[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow Arby's is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: JrRoastBeef_1024x557.jpg (310KB, 1024x557px) Image search: [Google]
JrRoastBeef_1024x557.jpg
310KB, 1024x557px
>on a diet
>friends insist on going out to eat
>they want to eat at Arby's
>haven't eaten there before, search some low cal options
>get myself two roast beef jrs and 2 jr ham and cheese
>excited to try the roast beef sandwich, since it's their main attraction
>it's fucking terrible, no flavor, dryer than I expected, and took really long to come out (lol fast food)
>the ham and cheese wasn't even spectacular, just average
Why the fuck do people eat at that place? What's the main draw?

I hate to start more fast food threads on /ck/ but fuck I want some answers.
>>
On a diet, and get 4 sandwiches?

You fat fuck.
>>
File: 1ac.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1ac.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>7352189
>low cal diet
>4 fucking sandwiches
>>
>>7352199
>>7352192
took the b8
>>
>>7352192
>>7352199
I 'eat' once a day.

I have a kiwi+skin in the morning. Get my protein and main source of cals in the afternoon and another kiwi+skin to end the night.

Both kiwis total 180~ a day, so that leaves me plenty of room to eat what I want. All 4 of those sandwiches total to about 1k cals, so I could maybe have some veggie soup for a late snack tonight after my workout and still be safely under 1600 cals for the day.
>>
>4 Arby's sandwiches
>at once

And not only are you fat, what you did is proof you're stupid, too. Do you order a plain hamburger at McDs? Do you order a vanilla shake from Dairy Queen? No. Of fucking course not. Only pasty-faced children do this. Are you literally a child?

>I shoveled shit into my mouth, why did it taste like shit?

This is you. Get some taste next time.
>>
>>7352189
>on a diet
>>get myself two roast beef jrs and 2 jr ham and cheese

wat
>>
eh usually arby's is good. Some people probably don't like it. but I do. their beef is pretty tasty to me I usually put plenty of their bbq sauce and horsey sauce on it though. sandwich might be a little dry if you don't do that.
>>
>>7352210
Except a plain hamburger from McD and vanilla shake from DQ taste good.

>>7352214
see
>>7352209
>>
>>7352209
>not having breakfast
>if I eat a small piece of fruit, I can gorge myself on fast food with no consequences!
>implying you work out with that routine
>implying you know nutrition from your own inverted rectum

Troll thread, everyone above this line has been trolled.
>>
>>7352222
Do your homework. The "breakfast is most important meal" is a meme. I wake up and half the time I'm not hungry and full of engery for hours on end, but I eat the kiwi anyway for the dense vitamins it offers. It's just how I conditioned my body and diet the last month.

>I can gorge myself on fast food with no consequences!
I looked up the nutrition info before hand to make sure what I got was sufficient, and I don't have fast food often at all anymore. This was the first time this year. Again, even if it wasn't fast food, I intake a large chunk of my cals at once.

>implying you work out with that routine
Of course I can. My afternoon meal really kicks energy into me later in the day. I drink a ton of water to keep my hydrated. I'm not bench pressing 300 lbs or some shit, just some jogging, situps, and curls to maintain my body muscle during my diet.

>implying you know nutrition from your own inverted rectum
Why is my rectum inverted?
>>
Chicken bacon Swiss .
>>
>>7352189
Have you never seen the Daily Show's Arby's slogans?
>>
>>7352262
This is good
>>
File: reptilian.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>7352239
>The "breakfast is most important meal" is a meme.

Saying that is literally a meme in itself. Just have a normal fucking breakfast and don't go to a fast food place when you're on a diet, you faggot.
>>
>>7352581
>Saying that is literally a meme in itself. Just have a normal fucking breakfast
Nice goalposts.

>and don't go to a fast food place when you're on a diet, you faggot
Do you know how diets work? Apparently you don't.

It doesn't matter what the fuck you eat, as long as your daily intake is below your recommenced intake for the day you'll lose weight (and the recommended intake doesn't account for exercise, just sitting around). I'm supposed to eat 2050 cals a day, and today I had roughly 1450~ cals. Your body doesn't go "oh crap this is Arby's, I'm converting all of this into fat"

The main problem with people who eat fast food (and other junk) consistently while on a diet is they get hungry later, because the food isn't dense enough. That either leads to suffering or breaking your diet.
>>
>>7352595
Nobody disputes the effect of calories intake, you bawling clown. Arbys is still a shit place to go to when you're trying to eat healthy. So go fuck yourself with your shitty blog posts.
>>
File: joey.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
joey.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>7352597
>Nobody disputes the effect of calories intake
So why advise me to not go to a fast food place while on a diet?

