[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you usually eat at airports, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: pic13.jpg (1MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
pic13.jpg
1MB, 1698x1131px
What do you usually eat at airports, /ck/?
>>
Nothing, because I don't want to shit on the plane like some inconsiderate cock.
>>
>>7351749

I always wait to shit on the plane.

With all the ambient noise you don't have to hold back like in a normal public restroom.
>>
>>7351731
Peanuts that have been imported from Virginia. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not a slob who have to eat every 10 hours.
>>
File: 1443497616962.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443497616962.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>7351753
>>
JFK/LGA/EWR - I try to avoid eating there because they're my home airports and if I'm eating there something has gone horribly wrong
ORD - Tortas Frontera
MSP - Surdyk's
SFO - Vino Volo and maybe some dramamine from my carry on bag
NRT - Whatever radioactive sushi place is between my arrival and departure gates
HKG - Hung's
SIN - Guerney Drive
>>
>>7351731
Nothing because I live in Atlanta and the airport is run and staffed by the worst niggers possible. Don't trust any of those monkeys with a meal.
>>
>>7351731
Whatever I feel like making; I work as a line cook at an airport restaurant.
>>
Why would I eat at the airport? Southwest is gonna hand me dem honey-roasted peanuts and a Dr Pepper in a few minutes.
>>
>>7351770
Vino volo cause I work at one, unless I'm in Atlanta in which case I get krystal
>>
>>7351770
>ORD - Tortas Frontera
I've never been to the other airports(well, also SFO, but only once), but this is the best possible answer for O'Hare, so I have to assume your other recommendations are spot on, as well.
>>
>>7351770
>SFO

is that san francisco

did you eat at the sushi place there

it was bretty good
>>
>>7351806
fuck, speaking of my one trip to San Francisco, there was a Bogan at the terminal restaurant I was eating at while waiting for my flight, and he was loudly shitposting all over the place while I was trying to eat my meat and cheese platter

you fucking strayans never stop, do you?
>>
>>7351795
>>7351770
here again. For ATL I go with Paschal's. Like everything else about Atlanta, all I can think about when I'm eating at Paschals is when can I leave.

>>7351805
Honestly whoever came up with that place deserves all the overpriced markup they get, sure they may have too much California shitwine but it's better than anything you get in the airline lounges or the shitty sports bars. Please be sure to give your boss a raise for me.
>>
>>7351770
You travel a lot
>>
I once had an amazing goats cheese sandwich in Zurich airport while hungover.
>>
>>7351841
Those drugs don't rathole themselves.
>>
>>7351840
It's because most restaurants in the airport are owned by one hospitality company so they usually have a monopoly on shit food and service. It's like if Walmart owned every store in a mall secretly. So it's hard for us to get places in.
Not all of them are all overpriced cali wine. Mine used to do a lot of South African - I noticed at Sacramentovthey do a lot more expensive wine there.
To be fair we probably butt fuck overpriced west coast wines cause all full time employees get a paid yearly wine retreat and it's usually west coast.

Glad you like it brah. Hit me up if you're ever at IAD.
>>
Your mums bleedin cunt
>>
>>7351869
Yeah I'm not saying it's all Cali shitwine, they even had some Alsatian wine which by provincial California standards is considered provocatively exotic.

I don't mind SA reds for the most part, as long as you're not serving their so-called ''''chenin blanc'''' it's all good.

I usually do Acela to DC but if I ever get forced to fly I'll make sure to drop a few memes at the VV and hope I'm talking to the right guy.
>>
>>7351887
My gm used to be SA so we had good deals cause she knew the good cheap stuff. Each store picks and sources it's own wine pretty much. To be fair people bitch if we don't carry a red from every Damn wine region of cali at any given time.
I don't know how people expect us to keep everything at once.
>>
bourbon and beer nuts, or if i dont want to exchange too much money I'll get something to eat and drink from duty free, and find a quiet stop to chow down on
>>
Beer
>>
>>7351731
when i'm on my own, whatever food court.

when i'm with my grandpa with his mile high VIP all pass, they have this exclusive lounge with basically anything u want.

I ordered some sea bass dish last time and it was really fresh and pretty good for an airport.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.