[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get into cooking? Is there a list of entry-level food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: giant isopods.png (272KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
giant isopods.png
272KB, 600x347px
How do i get into cooking? Is there a list of entry-level food?
I really want to learn how to cook, but i don't know shit about it.
>>
>>7353561
Read the sticky.
>>
>>7353570
What sticky?
>>
>>7353575
Exactly.
>>
Pick a food you want to make, find a recipe, then when you fuck it up figure out what you did wrong. Repeat until you stop fucking it up.
>>
>>7353561
Eggs are a decent place to start. They're relatively easy, while still being a food that you actually have to pay attention to get right. There's also a lot of different ways to cook them, which will let you practice a bunch of different cooking techniques just by buying eggs.
>>
>>7353599
The thing is that i don't know about any food i want to make, so i need recs about good and easy to make food.
>>
>>7353561

Park your butt in front of a TV set and watch Good Eats episodes. Amusing, clever and you learn about cooking.
>>
File: bostonbakedbeans.jpg (140KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
bostonbakedbeans.jpg
140KB, 533x400px
The answer is: START COOKING. Try new stuff with what you have. Work to stock your kitchen until you're satisfied. COOK and COOK and COOK. Fuck culinary school. Cook because you want to cook. Recipes are GUIDELINES, not fucking rules that won't work if they're broken. The worst that can happen is the food may taste bad, or you might be burned. COOK and COOK and COOK.
>>
>>7353635
cringe: the post
>>
>>7353561
DELETE THIS
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.