[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this knife in the garden shed of the house I just bought,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20160207_095010.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160207_095010.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Found this knife in the garden shed of the house I just bought, and i want to restore it as I don't have a boning knife. And tips?
>>
don't?
>>
>>7350957

What's wrong with it? It looks dirty?
>>
its a skinning knife
>>
That's a scimitar, used for breaking down large cuts of meat.

It's different than a boning knife.
>>
ITT: OP buys a houses with dead bodies buried in the garden and wants to clean up the murder weapon for kitchen use.
>>
>>7351051

that is not a cimiter. It is a skinning knife. You could bone with it if you kind of think upside down.

OP, it doesn't really need to be restored, it's in pretty great shape. scrub the handle really well with hot soap and water and put a coat of beeswax on it and sharpen it up and you're good to go.
>>
File: aaaaaaaa-51.jpg (233KB, 715x538px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa-51.jpg
233KB, 715x538px
that wooden handle looks like a bacteria factory and is that a fucking fingernail in the pic?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.