[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I do not drink very much. My brother tried to turn me onto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: redds-apple-ale-635[1].jpg (44KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
redds-apple-ale-635[1].jpg
44KB, 500x354px
Now I do not drink very much. My brother tried to turn me onto light beers but the strong taste of alcoholic presence turned me off to the point where I cannot even become acquired to it. However, he gave me one of these Apple Ales and ever since then I've actually fucking love these beverages.

I don't give a rat's ass if this officially makes me a faggot.

I like Redd's Apple Ale. I tried Strongbow too, but I just do not like it as much as Redd's.

Fuck you.
>>
have you tried wood chuck?
>>
>>7355439
Nope, don't know what it is, but clearly it's a drink.
>>
Redds isnt bad at all

Certainly better than any other conventional beer
>>
>>7355449
It certainly goes down smooth.
>>
>>7355433
angry orchard hop'n mad isn't bad if you want to avoid the taste of alcohol

or twisted teas, which tastes basically like sweet tea. I could probably drink a 6er before I realized I was drinking alcohol.

It will make you look homo though
>>
>>7355439
its apple cider which im guessing is the same as apple ale.
>>
>>7355449

Said the underager.
>>
>>7355433
The only people I see drink this stuff are trash
>>
>>7355449
kill yourself
>>
>>7355462
Sweat Tea is fucking gross.

>>7355487
This isn't Budweiser, mate.
>>
>Calls itself apple ale
>Doesn't actually have apple in it

Why
>>
File: IMG_2060_LoonJuice.jpg (257KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2060_LoonJuice.jpg
257KB, 630x420px
>>7355433
Agree. I've heard that hard cider used to be the more popular choice around George Washington's time until the apple crop got some disease. The lack and price of cider increased the beer trade. So that's why it became more popular. With increasing times the apple crop has since been rectified and cider has become popular again. One that I like is a local craft cider called "Loon Juice" which is a Minnesota brew. Good stuff.
>>
Bartender here (just working at a Dive Bar now, not trying to sound fancy or anything. My clientele are old people and druggies on god-knowswhat)

Anon if that's what you want to drink in the comfort of your house then fine, hell the drink I hate serving the most (Jack & Coke which to me is an awful combination) sells madly and I'm not going to sneer at my guests who love it and tip me for it. Drink what makes you happy, you're not a faggot in fact I like that you hate Light Beer because Light Beer is a meme drink that fools people into thinking they're cutting some calories when they end up just drinking more pisswater. If you actually want try decent Beer I recommend a nice Wheat Beer, Bock Beer, or a Pale lager.

Anyway next time you're at a bar I'd strongly recommend you buy a cocktail, why is this? Because buying bottled beer generally is a rip off at a bar (pay something 5x as much as it'd cost at the Liquor Store) and if you're spending the money to drink there you might as well get something on Tap or have the Bartender make you a cocktail. If you don't like the taste of beer you want Cocktails, cocktails are delicious. Try some of the following the next time you're out (or make them at home).

Washington Apple - Canadian Whiskey (Crown Royal), Apple Pucker, Cranberry Juice. Tastes like Apple Juice.

Moscow Mule/Dark & Stormy - Vodka/Dark Rum, Ginger Beer, Lime Juice. Fucking delicious (don't use Ginger Ale, Ginger Ale is cheap shit).

White Russian - Vodka, Kahlua, Cream. Like a grownup Milkshake

Bloody Mary - Vodka, Tomato Juice, Worcestershire Sauce, and a shitload of other things. Timeless, I start my days off with one.

Daiquiri - White Rum, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup. Tastes like limeade.

All these drinks mute out the taste of alcohol and are excellent. A quality cocktail is a delight in of itself. Cheap mass market shit like Redd's is for convenience sake only.

Got any questions or want to argue with ask away, I love talking about alcohol.
>>
>>7355439
Like this guy I'd heavily recommend Woodchuck. It's probably what you're looking for. Decent variety of flavors, extremely easy to drink. Basically like alcoholic apple soda.

Maybe it's just because they make it where I live and I've been drinking it since I was like 13.
>>
>>7355466

Actually, Redd's is a beer with apple flavoring, so it's not a cider.
>>
>>7355433
yeah redds is pretty fucking good in my opinion
>>
>>7355469
>>7355511
Don't get your diapers in a ruffle you little aspies

By conventional I meant stuff like Miller, Coors, Bud, etc.

I fucking hate you people
>>
>>7355433
>Apple Ale
What is the difference between this and cider?
>>
>>7355976
kek
>>
>>7355433
Tastes like shit beer and artifical apple
Good work OP, you have no tastebuds, may aswell suck some dick
>>
Honestly the most believable shill I've ever seen on /ck/.
>>
>>7355563
No its Budweisers gf
>>
>>7355982
One is cider, and the other is artificially flavored beer.
>>
>>7355433
Woodchuck>Angry Orchard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... >>>>>>>>>>>>Redd's Apple Ale
>>
>>7355439
This, woodchuck has awesome flavors compared to redd. The oak aged apple and Shandy are bomb
>>
>>7355699
bottled alcohol at bars aside, any you suggest steering clear of?
i'm curious of what are the absolute worst you can get but i get the feeling it's dependent on personal taste
>>
I like canned Strongbow a good deal, Redd's and Woodchuck are too sweet. Another good one is Ace Apple Cider, tastes like slightly watered-down apple juice, which happens to be perfect for me.
>>
File: W1_PhOD5.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
W1_PhOD5.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
who knows of this greatness?
>>
>>7355433

If you can get it in America, Kopparberg is fucking top notch cider, sweet and clean flavour without the acrid aftertaste sweet ciders normally give out.

Also,
>>7355699

Knows exactly what (s)he's talking about, if you don't like the taste of alcohol, mask it with a cocktail - I personally like a Negroni, but Gin isn't for everyone and Campari certainly isn't for everyone. Otherwise I'd go for any kind of Daiquiri or even a sweet Martini.
Personally I prefer neat Scotch, not quite bottom shelf but near enough (Bells,Teachers, Whyte and Mackay especially) but I have enough tastebuds remaining to know shit when I taste it, and cheap beer is the worst arse gravy a person could ingest. Cocktails, dude - unless it's a cock, what you put down your throat doesn't gage your sexuality.
>>
Bruh, dude, like, you are sooooo off pace there, hombre.

The reason why you drink beer is because it's fuckin' manly as shit, brah. It tastes bad but you drink it anyways because of that street cred, you dig?

Don't be a pussy, bruh. Drink the nastiest shit you can get. Fuckin' man up, bruh.
>>
File: er apples.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
er apples.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
no bad apple is pretty good too, there cinnamon apple is awesome.
>>
Redds is my I'm getting drunk but I want some taste still beer.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.