>Arbys is still a shit place to go to when you're trying to eat healthy
The things I ordered aren't terribly unhealthy. It packs a lot of protein, which is the main objective for that specific meal. No fries or fried jalapeno poppers or some shit, all of that is empty cals and carb city. Overall the worst I'll take from that meal is a bit more sodium than I should have for the day, which one day in the long run won't harm anything at all.

>So go fuck yourself with your shitty blog posts.
Sorry mang, just trying to reply to your posts.
>>
>>7352216
This.
There's a lot of negativity with Arbys, but I always thought it was pretty good.
Their beef and cheddar sandwiches are quite good
>>
>>7352610
>you are literally this mad on the cooking section of a Japanese owned board originally created to discuss sex cartoons
>>
File: 1403646778674.png (20KB, 257x188px) Image search: [Google]
1403646778674.png
20KB, 257x188px
>>7352616
Not mad at all, friend.
>>
>>7352581
>complaining about memes
>posting jack

Thank God for this handy report feature.
>>
>>7352210
in my city there aren't burger kings / Mc donalds.
When i got out of there on a trip , i tasted the regular burger and it was like trying some weird food from a place you never heard about
>>
>>7352621
Friendly reminder to report all Jack commercial posts and threads.
>>
Though this will sound memely, I've always enjoyed their chicken tenders.
>>
>>7352932
Why though? They are food related.

As for Arbys: I do not like it. Also I do not know any middle class person or higher who likes it.
>>
>>7352189
>on a diet
>4 hamburgers
lel, a diet of bulking up perhaps you fat fuck
>>
>>7353032
>Why though?
Commercial advertising is not to be tolerated.
>>
>>7352189
Arby's is great for people on a diet.
When I was bulking I'd eat 5 of these a day.
Good source of protein and carbs.
I was dieting for 5000 Cals per day.
>>
>>7353051
Yeah faggot, I'm sure Jack is the one making threads daily calling himself a fat loser who can't cook. And makes jokes about his wife getting fucked by blacks. You're not some fucking board messiah for calling Jack threads "commercial spam" you just look like a faggot.
>>
File: perfectly_tender_pulled_pork.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
perfectly_tender_pulled_pork.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>7353051
>implying his fuckups are "commerical advertising"
>>
>>7353067
Thanks, I value your opinion.
>>
File: cucking_with_jack.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cucking_with_jack.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>7353070
You're welcome. Now do you have to contribute anything to the thread?
>>
>>7353069
No such thing as bad publicity.
>>
>>7353078
Sincerely, a lot more than you do, you meme loving faggot.
>>
I like Arby's, and a lot of calories come from the bun itself. Just rip that shit off and eat the meat with horsey sauce (and get the big sandwiches, would take like six or more value ones for the same amount of meat so you spend more anyways).
>>
>>7353094
>calories are bad
Do some exercise you lazy fucking millennial.
>>
File: 1393754184536.jpg (238KB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1393754184536.jpg
238KB, 816x1356px
>>7353090
>>
>>7353094
>most of the thread is complaining about how fattening it is
>offer advice
>lol ur fat

Alright then.
>>
>>7353124
Meant for
>>7353115
>>
>on a diet
>order 4 fast food sandwiches because I UNLY EETE 1NC A DAI

>fast food
>diet

Hide amerifat posters.
Ignore amerifat posters.
Report amerifat poster threads.
>>
>>7353130
>I UNLY EETE 1NC A DAI
Spelling it wrong doesn't make your point valid, it only makes you autistic.
>>
i don't think they have arby's in this country, don't suppose anyone knows the brit equivalent?

also what the fuck is happening in this thread
>>
>>7353916
Nah, there isn't anything really equivalent over here.
Arby's is pretty crap to be honest, I've tried it in USA and Canada.
>>
>>7352239
>doesn't bench +300lbs
>DYELs thinking their opinions or life experience is relevant
Disgusting.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.