[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to eat falafel but my friend says it raises your estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: falafel.jpg (41KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
falafel.jpg
41KB, 600x342px
I want to eat falafel but my friend says it raises your estrogen

is there any truth to this?
>>
>>7357657
this
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
Possibly
>>
>>7357651
You can't handle the truth!
>>
>>7357651
no
>>
>>7357651

yep, completely true - falafels will cause bitch tits
>>
its probably the same type of argument that Alex Jones-types use when they talk about fluroride in water.

Sure its supported by fact and science but its blown out of proportion to make ti seem harmful. People have been eating falafals for years and they don't magically sprout tits, and you won't grow a vagina (or lose muscle mass, which is probably what you're worrying about if you're concerned with estrogen content in food) for eating one.
>>
>>7357651
Yeah, you grow a vagina on your forehead if you eat too many; it shows how much of a pussy you are because you ordered a vegetarian option instead of eating delicious lamb/goat.
>>
>>7357651
So does soy. But you gonna be ok unless you chug 3 liters of soy milk a day
>>
>>7357651

You're raising your estrogen more by worrying about it like a pussy than just enjoying a fine ass falafel without giving a damn.
>>
File: toiletfun.jpg (152KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
toiletfun.jpg
152KB, 1600x1200px
>>7357695
>>
>>7357733
Check'd and kek'd
>>
>>7357651

Don't worry about estrogen, common falafel side effects include -

Cold sensation on your palms
Hair loss on the top area of your head
Stuffy, swellilng nosel
Nasaly voice
Testicles might produce a weird metallic sound resembling a sack of coins
Cravings of pastrami
Hatred of ones self and their family
Extreme gas intolerance
You might get thrown out of almost every country in the world
Diamond and gold hoarding if available
Manic desire to loan people money at unreasonable interest
>>
>>7357764

clever, but falafel is arab food not jewish food
>>
>It's the phytoestrogen meme again

Unless you eat a huge amount (huge huge huge quantities of soy) it does literally nothing
>>
>>7357735
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 8fa.jpg (12KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
8fa.jpg
12KB, 183x232px
>>7357764
>cold sensation on your palms
Inaccurate but clever
>>
>>7357735
Now this is some real #wifeymaterial
>>
>>7357880

It's still considered the national food of Israel...
>>
>>7357651
if you are in NYC or massachusetts I know some great spots for FALAFEL
>>
>>7357942

Yeah, but just like most of their land they stole the cuisine from the Arabs.
>>
>>7357945

Oh wow, falafel in NYC? Do you also know where to get a fucking hot dog from a cart in the city, oh shittiest tour guide ever?
>>
>>7357952

They stole everything from everybody that was the whole point.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.