut, but I don't think I'm quite in landwhale territory yet. The reasons for the fat are fairly simple. I don't exercise because I'm a lazy shit and I've had some rough times at work and just felt pretty down in general. To compensate I've been drinking way too much and binge-eating snacks and garbage food.

My general life situation and mood is much better and stable now, but the alcohol and junk food is still hard to shake. I'm working on it, and I hope to force myself into a somewhat regular exercise regime in the coming months. Best of luck to those of you who are looking to make lifestyle adjustments. Set attainable goals and remember to enjoy life. You're gonna end up dead anyway.
>>
>>7358591
nice
>>
>>7358449
Federal education budget doesn't cover most America schooling.

Federal education budget is is 100billion vs the 513 billion (total combined as of 2012) the states pay for.

....because of this quality varies wildly from state to state.

You are an idiot who knows nothing about what your talking about.

kill yourself...
>>
>>7368738
And here we have a fine example of the products of this wildly fluctuating but universally low level of education. An adult who has yet to master their native language.
>>
I was 220 this time last year and 190 now so I've definitely made progress. Really hope I get that gf.
>>
>>7358786
I know a girl that's 5'0 and nothing but skin, bones, and boobs at like 99lbs. You're fine.
>>
>>7358521

count calories.
>>
I got really depressed when I was like 16 and I lost a ton of weight by not eating and staying in my room alone all day. It hasn't come back so far, I don't get as hungry anymore.
>>
>>7360166
>>7360179

I can do that. One cooked egg for breakfast along with a single slice of toast, a glass of prune juice for lunch, and chicken and vegetable stir fry for dinner.

That puts me around the 1200 cal mark. And I can ride my bike for 40 minutes a day. I'm totally going to do this.
>>
im starting to get a bit of a beer belly. 63kg but 174cm manlet

gona start exercising again tho anything but eating less
>>
I'm about 25lbs overweight. I'm too lazy to lift, but how I live really doesn't allow me to lose or grain weight. When I work I only eat once and at most it's 1000 or so calories, and I move and lift a lot of shit around. When not working I eat whatever the fuck I want and probably eat more than 2k calories. If I balanced my shit evenly I could probably lose weight. But I don't care much.
>>
>>7358419
ey bb, u wan sum fuk? gib de pusi pls.
>>
I'm underweight because I'm that perfect combination of lazy and picky so I usually don't eat much

Today I had a banana, a bit of kielbasa, and a couple pieces of chocolate
>>
I'm 60kg. I used to be 50kg. But I started eating a lot when I started working. I gained 10lbs. in 8 months. Now I don't know how to lose the 10 I gained. I miss my figure.
>>
I used to be a gorgeous skinnyfat elf man but then I started to get a hold of my anxiety problems and now that I'm not constantly on the verge of panic and I can actually digest food and metabolise it like a normal person I am packing on the pounds.

I also don't think it helps that I used to alternately binge eat and be too nervous to eat but now I don't get to that level of nervousness so I'm just overeating all the time. It's a tough habit to break.
>>
I'm about 188 right now (85kg) but I'm just finishing a bulk. In a week or so I'm going to start a cut to go back to around 170 (77kg)
I'm still a skinny shit but at least I'm stronger now.

>What are your experiences with different diets?
Calorie deficit will drop the weight for anyone. Even 'muh genetics' tumblr whales. They just don't have the willpower to see it through longer than 2 or 3 hours.
>>
>>7368763
go play a rec sport
I met my gf (5' 10" and 135lbs) playing softball last spring
>>
>>7358355
85+- kilos but losing weight pretty fast by deiting and working out I weighted 96 like 4months ago
>>
>5.4"
>205lbs

Used to be 215 before the holidays, so progress is happening slowly. I've been eating lots of veggies and counting my calories, only eating complex carbs and trying to cut out refined sugar/junk food entirely.

I do eat a lot of sweet fruit, like clementines and apples, that have a lot of sugar. I wish I loved carrot sticks more than sweet things QQ
>>
>>7358819
5' 6" 220 lbs here.
>>
>>7362736
YOu have trouble eating 1500 cal / day?

Fuck off you idiot
>>
>>7358632
6' 13" is 7' 1", anon. Are you sure you typed that correctly?
>in dieting thread
>captcha: "choose all the cookies"
why
>>
>>7371987
How quickly do you eat your meals? Slowing down can help, since the hunger signals take a while to die down. Eating half to two thirds of what your meal is supposed to be and then waiting for 20-30 minutes can leave you feeling contented instead of full.
>>
>>7359043
>115 lbs.

You a grill or just a very teeny man?
>>
Was 5'11 295 pounds August 2014. Started getting panic attacks. Lost 100 pounds by caloric restrictions alone. Lost 60 pounds when I was capable of running long distances. Now maintain between 135 to 140, but have been as low as 133.

Lately been pretty addicted to large intakes of water, like, guzzling a liter and a half or so in minutes. I love to piss and listen to the water slosh around inside me apparently.
>>
>>7373084
isn't 135-150 low as fuck for 5'11?
>>
>>7373113

the healthy range bmi for a 5'11 male is 133 to 179 pounds. It's nearly skeleton mode, but not quite there. It's a size I am comfortable with. If I get any higher then 141 and my eating disorder paranoia starts to flare up.
>>
>>7358355
111lbs

fine with weight, want to gain muscle
>>
>>7358355
61 kg senpai
>>
cross boarder here just browsing for cooking tips 5'9" 165. Pretty much average. Don't have the muscles i had in my early 20s, but I am rapidly approaching the attitude of just don't become a fatass.
>>
Actually, I'm trying to GAIN weight. I'm a 24 y/o 5'6 male who weighs only 111lbs. I've been underweight since I was a toddler and have been struggling to gain weight ever since.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.