[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here eat ramen noodles? your supposed to make it a soup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ramen.jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
153KB, 800x800px
anyone here eat ramen noodles? your supposed to make it a soup right? do you grab the noddles with chopsticks and then drink the liquid after? thanks
>>
crumble the noodle block into a thousand pieces.

eat bits of noodle and broth with spoon.
>>
>boil noodles with a couple eggs
>drain
>season
>eat
>>
>eat noodles dry
>throw rest out
>vacuum your vicinity
>>
Some noodles are meant as soup.
Others are brothless

Look at the package descriptions
>>
I boil the noodles then pan fry them with half the flavor pack and some siracha. Then I ad a scrambled egg and cook till the eggs done. It's good broke food. Works out to like 30 cents a meal.
>>
I hate the broth, so I strain everything out
Throw in some butter, coat the cooked noodles in it. The butter helps the flavor packet shit stick to the noodles

Then I add some hot sauce. It's pretty good desu
>>
>>7354291
Why do broke people buy ramen? Spaghetti are like 1/10 the price of ramen.
>>
>>7354330
>Spaghetti are like 1/10 the price of ramen.
wat
>>
>>7354330
mate where the hell do you live, ramen is like 10% the price of spaghetti by weight
>>
op here I just ate it for the first time and now i feel kinda sick. it was surprisingly filling though. nissin top ramen oriental flavor btw
>>
>>7354330
No
>>
No, I don't eat it with chopsticks because I'm not a fucking weeaboo.
>>
>>7354528
op here I ate it with 'sticks and it was fun
>>
>>7353923
>vacuum your vicinity
Why did I laugh
>>
Sometimes I make a soup (eat with fork then drink from bowl) and sometimes I do this: >>735429, including the scrambled egg but without the Sriracha. I usually fry the noodles with garlic and onion, then add the egg, then soy sauce, black pepper and lemon juice when the egg's nearly done.

I never use the flavour pack though, too much salt. Only my own herbs and spices. I can't bring myself to bin the flavour packs for some reason, so I have about 30 of them at the back of my spice cupboard.
>>
>>7355911
That link I fucked up was for >>7354291.
>>
>soup

The broth is just salty water what the fuck. Drain the broth after it's done and eat it like a fucking human
>>
>>7353794
You need a spork
>>
Chopsticks are a gimmick, if you use them in 2016 you deserve to be laughed at.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.