[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this. What the fuck do I do with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: coliflor.jpg (252KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
coliflor.jpg
252KB, 1600x1200px
I have this. What the fuck do I do with it?
>>
Chop it up & put it in a curry
>>
Sell it for twice it's original value
>>
like potato mash but with coliflor
>>
>>7351878
Puree
>>
>>7351880
>>7351931
These - but roast it first
>>
>>7351878
Put it in your mouth and chew, you fucking manchild
>>
>>7351878
It's food. You consume it for sustenance.
>>
make soup. delicious
>>
>>7351878
Slice it thin, little lemon juice, little olive oil. Salt and red pepper flakes. Roast it.
>>
File: milkweed_kos_parasite_trickmode.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
milkweed_kos_parasite_trickmode.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
Insert it into your brain. Become kin of the cosmos.
>>
>>7351969
give me recipe. please.
>>
>>7351878
Throw away

Feed to goat, eat goat

Crumble and pretend snow
>>
I've never seen a cauliflower recipe that looked really good. It's fine roasted, but I feel like it has the potential to be better if I knew what to do with it. So this thread is relevant to my interests.

I kind of want to find out what its absolute best use is
>>
>>7351878
>>7352471
Not so much a cauliflower recipe per se as it is not the primary ingredient, but as part of a stir-fry it is something I always look forward to.
>>
Chuck it in the food processor and use it as a cheaper and healthier low calorie cous cous substitue

You are all very welcome, your lives have all changed for the better for having learnt this
>>
>>7351878
I put it in curry. Try a beef and cauliflower madras.
>>
separate heads. Boil. Meanwhile fry an egg. That's how a polish friend did it.
>>
>>7351878
Cauliflower and broccoli soup with a bit of bacon bunged in. Chop your veg, add an onion too, fry it in butter for a bit, add to chicken stock, add fried bacon, add butter and salt and pepper to taste then boil for around 20-30 mins till veg is soft and blitz it
>>
Make a cauliflower and cheese bake
Google for a recipe
>>
Sell it to pay off your mortgage
>>
>>7352859
this
Came here to say this
Beat me to it
>>
File: Phul-Gobi.jpg (149KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
Phul-Gobi.jpg
149KB, 900x601px
Braised Cauliflower..

Ingredients

1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
4 Tbsp ghee
½ tsp paprika
1 tsp fennel, ground
1 Tbsp ginger, ground
2 tsp cumin, ground
1 tsp turmeric, ground
1 Tbsp mustard seed
Salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 tomato, diced
Fresh coriander
Method

In a colander, wash and drain the cauliflower.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the ghee. Add mustard seeds and sauté.
Add the cauliflower and mix well.
Add tomato, salt and ground spices. Mix well and cover.
Cook over medium heat until liquid is completely evaporated.
Garnish with chopped fresh coriander. Serve.
>>
Boil with pasta. Dress with olive oil, gralic, salt, pepper, hot pepper flakes.
>>
http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/02/korean-fried-cauliflower-recipe.html
>>
Cauliflower with bechamel sauce
>>
It's great in Indian curry dishes, also steamed and mixed in with mac n cheese if want something quick.
>>
>>7353282
maybe a squeeze of lemon too?
>>
Chop it up, wash it, boil it, drain it, add a splash of milk and some american cheese, you can make cauliflower with cheese( something my mom has been making me since i was a kid, its amazing) or add a little more milk and make a soup.
>>
Separate the heads, blanch and bake in mornay sauce until browned, or toss in oil and roast.

The leaves you can bake to get crisp like kale or stir fry. The stem again you can roast or stir fry if you slice it into batons.
>>
Cut off the bottom, separate into florets, poach in water or broth. Remove, leave to cool, make a bechamel sauce and put in a good bit of cheese. Scatter grated nutmeg and breadcrumbs over the top. Bake in the oven.
>>
>>7351878
i like food processing it and making it into cauli rice. i thought it was le meme food but it's very good with curry spices, or in chicken soup, or with salsbury steak on top or something. maybe burritos in substitute for real rice
>>
I use it in just about everything. It has been one of my major staples for at least a decade, but it's starting to get a bit pricey so I'm going to have to rethink things a little.
>>
>>7351878
Cauliflower rice
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/37532/easy+cauliflower+rice
>>
>>7352609

This. Curry.
>>
>>7351878
I just lightly steam it and eat it. Sometimes I put a little lemon juice on it. Cauliflower is delicious.
>>
>>7351878
I made cauliflower/kielbasa potato soup cuz I had all the fixings.
>>
I like to steam it and eat it as a salad.
>>
>>7351878
make carb free pizza dough out of it
>>
Chop it up, fry it in olive oil, salt and garlic
>>
>>7351878
That+blonde chicken stock +saffron+white chocolate--> epic hearty soup
>>
File: Roasted-cauliflower-2[1].jpg (535KB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Roasted-cauliflower-2[1].jpg
535KB, 4608x3072px
>>7351878

Cauliflower is shit tier vegetable BUT you should roast it and make it god-tier.

Turn your oven to 400F. Roughly chop cauliflower. Cover in olive oil, salt, pepper, spices or whatever. Bake for 30-40 minutes.

Eat with literally everything.
>>
>>7351878
Rub against it
>>
File: buffalo-in-content-4.jpg (178KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-in-content-4.jpg
178KB, 600x397px
Buffalo cauliflower bites

http://realhousemoms.com/buffalo-cauliflower-bites/
>>
>>7351878
>set it aside
>cook something else
>>
http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/gobi-paratha-punjabi-gobi-paratha/
>>
>>7351878
Steam until just tender, then process with butter and cream cheese. 1 small head = 4 tbs. each butter and cream cheese, serves 4 people.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.