[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever stop to marvel at the fact that we can just go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (252KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 940x627px
Do you ever stop to marvel at the fact that we can just go to shops and buy food? Every other creature on the planet has to kill, main or forage their own food, and even then it's going to be raw and covered in dirt and shit.

Pets and farm animals are the only exception, and they're just more proof that we've got it so good we can raise other species out of the maelstrom just for the hell of it.

Food and cooking is amazing.
>>
File: dolphinvsshark.jpg (259KB, 990x733px) Image search: [Google]
dolphinvsshark.jpg
259KB, 990x733px
I'd still rather be a shark
inb4 sushi weeb
>>
>>7349936

i was thinking about this earlier today. imagine if a caveman could see the world now. all these shops with shelves full of food!
>>
society is a fully functioning organism. just a very complex organism. so no, its not surprising. its novel, and new, but not surprising, really.
>>
The only difference is that you're using currency. Animals barter, like lionesses for protection and ficki ficki
>>
>>7349936
I too have smoked weed.
>>
>>7350037
Imagine telling a caveman (or any generation before the millennials) that we can have tomatoes and dozens of other vegetables/fruits year round from imports, but some people want to stop it and only eat what can be grown locally, hydroponically, and in-season.
>>
I don't feel you bruh, I still go out and kill things.

Moose is delicious.
>>
>>7350281
Imports are worse for the environment tho senpai
>>
>>7350281
It would be hard to explain. It would sound weird to a caveman because they can't understand science.
>>
File: 2-beret.jpg (115KB, 315x389px) Image search: [Google]
2-beret.jpg
115KB, 315x389px
>>7349936
>Every other creature on the planet has to kill

I always kill the checkout person after I have paid for my groceries. Been doing it for so long now at the local Krogers that nobody raises an eye brow or says anything.
>>
>>7349936

It's not always going to be like this, especially if we don't do something about the population, and we continue to keep shitting on the agricultural workers in our own nations.

Regardless, I think the planet would be better off with about 5 billion less people on it.
>>
>>7350312
Use cuter images next time kthnx
>>
Oops, *maim.
>>
File: beret.jpg (10KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
beret.jpg
10KB, 337x337px
>>7350343

>better?
>>
>>7350301
It would sound weird to a caveman because they can't understand science.

>implying
>>
>>7350281
Talk to anyone over 65ish and they will tell you that getting oranges on Christmas was a real treat because of what you described.
>>
>>7350477

sorry dude it's a lot older than this
your grandparents are just cheap bastards and that's why you get a bag of oranges for Christmas and not a new Nintendo
>>
>>7349936
Yup and yet vegans want all animals to run wild in the forests were if you get a cut or anything, you are going to fucking bleed to death
>>
>>7350322
overpopulation is a myth, most countries are decreasing thanks to contraception. Heck, it's one of the reasons why Europe actually NEEDS immigration. We're just getting older and fewer
>>
>>7350037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNhs_rltn4
this is such an interesting question. watch the video up to 5 minutes and ignore the quality and it goes a little bit into the mysticism of that idea.
>>
>>7350389
no?
>>
>>7351481
'Murican education everybody, praise da lawd
>>
>>7349936
Ants have been shown to not kill off certain animals so they can later harvest parts of them
They are known to milk aphids and farm fungi for food

We are the only species that regularly cooks it's food
>>
>>7349936
It took a fucking long time before making your food was worth the trouble. Hunter x gatherers ate better and were healthier.
>>
>>7351481
>overpopulation is a myth
Nope
>>
>>7350299
doubt that desu
>>
>>7351784
Planes + lorries travelling hundreds and thousands of miles vs lorries travelling tens and hundreds of miles
>>
>>7351784
>>7352630
Don't forget using up african fresh water to grow vegetables and flowers for our winter season, limiting or blocking the access to the lakes and ground water supplies for the natives, so they struggle to keep their livestock alive, and pumping back wastewater to kill most of the fish and fuck over all the fisherman.
Their government also sells land to chinese, or western companies who use it to grow corn for eco friendly fuel.

On the top of it we're also overfishing their sea.
>>
>>7351671
Oh yeah, I forgot I about them. I've got some aphid farming ants on a pear tree. It's annoying but at the same time it's so cool I don't want to wipe them out.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.