[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gotta be honest with ya, for the last five years I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Muenster_cheese.jpg (369KB, 1336x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Muenster_cheese.jpg
369KB, 1336x1127px
I gotta be honest with ya, for the last five years I've eaten nothing but ham and cheese.

Ham and cheese sandwiches in various forms, what are some things I can eat that are similar to begin to eat more food?
>>
can we just have a "thank god I didn't come out retarded" thread
>>
how fat are you
>>
>>7356220
To bad they fortify bread.
Otherwise you'd be dead by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 619x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 619x285px
Graduate to gammon steak? It's basically big ham, and you can start to add simple sides to it gradually.
>>
>>7356220
My wife's son will only eat ham and cheese sandwiches too :/
>>
Move aside! Gammón ibérico masterrace coming through!
>>
>>7356256
HAHAHA XD
EPIC MEME BRO
>>
>>7356256
We all know the cuckold meme is all over 4chan, I don't know why you'd continue saying something that won't get you any actual replies as if they're flabbergasted
start calling him your step-son and see how that works
>>
I buy cooked BBQ chickens from the supermarket and make sandwiches with it. I add avocado, mayo, cheese, tomato. They're pretty good to take to work and stuff.
>>
>>7356264
>gammón
kek'd
>>
>>7356272
I usually just assume they're referring to a family member or a friend of some sort when they say that instead of their stepson.
>>
>>7356358
Well that's silly, because when you call somebody your "step dad" or something, It means it's the dude that's fucking your mom.
>>
>>7356220
Is there B1 in ham or cheese? If not, enjoy dementia and spasticity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernicke%E2%80%93Korsakoff_syndrome
>>
>>7356358
>be married to a woman
>she has a kid from previous relationship
"your wife's kid"

I don't understand where there is any confusion
>>
>>7356220
Well, if you're not bait and you have a genuine eating disorder, you should start by describing why you only eat ham and cheese. What about it is good?

The first step I'd do is eat ham and cheese with different kinds of cheeses, then different kinds of bread, and then start eating sandwiches with different kinds of meats like turkey, roast beef, chicken, bologna, etc.

First step would be to open yourself to different kind of sandwiches, then you can start eating more varied foods.
>>
you could stop being a pussy and force yourself to eat new things until you start to like them
>>
Step up your pork and dairy game OP:

Peperoni pizza
Ham and Cheese Quiche
Ham & Cheese Omelette
Spaghetti Carbonara
Bacon and Eggs (with fried mushrooms, tomato, buttered toast)
Pork Steak/Chop/Medallion and Fries (with apple sauce)
>>
eat dicks
>>
>>7359327
I gotta be honest with ya, for the last five years I've eaten nothing but dicks.

Dicks galore in various forms. what are some things I can eat that are similar to begin to eat more genitals?
>>
>>7356220

You need to calculate how much ham and cheese sandwiches you've eaten in the past 5 years, then load that number of sandwiches in a delivery truck and then open it and let them fall on your driveway while you tear up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.