[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a recommended vegetarian youtube channel or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: nfldraftpeta-624x467.jpg (104KB, 624x467px) Image search: [Google]
nfldraftpeta-624x467.jpg
104KB, 624x467px
Does anyone have a recommended vegetarian youtube channel or favorite vegetarian dish they could share?

I'm inviting a friend who I haven't seen in years over for dinner and he's gone vegetarian.
>>
Make steak, onions, mushrooms, loaded baked potatoes, and asparagus. He can pick and choose what he wants to eat while you get two steaks.
>>
>>7358148
Yeah solid. Any advice from someone who isn't a tard?
>>
File: 6422058.jpg (107KB, 605x720px) Image search: [Google]
6422058.jpg
107KB, 605x720px
>>7358161
Nope. Enjoy your thread.
>>
>>7358112
here you go friend

http://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/g1186/vegetarian-recipes-0309/
>>
>>7358112
If he's male, break up with him. The vegetarian conversion drains their stamina and they're not worth the time.

If she's female, it might be alright. There's a big chance she'll pass out halfway through, but they'll usually just blame themselves and be cool with you finishing off while they're unconscious.
>>
>>7358112
Not a vegetarian but I just made gordon ramsay's broccoli soup and it is pretty good and really simple to make.
>>
>>7358112
>Milwaukee
Why am I seeing so much stuff from Milwaukee lately
>>
The Cooking with Jack show
>>
>>7358390
does anyone else get an unironic pleasure watching him cook?
>>
>>7358112
For vegetarian cooking I like Heidi Swamson. She has a few books out or you can read her blog at : 101cookbooks.com
>>
>>7358587
I just want to kiss him.
>>
Put her out of her misery it is only fair ;_;
>>
>>7358378
That's Minnesota I think.
>>
Vegan black metal chef YouTube channel, try that
>>
>>7358626
Great Northerner here, that's not Minneapolis or St. Paul. 43 doesn't come anywhere near the twin cities.
>>
Honestly, is it really that mentally challenging to convert a recipe with meat in it into a recipe with no meat in it? Of course it won't taste as good, but if people cared about taste they wouldn't go vegetarian.
>>
>>7358112
Milk and butter is still vegetarian friendly, right?

The last couple of nights, I've made rice with sauteed portobello and mushroom gravy. It's particularly nice because you still get a meaty flavor and texture, without offending vegetarian sensibilities.

Make up your rice, then sautee some garlic, add the diced mushrooms and enough milk to almost cover them. Simmer until cooked. Top the rice with the mushrooms, then add a little flour to the juices until thickened. Its best when served in layers. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd probably add some broccoli and carrots to the rice with just a touch of soy sauce, making sure to not overpower the subtlety of the garlic-infused mushroom.

Bonus: garlic is an aphrodisiac and garlic and mushrooms both have anti-pathogenic properties, because after having someone over for dinner, you know... the subsequent doctor visit.
>>
http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/
>>
>>7358626
>>7358626

That's Grand Avenue Mall in the background, which is located in Milwaukee. Surprising, there aren't any black people in that photo.
>>
Just go to some Indian cooking channels, and follow their vegetarian recipes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_R8qIXaTKpkAJuuiZhHTmA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8L8R_8VvK5jkr1QCfhp1AQ
>>
amazing channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQBG3PzyQKY8ieMG2gDAyOQ
>>
>>7358112
Anything vegetarian by recipe, like eggplant parm.
Or stuffed portabellas
Or artichokes
Or a simple gratin of tomato and zucchini

Just avoid recipes with meat substitutes and you'll be golden.
>>
Just make some hummus and tahini with fried mushrooms and onions.
It's the new hipster ship. Everyone just LOVES IT.
>>
>>7358112
>a friend
>he's gone vegetarian.

it's a first date, don't put out you whore.
>>
>>7358112
>he
>vegetarian
He's also gone gay

You could do veggie wraps. Who doesn't like a good wrap.
>>
>>7358169
/thread
>>
>>7358112
john sakers: YT
>>
>>7358650
Confirmed non vegetarian
>>
>>7358730
>One annon makes a good actual ck post
>Gets ignored

Op if all you're doing is looking for a youtuber wich cooks vege get ur ass on youtube and search get on ck to discuss and ask about recepies
>>
>>7358112
>Left *eats meat* 4 sure...

God why do I get so horny when I'm hungover?

>>7358650
Dude, bro...

>>7359724
This. There's a couple good posts here, actually. Gonna self sage cause shitpostin
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.