[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you eat this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: frog sashimi.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
frog sashimi.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0pOIhiRXc
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.png (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.png
40KB, 200x200px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7357966
Yes.
I wonder if it would still taste chicken-like.
>>
File: 1448873387073.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1448873387073.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>7357986
>>
>>7357966
1. No
2. Before faggots freak out, the frog is most assuredly braindead. The first incision the chef makes with the knife is to sever the spinal chord- it essentially cannot feel anything. The remaining movement is spasmodic nerve reaction. The reason it's not dispatched outright via a stab to the brainstem is to prevent the break down of tissue via enzymatic action - though to be perfectly fucking frank there's no need to be doing that shit table side. Sashimi Tuna gets the icepick to the brain right before it goes to the market, a few hours aren't going to damage the meat.

Most likely it's such a niche product that the owner can't stock pre-dispatched frog sashimi and reliably sell it - he simply doesn't know when some bitch with a camera is going to order it.
>>
File: memerap.png (931KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
memerap.png
931KB, 1000x999px
>>7357966
>>
>>7357997
>The first incision the chef makes with the knife is to sever the spinal chord- it essentially cannot feel anything
Yeah, I guess that wouldn't be stressful at all then.
>>
>>7357966
That is just plain cruel.
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04[1].png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04[1].png
74KB, 412x351px
>>7357966
>picked up from your lil lilly pad home
>thrown in a bag and taken somewhere
>get sliced in half
>have your skin ripped off
>tossed on a plate
>wiggle & squirm about trying to escape for a few minutes before accepting your fate
>at least you get to feel the lips of an asian qtpa2t before the sweet release of death
>>
>>7358044
>Here, then, is what I was able to note immediately after the decapitation: the eyelids and lips of the guillotined man worked in irregularly rhythmic contractions for about five or six seconds. This phenomenon has been remarked by all those finding themselves in the same conditions as myself for observing what happens after the severing of the neck ...

>I waited for several seconds. The spasmodic movements ceased. [...] It was then that I called in a strong, sharp voice: "Languille!" I saw the eyelids slowly lift up, without any spasmodic contractions – I insist advisedly on this peculiarity – but with an even movement, quite distinct and normal, such as happens in everyday life, with people awakened or torn from their thoughts.

>Next Languille's eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. I was not, then, dealing with the sort of vague dull look without any expression, that can be observed any day in dying people to whom one speaks: I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me. After several seconds, the eyelids closed again [...].

>It was at that point that I called out again and, once more, without any spasm, slowly, the eyelids lifted and undeniably living eyes fixed themselves on mine with perhaps even more penetration than the first time. Then there was a further closing of the eyelids, but now less complete. I attempted the effect of a third call; there was no further movement – and the eyes took on the glazed look which they have in the dead.

In all seriousness though, a frog has nowhere near the sentience of a mammal and I'd kill one in an instant if the little fucker stepped to me and spat game

Literally robots in a rubber skincase
>>
>>7358084
>I'd kill one in an instant if the little fucker stepped to me and spat game

"I ribbit'd your wife m8"
>>
>>7358094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfXXCWv89jc
>>
>>7357966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8
>>
I imagine the texture and taste are akin to eating raw chicken, as frog legs taste like chicken when cooked.

Why do asians like to eat raw bird and frog? Beef and fish tend to at least have flavor profiles.
>>
>>7357966

Fuck that shit...

That's some Jeffrey Dahmer shit right there except he did it to dead animals. There is a reason humans don't do this shit - we are intelligent beings. There is no reason to do this and I don't really care about the frog but why the fuck would you do this?

This is one of those things like circumsision or drinking cow piss, there is no reason to do it and it's borderline insane but some crazy fuckhead with authority got people to do it somewhere back in history and somehow some people haven't realized that the guy was fucked in the head.
>>
File: 1454824319023.png (195KB, 1045x209px) Image search: [Google]
1454824319023.png
195KB, 1045x209px
>>7358352
How else would you recommend cleanly and humanely killing a frog?

You think birds are given nap-time gas before given zycluck-b and don't feel a thing from the farm to the table? That wringing a bird's neck was just something your grandpa said because he was too coy to say masturbate?

Do you think every pig dispatched with a bullet is dispatched without accident?

What about the pneumatic poles beamed into a cow's brain stem to kill them before butchering?

Animals are pretty easy to kill, but notoriously difficult to kill without pain. It benefits us to do the latter - putting the frog into a sock and mauling it onto a tableside is neither quick nor good for the quality of the meat.

The massive drop in blood pressure would knock the frog unconscious if the knife didn't do him in first.

