[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, I'm a food experimentor here. How can I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Hey /ck/, I'm a food experimentor here.

How can I make myself bleed without feeling pain?

I'm baking a cake made with real human blood, the only good ways I've got so far is nosebleeds, but I can't make them happen.

Please help.
>>
Papercuts
>>
>>7353913
That's pretty creepy anon. Can't you just use food dye?

You could always use a shaving razor and slice open the tip of one of your fingers. Ring finger might be best. Head injuries bleed the most but it would be more difficult to catch the blood.

Anyway, get drunk, tie a string tightly around your finger, then make a nice deep, but short, cut. I've done that on accident with an xacto blade while book binding. Works like a charm. Used it to paint the comb and waddle of a rooster fight I was drawing in pen.
>>
>>7353928
Are you joking

I'd rather have my legs shredded than a papercut
That shit stings
>>
>>7353930
No because I'm baking it with human blood, not just a red cake.

Some people like the taste of blood..
>>
menstruation
>>
It's going to taste and look awful, have you ever smelled cooked blood?

this is a terrible idea, make black pudding instead

also the answer to your question is a 20g hypo tip(steal from your doctor's office) or order on line. pierce your basilic vein over a bowl and let as much as you want drip out. more than 1/2 cup and you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>7353947
My wife isn't on her day though, I would if she was

>>7353951
Have you ever eaten a cake with human blood?
No?

Exactly
>>
File: shopping.jpg (12KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
12KB, 450x450px
buy a lancet
>>
think a needle's probably your best bet m8, maybe have a drink and get someone else to do it?

also post pics of the process and result when you're done
>>
File: 0090163600254.jpg (98KB, 350x332px) Image search: [Google]
0090163600254.jpg
98KB, 350x332px
If you really want to cook with blood you should just get some of pic related.
>>
>>7354037
Human blood. Not pig blood, human.
>>
>look how edgy I am I love the taste of human blood rawr >:)
>btw I'm too scared to cut myself cause it'll hurt
Give me a fucking break. Go big or go home, faggot.
>>
>>7353965

no, but Ive had it over strawberries and mixed into wine and plain, and it is an awful ingredient at heart. it stinks(literally)

anyway take my advice about the hypo needle, its the cheapest and safest way to get quantities of blood out of a person
>>
>>7354069
This, seriously. What kind of edgy, shallow teenage bullshit is this

>I want to drink HUMAN BLOOD
>but no pain pls :((
>>
>>7354079
>>7354069
I'm experimenting.I'm not doing it for edge.

I don't think many people eat cakes made out of human blood.
>>
>>7354058
First of all, you will not be able to taste the difference.
Second, do as that other anon said and get a hypodermic needle from a doctor or nurse. And do let it drip out by itself, because you can damage the vein if you start getting fancy with a syringe to speed up the process.
>>
File: 1454793478488.png (172KB, 480x497px) Image search: [Google]
1454793478488.png
172KB, 480x497px
>>7354083
>I dont think many peipke eat cakes made out of human blood

Gee maybe because each human has a finite amount of blood? Do you really think we'd waste precious human blood, used for transfusions and saving peoples lives, on cake?
Not to mention the taboo factor and how disgusting it would taste.

What the fuck kind of edgy 15 year old are you?
>>
>>7354122
>Humans have finite blood

Are you fucking retarded or did you just not listen to your biology class teacher?
>>
Just add some copper if you want to be a faggy edge lord with your so dark blood cake.
It'll give a better illusion than the disgusting shit you'd get with real blood anyway (you do realize cooked blood will taste nothing like raw blood I hope).
>>
A needle is your best bet. Cutting yourself with a scalpel doesn't hurt a lot (a little sting) but that leaves a scar.
>>
>>7353913
Just so you know, after you cook blood, it is not red, or even pink. The color will be brown.
>>
>>7354160
The human body has like 6 liters of blood
we can only lose like half of that without dying first
Just because blood is eventually replaced over time, doesn't mean that humans do have an infinite amount of blood
>>
I'll be watching this thread.
OP, remember to post pics.
>>
OP YOU A FAGGOT FIRST OF ALL YOU WILL NEED LIKE 2L OF HUMAN BLOOD TO MAKE A DIFFERENT IN THE CAKE TASTE AND FUCK IT WONT TASTE THE SAME AS UNCOOKED BLOOD SO THEN WAAA NIGGA YOU SHOULD DO MUFFINGS OR SOME GAY ASS FAGOT SHIT LIKE THAT SO IT WOULD BE ENOUGHT WITH 10ML OF YOUR FAG ASS SHIT BLOOD
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.