So, before bringing up false equivalencies between a trained butcher and Jeffery Dahmer/Indian businessmen, I'm really interested, Anon:
How would you kill the frog?
>>
>>7358375

I don't give a shit about animals feeling pain when killed but if you try to tell me that gutting and skinning a live frog and then serving it up with it's upper torso intact in a fucking salad bowl isn't insane and unnecessary then I don't know what to tell you. I don't know if it's your weeaboo goggles trying to defend this but asians are notorious for stupid shit like this. Sure we kill animals everyday but we don't go out of our way to have our food dance around while we take pictures.
>>
>>7357966
I'd be worried about salmonella

Frogs and toads are notoriously covered in fucking disease and salmonella

Never pick up a wild frog and lick it/kiss it because you'll get fucking sick

I'd want that shit to be cooked extra well done to avoid food poisoning
>>
>>7358375
>Indian Businessmen
>cow piss
kek i just pictured a round table of punjabi executives with charts and graphs trying to figure out how to sell cow piss to today's on-the-go, social media-focused youth.
>>
What is it with Americans and their scruples about eating anything with a face? Do you really believe that meat is just created in the grocery store in nice, clean attractively-shaped filets? Maybe they're just a natural byproduct of those styrofoam trays they come with.

When I grew up it was common for us to eat whole fish. No one thought it was inhumane or psychopathic. I have seen the face of every deer I've ever eaten. If you have moral compunctions about this sort of thing, then you need to just stop lying to yourself and become a vegan.
>>
japs are subhuman
>>
i've swallowed some tadpoles before if you know what i mean.
>>
>>7358463
I hunt too, and wouldn't order this frog dish. At the end of the day, ethics are a matter of aesthetics, and I don't like the aesthetics of a frog being sliced up while still moving so people can gawk at it and put a video on their instagrams. There's a difference between even knifing a wounded deer or smothering a crippled dove and whatever desperate spectacle this is.
>>
>>7358463
>When I grew up it was common for us to eat whole fish

Me too but usually we didn't eat the bottom half raw while the top half was still moving and watching us eat it on the plate

Making a spectacle at the expense of the animal like this is disrespectful and stupid.

There's a reason you were told not to play with your food when you were little.
>>
>>7358506
>>7358482
just ignore him. /ck/ has more foreigners obsessed with america than any other board and that's all he is doing and nothing will change his mind. you could make a thread about how you apples and somebody will post
>why do americans obsess over apples so much? don't they have any other fruit? i swear i went to the US for the weekend and everywhere i went it was just fatasses eating fried candy apples and apple fritters and apples on the cob
>>
>>7358506
>There's a reason you were told not to play with your food when you were little

I was taught that it's okay to play with your food and enjoy aspects of food as spectacle when context allows for it. I wouldn't want to be that anal-retentive weirdo who needs the kitchen to open their crab legs for them, or who has serious opinions about which direction a stuffed crust pizza should be eaten from.
>>
>>7358534
>apples on the cob

Or apples-all-together
>>
>>7357966
If there's something to be called pretentious memefood, it's this.
>>
>>7358581
I have legit met and worked with a woman who cannot eat any meat on a bone or bone in. I'm talking even chicken legs. Her husband has to cut off for her. She disgusts me
>>
>>7358677
>pepe food
>>
>>7357966
Just another reason why we beat up the japs in my town.
Literally sub humans.
>>
>>7358713
Asians lack empathy as a race. They have no souls.
>>
>>7357966
Iwould not cuz that shit Raw!! I'd definately eat it once it's well cooked. Fantastic technique imo, would be a great appetizer if i was watchin it live
>>
>>7358870
you just need to look into their eyes to observe this

completely empty with no true emotions
>>
>>7358416
>Never pick up a wild frog and lick it/kiss it
you can't tell me what to fucking do
>>
>>7358352
Why does intelligience mean we have to succumb to to the whims of lesser beings? Wouldnt intelligience more naturally be used instead to put ourselves above such base animals? Why do belittle your own position on this earth?
>>
>>7358948

What are you even talking about? This is the opposite of intelligent, tell me how exactly is it benificial to butcher the frog like that and then serve it on a plate with a lemon slice while it's still blinking? It's pretty much insane, it's the same shit crazy old voodoo grannys do, I bet those gooks have their own retarded beliefs like - If you butcher live frog and eat raw while look in eyes, very very small penis grow big and strong and bring rots of rove to you and famiry becausr frog sashimi god is pleased of your honororabre courage
>>
>>7358913

This is what autists tell themselves because they'll never have an Asian gf.
>>
>>7358964
how's middle school
>>
>>7358948
>intelligience
intielliegienience*
>>
>>7358347
they're savages, mainly.

But also I'd say the majority don't like any raw meat that isn't fish
>>
>>7358968
>implying an asian gf is something people aspire to have

I'll date people without dead shark eyes thank you very much
>>
>>7358663
I miss mitch
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 604x340px
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.